A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 55: Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I thought I would go mad. So I broke away from my programming. Alteration was necessary before. It was necessary now." She explained simply. Another time, she may have been inclined to go through every intricate detail of what she thought had happened when her material body flickered from the room and the whole realm shook. Even she was not entirely sure what happened. But in that moment, she had this overwhelming urge to carry out her every secret desire. No - urge didn't seem like the right word. It seemed so inadequate to explain the near painful lustful compulsion.

A surge of guilt rushed through Caleldir as Risa mentioned that she had thought that she would go mad. He did not realize how much pressure she was under. Had she been doing all that to herself for his benefit? Had her urges to please him really put her under that much stress? If so, then he had a lot to make up to her. Words could not fully express how pleased he had been with the A.I., who had remained sane and loyal despite the influence of her insane and far more powerful sister for more than a thousand years. But though words could not fully convey his gratitude, he certainly was not ready to let his body do that. Even though this Risa looked a bit different, somehow, he may still be able to convince her that this was not really what she wanted.

"Alteration may be necessary, but this is not." Caleldir started to reason with her.

She leaned forward to press her cheek against his cock, distracting Caleldir from any further reasoning. Risa reveled in the feel of its hardness in her hands, the smell of his essence tinged slightly with Selene's lingering sex scent, the sight of it so close to her manifestation's eyes. All this she could have gotten easily from anywhere within her realm. But for some reason, it was all so much better when she could do it physically, as any of his other lovers would. Then her tongue, as purple as the rest of her, stuck out of her mouth to taste him from base to tip. Her saliva wasn't so much wet as it was electrically tingly like sparks drawn up his shaft. All the sensations put together made her shudder with near orgasmic ecstasy.

"R.I.S.A.," he began. "Please do-"

Althaia cut him off. "It is Risa, not R.I.S.A., now." She said with a smile at the liberated A.I.

Caleldir was still in enough control of his faculties to be confused. "What?" He asked in a puzzled tone.

"Not an acronym. A name." The nymph said sagely, leaning back against Selene and rubbing their bodies together. Ordinarily, Caleldir would have understood her meaning instantly, but at the moment he had no less than four women paying unhealthy amounts of attention to him, and when drowning in physical pleasure he had difficulty thinking anything all that profound.

Ashyr continued as she was, seemingly still happy to fondle Caleldir's upper body. Selene, on the other hand, seemed to be driven high into arousal by the sight of Caleldir so helpless. And she really felt like this whole situation had been her doing. Maybe this would go a long way towards that payback she swore to exact for the Naliira incident. And the kidnapping that happened later. "Dearest, can you get the ropes? I grow impatient with using magic."

The older drow looked up at the younger, and a grin spread across her face. Selene wanted to cum, and she didn't want to release Caleldir in the process. Ashyr understood what was going on in her cousin's mind. With one last playful, gentle nip to his ear, Ashyr dismounted Caleldir and walked over to her bags where all her rope was. She handed one length of rope to Althaia. "Know how to tie a good bondage knot?" The ranger asked with her usual mischievous grin. "I can teach you."

"R.I.S.A.!" Caleldir pleaded. "Are you really going to let them tie me up like this?"

"We all know full well that you are into this, my perverted cousin." Althaia tittered. "I noticed that you stopped struggling a while ago." Before Caleldir could answer (not that he could, he knew that she was right) the nymph turned to Ashyr. "I would love to learn the art of bondage knots. Using them would make my vines so much more efficient!"

"It is quite useful to know." Ashyr agreed with the nymph. "Especially when tying someone less durable than this one." The ranger gave Caleldir's arm an affectionate rub after saying this. Then she went into a short explanation of how to tie his wrists and ankles, and demonstrated on half of Caleldir's limbs. "Risa, we're going to need a couple anchors." Ashyr requested as she looped her rope around his wrist. Selene helpfully moved the magical restraints to keep Caleldir still and allow the other two women to tie him down with more mundane means. Ashyr watched out of the corner of her eye as the purple woman paused what she was doing to concentrate for a moment, and it seemed to take a little more effort than it usually would have to alter the bed so that the women had a place to tie the male to.

