A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 76: Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only a little," Rostimira lied. Yeah, she was enjoying herself a lot, and her vocalizations made that fact no secret. "I do like a bit of a fight." The inky-haired leader confessed. It occurred to her that he was just mouthing off, but his words did spark wonderful ideas in her head. Her hand came up to the side of his face to hold his head still while she drew her inhuman tongue along the outer edge of Caleldir's ear. "Perhaps, after this, I will let you go and see how far you can run with Miloslava chasing after you."

It was rather difficult to concentrate on much while he was trapped between the two rusalkas, but Caleldir was getting a little bit more used to pushing past the moans, the slide of flesh on flesh, the smooth, squelching way her pussy glided over his cock, the thud of body against body. Used to it enough that he could force himself to at least think and answer Rostimira coherently.

"You like a struggle, then?" he groaned. "Well, I have a proposal for you, then. If I cannot escape from you, then I am honour-bound to visit your cave again next time I visit Port Afron, or wherever you and your rusalka are." Shivering against her touch and tongue, he smiled a little. "But, if I can manage to escape, defeat, or get away from you at any time before you release me without having to either harm your rusalka or turning into Goelon, this is our last session."

But for now, the noises Mirjana made were becoming more insistent. She pressed back against him harder and faster, filling the caverns with the dull slap of copulating bodies and moaning feminine pleasure. The others were beginning to take notice and watch in envy. Even Nemanja, who had Miloslava between her legs much like Katia had with Mirjana (albeit less aggressively), was watching in aroused enjoyment. In fact, when Mirjana let out an explosive breath and her body shuddered in orgasm, Nemanja seemed to follow suit as a direct result.

"This game will repeat every time I visit you until I can free myself," he managed to gasp out despite everything. "Is this a deal, then? Since I am making it, and not Goelon, I will have to abide by it. And what do you have to lose? Do you think that I can overpower you and your rusalka without Goelon? And this way, you get to force and overpower me every time, and do it genuinely, not against my play-acting, and yet I will still be bound to show up so you never again have to come looking for me. Imagine, a toy that you cannot break on accident..."

Rostimira did not respond immediately. Instead, she forced Caleldir to pound into Mirjana harder than ever. Getting him to cum inside her was the point, after all. And while she was enjoying this, she could think a bit.

Soon, Caleldir stiffened and let out a breath to match Mirjana's as he followed her to orgasm. He slumped a little between the two of them. "Do we have a bargain?" he asked Rostimira.

Mirjana had recovered from her orgasm, but she still seemed off in her own little world. She disengaged herself from him. Her hair pulled Caleldir upright. Then she sat up until the front of his body was pressed against her back and her jaw brushed against his. Mirjana's arm came up to the other side of his head to run fingers through his hair. It was almost as if she was engaging in post-coital cuddling, only upright. Of course, that couldn't have actually been the case, because she was rusalka and shouldn't have a gentle bone in her body. It was more likely that she enjoyed freely touching the only being in the cave who was technically on a lower rung of the social hierarchy. The other rusalka didn't seem to notice or care. Most of them were more focused on waiting in open excitement for the bit of sport Caleldir and their leader arranged.

Rostimira was breathing almost as hard as the redhead, though she had not managed to climax - it would make the pleasure that much sweeter when she did finally force Caleldir to bring her to orgasm. Slowly, her ink-black hair released him and she back away from him entirely. "Alright, nymph. I will play your game," she finally said. "When you start running, I will give you the count of thirty before my girls come after you."

Caleldir could not quite keep the grin to himself when Rostimira agreed to his bargain. Yep, as of this moment, he was helpless against them and could not get away. But next time he visited, well, things would be different. He would simply get a few variations on the Hold Monster or Charm Monster spell and punch through their spell resistance to keep them at bay. And wham! He would be free of the bargain. Alternately, and more simply, he could just go ethereal, or use Xorn Movement to wade through rock. Or something. There was any number of possible actions.

"To the count of thirty, then," he said gravely. He would not try to win this time. He would look like he was trying to win, but this time he would fail. And thus lure Rostimira into overconfidence for next time. Not to mention that if he managed to break out of their bargain this session, Rostimira might be furious enough to break her portion of the deal.

