A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 83: In-Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For quite a while Selene was content to continue to kiss him gently, lazily. She did pull back on occasion to give herself a chance to breathe, and when she did, she opened her eyes and stared into his features for as long as she felt it natural to do so. Then it was back to the soft kisses. Her arms were mostly static on his shoulders, though once or twice one hand rose to run through his hair a little bit more.

It was a gradual rise, but soon she felt her body become hot. Other Ideas began to enter her mind. "Should we go to the bedroom?" She whispered after pulling away one last time. This time, there was heat in her crimson eyes.

A relaxed Caleldir was a playful Caleldir, and despite the heat that had risen in his body, twain to that in Selene's, he was quite relaxed. "Oh Selene," he said mischievously. "Are you trying to seduce me?" All the same, he stood up, ably lifting her up as well. "Where should I put you down at, my lady?"

Her silver brow furrowed a bit, and a smile tinged with incredulity formed on her kiss-swollen lips. "Trying to seduce you? Why would I need to do that?" She asked him. The drow was being playful as well, though she hid it from her expression. "Now that you're up, though... Well, you might as well take me to the bed."

"No need to do it again, I suppose. I fell to your charms long ago." Caleldir agreed. He carried her into the other room and set her down on the bed, then sat next to her. He eased the mage's robe off her shoulder, running his palm from her neck to her upper arm. He leaned in to kiss the tip of her ear. "Long ago." He repeated.

She let out a pleased exhale at his touch. His words, though... "Long ago? You make it sound like years. We have not known each other for more than three months, I think." This was said with a smile - an expression that hadn't fully left her features ever since they were walking through the caves together.

"Time is such a strange thing," Caleldir said dismissively. Really, he was just saying the sort of things that he thought felt romantic to say. Not that it mattered all that much. He liked being sentimentally flirtatious, and Selene seemed as pleased as she was amused at his sappiness, so all was well. He eased the other shoulder of her robe off.

Selene let her robe fall from her shoulders. She saw fit to keep the garment as it was around her waist and still covering her hips, though. Sometimes it was nice to be undressed even if she could dismiss the clothes with a thought. Her breasts were bare, though. Her shoulders shifted slightly backward to make that fact even more apparent.

"Yes. Time is strange. Come here." She whispered as she wrapped her hand opposite of him around his neck and pulled him towards her as she began to lie back.

Once more, Caleldir was happy to follow Selene's lead prompting, this time to lie partly over her. He steadied himself with one arm and used the other to trace a line from her chin down to her neck and then to her chest. He cupped her breast gently as he leaned forward to put another deep kiss on her lips.

She let the leg closest to Caleldir lie flat, while the other one she moved up until her foot was resting comfortably flat on the bed, making it that much easier for Caleldir to part her legs should he decide to between them. Her hand began to caress the shoulder of the arm he was using to steady himself with. The other hand slid over Caleldir's hand cupping her breast, guiding it to very lightly squeeze and caress the sensitive flesh. All that time, her lips moved against his. But this time, she let him guide their pace. It wasn't often that she allowed that.

Caleldir noted Selene's behavior. She seemed to be allowing, nay, desiring him to set the pace this time. Well, then so he would. After pulling away from the kiss, he began working on removing the rest of her clothing. Or, rather, on pulling her robe the rest of the way off, sliding, caressing, kissing his way down. Selene allowed him to remove her robe without complaint. She even moved her body to make it easier. His own clothing melted away at some undefinable time in the process. Soon, he had her robe all the way off and had laid his lips from her neck to her thighs.

Only when it was completely off of her body did the robe disappear into the ether. Her hands moved and encouraged him, touching and caressing where they could reach at the time. The kisses across her body elicited soft sounds of pleasure. Once naked, she spread her legs for him and watched with a soft smile to see how he would pleasure her next.

Since Caleldir's mouth was already at her inner thigh, it was the most natural thing in the world to kiss just a little bit to the side, planting his upper lips directly on her lower ones. His tongue swirled around her womanhood, first outside, then inside. Just enough to get her that much more aroused.

The kiss against her nethers brought a louder groan of pleasure to her lips. Selene was quickly becoming dripping wet with arousal. Actually, she wasn't sure when, but she had been ready to take him for quite some time. But she didn't feel like complaining about the sweet pleasure of taking their time.

He then shifted his way up her body, laying swift kisses from her stomach to her neck.

"Caleldir..." She moaned. Her legs spread even further, and she felt a mad, excited heat pool at her core at the thought of his manhood coming that much closer to entering her. Goddess, she wanted him so badly.