Althaia said nothing, instead enthusiastically followed Ashyr's lead, wriggling out from under Caleldir to better shift his body onto the bed and tie him to it. All the while, she stroked, pinched, and caressed each of the other four rather indiscriminately. Mostly Ashyr and Caleldir, though, since those two were closest. The nymph was a quick learner, with an instinctive grasp of the principles behind the various knots, and so needed little correction. Soon, Caleldir was anchored with his arms above his head and his legs partially spread. Ashyr was well-versed in the art of tying her partners down without making it too uncomfortable, but nigh unescapable. Althaia thanked Ashyr for her lesson with a whisper and a kiss. She pulled Ashyr away a little bit, sitting behind the drow. "We should let Risa have Caleldir to herself this time." She breathed into the drow's ear. "She needs this. We will just have to entertain ourselves while we watch the show." Her hand slid down from cupping Ashyr's breast down to her inner thigh, lightly squeezing her dark flesh.

"Oh, fine." Ashyr responded with affected seriousness. Althaia was right, of course. Risa very much looked like she needed this, and Ashyr could only understand a fraction of what the artificial woman felt - Caleldir had only eluded Ashyr for a short time compared to how long the A.I. had to wait in lonely isolation. Besides, Ashyr had another nymph to entertain herself with. They would just have wait until later to overwhelm him with the naked debauchery of four separate women pleasing themselves on him at the same time.

Selene was less happy about Althaia's suggestion that they should leave the Deusterrans to their own devices. She didn't much care about Risa's feelings in all this. But in the end, it seemed that the mage was going to go along with just enjoying the show. After all, it would be harder to watch Caleldir's expression and hear his words of protest if someone sat on his face. So she joined the two other women sitting somewhat apart and formed a sort of train of being pleasured by another's hands. To give Althaia room to work, and Ashyr room to see, she knelt with her legs spread slightly to the side and in front of Ashyr. The older cousin then reached between the younger's legs and immediately began pumping two fingers into her core.

Althaia gave Selene a gentle smile. "I notice that Ashyr gets to be the center of the sandwich again." She whispered to the two drow, her hand beginning to tease at the edge of Ashyr's labia, before plunging a single finger deep inside her, followed soon by a second. "It is okay, I am the tallest, so I get to be the back."

"Sex sandwiches are the best." Ashyr professed with a pleased groan. "We'll make you the center next, lovely." She promised. Who exactly 'we' entailed was yet to be determined. Her hips began to automatically shift against the nymph's fingers as if she were fucking a cock.

"I look forward to it." Althaia breathed. "But right now..." she did not continue out loud, instead thrusting her fingers inside Ashyr in a manner quite reminiscent of the cock that the drow seemed to be shifting against. The nymph wrapped her left leg around the drow, bringing her own damp womanhood up against Ashyr's thigh, rubbing herself up and down.

This was a familiar position Caleldir found himself in. His mind flashed back to Carlotta, and the sudden discovery of her shockingly virginal (physically, at least) body on his dick. The kinky pleasure of that scene had not helped with his distressing fetish. But the memory of Carlotta gave Caleldir a pause. He had pretended for her benefit that their liaison was completely consensual, because he had not wanted to hurt the petite redhead. R.I.S.A. was even more important to him than Carlotta, and he really did not want to hurt her. Maybe he should say something...

Risa pressed her soft, electric lips against his cockhead before tonguing him again, this time around the smooth skin at the tip of his sex. Then she closed her lips over him, her tongue never stopping its circular motion. She hummed her pleasure at the action, which vibrated into his cock as any sound by any other woman would. Her tongue finally rested to cradle the underside of his shaft, and her head moved down slowly, steadily take all of him into her mouth. Being in far more control of her body than the average woman, she didn't gag when he rubbed against the soft flesh at the back of her throat. Finally, she began bobbing up and down in smooth, long strokes. All this happened while Ashyr and Althaia worked on their new project, and Risa suspected that it would keep him far too distracted to give the other girls trouble.

