A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 90: Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gritting his teeth, Caleldir began struggling against his bonds mightily. But more than that, he was trying to brute-force his seals. As a last-ditch, desperate attempt at powering through them, he summoned every last ounce of his dormant powers. His eyes glowed a furious blue, and across his naked form an array of runes began to angrily appear in red light as the seals worked back against him. The power was palpable. A small, but noticeable bit of Goelon's overwhelming presence leaked out of the bonds, hints of a crushing aura of power no one with any training in the arcane could mistake. His body phased slightly out of sync with reality.

But only for a moment. The runes clamped down, and with a pained cry, Caleldir's attempt at bursting through the seals failed. He became the bound slave again.

Jhul was surprised at the sudden display of power in the room. She could almost taste the power that wafted from him. It made her impressed that the seals had managed to hold as well as they did. How much power would he have had, if he wasn't covered in those things? It brought her enough courage to struggle and kick at one of her mage-guards herself - for her pet's behalf. She couldn't just let him be forcefully bred with every willing fertile female here! He was special. His seed should have been protected, not given away to every greedy cunt in the entire facility.

... she managed little more than giving the guard a bit of a sore spot that would no doubt be instantly healed before the cycle was over. Like Caleldir, she ended her struggle perhaps even more bound than she had been in the first place. The straps were tighter, the spells stronger. She would have to watch and see others watching her as this disaster unfolded. One thing became clear in her mind: Her mother needed to be stopped. Iiv'lua would poison Dinoryn until it was a pathetic set of ruins and blame everyone around her for her failure.

But for now, she waited and fumed in her anger.

"Mage-guards first, I think," Iiv'lua said with a cruel little smile. "Here, make him drink this. I will keep him going all cycle." She handed a small vial to the guard who looked the most excited to be the one to start off the 'festivities.'

He already had the sexual stamina and seed to service massive numbers of women (or six nymphomaniac rusalka for some eight hours). That potion, if it was what he thought it would be, would just make him far more likely to impregnate these women than any of them would expect. There was no way that this day would not end with him having fathered a lot of children. His heart sunk in his chest until it was almost falling out of the table.

In one hand, that guard held the vial. With the other, she deftly unbuckled her light cloth armor and let it fall to the ground. The guard was naked from the waist down when she slid onto the table and straddled Caleldir, her smooth, nude thighs wrapped around his lean naked body. Her smile was more than a little cruel when she took hold of Caleldir's jaw with her free hand.

"Drink up, little whore," she whispered at him.

Her proximity and unrobed lower body had the obvious effect, and his cock finished hardening, fitting up almost between the woman's ass cheeks. He tried to keep the liquid from going on, but he was not able to. She forced the majority of it down his throat, and he felt a heat in his loins. "You do not want to do this." He whispered to the woman. "That potion will make it almost certain I will get you pregnant. Do you really want a daughter from a common slave like me?"

The guard smirked at Caleldir's words as she set the empty vial down away from her to get it out of the way. Her body arched and curved, and she leaned forward to place her lips next to Caleldir's ear. "You and I both know you're not just some common slave." She whispered into his ear, her soft lips brushing against the outer edge of the lobe.

Despite the perversity of the situation, Caleldir could not help but shiver as the guard whispered into his ear like that. She was right, of course. He was decidedly not a common slave. And his little attempt to escape the seals by brute-force magicking them had proved that to any one who had doubted before. He was not sure how having a child by some random unknown nobody would improve her standings, but that was apparently some cultural thing. If nothing else, she was more right than she knew, in that daughters were clearly more valued than sons, and she had a nine in ten chance of a daughter, by his estimation.

As she said this, she brushed his cockhead against her netherlips with only the motion of her hips. "A child from you might improve my standings." By the time she was done talking, he was completely engulfed inside her warm, wet heat.

Distracting himself with statistics and genetics suddenly became impossible. Another woman whose name he did not even know was having sex with him, in full view of who even knew how many people. This was beyond awful. And, yet, he found himself enjoying it. Ugh. He hated himself right now. This whole thing was beyond bizarre, the way that this was some perverse performance as much for the enjoyment of the school as it was for Jhul'une's humiliation.

