A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 74: Chats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are, lovely." She said as soon as she saw the nymph enter, and before Althaia could say anything. "I heard about the other day when he left you unsatisfied. Thought I'd wrap him up for you and present the both of us as apology. Can't have rumors that Duskhaven can't please a woman in bed. So we're yours tonight, to do whatever your sexy, creative heart desires."

"Oh Tsabdrin, do not worry about that." Althaia said with amusement. "I mean, sometimes a little orgasm denial can be a nice change of pace." She licked her lips. "Definitely not every time, though." She admitted.

"Shh! Don't ruin my excuse for being here!" Ashyr said. The female drow was very obviously joking. Neither of the drow needed an excuse to be there; they were perfectly happy to enjoy a night of pleasure with Althaia. They weren't like Selene who didn't like to admit to wanting to spend time with certain people.

Althaia lighted down onto the bed, her hands joining Ashyr's on Tsabdrin's chest. "So, should we get unwrapping the whole Tsabdrin? Or leave the bonds and blindfold in place?" She pursed her lips in thought. "Perhaps we could just have a little time to ourselves while he lays there, and leave him to imagine what we are doing..."

"We can do whatever you want. Tsabdrin is in sort of a zen state right now, but I can snap him out of it. Probably. Didn't really expect him to get like this, to be honest. One of the other houses must have-" Ashyr stopped abruptly, since she realized she was entering territory that Althaia likely wouldn't appreciate. It probably involved upsettingly rough treatment. This was supposed to be relaxing fun time, not the time to worry about a past that couldn't be changed. "Anyway, he let me tie him up, and his safe word is 'Red' (though I doubt -you- could make him use it). He likes being teased, as long as he's not denied forever. So yeah, anything you want, just ask and we'll see if it can be done."

"Well, if he is in a zen state, it is not that much fun to tease him, since he is unlikely to squirm too much" Althaia pouted. She really did doubt that she would do anything that would make Tsabdrin use his safe word, since her tastes ran far more to the vanilla than she assumed a drow's did. The worst she would do would be to tease him a little. "So, I guess we will just have to bring him into our games. So, these will have to go."

Noticeably, the silver seal on Althaia's her eyes died out as they changed to purple. One hand went to the male drow's trousers and began dexterously unlacing them, before slipping inside. It was then that some vines popped out from underneath the bed and pulled his clothing off the rest of the way. "Much better."Althaia sighed, her own clothing gone. While Caleldir sometimes liked slow, erotic undressing, Althaia tended to prefer full nudity as soon as possible.

She had not forgotten about Ashyr, though, draping herself over Tsabdrin's chest to kiss her neck. "Surprise me for now." She whispered. "I am sure I will have ideas later, but right now I just want to unwind, release all my stress, and go with the flow."

"Going with the flow counts as doing whatever you want." Ashyr chuckled in response. Ashyr wasn't too surprised that, after a day of decision making, Althaia wanted a bit of a break from telling people what to do. "Anyway, I think I could get him out of it without untying him, but whatever. We can always use vines later if we want to tie him up again and tease him." As she said this, she began to pull at the rope to free his arms. His blindfold came next.

Completely free, Tsabdrin blinked in the low light of the room, which his drow eyes still needed a minute to adjust to. After a moment, he moved for the first time since Althaia entered the room. His newly freed arms lifted to wrap around Althaia's naked form, and he let out a soft breath of pleasure at the feel of her lips against his neck. His breathing in general got heavier and more aroused, just as his cock swelled from half-attention to full.

"I do like using vines to tie people up sometimes." Althaia admitted. "And it really is not necessary to snap him out it is more that... oh, well I guess that this is fine too." She was about to say only that she preferred not to tease someone in a zen state because they tended not to be flustered, not that he should not be in a zen state. But it did not matter all that much either way to her.

"You okay, dearest? You went all... melty." Ashyr whispered in his other ear.

Tsabdrin nodded. "Sorry." Was the only word he offered in explanation.

"'Sallright. Just unexpected." The female drow whispered. Then she shifted and got out from under her cousin, leaving pillows in her place to keep him partially propped up. Ashyr repositioned herself behind Althaia, straddling one of her legs to rub her already wet pussy against the back of her thigh. The female ranger's hand went between the nymph's legs to tease her womanhood and lightly dip her fingers into her core. Ashyr also leaned forward until her breasts pressed against Althaia's back.

