A Drunken Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath and insight into Mary.
2.4k words
4.23
37.4k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was beaming through her window and Mary felt like her head was going to explode, or maybe just crack down the middle. She couldn't decide what was worse, the sunlight, the loud, unidentified clanks, or the fact that she wasn't precisely sure what happened last night. Either way she knew she smelled like smoke and, unfortunately, vomit.

She rolled to get out of bed and cursed when she kicked her toes right into her trashcan. Why not? Everything else hurt. Mary trudged to the bathroom and took as hot of a shower as she could stand. She figured the hotter, the more germs that were burned off.

After getting out of the shower, she combed her now vomit-free hair and wrapped herself in a huge terrycloth robe. Refreshed, she walked out of her room towards the kitchen and noticed that those unidentified clanks that she had heard earlier were coming from there.

More than a little wary, she began to doubt her own integrity. Had she done something last night that she would really come to regret? As she peaked around the corner, she was praying it was her sister she would find cooking. Though, she knew that was just lunacy, her sister couldn't cook a microwave dinner correctly.

Upon seeing the tall, strong looking man in her kitchen cautiously turning over an egg in a pan, she wasn't quite sure she wanted to come out. Maybe if she went back into her room he would eventually leave. Of course, if she slept with him, he was also liable to come join her. You know, you hear about all these girls having one night stands and being bitterly disappointed because the man snuck out in the middle of the night. Why couldn't she be in that position instead?

Mary cleared her throat to make her presence known. "Uh, hi, there, how's the, uh, breakfast coming?" Jesus, what else was she supposed to say?

Grant turned around and caught his breath. She was so appealing in that overly large robe with her cheeks flushed from the shower, or hopefully, the sight of him. He had debated over whether or not to leave before seeing her and this made him instantly glad he didn't. "Hey there, darlin'." I haven't ruined it yet. You must be hungry, after emptying yourself on the lawn."

He noted the pure embarrassment that washed over her face and watched as she moved to sit. Her body language said she was perplexed and he was slightly disappointed in realizing she didn't have much, or any, recollection of him at all. He certainly didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Tell you what, though, you missed some really amazing infomercials last night. If I didn't have more self-control I would definitely be the proud new owner of a steam-utilizing-kitchen-cleaning- device."

Mary felt extremely awkward. How should she approach this? Should she just come right out and say that she couldn't remember him at all? Or maybe just play along till something clicked in her mind? Ultimately, she decided honesty was the best policy.

Grant served her breakfast and sat down across from her to eat. Mary looked extremely tense and more or less just pushed her food around on the plate. To ease things on her, Grant decided to make the first move.

"So, I'm guessing you don't remember much about last night."

Slightly relieved, Mary nodded her assent. Now that she really looked at her kitchen companion, she thought he was gorgeous. He seemed kind and that wicked, warm smile really added to the effect. So what if she slept with him, Lord knows that she hasn't had much of anything for an extremely long time. The alcohol was just a friendly catalyst that made her forget all her usual misgivings and inhibitions. Now, to get him gone; she wasn't prepared for sober relations with him. She had managed to ward off many a horny man in the past, and this one should be no different.

"Hey, I really appreciate your, uh, help and the breakfast, but I need to get some work done. So maybe you should..."

Grant decided he definitely wasn't going to be brushed off that easily. From last night, though she may have been drunk, she seemed absolutely wonderful. She was so cute, especially now that she was squeaky clean. And, he felt a little something, a little excitement, that spark, that was very atypical with the women he'd dated in the past.

"Well, that's fine I s'pose. However, I was hoping maybe I could weasel your number out of you and we could go out on a date, maybe?"

He gave her his most pleading look. It sparked some memory in her; she recognized that little puppy face. But, that was then, and this was now.

"I think that wouldn't be best. I really need you to go. I'm sorry."

Why did this feel so absolutely wrong? She didn't owe this guy anything. Well, maybe a little, since he did bring her home in one piece. Mary needed to remind herself of her own resolution. He was nothing but a man. Just a sex-driven, penis oriented man. Plus, she knew better. She was strong-willed. She did the right thing at all times, or at least tried.

She stood to walk to the door, and with that signal, Grant rose to follow. He could smell her as she walked ahead of him. It was enthralling. She smelled sweet and he imagined she tasted the same. But, he told himself to slow down; she probably didn't even remember his name.

"By the way, I think I should reintroduce myself..."

"I know who you are! I wasn't THAT obliterated."

Obviously bluffing he thought to himself. But, her little faux-tantrum was damn cute.

"Well, in case you forgot, my name's Grant and you totally dig me."

She turned to him and looked up at his face. Mary was totally 'digging' him now. She wasn't quite sure what to say. She had it planned out for him to go. But, it was getting harder to betray her instincts. Grant reached out and tenderly held a lock of hair in his hand. He had to fight the urge to steal a kiss. He had a feeling that it might not be well-received just now.

"Well Mary, I had a wonderful time last night. You sure we couldn't see each other again?"

Her resolution was wavering. She wanted to see him again. In fact, she didn't want him to go at all. Butterflies were doing somersaults at the way he reached out and stroked her hair. It was such a small action but it did so much to her. But, she just couldn't bring herself to agree. She couldn't.

"Look, I really appreciate what you've done for me and you being so sweet. I just, it isn't meant to be. Please. Please, leave."

Grant was taken aback. There was a look of sad desperation swimming in her eyes. There's no way he could have caused that. Maybe she assumed something unfortunate happened last night.

