A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 55: Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Althaia's mouth was dry. After Ashyr had orgasmed, the nymph drew her hand away and began distractedly stroking at her dark skin. Mostly, she watched the scene before her with a tear in her eye. Risa finally had what she had needed for so long, and soon Caleldir would realize that he had needed it to. Now, the A.I. just needed to pleasure Selene one of these days, and she truly would be a part of their strange family.

Their kiss never had to end for breath-related reasons, but Risa still suffered a conundrum; she wanted to kiss him, she wanted to fuck him, and she wanted to keep their bodies pressed together as close as possible. The combination was an awkward one. So she separated her lips from his, and settled for pressing their foreheads together. Then she began to shift up and down, letting him slide in and out of her at a slow, sensual pace. The motion was still slightly cumbersome with him lying so flat, but Risa didn't have the concentration needed to shift her realm around. This Risa thought of herself as a wholly physical woman, and could not think otherwise in the face of so much overwhelming pleasure and emotion. It didn't even occur to her that she could either phase through him partially or put down a copy of herself.

Ashyr recovered quickly from her recent orgasm. She saw a need arise. That, and the situation between Risa and Caleldir changed enough to make her... well, jealous wasn't quite the word for it. Ashyr had no idea how to describe her exact emotions concerning this, but she did feel compelled to be a part of it. To help, even. She pulled away from the paladin, but not before giving her a quick kiss on the jaw. Then she quickly pulled out the ties that secured Caleldir to the top of the bed without actually untying the ropes at his wrists. It gave him a slightly better opportunity to get away - if his body hadn't currently been covered by an A.I. who could be as strong as she wished. Ashyr's next move was to prop her mate up on her lap and to try to secure his arms by wrapping them around her back. Other than being a pillow for the other two to fuck on, the ranger did nothing to further interfere.

The A.I. only took a moment to shoot Ashyr a thankful look when she suddenly found it much easier to make love to Caleldir. Caleldir noticed too, of course. Caleldir hugged his first lover tightly in thanks, his pale arms encircling her dark waist, before his attention turned back to the older love on top of him.

The ranger made a soft, happy noise almost like a purr. No other noise came from her to interrupt. Ashyr merely stared down at the couple - not at their bodies, but at the deeper connection of their locked gazes. The older drow's features held no sign of jealousy - how could she when she saw the look on her mate's face, and heard the noises of supreme pleasure coming from him? Instead, there was a vague, happy smile on her face that hinted at the warmth in her heart that witnessing such a scene incited.

Risa seemed to completely forget about the dark woman helping her couple with the Master Librarian. With the upper half of his body propped up, her motions could become more fluid. Still with her head pressed against Caleldir's and her eyes locked on his, Risa set a slightly quicker pace. Noises of pleasure began to escape her lips.

Selene slowly sat back to watch the scene unfold. She, too, was beginning to feel strange about the whole thing. It... it hurt a little, actually. And she couldn't figure out why. It was not the sort of hurt that made her angry at anyone in the room. It was something about herself that caused that strange pain. Despite that fact, she settled into the bed and watched with rapt attention. The mage even absently leaned against the paladin, who also seemed moved by the scene. What the hell was going on here?

Althaia was far more perceptive than she generally pretended. Looking around the room, she saw clearly what each member of the group was feeling. It was a strange situation as each person began grappling with their feelings. The nymph smiled in an expression halfway between knowledge and sympathy, and put one arm around Selene, lightly squeezing the drow for a short moment. She also was feeling rather strange: this was a scene that she almost felt guilty watching, as if it were not meant for her, and yet she could not tear her gaze away.

Caleldir opened his evening blue eyes, meeting her indigo ones. Delight flashed in Risa's eyes when finally Caleldir's hips began to rise to meet hers. The two of them were so close, practically staring into each other's souls. It was incredibly intense. His breath caught in his throat, before he slowly let it out as she began to move. She was both like and unlike the other women he had been inside. He almost closed his eyes to concentrate on the feeling of her body on his, but could not rip his gaze away from hers. Nothing needed to be said, just the look on his face was enough to convey the tangle of his feelings gradually being pushed down in favor of a very old affection blossoming into something more.

It was then that Risa began moving faster, her body feeling both even more and less like that of a regular woman as she began pumping herself up and down. The little noises that she made as they did this melted the rest of Caleldir's reluctance away, and he gave himself fully to their unnatural yet inevitable union. He could feel another orgasm building up inside him, this one threatening to dwarf his previous, his arms tightening around Ashyr's waist as his body tensed. He met her voice with his own, little gasps of overwhelming delight as his veil dropped completely, for he had no need for masks anymore.

