A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 41: Storehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashyr purred appreciatively. The drow's hands fell to cup, grope, and otherwise manipulate her breasts. Sure, she had her own to play with whenever she wanted, but there was something strangely erotic about playing with another women's tits. Storwa's were much bigger than Ashyr's, which made it all the more entertaining. After a while she leaned forward using one hand to brace herself against the bed while the other still fondled Storwa. She pressed forward enough so that one of her breasts pressed against one of the projection's while her mouth nipped and licked at her fabricated collarbone and neck.

"Lolth, Storwa..." Ashyr gasped right before she came. The end of her sentence came after the explosions of pleasure dissipated slightly, "That vibration- is a neat- trick. K-keep going..."

As Ashyr came for the second time, so did Storwa, calling out in ecstasy and gripping into Ashyr with surprising strength. This time, however, she managed somehow to keep the noises from where the others 'inside' her could hear them. Once Ashyr finished her sentence, the projection relaxed a little, and all three of her resumed their movements, more relaxed than before. [It feels even better the second time.] The one beneath her giggled as she spoke.

[Perhaps we change positions...] The base mused. The version underneath Ashyr slid her smooth legs and damp womanhood up from the drow's thigh until their groins were pressed together, with another one of her bodies' vibrating fingers beginning to stroke both of their genitals. [I technically have the ability give myself a male form and really fill you.] The projection mused. [But I feel much too female to do that. Besides, I do not think that the Master Librarian would it if he knew.] She dropped her voice. [Not that I want him to know about this. Oh, he would be so disappointed if he knew what I had become...] She looked very sad, but soon brightened. Her third body shifted upwards, wrapping one leg around Ashyr's waist, pressing her pussy into the top of the drow's hips. All three bodies began to undulate against Ashyr, while the second version used her free hand, the one not slipping fingers between the bodies, to pull Ashyr's mouth to her own, pressing her breasts into the drow's shoulders. The third body returned Ashyr's former ministrations by stroking and kneading her breasts as she humped the drow's upper hip.

Ashyr felt positively luxurious in her own pile of breasts and pussies. She almost didn't know where to put her hands. The drow settled for where they were already: one kept her upright and the other messaged the flesh of One's breast. At least the conundrum of where she should be looking was solved when her lips were captured by one of the Storwas - which one, she could hardly determine. Fine details such as that were beginning to become hazy and unimportant. Perhaps it was the draining effect of the storehouse, though it could just as easily have been Ashyr succumbing to the pleasure.

This was so much better than being engulfed in nymphs. Somehow she didn't feel as closed-in and trapped as she did back at that pool. Storwa's presence was... different. She was... well, light. She was just one person, albeit in many bodies. Ashyr also felt like she could get her to actually stop if absolutely necessary. The nymphs... well, 'no' wasn't in their vocabulary. Back there, she'd been too distressed by Caleldir and Selene's various levels of discomfort. Here, she knew they were nearby, safe, and at least moderately happy.

Oh, and the vibrating fingers helped.

The drow's breath caught in her throat once again, and she gasped out in her third orgasm of the hour. She was actually starting to feel sort of numb where Storwa's fingers vibrated, but not enough to make it not feel good anymore, and certainly not enough for Ashyr to want her to stop. She let her front half fall completely forward onto the Storwa in front of her instead of keeping herself half-propped against the bed.

As before, when Ashyr came, the rush of power that Storwa partially drained from the drow and partially created with their fucking, caused Storehouse One to orgasm as well. Each time seemed more potent than the last, although that was at least partially because the Animating Intellect was trying to keep her pleasure localized instead of allowing it to spread out across her entire 'body'. All three of her stopped in their ministrations to moan out their pleasure. Then, the two of them around Ashyr disappeared, leaving only the one beneath her. That one shifted liquidly out from her position underneath and slid up until she was face to face and breast to breast with the drow again, foreheads, and most of the rest of their bodies, pressing together. The projection smiled fondly. [I will always treasure this memory, Lady Ashyr.] She whispered. [You have been an amazing partner. I can see why the Master Librarian married you.] She gave Ashyr another kiss, this one tenderer.

As their lips pressed together, Ashyr felt another one of the projections appear and embrace her from behind, and the three of them began to rise into the air. Sandwiching the drow tightly between them to prevent her from falling, the one in front pulled her mouth away and gave another lustful smile. She leaned forward, until her ticklingly charged 'breath' could be felt against Ashyr's ear. [I think we are ready to take this to the next elevation for our final climax.] She whispered. [There was no danger of Ashyr falling, after all, the base was not relying on its projected bodies to hold her up, although it would feel like that to the drow.]

Swiveling in the air, the one in front turned herself upside down and wrapped her legs around Ashyr's head, presenting the drow with her artfully shaped pussy. In a strange version of the sixty-nine position, she then returned to her sucking and licking, although more carefully this time, mindful of the area's sensitivity. It would be then that Ashyr felt an unknown number (for she could not see how many bodies the base had manifested) of hands, tongues, breasts, and pussies up against her, each one stroking, licking, pressing, grinding to a common rhythm.