"Mary, I want you to know, nothing happened. I mean, I just laid you in bed and I slept on the couch. I didn't take advantage. Though, I was tempted."

"Oh Grant, I didn't think...well I did, but now I don't. I believe you, I just can't do this."

At that, she stepped back and slowly closed the door. She seemed so sad. Why would she push him away like that if it made her unhappy? Grant was frustrated. He ran a nervous hand through his hair and stared, slightly baffled, at her yellow door. Without knowing of anything else to do, he decided to go home, take a shower, and put in some extra hours at work.

On the other side of the yellow door, Mary leaned against it and slid down to the ground. She suddenly felt so tired. She knew it would never work, but for that one moment, a little light of hope had shone in her mind. But, wisely, she supposed, she fought it off.

She couldn't let this one chance meeting dictate her life. She had some errands and studying to do, and they waited on no man. She wandered, as if drawn, to her living room and sat on the couch. Underneath the scent of smoke, Mary smelled a more unfamiliar scent that she knew was Grant's. It was intoxicating. It got under her skin: the smell of simple soap, a slight hint of cologne, and then a scent she knew was all Grant's. God, had she made a mistake? And how can she be so wrapped up in a man whom she barely knew. But, there was nothing left to do. He was gone, and she wouldn't see him again, especially after forcing him to go.

Mary tried to pass her day away by distracting herself with odd jobs. But, if for one second she wasn't focused on her task, her mind returned to Grant. Looking back, it was heartwarming to see a man in her kitchen cooking eggs just for her. She could imagine a familiarity felt only between lovers and sneaking up behind him and wrapping her arms around him, letting his warmth seep into her skin. Mary wondered if she would ever be able to have something like that. Probably not though, she would just ruin it.

..................................................

That night, Grant lay in bed thinking about Mary. There was something about her. He wasn't going to let her get away that easily, he firmly decided. He may have been brushed off this time but it wouldn't happen again. Grant fell smoothly into sleep thinking about her. He fell asleep oddly content.

In her little quaint neighborhood, in her little quaint house, Mary struggled in her sleep. She never slept well. She was always plagued with nightmares. She tossed and turned. This nightmare was just like all the rest:

It was Him. He was always there, always staring at her with lust, making her uncomfortable in her own skin. He made her dislike herself. He made her feel disgusting.

He walks towards her with a self-satisfied stride. He knew what he wanted and if she didn't give it, he would have to take it. Again. She watches as he licks his lips and closes the gap between them. She wants to run, but she has nowhere to go, no one to turn to. He removes his shirt revealing a disgustingly obese body. She can't stand to look at him.

He reaches out towards her and strokes her cheek. He trails his finger down across her lips and tries to probe inside. He continues to move closer and presses his body against hers. She can feel is nasty erection and grimaces. Suddenly she is backed up against a wall. She tries to avoid his probing finger which only results in angering him. He raises his hand and she tries to shrink away, crying, uttering apologies. He brings down his hand and grabs her face hard and directs it towards him.

"Don't you fucking disobey me, you little whore. What's wrong with you? You should be starting to love this. I know you want me. You want me 'cause you're a little slut!"

He kisses her lips, hard. He bruises them. He forces his tongue deep in her mouth and nearly gags her as tears stream down her face. His kiss is sloppy and he tastes like alcohol. He hurriedly unbuttons his pants and zips down his zipper to expose himself. He grinds into her pussy hard.

"You know what time it is, baby. If you wanna keep your precious cherry, you know what I want."

He puts his hand on top of her head as she lowers her face to his dick. His dick is too large for her to handle, and she has to struggle not to rake her teeth across his shaft. She begins crying in earnest and can hardly breathe. He grabs a handful of her hair tightly and forces her face hard onto his dick.

"That's right, baby... suck me off good...ahhhh God...your sweet little mouth feels so good."

He pulls her head away from his swollen dick and stares in disgust at her tear-stained face.

"You know what? I don't think your mouth is good enough anymore. I don't think your heart is in it. I think maybe, we'll try something new."

She stares at him in horror trying to deny what she knows is her fate. She tries to back away but he just presses harder into her.

"Now, do you want me to take off your clothes? I could make it real fun."

She shivers with fright. She can't utter a single word. All she can do is cry. He pulls her shirt over her head and grabs her breasts with force. She whimpers in pain and that only seems to excite him. He pulls down the bra straps and nibbles on her perky tits. He nibbles his way down her body to her shorts. He unbuttons them and lets them fall to the floor as he takes in the sight of her white panties. He rips them off her and sticks his nose into her cunt.

"You smell like a bitch in heat. You want this so bad you can't control yourself."

He probes a tongue into her pussy. She hates what he is doing. She cries hard while she suffers. He reaches up and grabs her hair as he pulls her down onto the hard, cold ground. He begins to grind his cock between her lips.

"You better get wet for me, baby. Or this is gonna hurt a lot more."

Weeping bitterly, she tries to plea for him to stop. He reaches down and spreads her lips with his fingers while he aims. With one painful thrust, he tears through her innocence. He lets out a grunt of satisfaction and sprays spit onto her face. She screams, but that only spurs him on.

"Oh, you little slut! You are so goddamn tight for me. You've been waiting for me to do this haven't you. You've just been praying to God I'd take you."

She continues to beg for him to stop which he uses as an excuse to get angrier. He pulls out of her with an audible pop and roughly turns her over, lifts her hips, and forces himself back into her. Pumping hard he cums with force, shooting his seed deep inside her. After collecting himself, he gets dressed and leaves her there. Alone.