A Drow's Dilemma Ep. 91: Retaliate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Varas once more dodged, a bit, but not enough. His movements seemed slightly more uncertain, slower. It was, of course, a fake. The close-eyed mercenary did not require magical energies to track Ashyr's movements. If he did, then Yin and Yang would have been gaping voids to him rather than the beacons he had pretended they were. But his bluff had had its effect. She had discarded the weapons that could actually harm him. Now, he just had to let her get close enough that he could seal them for a few minutes, and this fight would be his.

And so, he allowed himself to be tackled to the ground, allowing Ashyr to manipulate him as she saw fit for just enough time to give him his opening.

Hah! Contact! Ashyr's expression went from concentration to a vicious grin. It seemed that she was right; mentally, he was amazingly impressive. Physically, not so much. Not too unlike her Caleldir. She could probably just sit on him and there wouldn't be much he could do about it.

Although he was actually allowing Ashyr to have her way, Varas was stunningly good at putting up the appearance of resistance even as she turned him over and straddled him. He did a good job at feigning weakness. The close-eyed man was unarmed and unarmored, wearing only his garment of soft grey leather.

"You are quick to go for the closely physical," he noted. "Not wise, I would say." Varas was working in a double-bluff now, attempting to put just enough quiver in the back of his voice to make Ashyr think he was trying to get her to get off of him.

Both her confidence and experience with weak males in the Underdark was her downfall, for Ashyr fell for the ruse completely. Her grin was feral as she attempted to press the male down to the floor and hold him there by his wrists.

If Varas had anything other than centuries of iron self-control, his smile would have turned triumphant. He had her now. He 'attempted' to struggle out of her grip, his fingers trying to grasp at her wrists. But all the while he was working to seals into her hands, temporarily cutting her off from her conjured weapons.

"I think it was an excellent plan." Her hips began to grind against his crotch to see if she could get a response from him, for she knew a very fitting punishment for the male who stole her mate and probably sold him as a pleasure slave. Because, really, what else would a drow use Caleldir for? Her motions were met by increasing success.

He seemed to grit his teeth. "Revenge, I take it?" he asked. "Because your mate is being ridden like a rowdy surfacer stallion by the Dinoryn heir every night?"

Ashyr growled. She did not like that picture. She didn't mind so much that he would enjoy another female besides her, but the fact that he was unwilling and had no choice in the matter was infuriating. She wanted her Caleldir back safe, damn it! But for now, she would take this male, make him beg, make him plead for release, then capture him and make sure that he would never know pleasure. Or something like that. Ashyr wasn't really making sensible long-term plans at that moment. Her mouth descended on his to try to shove her tongue in his mouth - an action that could barely be called a kiss, considering how dominant and demanding it was. This wasn't Ashyr's first time claiming a male like this. She would have been able to see the signs and know when to withdraw her tongue if she thought he was going to bite it off. Then she would reposition herself to take hold of his jaw...

If Varas had been a different man, the angry, vengeful claiming of his mouth by Ashyr would have resulted in him biting off her tongue. But he was not quite that sadistic. Not in that way. Besides, he needed her tongue intact so that she could talk. So, he did not resist her quite that much, although he did 'increase' his attempts to get her off of him. It would take another minute or so for the seals to fully go into effect. Damn, this was not easy to do under these circumstances. But those weapons really did make his task a whole lot harder.

Ashyr interpreted the lack of outright aggression as the strange male knowing that he was defeated and knowing that doing anything desperate was more likely to get him killed than it was to get him freed. But she did need to have a hand to begin undressing him. So she shifted his arms upward so that she could hold him down one-handed.

Ugh. She was trying to reposition her hands so that she could start undressing him. What an inconvenience. He needed access to both of her wrists in order to seal both weapons. Then again, if both of his hands could concentrate on one of hers, he could seal her twice as fast on that arm before she wised up. That would severely reduce the risk he was taking here. So, he allowed her to move his arms up and take both of his wrists in one hand.

"You are making a mistake," he growled. She was, of course, but he did not want her to know that yet.

As he wanted, Ashyr interpreted his words as just the useless mutterings of a male who knew he was already defeated. So she did not hesitate to start fumbling with his trousers one-handed to at least try to free his manhood from them. She didn't bother with her own clothes yet. She could dismiss those at any time. She stopped dominating his mouth, though, and instead chose to glare at him with hate-filled eyes.

Varas was muttering to himself something as she left his mouth. Then, his eyes opened. Too large and very, very green. "The Divination Shield is dispelled. Yin is sealed. The Leather Ring of Sseth is sealed," he intoned. At once, Ashyr was naked, stripped of the clothing conjured by her ring. He pulled out of her grip as if it was not even there, and with stunning ease flipped her to her back. Standing up, his trousers fell off of him, his dick standing hard and free in the cool chamber air.

