A Drunken Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's called dancing. You should try it sometime. Hey, how do you know his name was Dave?"

"I asked. So is he well hung?"

"Emily! What's come over you?"

"So is he?"

"He was okay. Maybe a bit better than ok."

"You do him in his van?"

"What's going on here. How do you know about his van?"

"Maybe I've been in it."

"Hah, I don't think so. You're so Puritan even they would have seemed promiscuous in comparison. So are we going to get together today? We could have fun and Dave's not home till tomorrow evening."

"Wow Dave must really have nailed you good. Now you're calling my husband Dave. By fun do you mean go out and pick up some guys and have them fuck us side by side in Dave's van?"

"What's come over you? You know you wouldn't do that. But you're right to be mad,I probably should have been a better friend last night. I must have been as drunk as you and I really am sorry I left you in the lurch."

"It's OK, I got a ride home with Chris."

"Chris, the guy at the bar?"

"Yep. He's really sweet."

"Hey lady, you're married you shouldn't be letting guys feel you up at the bar."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you hugging him and pressing your oh so perky tits into his chest."

"I was tipsy and stumbled OK and I don't want you telling Bert I was out picking up guys at a bar or hugging them either for that matter."

"So if you can't go out today what about tomorrow?"

"We'll see. Anyway I better go before I get a ticket for distracted driving."

"OK Emily be good."

"I will see you K."

Chris walked up behind Emily, put his arms round her and tweaked her nipples.

"No, I can't Chris. Yesterday was a mistake. I should have stayed sober...I"

Chris steered her to the bed and pushed her down onto her back and buried his head between her thighs.

"Oh God Chris I can't believe I'm letting you do this again."

Chris pushed her legs apart and lowered his mouth to her pussy. Emily closed her eyes and lay flat her knees flared apart as she whimpered with mounting excitement. His hand reached up and caressed her left nipple that had already hardened instinctively and rolled it with his index finger. Her mouth opened and closed fishlike. He inserted his finger and quickly titillated her G-spot. His tongue pressed into her and his hands squeezed her tits as he penetrated again with his finger. Her cries intensified until with a sigh she felt his cock slide inside her as he slid up her body and began to kiss her. His tongue found her's as his cock flashed in and out of her tight pussy. He kneeled back and pushed her legs back against her chest while his cock slid easily inside. Her hands grasped the bed covers tightly when his strokes, now slow and powerful, rocked her body back and forth. He withdrew his cock and pulled her up to her knees.

"Suck my cock Emily. Taste your excitement. That's right take it deep."

After a few minutes he turned her around so that she was lying on her stomach and penetrated her from the rear.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart for me Emily. Make your pussy open for me."

He was buried balls deep in her when he lifted her to her knees and back to penetrate her forcefully. Looking down on her he could see her ass hole wink open and shut with each stoke. Her tits swirled wildly as he thrust into her and he could tell from her cries that she was close to cumming. He held her hair in one hand pounded into her four or five hard thrusts until he felt her cunt grip his cock like a vise and press back hard burying his cock deep inside her as his semen filled her welcoming hole and trickled down her thighs.

Emily slumped forward onto the bed as Chris' cock slithered out of her, releasing a spurt of semen that left a wet stain on the bedspread. Her face was red and her breaths came in ragged gasps. Chris rolled her to her back and lay down beside her, his lips seeking hers as his hand found her leaking pussy and began to caress her swollen clit. Emily reached down and inserted her middle finger into her pussy and then two fingers, which she rotated around for some time.

"I'm so wet." She mused.

She felt Chris' finger circle her ass.

"You're leaking onto your other hole Emily. It's very erotic."

Chris pressed a little harder until his finger tip slipped inside. Emily moaned welcoming as he pushed her legs back to her shoulders and his head pushed between her thighs. His tongue found her anal bud and began to flick across it, tasting their commingled cum. His finger pulled back and two fingers lubricated with their cum entered her.

"Be gentle." She whispered as his fingers slid in and out of her tight hole until after a few minutes Chris pressed between her thighs and his cock found her tight hole and pressed inside.

"Oh. " She sighed. "It feels so strange having you in there. Oh yes, push right there. I never thought I would like this but it makes my pussy so hot. Oh yes, faster. It's gives me butterflies."

"Masturbate, Emily while I fuck your ass. That's right."

"Oh Chris I'm going to cum. Oh yes keep fucking me there. Yes, yes I'm so hot. My pussy is so juicy."