Never let it be said again that Caleldir could not read a mood. Of course, no one could misinterpret the signals Selene was sending right now. She was very, very much ready for him. And he was ready too. Reaching down between his legs, he took hold of his member and guided it to her lower lips.

The corner of Selene's lower lip caught on her teeth at the sensation of the soft head of his cock rubbing against her sex. Just a couple of quick passes and his head was more than lubricated enough to enter her easily. To her delight, that was exactly what he did. She let out another sound, a little more high-pitched than her breathy moans. Her brow furrowed, and she looked toward his face with Need in her eyes. This was quite different from how she usually coupled, but in that moment it felt so perfectly natural and desired. She barely even gave a thought to how different it was.

Caleldir was not a very heavy man, but he was still quite a bit taller than Selene. So when he leaned down onto her, their bare flesh molding together, he did not put all his weight on her, still resting partly on his elbows. He pushed himself all the way into her, right up to the roots of his dick, their bodies as one. Slowly, he pulled back out, beginning to rock back and forth, sliding smoothly inside her.

His movements were met by small gasps from Selene. Her hands moved and caressed the muscles of his shoulders and back. Her core lightly clenched at his member. There was little else for her to do to contribute to their actions. But that was perfectly okay. "Caleldir-" She said again in a soft, breathy voice. I almost sounded like she was going to say something more, but stopped herself just in time. Instead, her thighs clenched against him for a moment, but not long enough to halt his actions. That was the last thing she wanted.

The way that she said his name would have melted Caleldir's heart, had there been any part of him still unmelted. His only response was to return his name with hers in the form of a kiss, the words left unspoken but the meaning clear. He felt her insides clutch around him, and the soft press of her thighs around his hips, and increased his slow pace just a little bit, keeping the tender pulse. His heart beat strongly in his chest, thumping against her breast. He was getting close to his release. Slipping his arms between her and the bed, he pulled her body a bit more tightly into his own as he felt the first stirrings of orgasm.

Her heart beat as firmly as his - perhaps it was the fantasy of the moment, but she felt that their hearts beat to one rhythm. She kissed back him so tenderly it almost hurt. But her body was near release, too, even if it had been such a slow buildup. Or perhaps especially since I had been a slow buildup. Her fingers gripped a little harder against her back, and she quickly could no longer focus on anything except his movements inside her. Her lips stopped moving against his, and mere moments later her body began to tremble silently with sweet climax.

Feeling her body's quivering, Caleldir knew what that meant. He had felt it many times before, after all. With her climax assured, he did not hold back his own any longer. With a gasp and a sigh, a tightening and a release, he shot his hot seed into her, riding out his orgasm until both of their bodies calmed down.

Selene was silent for some time even after their bodies calmed and they were firmly in the stage of afterglow. She clung to Caleldir all throughout, encouraging him to stay close. But, eventually, as all good things, that particular moment had to end. Selene's grip lessened.

Caleldir interpreted that to mean that he was to lie beside rather than on her. So, he pulled off and out, his cock slickly leaving her body, and he rolled to her side, putting his right arm around her and stroking up and down her body with his left hand. He said nothing, content to just be.

The drow turned and curled up into Caleldir's body, her head rested on his chest. There was something strangely calming about hearing his heartbeat and his breath fill his lungs. So that was what she listened to for a good long time. Finally, though, she broke the bubble of silence and spoke. "That was nice."

Caleldir could not help but chuckle at her understatement. "It was." He said affectionately. As much as he liked the strong, assertive Selene, this side of her was nice too. He squeezed her just a bit, then sat up. "Perhaps we should wash up the old-fashioned way." He suggested, nodding towards the open-air tub. "Shall we?"

Selene sat up to look where he was nodding. Ah. There was a bath there. She hadn't noticed that before. Thank R.I.S.A. A smile spread across Selene's lips, as she was both amused by her thoughts and pleased that there was a tub so nearby. "Yeah." Selene agreed, then stood to make her way towards the tub. She never quite let herself come out of contact with Caleldir, though. Her hand gripped his softly as she moved.

The bath in question was a reasonably sized affair made of smoothed stone. As they approached, it filled with hot water of its own accord. Caleldir slipped into the water and coaxed Selene in after him. Taking a sponge from the little shelf beside the bath, he began running it over her, tenderly cleaning her off. "I like this little cabin." He said. "It is a very calming place."

"I admit, I didn't see the point in having a second house in this dimension. But..." She lightly shrugged. Then a small, slightly wicked smile crossed her features. "We should stay here until Ashyr comes back." The mage suggested. Well. As much as Selene ever 'suggested' anything.