Tsabdrin didn't seem to mind at all the weight of the pile of sexy on top of him. His hands went from Althaia to Ashyr and back again in caressing motions.

Althaia shifted herself so that she was all the way on him. Her breasts mashed against his chest, her thighs wrapped around his own. She could feel his erection thickly against her lower stomach. She kissed her way up from his neck to his cheeks, forehead, and finally his mouth. Since Ashyr decided to be on top of the sandwich, Althaia figured that she would focus on the bottom first. But she was cognizant that, between the two of them, they were a bit heavy. Even if Tbsadrin did not mind, she did. Without making a deal of it, she put both a strength and a constitution enhancing spell on him. It was a little difficult to concentrate on that with Ashyr's ministrations, but somehow she managed.

Tsabdrin rolled his hips slightly, enjoying the new feel of her naked flesh against his. And the strength Althaia gave to him. He had been able to manage with both women on top of him - Tsabdrin was stronger than he looked - but, after her spell, he could actually move. The male drow kissed the nymph back languidly, letting her mouth take the lead. He still seemed to be feeling the effects of whatever happened to his brain when Ashyr tied him the way she did.

On top of the pile, Ashyr's fingers slowly stopped teasing Althaia and simply began to pump in and out of her sex at a steady pace. Her hips also rolled as she rubbed her own clit against Althaia's smooth body. The room was filled with the sounds of panting, aroused breath. The sound of wet kisses. The soft shift of the blankets that moved as the three of them did. And the nymph was enclosed in sexy, naked flesh. If this wasn't therapeutic for the nymph, Ashyr didn't know what was.

Althaia started the kiss rather more passionately than she ended it, because she started out tense but slowly relaxed until she was as languid as Tsabdrin himself. She pulled away from Tsabdrin's lips and just embraced him, sighing with the feel of what Ashyr was doing to her. Then, as Ashyr continued in her ministrations, she found herself, now unwound from the stress of the day, starting to feel the stimulation and lust of the situation. She shifted her body against Ashyr's grinding and pushed her nethers towards her touch. Reaching up behind her, she managed to start stroking Ashyr's thigh a little, while her other hand played with Tsabdrin's hair.

For a little bit, she simply enjoyed things, but as her breath began to come deep and ragged, she let out a pleasured laugh. "As nice as this sandwich is." She sighed. "I am ready to start up with something more vigorous now."

"More vigorous, you say?" Ashyr asked. "Alright. I think I liked your idea of teasing him, though. Turn around." She ordered as she pulled herself away from the pile so that Althaia had room to twist around. The female drow explained as she slid between the nymph's legs, her grinning face level with Althaia's sex. Ashyr's fingers went back to their work inside Althaia's pussy. Her mouth joined them. She began by kissing the top of the nymph's lower lips, but quickly got to work sucking and licking her clit with firm, even pressure.

"Oh, I love teasing Tsabdrin." Althaia replied. "Just let me get my vines out again..." She waggled her eyebrows at Tsabdrin, whose face she was much closer to than Ashyr's. "When you least expect it." She whispered to him.

Tsabdrin's hands immediately slid up the nymph's sides and grasped lightly at her breasts. All he could do aside from that was continue to rub his cock against Althaia's back and wish it was where Ashyr's fingers deftly pumped. He tried to keep quiet, but the occasional grunt of frustration escaped his lips as a determined Ashyr tried to bring Althaia to climax.

Althaia sat up and deftly twisted around, seating herself on his thighs, scooted up so that his erection was not quite nestled between her buttcheeks. Almost, though. She leaned back a little, sighing as Ashyr resumed her ministrations. "You certainly know just where to touch." She said contentedly. She took Tsabdrin's hands in her own and guided them more insistently to her breasts.

Threatened with being bound when he least expected it, Tsabdrin licked his lips and tried his best to look worried. But there was a twitch to the corner of his lips that suggested he was trying not to smile, and there was definite excitement in his cobalt eyes. He didn't respond to her words verbally. Instead, he quietly enjoyed the feeling of bare flesh pressed together, her full breasts in his hands, and the way Ashyr's mouth moved against the woman he was holding. Occasionally, the female drow shot the male a wickedly suggestive look that made his breath catch and his hips move in automatic response.