Caleldir put his arms around Mirjana's waist, letting her lean back into him a bit more. She was probably an unholy terror on her own, but to him at least she had always been rather nice. Granted, she had enthusiastically participated in forcing him to have sex, but eh, that was what she did. Mirjana made a soft purring noise, clearly enjoying the soft moment between them. Her naked form curled sinuously against him. Soft breasts pressed upward in the air on full display, and her ass subtly rubbed against his manhood. Even so soon after finishing, Mirjana seemed ready for another round. He had more to talk to Rostimira about, so he did his best to ignore the stirs of returning arousal.

"Remember though, that however this goes I am still bound to come to save your people in the north, should you need it. If I have not managed to beat you by that point, I will be still under your sexual control when I visit you in the north and bound to the rules of our game: no help from my friends or Goelon, and no killing or serious injury. If I have beaten you by then, then I will not be under your control, but I still have to help you."

"I am happy with these terms." Rostimira agreed with slightly pointed teeth bared in a wicked smile. How could she possibly lose? She got to keep an ally, and very likely get to use him as a toy for a while until his strength surpassed hers. Which, by her estimation, would take at least a couple of years. She knew it would be inevitable. He was a hero type, and much more likely to get better at, well, everything, while she was overall lazy, and enjoyed tormenting people weaker than she was. It was the safe route to go but did very little to improve her abilities.

Gently, he disentangled himself from Mirjana. Once he was no longer bound by her hair, he gave Mirjana a wink, Rostimira a nod, and when the time began, cast Expeditious Retreat on himself and darted away along the main passage.

Rostimira nodded at Nemanja, who turned to dive into the water behind her. She'd be able to stop him if he went too far... which didn't quite count as chasing him, did it? The light-haired rusalka was going the opposite way that he was, after all.

Then, the (rather quick) count of thirty was over. "Go, Milo. Catch him, and you will be rewarded."

And the silver-haired rusalka was off. With his spell, she would never be able to catch him on foot. There was a stream running down the center of the main passage back to the sewers, however. The stream wasn't deep enough to swim effectively, but it was deep enough to summon a water elemental and let it push her along as it sped partially submerged in the water. She did so, and was quickly gaining on Caleldir despite his head start and magical speed.

Looking back as he ran (still naked, his clothing rune was still disrupted from the rusalka at the moment), he realized that silver-hair was approaching him fast. Unless he acted quickly, this would end sooner than he had intended. Well, at least he knew what to do with summons. Whirling around, he cast Dismissal on the water elemental, and, on the same round, used a surge to cast Hold Monster on the rusalka as well, punching right through her spell resistance while he did so.

The frustration was clear on the silver-haired rusalka's face. Caleldir's spells caused her to slow in the stream, and eventually skid to what would have been a painful stop if the caves had somehow been made of cold iron. Her annoyed, angry scream echoed in the cavern system when she finally regained the use of her body.

With that scream came the sound of a sudden rush of liquid - this time in front of him. Miloslava stood, arm outstretched toward the nearing lower entrance into the sewer and made a pulling motion towards herself. The water, already brewing one of its normally scheduled flushes, was all too happy to rush towards their temporary mistress - and through Caleldir - at a much faster pace than it had managed previously. The rusalka knew just where to plant herself so that waters even too powerful for her wouldn't sweep her away back down to her cave.

It flung him back almost to the silver-haired rusalka. His budding hope of escape was crushed. If he had not managed a feat of swimming that, frankly speaking, was next to impossible, he would have been planted right in her arms. As things were, he was not snuggled up inside her hair just yet, but he soon would be, since the spell increasing his speed had just run out, and he did not have another.

Miloslava was able to stand and continue her run towards Caleldir. But even if he did manage to get all the way up to the sewer entrance, there would be a Nemanja waiting for him. She had used the water's rush to her advantage and was lurking in the shadows in which the naga used to hide.

Turning around again, Caleldir saw the silver-haired rusalka just behind him. He shot a ray of frost at the water (perhaps it would slow her by a second or two) and burst into a run, towards where the naga had hidden.