After that, the guard astride Caleldir didn't feel the need to continue to talk to the entertainment/breeding stud. She sat back up on him, seeming to revel in the attention she had from the growing number of females filling the room. Then she began to use her powerful hips and thighs to bounce up and down on him. Soon she began to truly warm up to the point where she deftly unbuttoned the front of her padded cloth armor. The swell of her breasts flashed the entire room until her hand slipped up to grasp at her own flesh.

While this was happening, female drow began to form a slightly orderly line around the outside wall of the large room. The women at the beginning of the line began to strip, and to finger themselves - or force another female in line to get her body primed and ready for the male stud that was presented to them.

The rest of the room paid rapt attention to the proceedings. Some of the women threw out suggestions or challenging remarks at the first guard who got to ride the pleasure slave. Most of which were largely ignored by the 'performer.' She seemed to have a pleasurable enough experience without the suggestions.

Jhul was watching, too, with her teeth bared and gritted in anger. Watching that women take advantage of her helpless pet was every bit as frustrating as she anticipated. And the fact that quite a few of these women would try to catch from this exercise... it was enough to make her tremble slightly. What was worse was that this was beginning to turn her on slightly, no matter how much she hated it. And it made her feel that much more impotent.

Very different was the expression on her mother's face. Iiv'lua seemed intensely proud of herself. She looked out at the females filling the large hall. Saw their grins and excitement. This seemed to be doing wonders for the morale of her academy.

Caleldir looked up at the drow riding him with a mixture of anger, grief, shame, and more than a twinge of arousal. Despite his attempts to keep his seed inside his balls, her silky suctioning over his steely manhood was beginning to milk out his endurance. Especially given the sudden increase in sperm production from that potion. Soon, he found himself gripping even harder against his bindings and gasping out in silent but obvious orgasm, sending out a completely improbably large and long stream of cum. He relaxed slightly, breathing heavily.

A long gasp escaped the guard's throat. It was erotic knowledge, knowing that he was spilling his essence inside her despite his desires. So erotic, that it pushed her over the edge until her own body spasmed against him, and her core throbbed and pulsed as if trying to suck up more of his seed. Then, finally, she was off of him - off and slightly surprised by the amount of cum that was already running down her leg. Meeting his eye with a taunting grin, she ran a finger up the inside of her leg. That finger went into her mouth. She didn't say the words out loud, but it was clear what she was thinking: I have you, and there's nothing you can do about it now.

He looked up at the woman with a bit of sadness. "Can I at least know your name?" He asked her. He would probably ask that of everyone tonight. Even if they refused to give their names, he would still remember their appearances, both of face and body.

Instead of answering, the guard walked off to presumably get herself cleaned up. No way was she going to do as the slave asked and share her name with him.

Caleldir would get no rest. The next guard stepped up, this one completely naked but still recognizable as one of the women who had wrestled down Jhul and cuffed the noble daughter to the chair. She, too, mounted the table, and then Caleldir. The potion he was forced to consume would keep even the most mundane of male drow hard for hours. This guard fucked him very similarly to the first, though his one seemed to enjoy running fingernails across his flesh. She only dismounted after he came, and didn't seem particularly interested in exchanging names either.

One more guard wanted a go at him, and then he was open to the students in general.

Hael'yss, of course, had shouldered and threatened her way into the beginning of the line. The other women behind her were giving her dirty looks but weren't brave enough to actually challenge the daughter of such a powerful house. She was already naked when she approached the table. Hael'yss flaunted every perfect curve of her body, fully confident that she was the most beautiful woman that Caleldir had ever seen.

"Hello again, slave," she greeted Caleldir with a gloating grin. "Did I mention that I always get what I want?"

Upon hearing Hael'yss's voice, Caleldir groaned slighter and looked up at her, standing there, not yet having mounted the platform, with victory in her malicious expression. "Really? Get what you want, eh?" His tone was drained, depressed, but darkly mocking. "You and the rest of your school. How does that make you special?"