All the stimulation was enough to send Althaia over the edge. With a light gasp, she orgasmed, tensing up with eyes closed.

Then, she let out a long breath of relaxation as she rode the wave back down. "Thank you. I needed that." She said with gratitude. She then licked her lips. "I think I am ready to take a more active role in the proceedings now." She pursed her lips, wondering what to try out. "Before I take over too much, do you have anything you would like to try, Ashyr?" She did not ask Tsabdrin, since she was still planning on teasing him at some point. Actually, that point was right now, and ignoring him was part of the tease. For, by 'ignoring him', she meant that she had scooted back enough that his cock was in between her asscheeks, but she was preventing him from doing anything about that because a vine had snaked over the bed and had bound his midsection, preventing him from moving. That got an audible groan from him.

"I have been sexually active for the past one hundred and seventy years...?" Ashyr's face scrunched up as if she was trying to think exactly how long it had been. A hundred and seventy years seemed like a long time when she was currently with an eighteen-year-old.

"One hundred and sixty-four." Tsabdrin corrected immediately, as if it was a fact indelibly etched into his memory.

"Right. Point being: I've done it all. Tonight is about you doing what you want. As long as there's sex involved, I'm happy." Ashyr told Althaia as she casually wiped some wetness from her face. She didn't have fancy prestidigitation to clean herself off.

"One hundred sixty-four years..." Althaia said with surprise. It was interesting that Tsabdrin knew the exact number. Was he Ashyr's first sexual partner? Huh. "That seems like a really long time to me. Granted though, the twins back at that spring do not bother to keep track of their ages, but I found that some of their memories were two thousand years past - or more - so I should not be too overawed." She let out a long breath. "I just feel like a little child around everybody. Even Caleldir, who only has some thirty years of memories, is some twelve-century old legend."

"Yeah? Well obviously the age thing is something everyone goes through - especially the long-lived races. Unfortunately, the only thing to make it better is time. Doesn't help that you spend most of your days with elves." The female ranger said. She had no idea if it would make the nymph feel better or worse.

"You are right with the age thing. Unless I am carried off by violence, I am immortal. No old age or disease for me!" Althaia joked. She seemed slightly disturbed thinking of it all. "I suppose though that if I spent more time with, say, orcs I would not feel so awkward about my youth and nonexistent childhood. Elves are children for decades. Puberty was long over for me by eight." She sighed. She sort of envied races that had long childhoods. Being an adult was nice, but still, you were only a child once, and she would be an adult for the next eternity.

Idly, Althaia shifted her hips against Tsabdrin's manhood. "So... my ideas. Hmm... I have always wanted to give oral to both a male and a female at once... Could you make that happen?"

An excited grin spread across Ashyr's face.. "Yeah, we can make that happen. Sort of, anyway. You can't really get your mouth around his cock at the same time- well, you'll see." She bit her lip in arousal, gave Althaia a very brief kiss and grope, then guided her off of Tsabdrin. It was then that she noticed the vine that preventing his hips from moving when he wanted to. "Nice." Ashyr said in appreciation.

"Smooth as living silk, and even stronger," the nymph explained. "Made more of magic than chlorophyll, which is why it can exist in here without sun, water, or soil."

"I like this configuration, but Selene thinks it's too demeaning. So we never do it. We usually like to face each other, anyway." She explained as she turned her back to him, and sat so that his heavy erection rested against Ashyr's netherlips and lower abdomen.

Althaia giggled a little. "Your haughtier cousin does have some odd opinions about sex." She observed. "But I see at least why the other direction is usually preferable."

"Yup. Anyway, I think you can see where I'm going with this. This is also possible if I'm on my hands and knees and he's fucking me from behind, with you at the bottom of the pile. More space for your head if we spread our legs wide, but we'd have to let Tsabdrin go... or you can do that thing I've seen you do with Caleldir and puppet him with vines. Dunno how much concentration you need for that." Ashyr tilted her head in question, letting Althaia decide between the two options.

For his part, Tsabdrin was getting more excited. Althaia's mouth and Ashyr's pussy at the same time? It was better than he could have hoped for.

Althaia felt a rush of excitement to see both her partners' grins. She had the most fun in bed when those she was with were also having fun. "I think that I like this way with you on top. Let me just prop the two of you up a little..."