The silver-haired rusalka slid and tripped. More frustrated noises ripped through her throat as she so desperately tried to catch Caleldir. But it seemed like it was going to be a long, hard chase, and that the rusalka almost on the bottom of the pecking order was an equal match for Caleldir - at least when it came to their game of catch and release and catch again. Which was endlessly frustrating.

Thankfully, Miloslava was not the only rusalka who was sent after him. Rostimira wasn't about to count on just the one lowly rusalka to not let her new favorite toy slip from her grasp.

Right on cue, dark blonde hair whipped out from the alcove Caleldir so foolishly passed. Not that there have been anywhere else for him to go. Excitement and greed shone in her eyes and in the light of the glowing fungus that only sparsely dotted the caverns this close to the sewers. It was quite an intimidating sight. At the last moment possible, he reflexively dodged her grasp. But he was out of inspiration, that last save having drained him of his last spark.

Nemanja wasn't the only one to show up in the hunt. Rostimira casually rode a surge of water going the up the stream, standing upright and dignified.

With Rostimira coming up quickly on that surge of water, Nemanja ahead of him blocking the way with her hair and silver-hair close behind, he needed some pretty cunning tricks fast. But until he had a moment to rest and regain his senses, he would be running on mental fumes, his cunning momentarily exhausted. So it was that he made the rather poor decision to leap back from Nemanja' grasping hair only to practically fall into silver-hair's arms. Then again, in the end, he wanted her to get the credit for catching him, so perhaps it was on purpose. He was not going to act like it was, though.

Predictably, Miloslava immediately latched on to him with arms and hair. She did make a bit of a surprised grunt, though; after all that effort before, she hadn't expected it to be so easy. Hell, she hadn't even expected to actually be the one to catch him when she saw Nemanja's hair come out from the ambush hole. Her expression went from surprised to jubilant in mere moments. She shifted her body weight and hair to roughly shove Caleldir to the ground. She fell with him, but it was a controlled fall that ended with her arms pressing his wrists to the ground and her wickedly grinning face above his. Wild silver hair roiled and clung everywhere around them.

The competitive part of Caleldir was irked that he had not succeeded, despite his plan being not to succeed. At least he had gotten what he wanted: knowledge of how the rusalka would try to stop him in the future. Cut off escape routes. Use the waters. Corner him. Drive him into making mistakes. Ambush. It had all been quite competently done, but next time he would be ready for it all.

That did not make the present humiliation much better, though.

"Miloslava! You caught him!" Rostimira said with a little surprise in her voice. She stepped off of her watery mount with fluid gracefulness.

The moonlight-headed rusalka was ridiculously stronger than him. Stronger than any unenhanced human, in fact. He looked up into her green eyes and scowled a little. "I... I let you take me." He said in the tone of one grasping for an excuse for his loss. It was true, but Caleldir was a magnificent bluffer, and so intended to have the rusalka draw the conclusion that he was simply a sore loser.

"You have done well," Rostimira praised her underling while smirking at Caleldir. "Now take him. We will not interrupt." True to her word, she settled toward the side of the cave away from the central river, and on the opposite side of where Caleldir and Miloslava were. Nemanja also came the rest of the way out of her alcove and sat companionably close to Rostimira.

The silver-haired rusalka cast a pleased glance over towards her leader. She actually seemed to like the praise. Or maybe she liked being able to have her way with him without others intervening. Either way, she was going to put on a show. That show began with rubbing her slick pussy over his dick to try to bring life to it.

"No! Miloslava, not here," he pled. "Not... here." Not that it mattered, since she was sliding her womanhood over his cock in such a way that his dormant arousal was back at full strength within a few moments.

The rusalka didn't really understand why Caleldir especially didn't want to be forced where they currently were. They couldn't understand the concept of not wanting to have sex in a sewer because, well, it was a sewer. What they did know was that this place was probably a lot cleaner than the streets of Port Afron. At least this place got flushed on a regular basis. Yes, it was flushed with water that had once been a disgusting slurry of offal, but due to some epic level purification spells, it was now cleaner than the river that it all flushed into. The tunnel they were in didn't even smell bad. The only scents were of wet rock and a hint of saltwater from the rusalka themselves. Add that to the fact that they were extremely durable and resistant to disease, and they could see no reason why it wouldn't be favorable to take him then and there.

