A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 58: Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene scoffed and rolled her eyes. The mage was the only drow who responded with derision, however. Ashyr's brow furrowed in concern for a moment, and Tsabdrin looked like he didn't know what to think.

Caleldir stared after the departed nymph. "... okay. I did not expect that. I should probably have a word with my cousin later." He was slightly annoyed by the fact that Tsabdrin's rejection, if that had actually been what happened, was enough to send the nymph into an existential funk, but his rejection was just an excuse to bring out the bondage. He knew Althaia's reasoning, which was actually internally consistent, but it still irked him. "Risa can have some one-on-one with Tsabdrin while we are gone. If for no other reason that he is less likely to be in danger of being drained to an unhealthy extent if he is not trying to keep up with the rest of us." He gave the male drow a wry smile. "Plus, no offense, but I am not sure I comfortable yet with being in an orgy with another man. That probably makes me super selfish, but I do not feel like breaching that particular debauchery quite yet."

"You two wouldn't have to interact if you didn't want to." Ashyr told Caleldir when he gave his predictable answer about not stooping to new levels of debauchery. She looked more amused by it than anything. As usual, her drow sensibilities prevented her from understanding what the problem was. Therefore, Ashyr automatically assumed selfishness - which Caleldir admitted to himself. "If anything, his presence would make so you don't have to be with as many women at the same time. But you just want us all to yourself, don't you?" This was said with an even broader grin, and a teasing pat on his ass.

Ashyr's teasing was rather predictable, so Caleldir simply rolled his eyes. "That is not the reason." He sniffed. Not that it mattered that much.

"Anyway," Ashyr continued. "The four of us are going to the discussion. Yes, Selene, even you. We can use everyone's input, and we'll have plenty of time to come back after everything is over. Besides. They're serving food made by Fucking."

Both of Ashyr's cousins looked up at the oldest drow in complete bafflement. Fornication-based foodstuff sounded horrendous.

"The goblin!" The female ranger laughed in explanation.

This didn't seem to clear things up. Tsabdrin choked on his own spit after a quick intake of air, and began coughing uncontrollably.

"We picked up a goblin named Fucking at Faust's place. He's a really good cook. I don't know about you lot, but I'm hungry and could use a glass of wine. Or four. We haven't eaten since lunch." Ashyr explained more fully, still incredibly amused about the whole thing. She may or may not have put everything so ambiguously in the first place just to see everyone's reactions.

Caleldir some was slightly amused. "The goblin is a good cook. And I can bring some of the wine from the Monastery as well. I will leave some for you, Tsabdrin." He pulled several ancient bottles from his hyperspace bag and handed them to him. "This stuff is not as strong as it seems at first. Not for those trying to get drunk fast. But it is the best ever fermented. Bar none. 1,200 years old, too."

Tsabdrin recovered from his coughing fit in time to take the offered bottle of wine from Caleldir. "Twelve hundred years old..." The male drow said dubiously.

"You know that wine can only age so much before it stops being a good thing, right?" Selene told Caleldir.

"I assume it was under some sort of magical effect or another. It probably tastes wonderful, handsome." Ashyr assured her male cousin.

"They are perfectly preserved. You do not need to worry about its age. I just wanted you to realize how valuable this stuff is. Once it is gone, it will be gone forever. Or most of it, at least. My personal bottle..." He stopped, then shrugged. "Eh, no matter. Let us head out."

"You should go. I will take care of him." Risa told the party from her spot on one of the beds. Somehow, she made her complete, detailed nudity quite elegant by the way she half-reclined on one of her elbows.

Tsabdrin jumped at the sudden, unexpected voice. Then he turned to look at its source and swallowed. His grip around his bottle of wine tightened, making a soft squeaking noise from the sweat he suddenly felt on his palms.

Ashyr laughed, but for a moment before that she looked like she regretted having to leave. "Thanks, Risa. Have fun!" And then both drow exited the portal.

Caleldir spun around to give the A.I. a stunned look. He had forgotten how impossibly... Well, she was herself. He swallowed. "Be... nice to him." Caleldir said uneasily, exiting after the drow.