She shifted down between Tsabdrin's legs in front of Ashyr and raised the bed under the two drow up while the bed under her shrunk down a little. Apparently the vines had not been the only thing that she had done to the bed these last few nights. She still had to lay down, craning her neck up to grin at Ashyr, but was not in as cramped as a position as before. She said nothing, only licked her lips.

This seemed to amuse Ashyr. She chuckled softly. "Should have known you'd modify the bed," Ashyr noted with appreciation. This would be so much more comfortable than hanging off the edge of the bed, like Ashyr would have suggested if there proved to be insufficient room for the nymph to work.

But Ashyr didn't want to pay that much more attention to the bed - not when something far more interesting was happening atop it. The turgid dick so close to her sex, for instance, warranted much more attention. "Care to get him more lubricated first?" Ashyr asked Althaia as she wrapped her hands around his warm shaft and offered it to the nymph. Not that more lubrication was needed. The female drow was literally dripping onto Tsabdrin's lower stomach she was so aroused.

"A redundant but pleasurable necessity." Althaia replied. She licked up the underside of his shaft, then took his entire length inside her for a moment, wrapping her tongue around his cock inside her mouth. She slowly, while sucking inward, pulled her mouth off. She wiped the spit off her lips with her hand. "That should do the trick!" She said cheerfully.

"Perfect." Ashyr lifted herself up and Althaia guided Tsabdrin into the ranger's pussy in a smooth, almost agonizingly slow motion.

"Gods, Ashyr..." Tsabdrin groaned in pure pleasure. His muscles tensed against the vine that held him, but of course he was still unable to thrust into her like he seemed to want to do.

Ashyr didn't look back at him, but the small, vague, lip-bitten smile of pleasure that had been on her lips widened to a naughty grin. "Have at it." The female drow told the nymph. She sat back a little, and braced herself upright with one hand on the headboard of the bed. It meant that she couldn't fully engulf Tsabdrin, but it did give Althaia more room to work at both of them. That was the whole point, after all.

Althaia started licking up and down, starting from just above his balls to the junction of the two drows' bodies, then up a little more to swirl around Ashyr labial lips and clitoris. She was almost silent, concentrating deeply on licking the two of them. Ashyr's leaning backwards only helped her in her efforts. Meanwhile, one hand went to her own womanhood to idly stroke at it while her other hand went to Ashyr's thigh to stabilize herself.

"Ugh, that's nice Althaia..." Ashyr groaned as she began to slowly rotate her hips while trying to keep with the rhythm of the the nymph's mouth. Her free hand entangled with the other woman's beautifully blonde hair in a light embrace - more just as a place to put her hand rather than a way to hold Althaia's face to her sex, unlike what had happened before with the rusalka. Which only Tsabdrin knew about.

The slow, rolling motions of Ashyr's hips ended up being a maddening speed for Tsabdrin. It was just fast enough that it kept him hard, but even with the added sensation of Althaia's tongue, it wouldn't bring him to orgasm any time soon. His hips tried again to struggle past the vines, and again they failed. He let out a soft gasp in frustration. Then his hands came up to Ashyr's hips to try to move her along faster. The only effect it seemed to have, however, was a dark chuckle of amusement.

"What do you think, Althaia?" Came Ashyr's breathless question after a few more moments of this. Unlike Tsabdrin, she could very easily achieve climax with all the sensation centered around her sex. "Should we find a way to let him go faster? Let him go, perhaps, or do that puppet thing? Or should he suffer just a bit longer?"

The nymph pulled her mouth away from the drows' sexes. "I suppose that we can relent a little now." She said with sparkling amusement. The vine retracted.

"You're such a gracious paladin." Ashyr smilingly observed. Her hand that wasn't holding herself steady ran down the soft, pale skin of her back as Althaia's lips made their journey across their bodies.

"I do try." Althaia replied. "Although this is not very Paladin-ey of me..."

Althaia kissed up from Tsabdrin's balls along his cock, then Ashyr's womanhood, then her stomach, her breasts, her neck, and finally met her lips. Her hands went to Ashyr's hips, encouraging her to speed up. She met the nymph's kiss with enthusiasm, almost seeming to revel in the combined taste of the drow's sexes on her lips. She loved Selene, but there was certain things that Ashyr adored that she couldn't get her cousin to do for her. Ashyr realized she was going to miss Althaia for her willingness to pick up that slack.