Her speech was cut off as she started to whimper seductively. She began to make show erotic cries.

"I'm going to cum in your ass Emily. Tell me to cum in your ass."

"Yes, do it Chris cum in my ass. I can feel your cock stretching me, making me want it more, making me scared but also so hot for wanting it so much. Ahhh, do it. Cum in me Chris."

Chris increased his tempo and with a long groan shot strings of semen into her bowels. Emily riposted with cries of her own. They lay one atop the other until Chris' cock slipped out with wet fart, which pushed out a dribble of cum.

"I've never done that before." She murmured with some surprise. "After the initial twinge of pain it was ... it sent tingles through my chest, my nipples were so hard, so sensitive. I never knew I could feel like that. You must have felt how hard they were when you were holding my breasts ... my tits. When you squeezed my nipples it was so intense. My pussy started to quiver uncontrollably and gush. I wish ..." Her words trailed away as she hugged Chris close and began kissing him wantonly, their tongues intertwined as Chris, his cock already hard again, slipped into her pussy and she heaved up her hips to accept his cock into her completely. She sighed contentedly as the conflict in her mind was subsumed by the friction in her pussy and the arousal of her straining clitoris while she climbed again towards ecstasy.

"I suspect you must be hungry. I suggest we go out and have breakfast," he checked his watch, "erm ... brunch?"

After a quick shower they dressed and left the house and minutes later pulled up at a Denny's. They were led to their table and were soon tucking in.

"Emily, " a voice called out, "I didn't expect to find you here with ...?"

"Karen, are you stalking me? This is Chris, a friend."

"Aren't you the guy at the bar last night?" Karen accused, her eyes burning holes through him.

"Karen!" Emily snapped.

"It's okay Emily." Chris said firmly. "Yes, Emily and met last night while you and my friend Dave, " he paused theatrically," danced."

Karen's face flushed hotly.

"I just met up with her again while I was out shopping."

"You realize she's happily married." Karen snapped.

"She did mention it while I was driving her home last night after you abandoned her." Chris replied calmly. "Why don't you sit and join us?"

Karen turned to Emily and said.

"Karen you're being rude. Chris kindly drove me home last night and we are now having a pleasant lunch. I'm a big girl now you know and quite capable of choosing my own friends."

"Sorry, I guess I overreacted. However, I can't join you. I have to meet someone at two."

"Dave?" Emily asked.

Karen blushed again as she said. "No, but what about I drop in later this evening to chat."

"No, I don't think so. I'm going to veg tonight."

"What about tomorrow?"

"Well Brad's due in tomorrow afternoon so I have a few things to get ready before. How about coming over for supper?"

"Sounds good. Sorry for the third degree Chris. Just looking out for Mom here."

"You've got kids?" Chris asked Emily.

"No, she's just being sarcastic that's all. So, I'll see you tomorrow sixish."

"Okay, be good." Karen said pointedly as she sashayed to the door. As she walked past the window she saw Chris lean over to kiss Emily as his hand reached down and dipped under Emily's skirt while Emily tried to discretely hold it down.

"Wait here Emily," he said,"I'll be back in a moment."

He walked back to the rest-room.

In the rest-room he pulled out his cell phone.

"Hi Dave ... yeah, yeah I know, did you fuck her? She let you go to her apartment? You dirty dog. Anyway, what are you doing tonight? Can you meet me at my apartment? Great, about sickish? Good. No I think you'll be really surprised and happy you came."

He walked back to the table and gave Emily a kiss on the cheek. She turned to him and kissed him passionately. His hand slipped to her tits and she shivered noticeably.

"How about we go back to your apartment," she whispered, "where we have more privacy."

"Sounds good." He answered.

They paid their tab and walked out to Chris' car and a half hour later they pulled up at the apartment. She turned to him and said.

"That took a long time for a five minute drive."

"Yeah," he laughed," but that's only because it took so long to get your motor running. I didn't think it was possible to do those things in a compact car."

"I haven't done that with a boy since I was in high school. Actually, it was with my boyfriend of the time. It was winter and we were dressed in our winter clothes, but man when he finally got his hand into my panties I was so wet."

He unlocked the apartment door and kissed her as her pushed the door closed with his foot and by the time they reached the bedroom they were both naked.

"I've got to have your cock in me." She gasped. "I could hardly eat at the restaurant I was so horny."