Selene continued to stare. Without even realizing it, she shifted just a bit closer to the nymph. Though the scene they watched together was sexual, the arousing nature of it was far more emotional than physical - and, to Selene, it was extremely unsettling. Especially since, after he'd dropped his veil, she should have wanted to interject and maul him. In times before, she had not been able to resist doing so. But now... all she could do was sit and watch. As it so often did recently, her hand strayed to her lower stomach to feel the comfort of the warmth there.

His motions made it that much easier for Risa to keep her body close to his. While one of her hands remained on the bed to balance herself, the other caressed up his side and across his arms above his head. She seemed to feel the build of climax in perfect sync with the Master Librarian, and the noises that came from her lips grew more frequent to reflect this. Her hand moved across his arm to his head, and cradled his face at his jaw. Caleldir closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. When this was over, he would almost certainly go back to feeling guilty about it, but for the moment he would just enjoy the consummation of an impossible relationship that had never began.

And so the two of them continued, for how long he knew not, until his release could no longer be delayed. With a groan, clenching his arms tighter around Ashyr, he orgasmed up into Risa. He could hardly remember one this powerful; the cocktail of emotions and sensations that had built up to this had apparently drove him to wild heights seldom equaled in his recent wild sexual life. Risa came the exact moment Caleldir did, and in much the same fashion. She tensed, shuddered, and fell limply against his chest. The drow, at least, weren't paying much attention to what the A.I's manifestation was doing at the moment. No, they were more focused on how severely the room shook. Never before had the entire realm shuddered this hard when Risa climaxed. One of the bowls formerly filled with food tipped off the bedside table and deposited what was left of its contents on the floor. Unlike the drow, who knew the A.I. more in passing, Althaia had spent a lot of time with her, and so was unsurprised when her climax made the entire demiplane violently shudder. She kept her balance quite well, keeping a light but firm grip on Selene.

As Caleldir usually did after such a release, he collapsed back to the bed, the tension leaking out of his muscles. He pulled slightly at the bonds keeping his hands wrapped behind Ashyr as his instincts told him to embrace the A.I. As he could not, he instead looked up at her and gave her a sincere smile. "I am sorry for driving you to this." He said. "You are truly amazing."

Risa let out a happy, relieved breath. As the air left her smiling lips, her body became increasingly transparent and weightless until she was simply not there anymore. Still her contented sigh echoed through the halls of her dimension for a long moment before the realm went silent.

In his space, poor Tsabdrin was quite alarmed, confused, and concerned for his own safety. Was the place supposed to randomly shake and sigh like that?

Once over the momentary shock of how forcefully the succubus came, Ashyr moved quickly to untie Caleldir's wrists. He obviously wasn't going to try to struggle away anymore. But before she could get him all the way undone, Risa was already gone. Even still, she worked just as fast to get the ropes off of him and away from the bed. Caleldir absentmindedly assisted her. There would be no more fun with him tied up like that - not that night, anyway. After what just happened, she assumed he'd be too emotionally and physically drained. When she finished, she stretched out on her side next to him and facing him and the other two women. The ranger almost wanted to laugh when she saw her younger cousin's expression.

Selene just sat there in shocked silence. And in her eyes there was a sort of... longing. Which was both deeply confusing and deeply disturbing to the very slightly evil drow.

Althaia relaxed a little, and wiped a tear from her eye. "Good for you, Risa." She whispered to the A.I., who she knew could hear her somewhere. Sighing, the nymph began lightly stroking Selene's arm. It was a relatively chaste gesture, more of a comforting thing than anything else. She could sense that Selene was suffering through something almost existential right now, or at very least she was undergoing some confusion. "Amazing, Caleldir." She said with a mischievous smile. "You fucked a girl so hard they were raptured into heaven. That takes some doing." Althaia gave Selene a final embrace and got up off the bed. "I leave you three together for the night."

Caleldir started. "No need to leave, Althaia. We are not chasing you out."

The nymph shook her head. "You do not need me right now. R.I.S.A. does. After that episode, she is going to be rather confused when she snaps back to her regular personality."

A crease formed in Caleldir's forehead. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"You will see in the morning." Althaia said sagely. "For the moment, I think Selene needs you and Ashyr."

"You might want to check on Tsabdrin, too, if you get the chance." Ashyr said, finally remembering her imprisoned cousin. "He's probably pretty confused as well." The older drow apparently didn't put him too high on the list of priorities, since she didn't insist on seeing him herself. Even after saying this, she focused her attention back on Selene, who was starting to get the look of consternation on her face. That look was quickly replaced by something suspiciously resembling mulishness.

Selene most certainly did not need either of them. That was preposterous.

The nymph smiled somewhat naughtily. "If you want me to, I certainly can do that. Perhaps I should do so in my current state of dress..." A cloud crossed her face. "Unless you would prefer for him to be off-limits, of course." She added concernedly.

"Do what you want with him." Ashyr responded with an answering naughty smile. "He'd probably enjoy the attention."

With that, the nymph turned to leave the room, her hips sashaying as she did.