A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 62: Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You. You're next." Rostimira ordered as she pointed towards fifth, white-haired rusalka who had been idling at the edge of the water - apparently a lookout in case something else came down to visit. Or just staring off dreamily into space. "Take her place. I don't think the dark elf needs two of us anymore." They obeyed immediately; the redhead slipped out of the alcove and into the water, and the other fey began to approach Caleldir.

There was a good reason why Rostimira (falsely) believed that Selene wouldn't be so much of a problem anymore. The mage had slumped forward and began deliberately trembling. Her head was bowed to hide any expression she might have had.

Caleldir took several massive, gasping breaths, and filled back out to proper opaqueness. "If you want me to survive as your toy, please keep in mind that I need air." He said reproachfully to the leader. It was only half true, since he would not suffocate, but lack of air was deeply uncomfortable.

He looked around. It did not escape his notice that the rusalka he had had sex with looked really tired. Huh. There was one possible plan. Sex them all to exhaustion. Then again, that plan was rather too porny for his tastes. His first plan was still to try to hit the leader with charm magic. But now was likely not the best time. He would wait for whatever Selene had planned.

None of the Rusalka paid enough attention to Caleldir to notice his shift in translucency. They were focused on their leader, who was focused on Selene. "Why do you not look at your lover, elf? Girls, I think we must make her look at him!" Katia complied by grabbing the drow's platinum tresses and yanking her head up enough so her crimson eyes would meet Caleldir's blue.

Selene's face was still a mask of despair. She still didn't really have a concrete plan formulated (other than the fact that Goelon would be more useful in this situation than Caleldir). She'd hoped that her apparent weakness would make them let their guard down enough, but that didn't seem to be working out very well. The hair of Katia was more than enough to keep Selene from moving.

When Caleldir first saw Selene's expression again, he felt his spirits fall. She seemed so... defeated. He had not seen her like this in a long time, and her pain and despair tugged on his heart.

But something nudged at her mind when their eyes met... The staff had finally given her an idea. Well, it was more a suggestion that the staff himself gave. The thing had been strangely more cooperative recently.

-Caleldir? Caleldir, can you hear me?- She thought towards him as hard as she could. If the staff was right, with its powers and Caleldir and Selene's connection combined, telepathic communication might be possible.

As this revelation was happening, the fifth rusalka closed the gap between herself and Caleldir. She knelt straddling one of his legs and bent forward to draw her tongue along the shaft of his manhood.

He started a bit. It partly because the next rusalka was now at his cock, licking it back to erection after he had deflated from his second orgasm, but mostly because he had heard Selene in his head. Telepathy... yes. She had the Staff of Eternity. It was a circlet right now, which should give her some psionic powers. He wondered why the rusalka had not removed the circlet for a moment, until he remembered that the Artifact was soul-bound, and really could not be removed normally. Then again, they had not even tried. Did they just not see it? Was that an ability it had? It was not impossible that it would have some sort of aura of inconsequentiality, after all, that was how it avoided being stolen by people it did not want.

That speculation would have to wait. For now, he had to respond to Selene's communication. -I can hear you,- He thought back at her. -I... I am sorry about this. I- he tried to dampen the connection, but as the rusalka continued to pleasure him, it was possible that some of that would make its way through the mental link. Not likely, but possible. Getting his mind back under control, he continued. -What is your plan?- He asked -Mine is to try to charm the leader, but I do not know if it will work.-

The mage clung to that connection with Caleldir with some desperation even if he was eager to distance himself from her. Through she had managed to calm herself down considerably, there was still a roiling pit of distress at the back of her mind. The connection wasn't enough for the emotions to actually bleed through enough to affect Caleldir. Selene was aware of the pleasure he was being forced to feel again, and he was probably likewise aware of her slightly compromised mental state. When Caleldir responded, however, Selene perceptibly relaxed and was able to back off just enough that they only shared what they meant to communicate. This telepathy thing was weird and not as easy to control as she assumed it would be.

A third presence in the connection confirmed Caleldir's speculation on why Selene was able to use the staff and why it wasn't stolen from her. It also greeted Caleldir, and expressed a vague sense of thankfulness - for what, Selene couldn't really guess. She ignored it for now. They needed to come up with a plan.

-I'm not angry with you.- Selene thought back quickly. She mentally waved the thought away. It didn't even matter what she felt; they just had to free themselves before Caleldir became the progenitor of an entire clan of super rusalka. -Charm her. Your plan was to charm her. Somehow, I don't think that would work out too well. Her willpower must be considerable to be able to manage so many of these hags. But... what if you charmed Katia or whoever this cunt is holding me. Get her to focus on you and hopefully free my hands. I'll cast a spell, kill you, and Goelon Duvainor can take care of this mess.- So powerful were her conflicted emotions about this that even Caleldir would be able to sense them. She wouldn't enjoy killing Caleldir - in fact, she kind of hated it - but she reveled in the idea of his ghost giving the rusalka what they deserved. Which was death, obviously.