"-what?!" Came Ashyr's surprised response.

Before the ranger could react further, he pried her legs apart despite her mighty attempt to fight back and smoothly forced himself inside of her. The shaft of his large cock fully encased in her body too quickly and roughly to be without pain even considering how aroused she was. He reached up and grabbed her other hand, squeezing hard enough to cause terrible pain as he finished the third sealing. "Yang is sealed," he finished, staring down at her with far too large cold green eyes glittering over an unsmiling mouth. "I told you you were making a mistake, Ashyr of Duskhaven."

Her teeth bared at him furiously. Ashyr forced her core to relax around him to make things more comfortable, though the pain made her tempted to tense up. This wasn't good.

"Who are you?!" she asked through teeth gritted in pain. His grip on her wrist really fucking hurt. Even so, her body actually responded favorably. There was a certain thrill to being literally manhandled, a fact that she had admitted to herself long ago. Ashyr found herself angry, scared, and aroused all in one confusing package of emotions.

"I am Varas," he responded. "Varas the Green-Eyed." Just like she had done to him, with the difference being that he was currently inside her, Varas moved both her hands above her head and together, where a quick silent spell put an aura of force around them, binding her to the cold stone floor. His hands both free, they went to her hips to lift her up so that he could get a better angle of penetration as he went up on his knees.

"A sick woman, you are," he said distastefully. "Trying to rape me, of all people. Well, if rape you want, then I will give one to you." Gripping her ass cheeks enough to leave bruising, he began fucking her roughly, forcing her into the rough-textured rock with each thrust.

"Appropriate- ngh." Ashyr began to say but cut off as she began to feel her body being ravaged by the unexpectedly strong male. This probably would have been a very scarring experience, had this been her first or even her tenth time being raped. But she had lived two centuries, and most of it in the Underdark. So this was only making her angry and frustrated. Her crimson eyes still glared up into his brilliant green, her teeth still bared in a snarl. "What are you?" she managed to ask.

Meanwhile, her body was warming up to the feel of him inside her. There was no want for proper lubrication after the first couple of thrusts. Her cunt was more than happy to provide all that was needed. Clearly, Ashyr felt as much of a thrill from losing a fight like this as she did winning. Didn't change the fact that she currently despised him with every fiber of her being at that moment.

"Appropriate?" Varas questioned her. "Really? Just because I sold your little Caleldir to the Frehelvi. You know that they raped him for most of a day, constantly trading his cock between their hungry pussies, never allowing him any actual release? He was much less defiant after that, let me tell you." He kept on pounding her into the cold floor. "I am not so cruel. If you do not reach your release, then it will not be me to blame." His dick was sliding in and out less roughly now as her body responded to his attack. "At least he is not in any danger of being executed." He continued. "Others who have been taken and repeatedly raped, well, they were not so lucky."

She had meant his name was appropriate, which she might have pointed out if she wasn't currently being raped. Not that that was the worst thing about that moment. Varas' description of what had happened to Caleldir was slightly more painful than anything he could do to her. Her poor mate! How he must have suffered! She needed to rescue him! But that was looking less and less likely.

"Is that- ah- is that what you are going to do?" she asked though gasping breath. "Execute me after raping me a lot?" That certainly sounded painful. Or it would have if Ashyr hadn't known that she would be saved by the ritual that was cast on her all those weeks ago. Clearly, she had no idea what he was actually trying to get at.

"Of course not," Varas said with disgust. "I need you alive. Your kinsmen want you alive." And so did he, for that matter. "Besides, if I 'killed' you, you would merely fall into that ethereal pocket space that Caleldir developed and Selene or Risa could pull you back out at their leisure. I am no fool, I know the magics on you."

Despite her desperate attempts to keep her mind and body focused, she couldn't help but feel pleasure from being so roughly fucked into the ground. She barely registered his words about not planning on killing her. Ashyr let out a lusty groan, and her eyes went to the back of her head for several long moments as she found her body being overcome with forced orgasm. When Varas pulled out of her, she stared up at him in a daze. She could feel strangely cool cum ooze out of her, though she hadn't registered when he had reached climax. In a moment, she would try to kick him. As soon as her legs started working again.

Varas had closed his eyes again and was pulling his pants back on after magically cleaning himself off. He moved out of reach of her limbs, leaving the band of force around her hands connecting her to the floor.

"How do you know all this?" she asked breathlessly.

"I walk with my physical eyes closed," he said. "Most people walk with their real eyes closed. Blind I may vaguely appear, but blind you all really are. Also, divination magic is one of my many areas of expertise. Your little anti-divination shield was not on you all of the time." Gesturing, he telekinetically wrenched the band of force from the ground and began pulling her along with it unseen. He was neither rough nor gentle, just uncaring. "Come. Your mad kinsman is waiting for you."