"You think I care what these pathetic excuses for drow get to do with you?" Hael'yss sniffed. "Moreover, are you so impressed with yourself that you think ME having sex with YOU makes ME the special one? You have a mighty opinion of yourself. It's good that Dinoryn is putting you in your place."

As she spoke, she mounted the table. With prestidigitation, she wiped his body clean of the remnants of the guards. Then she produced a bottle seemingly out of nowhere. She poured some of its contents onto his ever-turgid dick. It tingled, but mostly it lubricated.

"I suppose that I should be grateful you do not mind sharing with several scores of your 'lessers'," Caleldir said dryly. "Generous of you. And thank you for cleaning me." He winced when she poured the lubrication on his cock. "Are you really going to try to get pregnant off of me? I am pretty sure I am not special enough to be worth your time."

Before she answered, Hael'yss lined up her sex with Caleldir's and swiftly engulfed him. Her core flexed and squeezed around his cock once she was fully hilted as if to revel in the control she had over this helpless slave. Caleldir hissed his breath in.

"It is not for you to know the motivations of myself or my house," Hael'yss said haughtily. Caleldir gritted his teeth, and clenched his muscles, flaring his nostrils and closing his eyes. Hael'yss began to ride him with elegant grace. Instead of looking at Caleldir, she looked around the room with a gloating expression. She was showing off, silently telling everyone 'THIS is how one rides a slave properly, so take notes.' Fuming underneath her, Caleldir was one of the only people present not watching, ironically enough. He certainly felt it, though.

She was damnably good at this, he had to admit to himself, to his humiliation. He barely managed to keep that off of his face.

Hael'yss chose not to speak after that short exchange. She seemed to be legitimately enjoying the show she was putting on just as much as the sex itself. Her motions sped a little but were never fast enough to seem anything but elegant. It was unclear whether she came in the end, but it was obvious on her face when Caleldir could not hold himself back any longer and shot his enhanced seed into her primed womb. Her grin was absolutely evil.

"There's a good stud," she 'praised' Caleldir in the most condescending voice. Then she dismounted and motioned to the next in line that it was her turn like she was doing that next drow the most gracious of favors.

The next drow student, a slender nude girl with skin a touch lighter than obsidian who was just a bit taller than the average dark elf, seemed, if anything, even more focused on performing for an audience than Hael'yss had been. She did not even look at Caleldir for more than an appreciative moment. She mounted him facing away and took his cock - slick with Hael'yss's juices - and inserted it in herself without fanfare. She rolled and pumped her hips up and down with powerful speed, her back to Caleldir all the while. She seemed to want nothing other than to get him to cum inside her as fast as possible, ignoring his attempt at addressing her by simply slamming her hips down more loudly to drown out his words.

She managed to wring an orgasm from him much faster than Caleldir had expected, which drew a pleased gasp from her. She kept pumping her hips all through his orgasm and only dismounted when the next student stepped up and demanded her turn.

That student, a rather curvaceous woman with perfect obsidian skin and heavier breasts than normal for a dark elf, had him inside her smooth, wet snatch practically the moment that her predecessor was off, fast enough that Caleldir was shocked to suddenly find her there, grinning evilly.

"Having fun?" she asked him, licking her lips as she leaned forward and put her forehead against his, her red-purple eyes staring into his own like a hungry wolf. "I know everyone else is. This is the best party this place has ever had." She began lazily rolling her hips, keeping their faces together. "Ah, this is quite a cock. No wonder the last ones looked like they were enjoying things, as much as that stuck-up bitch Hael'yss pretended she was above it all."

Caleldir glared at her. The student smirked. "Getting tired of fighting? I hope not. I wanted to get here sooner rather than later. I enjoy my males feisty and resistant." She began riding him slowly, watching his expression carefully. "A lot of these girls want to show off for the other girls, ignoring the main dish in favor of basking in the limelight themselves. Not me. I want this to be about you, and about Jhul'une."