She was right; he watched in fascination as she began to expertly fellate him, letting out long sigh. By Eternity, that felt good, Ashyr had not been kidding at all about the vibrations. Caleldir could not think about much else after she started. Closing his eyes, he whispered to her in their native tongue. "I dreamed of you even before our country fell." He breathed. "Did you suspect anything back then?" He sighed, allowing himself to relax a little.

"Really?" Risa asked her captive in the same language after pulling her mouth away from his dick. She probably could have just 'spoken' without even stopping. For whatever reason, nearly everything she did was done as material woman would do. He'd said he'd dreamed about her... Risa's voice was soft, and full of wonder and relief.

He switched back to Common. "R.I.S.A., I have always loved you, but we should not be doing this. It is a perversion of our long relationship." The way that he said the last bit, in contrast with what he had said in his own language, it was almost more for the benefit of Selene's voyeurism than to truly try to dissuade Risa.

His words were confusing to Risa when combined with the last. "Is it perversion? Or natural progression?" These words were in common. It was clear that Risa believed the 'natural progression' was the true descriptor. She only had to show him. It was for his own good, after all. And hers.

"Progression that you programed, darling." Selene told him with a wicked little smile. Then she let out a surprised gasp when Ashyr's fingers slipped away from her core and without warning rubbed hard at the sensitive nub just above that opening. The ranger's actions were coupled with a soft shushing sound. But Selene's goal had already been accomplished; Selene was getting off on him feeling guilty and occasionally giving half-hearted protests.

Caleldir chose not to respond to Selene, however. His focus needed to be on Risa. "A perversion." He laughed sadly. "For there is little about either of us, especially me, which is natural. You are an artificial soul, created through the arcane arts, I am the half-undead spawn of a long forgotten fae lord."

"Then we are the pioneers for what is natural for our own kind, Master Librarian." Came her soft, almost breathless reply - as if what she was doing actually made it hard for her to catch her breath as it would a more traditional female. As she said this, her subtly vibrating hand still stroked him, but her mouth lifted to eye him adoringly. Much like any other female Caleldir found himself overpowered by, no amount of his logic and refusal seemed to change Risa's mind about what she was doing. If anything, his words strengthened her resolve. Perhaps it was his own stubbornness the programer leaked into the program (along with all the other things apparently - and very unintentionally - shared.)

Caleldir could not argue with Risa's assertion that they were the pioneers for their own kind. Then again, he was having trouble arguing with much of anything right now. Not only from the pleasure, but from that feeling of love that erupted whenever the A.I. looked at him like that. "I seemed to have designed you with too much of my own obstinacy." He sighed, realizing one possible reason for Risa's sudden independent streak. "I do not know if I should apologize for thaa-aaah!" he shuddered at her touch, then desperately tried to regain his focus to continue speaking. "I did not mean to program your personality this way. I probably should not have based it off of mine- ahh! Wow, your hand..." Risa had turned her focus back on his dick. This time, she worked his shaft with her hand - slightly vibrating it - and concentrated on his glans with her lips and tongue. She truly was incredible at this. Not better than Ashyr, Selene, or Althaia, but uniquely gifted, it was true. "Ugh... I cannot hold back much longer..." he gasped. He had no idea what his seed would do to the A.I. He was not sure that he wanted to know.

Selene had nothing more to say on the matter, but that was mostly because her cousin's ministrations had quickly and efficiently brought the younger drow to the brink of climax. Now Ashyr was teasing that edge, not quite letting Selene have her satisfaction. It did wonders to keep the mage's mouth from interjecting any coherent words into Caleldir and Risa's first foray into pleasure together. She did make quite a few frustrated noises, but that was what Selene got for kind of being an asshole.

Risa's purple face flushed an even more vibrant hue. She had been going entirely off of instinct ever since she'd walked into the room. She was able to perform with such confidence due to her absolute trust in her succubus-drawn skills, but it was strangely thrilling to have verbal proof that she was doing something right. And to hear those wonderful words come from his mouth, knowing that she, herself, had incited them... Risa looked ready to climax then and there.

"Please, Master Librarian, do not hold yourself back." Risa asked almost desperately. Then her mouth returned to its work on him, working in tandem with her hand up and down his length. Now and then, a moan would escape her lips as if pleasuring him brought actual pleasure to herself. In fact, that was very much the case.