-I had hoped that Rustimira would be susceptible to a charm if I waited for an opportune moment.- He confessed. -Like when I was...- He hesitated. An image of giving the Rusalka leader oral flashed through his head, but he stifled it. He did not want to communicate that particular thought to Selene. -Well, I missed my chance there. I could not manage to get enough concentration. I think that I can use a much more powerful charm every few minutes, rather than my weak one constantly, but have not tried it yet, and this situation is one where I am being a bit distracted...- He shook his head. Internally, at least. -I will try to hit the one holding you. Although, all that will do is make her friendly to me. It does not rob her of her free will, nor will it force her to leap at me. All it will do is make her think that I am an ally.- He sighed. -If he knew one of those 'dominate' type spells this would be easier.

The mental communication was quicker that it would have been if they were speaking aloud. But there was still enough time for the fifth rusalka to arouse Caleldir to her satisfaction. She began to shift upwards, preparing to spear herself on Caleldir...

Caleldir forced himself to ignore the rusalka in order to think about Selene's idea. The plan was worthwhile. He had no idea what Goelon would do to these rusalka, but he did not imagine the ghost would be all that happy. But he had to enact the plan quickly; a third rusalka was about to impale herself on his newly recovered manhood. So, he threw off a far more powerful version of his natural charm magic. He aimed it at the rusalka holding Selene, but his aim was wilder than normal.

"Ngh..." Selene said aloud after his charm spell missed the rusalka completely and hit her instead. A flood of arousal channeled through their mental link when Selene, an obvious ally already (despite the fact that their main plan involved her killing him), fell into the realm of complete adoration. Which, of course, manifested as the burning heat of desperately wanting to couple with him. It didn't help that all their time together conditioned her to react in just that way whenever he was trying to be charming. -Caleldir. You missed.- She managed to communicate through that hot, distracting cloud in her mind. How in the abyss was she supposed to concentrate on a spell now? Even if she got her hands free, she doubted she could manage it.

Rostimira began to laugh. "Look, girls. The dark elf likes what she sees." The lead fey observed. It was not hard to tell how suddenly and irrationally aroused Selene had become. Her nipples came to diamond-hard points upon breasts that heaved with heavy breath. The mage's knees spread even without her knowledge to reveal her dripping wet, swollen core. "What do we think we should do about that?" Rostimira asked the rest of the rusalka.

"She obviously wants something in that wet cunt of hers." Katia responded with a very toothy, unfriendly grin. To Selene's sudden, overwhelming terror, the rusalka held up a couple long-clawed fingertips as she spoke. The mage didn't even notice the swell of water wash through the middle of the chamber, nor the subtle rumble of the passages down below. She was too busy realizing that there were things so much worse than death.

Caleldir tried desperately to summon up another of those charm spells, but he was drained. And said spell would not even work on everyone, so it would not do to save Selene from the awful fate in front of her. No, he had to distract them back to him. He could either drop a fireball on the lot of them (and hope that he and Selene took less damage than the Rusalka) or magic missile the one next to Selene. But either way, they would likely just knock him out (it was unlikely they would kill him, since they seemed to need/want him as their sex slave), then kill her. Which would make both of them useless when Althaia and Ashyr showed up again, since he would be unconscious and she would be ethereal. Which was why he had not started with that plan. That, and the sex had distracted him. Now the rusalka seemingly about to initiate coitus had stopped, so he had a moment to think.

No, his best plan would be to unveil his nymphen form. They would not be stunned by it, but perhaps they would be hypnotized away from Selene for a moment while he recharged his charm magic.

Unfortunately, none of the rusalka reacted much to the sight of Caleldir with his veil dropped. They could do something similar as well, though its effect was pretty much the opposite of his. They were more horrifyingly beautiful than awe-inspiringly gorgeous. The only consequence it really had was that the fey who had temporarily halted in her progress at his dick now renewed her efforts. Her hands took delicate hold of his manhood to guide it into her silken pussy. Then she immediately began bouncing on him just as the last one did, making herself the third unnamed woman to take him in the past hour.

The other rusalka were still moving towards Selene with menacing looks.

"N-no!" Selene cried out before she could rein herself back in. The horrible images in her head of what those claws would do to her insides were simply too much. But it wasn't so much her own insides she worried about. No, there was something far more precious that she had to protect from those claws. That snarl was back on her lips - something that only made the cruel women laugh at her.

"Yes, I think that would be an excellent solution. Go on, Katia." Rostimira agreed.

"No." The pregnant drow said again. This time her voice was firm, deep, and enormously angry. Then she did what she had not thought was possible without her hands. With sheer willpower, she managed to conjure a wickedly sharp crystal of ice about the size of a small knife. It made the staff suddenly glow bright on its bed of platinum hair. Then she hurled it directly into Caleldir's heart.