A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 90: Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish. Whatever is easiest for you to force him to cum inside you," the drow mistress responded.

Caleldir squirmed for the first time in a long time. He opened his mouth to protest, but his words died on his lips. Being made to have sex with another slave seemed even more wrong than normal. Not because he hated humans, of course, but because he felt this was rather rapey.

The irony.

There were a lot of grinning faces that watched as the blonde human lay across his chest and position his cock into her pussy. They gleefully viewed him as a fallen noble being further degraded by publically coupling with a human (they did that in private, of course, but it was usually a 'secret').

For what it was worth, the slave woman did seem wet and ready for him. Her body wasn't entirely against this. She even moaned when he was fully inside her. Their bodies still pressed together, she shifted up and down on his cock. Pale skin against dark, but this time the roles were reversed for Caleldir. Sort of. There was still a woman on top of him, which was far too normal.

Caleldir bit his lip and looked miserable. Iiv'lua definitely noticed this change in posture and the jeers from the students. A wicked smile crept over her face, and she looked towards her daughter, staring on as stoically as she could, but with horror and pain hidden beneath her impassive features.

"Students and staff of Dinoryn!" Iiv'lua called out as she stood. The human on Caleldir froze momentarily. "Bring your most attractive female slaves. And spread the word to the servants and slaves of Dinoryn: they are invited to the festivities, and to share in the enjoyment! The only chance they will ever have to ravish a drow nobleman and be rewarded for it!"

The hall began to buzz with speech and activity. Everyone (aside from Jhul and Caleldir) seemed to be having a very entertaining morning. The human on top of Caleldir resumed her motions. She pulled back a little, though, to look him in the face - not the eyes - and mouth the word 'sorry.'

"You could just pretend to get me to orgasm," Caleldir whispered to her as low as he could, his face a mask of defeat, as it had been for a while. "No need to really get pregnant off of a stranger."

"My mistress would be displeased if I do not catch," the human said in both explanation and apology. '"She will no doubt look for your seed on me anyway."

There was nothing that Caleldir could say to this except to groan a bit and clench his teeth as he felt yet another orgasm hit him. He had lost count by this point.

The human shifted her hip back to get as much of his cock into her as she could manage. There she stayed until others complained to her mistress that she was taking too long. Only when her mistress gave the order did she give Caleldir a brief kiss on the cheek and left him there. But not before whispering these words: "My name is Hish."

At least the human was a nice change from the drow, Caleldir thought to himself. Even volunteered her name.

But he did not have much time to think about Hish. Next in line was a creature that Caleldir had never interacted with before. She looked like a small humanoid with stripes across her smooth skin. The stripes matched the fur on her animal ears and long, fluffy tail. He recognized her as one of the Catfolk that the drow used as pets and sometimes as familiars. An unusual race: they had originated as cats who had absorbed a lot of magic and mutated into mostly hairless humanoid forms. They were often considered a type of fey.

Like many fey, they were interfertile with most sapient humanoids, but only ever gave birth to more catfolk. There were male catfolk, but they were far rarer as they could only be born from a male and a female catfolk, and most of them were born from a catfolk mother and a non-catfolk father.

And Caleldir was trying to distract himself from this hell of ruthless pleasure by considering the nature of the cats. It was not working. The catfolk licked her fangs in lustful anticipation as she joined Caleldir on the table.

"Familiar, or pet?" he asked her.

"Familiar, like most catfolk here," she answered casually. Then, without hesitation, she turned her back to him and impaled herself on his cock. As she moved up and down with catlike grace, her tail twitched at Caleldir's nose.

And that was all he could get out of the cat. She did not respond to further questions, only putting her tail over his mouth when he tried to talk more and seeming to enjoy herself just riding him. Soon, she let out a catlike yowl as she came and felt Caleldir climax beneath her. Then she stalked away to join up with her drow master, looking as pleased with herself as only a cat could.

Operations changed a little bit after that. Instead of one woman stepping up to the table, three half-drow approached. They were muttering to each other in cruel undertones, and the looks they were giving Caleldir were downright evil. One, a tall grey-skinned woman with mouse-brown hair, hopped onto the table and promptly sat on his face. She ground her sex into his mouth while fingernails raked his chest. Caleldir was mildly surprised that it had taken this long for one of the gangbangers to mount his face, or for more than one to approach him at all. He wondered vaguely why things had changed.

After that, Caleldir couldn't see much. He could feel, however, when his cock was engulfed by another pussy. He moaned into the half-drow's pussy, but she was grinding on him too hard for him to actually be able to lick her. So, he tried to breathe as best as he could and hope that this was over sooner rather than later. He realized once more that his Nymphen nature (combined with Selene's gift of fetish to him) prevented him from feeling anywhere near as violated as a normal man, but he was still the next thing to miserable. More so with the cruel women like these.

The three of them continued to swarm over him. One was always dominating his mouth, another bouncing on his cock. The third was sometimes a mystery. Sometimes, though, he could tell where she was by how she clawed and sometimes even whipped his skin. They all laughed and shot insults at him the entire time. He got the feeling that they were taking out all their frustrations on him.

And indeed they were. They were not the last. Iiv'lua made sure of it. There were a lot of the human and half-drow (half-human or half light elf) who greatly resented the drow, and so bringing in the most beautiful of them (no ugly people in an orgy, obviously) to take their sexual revenge on him was a final shot through the heart of both her rebellious daughter and the too-clever slave. Iiv'lua did make a rule that every woman had to make him cum inside her cunt. Might as well get some high-quality spawn out of this, after all.

Jhul endured. There was nothing else that she could do. The best she could do to mitigate the damage was to make sure that Caleldir had enough to drink and eat. Otherwise, exhaustion was a very real danger. They could have fucked him until he passed out, and then continued after that until he had nothing left. No energy. Drained. Perhaps permanently damaged.

Her mother reveled in all of it. The students were derisive of Jhul, appreciative of Iiv'lua. Her daughter the punished. Her daughter the scapegoat, the whipping girl.

Near the end, Caleldir lost count of how many there had been. Much, much more than a hundred. Probably close to two hundred. Many of them twice, or three times. Fuck. He might very well from this night discover exactly what the percentage of daughters to sons his seed resulted in, as he might have well over one hundred offspring to get percentages from. Great. A bit of statistical certainty that he had never wanted to know this way.

After most of a cycle, people were finally getting bored. The hall was beginning to empty as the women filtered out and no more filtered in. Iiv'lua clapped her hands together and made the announcement. "Alright, girls. It's time to go back to your duties. This hall is now closed!"

Caleldir was beyond exhausted and totally drained. This had been worse than the eight hours with the rusalka. Probably closer to sixteen hours than eight in the end. He really had found the limits of his natural sexual stamina: it had been just the drug for quite some time.

When the doors to the hall shut with a soft thud, he fell unconscious.