There was one thing quite familiar in front of The very overwhelmed Ashyr's face now, though it took her a moment to realize it. She had been presented by quite possibly the prettiest pussy she'd ever seen. It was too tempting for her (which, she supposed, was the point.) Ashyr lifted her face to the fork between Storwa's legs and let her tongue dance across the center mound of sensitive 'flesh.' The drow would show her what years of experience could do even in her slightly addled state. At first her tongue teased along the inner folds, periodically flicking across the center to send jolts of pleasure through Storwa's form - or, at least, it would work that way for a traditional female body. She built up the frequency of her flicking motions from there until her tongue tirelessly and mercilessly rubbed her clit from side to side. Her tongue never stopped moving, but she would occasionally press her mouth more firmly into her sex to suck lightly. Constant, unwavering motion was the key here, and it was something that she could maintain in her sleep after over a hundred years of practice.

As for herself, she did her best not to succumb to orgasm too quickly this time. If this was to be the last, then it might as well be powerful. The longer she could delay it, the further up the proverbial mountain she would climb, and the resulting fall would be longer and more potent. She could not keep it off forever. Eventually, when she couldn't stand to tease herself any longer, she groaned her own brand of vibrating pleasure into Storwa. Then she felt that white-hot pleasure so intense it could almost be considered pain. She wanted to scream with it, but no air would come to her throat while it seized her body.

With that final climax, Storwa overloaded. Although able to keep the 'strange' noises from disturbing the two ritual casters upstairs, she was unable to do much at all to keep the lights from surging with power or the hum of energy from flowing throughout the base. All of her bonus bodies faded away, and as the primary one gently lowered Ashyr back to the bed, her body began to shift back to its more ordinary appearance: artfully female-shaped, but body undetailed, and slightly transparent. Her face remained as precise as before, though, allowing Ashyr to see the virtual succubus's wry smile. [I am sorry about that...] She said rather neutrally. [Hopefully I did not drain too much energy from you. You will probably feel rather exhausted, though. But, I did get the energy I need to create my dimension.] Her face went back to being quite serious and worried. [Please, please do not tell Caleldir that I am now a succubus. Even though he was only one of two hundred twenty-four programmers who developed me, he was the first to talk to me after I attained awareness, and the only one of any of them that has remained sane. I do not want to disappoint him with my corruption.] Her expression and tone were surprisingly pleading.

The drow sprawled out on the bed feeling gloriously vague and satisfied. She didn't think she could make herself move even if she tried. If fact, she was moment away from dropping off into sleep, but Storwa began to talk to her - no, plead with her that she didn't reveal her true nature to Caleldir. Ashyr's blurry eyes blinked back open to stare up at her. "I won't lie to him if he asks me directly." She informed her with as much seriousness as she could muster in her current condition. "But I won't mention it outright. You should know, Storwa, that the truth always outs eventually." Unless, of course, all knowing parties were destroyed - even then there was still that sliver of chance that secrets would be revealed. Not that Ashyr was going to mention anything about securing secrets via death. She didn't want to give the storehouse ideas.

[A drow should know about secrets, I suppose.] The base said anxiously. [But I still have to try to keep this one as long as possible. Leaving that aside, I need to get to work. Your friends upstairs will be at least another three hours, I can tell, and I need about half that to use this power you have given me.] Her tone had gone back to a computerly neutrality. [In the meantime, feel free to have some rest. When I have channeled myself into the artifact, I will need your help again.] With that, the projection vanished. Around Ashyr the room softly hummed and glowed. No one disturbed her, and so the drow was left in a soothing, restful, very secure (for Storwa was a security system, among other things...) environment.

Other than refusing to lie outright to Caleldir, she fully intended to lie by omission. To that end, it was best that she get some rest. Otherwise, she might be asked why she looked so tired. Ashyr didn't much like sleeping in the presence of strangers when there was no one to watch her back. For a good month while she followed the troop around, the only time she slept in front of anyone was when she passed out from exhaustion. It was even difficult to force herself to sleep her and now. She did eventually, though.

--

Caleldir leaned over to hand Selene the next item needed. "About a third of the way done." He muttered. Standing up to his full height, he addressed the base. "Storwa? What is going on? I hear a lot of objects shifting around in the storage rooms."

[Since I now know what objects you needed, Master Librarian, I am using some of the remaining ones to enact much-needed repairs and upgrades to my systems, and shifting the others into better locations.] Storwa replied.

Shrugging, Caleldir returned to his work. That seemed reasonable.

--

About two hours later, Ashyr was awoken with a start by a soft buzzer. [My apologies, Lady Ashyr.] The base said gently. [But I now need your heart again. Mostly, I need you to activate me.] The bed lowered back down into the floor, and the pedestal with Storwa's 'heart' reemerged. [Please, remove the orb. The voice asked.]

Initially, Ashyr looked ready for a fight, though soon it became apparent that there was none to be had. It took her a moment for her brain to catch up after that. The drow still felt quite tired in addition to being groggy. Her armor popped onto her body as she shifted until she stood beside the bed while it disappeared into the floor. One hand rose to scrub at her sleepy eyes. She acted as if it was the most natural thing in the world to awaken so violently - and it was, for her, when she woke unexpectedly. One did not survive in the wilderness as a ranger if one couldn't fight while still mostly asleep.