"I could tell." He replied, "I could smell your hot cunt from where I was sitting."

"You couldn't! Could you? Karen ...."

"Don't worry, I'm just kidding, but I could imagine it though."

He spread her legs and rolled onto her, inserting his hard cock into her amazingly lubricated pussy in one smooth motion and for the next thirty minutes all you could hear was heavy breathing, whimpers and moans.

"I want your ass again. " He whispered.

"Oh God, I feel like such a slut." She answered as she rolled to her knees.

After their exertions they lay together quietly and drifted off into an erotic dreamland. When they awoke again it was almost 5:30 PM.

Chris sat up on the edge of the bed and Emily whispered. "Let me do this." as she kneeled between his thighs, leaned over and kissed his semi-hard cock. He moulded her tits with his hands as her mouth slowly engulfed his cock and began to suck it inside. He groaned as he felt his cock hardening inside her hot mouth.

She began concentrate her attention to the head of his penis, mouthing and licking it like a lollipop. His hands ran through her hair.

She stood and pushed him to his back and fisted his cock which now pointed at the ceiling while she kissed him passionately.

He kissed her eagerly and said. "I think it's time to re-introduce my cock to your ass."

She shivered as she remembered the feelings he had induced in her the first time she had done this and his lips captured hers while his fingers tickled her pussy. He lowered his mouth to her tits and his tongue played with her nipples and he moved so that he was once again sitting on the side of the bed and she kneeled between his legs and began to mouth the end of his cock, the tip pushing against the inside of her cheeks.

He pulled her onto the bed again and rolled her to her back and slid his cock into her slippery pussy and they both began to grunt and moan as their passions mounted and she slid her cunt backwards and forwards to maximize the contact with her clit. He began to pump harder inside her glistening slit slowly increasing his pace while she urged him on.

"Make me cum Chris, I need it so badly."

He rolled onto his back without unseating her and continued fucking her always keeping her on the edge but not letting her cum.

The lovers were so engrossed in their passion that they did not hear the front door open and close and fully occupied with fucking when Dave poked his head into the room and entered the room quietly and removing his clothes. The sight of Emily and Chris so obviously lost in their passion was more than enough of a turn-on to harden his cock and he positioned himself behind her and pressed the head of his cock against the tight entrance to her anus. The prologue had left her ass slick from her vaginal leakage and his glans popped easily inside her ass. At first his cock entered in short stabs and then he began to pull out and re-enter her gaping ass before shafting her again with deeper more forcible thrusts.

"Wha..." cried Emily.

"Shush, " said Chris, "this is the next stage of your sexual awakening. It's impossible to experience this if you limit yourself to fucking just your husband. Now you will never need to wonder what double penetration feels like."

She couldn't believe the sensations the two cocks aroused in her. As her ass became more accustomed to the intrusion of Dave's cock he began to move faster in her while Chris stayed inside but didn't move. She began to cry and breath faster as his thrusts became harder and faster.

"Oh gosh, I'm going to cum." She moaned as their pricks pounded into her, each man feeling the thrust of the other through the thin membrane that divided both cavities. But then the they pulled out of her and Dave lay on his back and pushed his cock back into her ass as Chris lay on top of her and penetrated her impossibly wet cunt. They both pounded in and out of her until she shouted. "Oh hell," as her orgasm slowly enveloped her. Her breathing came in short sharps pants before she gave one last wail of appreciation and the two men filled her aching holes with there hot offerings.

For some minutes the three lay completely spent. Cum trickled from both her ass and cunt and she couldn't help feeling herself and realizing that she had completely given herself over to her pleasure.

At 3:00 AM she stood two blocks from Chris' apartment and pulled out her cell phone.

"I need a cab to pick me up at Avery Street and Blackthorn Avenue ... 5 minutes ... that would be great."

Emily sat in the window and looked out at the snow falling.

"Ten years, " she thought, " ten years since her 24 hours of debauchery with not one but two strangers. Though she knew that it was wrong and Bert would never have forgiven her, she felt completed. It had taken three months to broach the topic of anal sex with Bert, but eventually they had introduced it as part of their love-making. She had never seen Chris or Dave again, in fact she had no urge to do so. It was a memory, a hot memory perhaps, but just that. There would never be a repeat performance even though it made her hot when she thought about it again."

The door slammed.

"Hi honey," she smiled," how was your day? I was just thinking that we should go and have a shower together," she paused, " and see what happens."

12