She forced him to look over at Jhul'une, who had her teeth clenched hard enough that her jaw rippled. Other than that, it was clear that she was trying to keep all expression from her features. "She is being torn apart by this," the woman exulted. "I love, love taking a man in front of those who 'love' him. Such a rush of power..."

"You are as sick as Hael'yss," Caleldir said through gritted teeth.

The woman laughed without humor, raising herself on his cock until it nearly popped out, then rapidly pushing herself all the way back down. "She lacks finesse. Thinks she is special because she has magic spiders. I do not study spiders: I study psychology."

She grasped his face with both hands, and pulled him into a deep, lustful kiss, her long tongue thoroughly violating every corner of his mouth. She slammed her hips until he released his seed in her while she practically shoved her tongue down his throat. She hummed in the satisfaction of her own orgasm as she felt his cum hit her womb. She pulled away, saliva stringing between their mouths.

"And, that is how you properly rape a man," she whispered so that only he could hear her.

"And who do I owe this lesson to?" Caleldir asked through gritted teeth.

The woman snorted as she pulled off of him. "Tivrae, of Asegi. Come look me up if you ever bore of Hael'yss's cunt."

She bounced away.

The next dark elven woman seemed younger and shyer than the others, clambering onto the platform with a bit of self-consciousness he had not observed from the ones before her. She seemed to be staring at him with a mixture of embarrassment and lust. She took hold of his extremely slippery cock and started to angle herself down on it.

"You do not have to do this if you do not want to," Caleldir wheezed.

The girl froze, then pushed herself onto him with a sigh. She looked happier to have his cock in her, but still nervous. "I do want to do this. I really hope I get pregnant."

Caleldir let out a long breath. "Why? You clearly are not comfortable."

She put a finger over his mouth as she began swirling her hips with more practiced movements than he had expected from her shyness. "That display of magic, even sealed. Your perfect features. You are powerful and beautiful. Much better than any male House Lirdcicafae could hope to get me. I hope you give me a powerful and beautiful daughter. Now, please be quiet and let me enjoy this. Cum deep, deep inside me. Twice if you can."

She started riding him as if she meant to get that second orgasm, not stopping through his orgasm or her own. Someone still noticed that he had cum and she was forced off of him before he came a second time, though.

And so it went. Female drow, students and staff alike, came and went, literally. Some were gentle, but the majority were dominant and aggressive. Quite a few enjoyed liberal use of teeth and fingernails, though none managed to leave marks. They did make sure that he was hydrated, at least.

There was always someone fucking him, and always a few all-female orgies breaking out in the middle of the lines of students. Some in those orgies had even thought to bring strange phallic objects to help couple with their fellow students. The ones not fucking him or each other watched with amused attention and made their voices and desires heard from time to time. The room was filled with the sounds of laughter, moaning, jeering. Filled with the scents of sex.

By the time the count was entering double-digits, Caleldir found to his humiliation that his battered form had begun to crave the relief of the gentle among the drow. It was terrible. Here they were willingly participating in a gang rape, and the mere fact that they were nice about it was endearing them to him.

An indeterminate amount of time and pussies later, a non-drow in the form of a small human female stepped up. She carelessly displayed her form that would be considered lithe by human standards. But, since she had been preceded by drow nobles, she looked a little stocky and awkward. Her glistening blonde hair fell down past her shoulders and covered her small, pale peach breasts.

Caleldir opened his mouth a bit. "What are you doing here?" he looked over at the other drow, who seemed to be watching in amusement.

"Go on, slave," her mistress encouraged. It was a drow who had already 'enjoyed' Caleldir. "If I don't get some nice slave stock from him, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."

"I thought that you did not like half-drow," Caleldir said glibly. "What if your slave and you both had children off of me? Your daughter would be a sibling to a half-human."

"They would be completely different," the drow responded, clearly offended that she had to state the obvious. Others looked at him and then looked at each other as if to communicate derision. It was obvious to them, too. For that matter, it was obvious to Caleldir himself. Or, at least obvious that they would think that.

"It's the mother's line that is important, not the father's. He is just genetics," the human whispered to him softly as she mounted the table. Her next words were said much louder, "how would you like me to take him, mistress?"