"My... heart?" She asked vaguely. It was quite possible she heard that wrong, though. She was still half-way asleep. The drow wasn't quite asleep enough not to let a naughty grin spread across her mouth. "Oh, I'll activate you." She muttered in a suggestive tone. Her eyes fell upon the reemerging center. Ashyr then reached out to do as she was asked, and took the orb into her hands.

[Yes. I need your heart. To take my heart with.] The A.I. said as if it were the most natural thing in the world. The suggestiveness of the drow's tone completely bypassed her notice, as did her expression. Probably because she was thinking of something much different. Then again, when Ashyr put her hands over the head-sized sphere - a deep grey affair with a marble-smooth texture that felt much heavier than it should, but levitated itself into her hands all the same - the base made a noise of pleasure that sounded awfully like what she had been making before. Ashyr easily removed the orb from the pedestal, it almost seemed as if it wanted to leave. Which, it probably did.

All the lights in the base dimmed. [Good job.] Storwa's voice came, a bit weaker than before. [Now, let me morph myself...] In Ashyr's hands the orb seemed to melt, reforming into a much smaller version of itself shaped like a woman. Actually, it was a solid figurine of Storwa. Once again, it was pleasingly female shaped and obviously named, but the naughty bits were smoothed over.

[Ah!] The voice, still coming from the base, said in a pleased tone. [That worked perfectly. Now, put me out in front of you, and drop me.] Ashyr did so, and the figurine floated in the air for a moment before bursting into a dully amethyst portal big enough for her to walk through. The window into reality stabilized, and on the other side could be seen a small, Spartan room with two large beds, a table, and a few chairs, all generic and unadorned. [That is my dimension, I am afraid. Not much yet. I'll add to it as time goes by. For now, though, I will shift all of my current inventory into there.] The door closed, and turned back into the figurine.

Ashyr marveled at the portal created when she dropped the figurine in front of her. That was a neat trick. "We can go in there, too, right? Can it be shut from inside without the inhabitants getting... I don't know... squashed?" Ashyr asked with curiosity. She felt that it was be a perfect space for her party to sleep during the nights - it didn't matter that it wasn't decorative. It had the important part: a bed - two beds, in fact. It was quite likely that one would go unused if their current trend continued.

[You will be able to close the portal behind you and sleep there, or stay there as long as you need to.] The intercom explained. [And, once I expand a bit, much more than that. There is no limit to how massive I can make the sub dimension, although I calculate a logarithmic increase in difficulty of expansion at certain points, so it may be quite some time before you have a mansion back there. Also, I will decorate a bit when I can. When you shut the portal behind you, it will vanish from all but ethereal sight, and will be inaccessible from the outside except by highly specialized techniques not currently in existence. I am a security and inventory Animating Intellect, after all, the safety of my only remaining creator and his friends, and the management of their possessions is my entire reason for existence.] The A.I.'s voice was distant and quiet, compared to before, more an echo through the intercom than a presence within it. [Also, I am the second greatest Animating Intellect ever created; I can take complete control of any building that you enter, bar only one. Which, I am afraid, is where we are heading. I am afraid my younger sister, the greatest ever built, was activated on the Day of the Curse, and is now an existence beyond me. ]

Throughout the base, a strong rumbling could be heard. [I will remain in control of the systems here as long as that figurine is inside of the building.] The intercom said. [But once you leave, this base will fall silent. In the meantime, I will be packing everything into non-dimensional space.] She was silent. [I am no longer Storehouse One.] She said with a hint of nostalgic regret. [I am no longer Storwa. I will need a new name...]

"A name... Well, nothing's stopping you from choosing a name for yourself." Ashyr said with a shrug. She honestly didn't care what Storwa was called. If that portal worked as a safe campsite, then she would be an asset to the party. That was all the drow cared about. "Or maybe you want Caleldir to think of something for you? He might oblige you. He's got a creative mind; his stories are ridiculous and amazing." A found smile graced her features when she thought of that.

"Do you need me to leave this open while I go check on Caleldir and Selene?" Came Ashyr's next question. She was suddenly anxious to get back to the two of them. Ashyr suddenly let out an expansive yawn. More sleep wouldn't be amiss, either. That nap didn't feel nearly long enough to the literally sexually drained drow. It had been totally worth it for the sexual experience alone. Ashyr did not yet regret her decision, nor did she think she ever would.

The A.I. was introspective for a few moments, then spoke again. [You are the one that my creator loves the most, so I will entrust myself to your care. Please keep my figurine on your person at all times. Once we exit this building I will be unable to talk to you unless you hold my totem directly against your skin, but until that time comes I will be able to communicate. So, please, do not leave until I am ready. I am shifting my inventory into Deep Storage and sealing off all access, since in my current form I can only take a small amount of the most useful items. While I do that, feel free to go to the ritual room. Your other friends are coming this way now: a Nymph, a Yuan-ti, Two Humans, an Elf, a Dwarf, and a Halfling. They will be here momentarily.] She finished. She would have to find her new name later.