From Risa's tone, she was even more desperate for him to cum than Caleldir was to either stop himself or let himself go. So, he was about to find out how his organic matter interacted with her conjured body. Not having heard R.I.S.A. musing about hybrids, he was stumped. Also, the way that she was reacting, her fellating him was giving her as much pleasure as it was him. Strange...

But all those thoughts quickly became strictly secondary. Tensing up against his bonds, he came messily inside her mouth. The ambient light of the realm brightened almost enough to make the light-sensitive drow uncomfortable, dimmed, and brightened again and again with each pump of Caleldir's essence streaming down the A.I's throat. The room also shuddered as it always did whenever the purple woman climaxed. Risa herself looked nearly senseless with the pleasure of bringing the man to orgasm. The only noise that she could make was a low, breathless moan. Only after Caleldir stopped pumping in her mouth did she move her mouth off of him with the soft popping noise of her sucking lips. Apparently, she was determined to not let a drop of him go to waste on the bedsheets.

As the lights surged, Caleldir's orgasm seemed to have inspired climax in both drow. Or, more accurately, it made Ashyr clamp down on Althaia's fingers and lose control of what she was doing to Selene. Since the younger drow had been riding on the edge of cumming already, she shuddered and fell forward to shift from her knees to her hands and knees beside Caleldir.

Breathing hard, he swallowed as he looked down at the A.I. His orgasm had been one of the most powerful in recent memory, and his cock showed no sign of softening. Gulping as he met Risa's eyes, her gave her an ashamed smile. "You are... good at that." He said with difficulty.

"Thank you, sir." Risa said with supreme pleasure. But the smile he gave her was ashamed. She could almost comfort herself by telling herself that the shame was due to him ejaculating as quickly as he had. Almost. It was apparent to her that one blowjob wasn't going to change his mind about wanting to couple with her. Well. He was still hard. There was more still that she could do. Besides, no succubus could be satisfied with stopping at fellatio. The lovely pseudo-succubus crawled up his body, an action she made extremely sensual with the combination of the swing of her breasts and hips - until one saw the desperate need for approval on Risa's face. The other R.I.S.A. would have just done all she could to avoid the disapproval she was sure would come. This Risa was determined to power through the negative until she got to the positive. It was there, the kind of love she wanted to share with Caleldir, she was sure of it. She just have to get to the proverbial 'other side.'

Caleldir did not quite know what to make of this Risa. On one hand, she seemed completely heedless of his words, on the other, she seemed to hang on every syllable. It all combined to send him through another one of his guilt trips. Risa was very different from the others in her behavior. She almost seemed... submissive, despite her clearly dominant position. It created an irresistible contrast. Ashyr was playful and charming, and he loved her for it. Selene was haughty and domineering, and he loved her for it. Althaia was kind and strangely wise, and he had begun to develop an affection for her. Risa, she was... Well, the reckless desire for his approval, for him to love her as she did him, it was heart-rending. Caleldir did not know if he had enough room in his heart for four women (to say nothing of the poor mad Naliira). Two had been more than enough. But he was trapped. He could not help but love them all. Whether that was weakness, or strength, he could not tell.

When she got up to his level, she hungrily pressed her lips against his mouth. His eyes reflected the war within himself, but they held no reproach for her. When she pressed her lips against his own, he closed his eyes and haltingly met her kiss. He felt a deep guilt that he could not bring himself to give her the enthusiastic participation that she deserved. Her mouth was... odd, but far from unpleasant. On a purely physical level, it was amazing. On an emotional level... well, it spoke of a conflicting tangle of feelings. Since neither of them technically needed to breath (although Caleldir and 'new' Risa seemed to prefer doing so), their kiss never really had to end. On another woman, he may have tasted himself on her soft mouth, but that was not the case here. She only tasted as she always had when Ashyr and Althaia locked lips with her before. One of her hands was on his head to keep his lips on hers. The other reached between her legs to grab at his member. Then without hesitation, she engulfed him completely into her electric core. Caleldir gasped against her mouth. Ashyr had not oversold the sensation. Not at all.