Another thing they knew was that Caleldir didn't want to have sex where they were. Which, of course, made them want to do it here even more. It was a shame they couldn't tarry there for too long, or they would risk getting flushed back down towards their cave. But there was a little time to enjoy his protests. And his manhood.

To that end, Miloslava moved her body, rolled her hips, and engulfed him in one smooth motion. She fucked him slowly, letting him revel in the wrongness of being here, and letting her revel in just how much power she had over him.

Despite the mental aversion to being in a sewer, Caleldir let out one of those long, fulfilled sighs that he unconsciously emitted whenever he found himself inside a woman. For a moment, he simply allowed her to roll her hips over him, simply feeling the pleasure. Then, he looked up at her with an expression between amusement and embarrassment. "So... you are Miloslava, then? How did Rostimira get you roped into this?"

Miloslava tilted her head to the side. She didn't really seem to understand the question. Or, at least, she didn't understand why it was a question. Her motions slowed to a stop for a moment, so she could think and reply without the distracting pleasure. "Rostimira is first among us," she said as if that explained everything.

Honestly, if Miloslava was not sure why he asked that question, neither was Caleldir. Some part of him just wanted to make conversation, to get to know her better. But her answer was pretty blindingly obvious: Rostimira was in charge, and Rostimira had told her to have sex with him. So, she did. Why did he even bother?

"You'd better hurry, Milo. Unless you want to ride him all the way back home," Nemanja ordered as she stretched her legs out beside her and reclined against Rostimira. She didn't seem in too much of a hurry to get going. Apparently, the rusalka had memorized the flushing pattern. Either that or they didn't mind riding the wave back down. For now, she was content to sit and watch the half-nymph being taken. Her hand even snaked between Rostimira's legs and began fondling her leader's pussy. Rostimira seemed happily smug about that particular development.

"Yes, Nemanja," Miloslava responded quickly. Then she sat up and began riding Caleldir in earnest. One of her hands came up to fondle her own bouncing breast, and a lock of her hair brought up one of Caleldir's hands to grasp at the other one. With inhuman endurance, she rode him hard and fast. All the while, she was quite enthusiastically vocal about the pleasure she forced him to give her.

Caleldir was not happy about the location, and he was not sure if Miloslava even wanted him to participate or if she was like Rostimira in that she preferred unwilling partners (which was not exactly not the case here anyway), so though he did move a little with her, and used his hand to grope what she wanted him to grope, neither was he particularly enthusiastic about the situation. Still, Miloslava did have a very gropeable breast, that he could not deny. And Miloslava was clearly not doing this just because she was ordered to; she seemed to be enjoying herself quite thoroughly.

And Caleldir could not deceive himself and say that he was not enjoying this either. In fact, he very much was. His groans of erotic indulgence were not quite as enthusiastic or loud as hers, but they were there. And, soon enough, he could feel his release coming again. "I am close," he said in Sylvan. Was it his oncoming orgasm, or did it feel like the water was about to flush through the tunnel?

"Then release " Rostimira ordered. She responded in the same language as he did, though her northern accent was stronger when she spoke in that tongue. It didn't help that Nemanja was driving her to orgasm with steady, circling fingers against the leader's clit. The dark-haired rusalka's hand wrapped around the other's waist and her clawlike nails gripped Nemanja hard enough to create divots in the light haired rusalka's soft, pale flesh. This didn't seem to discourage Nemanja. If anything, it made her speed up.

Miloslava was certainly not going to stop when she, herself, was so close to orgasm. So she continued to bounce on him, her vision focused in the vague direction of the tunnel's ceiling. Not that she actually saw anything in front of her, focused as she was on her impending climax. It didn't take her long after Caleldir confessed to being close before her body spasmed and her core clenched, released, and clenched again at his dick.