A Drunken Tale Ch. 04

Story Info
Grant continues to pursue Mary.
1.6k words
4.56
31.9k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary skipped to her bathroom shedding clothes as she went. She couldn't believe the turn her life had taken. The night had been wonderful. Grant had seemed to know exactly what to say and do. And then, her heart seized at the sound of rapping at her door.

She began to get nervous as she peeked out of her bathroom to look at the door. Who could possibly be visiting unannounced like this? She trembled as she robed herself and tiptoed to the door. As she slowly closed the gap, she tried to think logically. No one would knock if they meant any harm, right?

She slowly eyed the peephole and felt an enormous rush flow through her. So relieved, she lost herself and opened the door wide to behold her beautiful Stranger, Grant.

"I like the way this has been going, gettin' to see you nearly naked every time."

Mary looked down at her robe and realized it almost showed too much and, with a blush, pulled it tight around her. While her eyes were averted, Grant stepped in and took her in his arms as though it had been years (instead of minutes) since they last saw each other. He breathed her in deeply while he rendered her motionless with his sheer strength.

As he let her go, Mary looked at him alarmed. "Grant, what's happened, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, hun. You just forgot your sweater."

"I didn't bring a sweater."

"You're right; I didn't have a better excuse to see you again."

Mary smiled a broad smile that warmed Grant. "You don't need an excuse." Astonished by her boldness, she recoiled slightly, "I mean, I'm glad to see you."

"I was hoping that I could maybe take you to dinner, or rent a movie or something."

"Well, how 'bout a movie. Lemme finish my shower and I will go with you."

Mary tried to walk calmly to the shower as Grant went back to the living room, a place he was definitely becoming comfortable in. He heard the shower running and Mary humming something. Mesmerized, he followed the lovely sound.

As he reached the door to her bathroom, he gave it a slight nudge and faced an onslaught of steam. As his eyes adjusted, he hazarded a glance. There she was. Through the obscured glass, he could see her delicate form. She was lithe and more attractive than he could imagine.

She just stood there, letting the water cascade down her pale skin. It felt so amazing. She imagined Grant watching her and desiring her. She felt so wonderful in her own skin as she rubbed one hand from her neck, over her pert breast, and down in between her legs. She felt the slickness between her lips. She couldn't remember the last time she explored herself like this, or the last time she enjoyed it.

As Grant watched, his cock grew quickly and steadily. He couldn't believe the girl that had been ever constant in his mind was pleasuring herself right in front of him. His rigid cock ached for relief. He slowly moved his hand to touch it and as though a flash flood had washed over him, he came to his senses. He could not risk everything for one moment's satisfaction.

Grant stepped backwards, slightly appalled with himself. How could he be so callous with someone so precious? He felt as if he'd been caught. He walked quickly to the living room and sat down. Somehow, he felt, the longer he sat there, the more it would make up for what he had done.

Mary stepped out of the shower and her body tingled. She felt that the shower did more than cleanse her, it renewed her. It felt like a baptism of sexuality.

She dressed quickly, not wanting to spare a moment with Grant. She put on a pair or khaki shorts and a white T then spritzed herself with a splash of lavender scent. Feeling nearly like a little girl, she dashed into the living room and bounced onto the seat next to Grant.

"Grant, what's this frown about? I don't like it one bit." She reached out and touched his arm softly. Grant shifted in his seat uncomfortably and looked down at this small, young hand resting on his arm. Though still feeling the guilt, he looked at Mary's beautiful face. He brought her hand to his face and cupped it around his cheek. He slowly turned his head and kissed it.

"Then I'd better not frown anymore, huh? You still want to go get a movie?"

Mary certainly did not. She had a whole plethora of things that she wanted to do with Grant and none of them included watching some movie.

"I dunno, Grant, why don't we just veg out watch some TV?" He would have said yes to anything. And while he tried to find something to watch, Mary went to make some popcorn.

She returned with the popcorn and much to Grant's pleasure, sat close to him. She reached up to turn off the lamp, and scooted yet closer to lay her head upon him. Grant felt pride well in his chest. He was astonished that such a fair girl could choose him. Lost in thought and reverie, his eyes became heavy, and he dozed into sleep as the world melted away.

..................................................

"Annie, what's wrong, Annie?!"

"Run Mary, run!"

Mary turns in the direction Annie points to. It's Him.

"You're just in time baby, I was about to show your cute little sister a good time."

Mary feels as though she might throw up. She runs and throws herself onto Him wailing her fists as hard as she can. She hits Him square in the mouth and turns ghostly white as she realizes she drew blood. He throws her limp body down to the ground and wipes the blood from His lip.

"What the fuck is this you little bitch? Are you jealous? I can do you both if you want."

She watches as His gaze flits from her to her sister and back again. She runs to attack Him again and kicks him between his legs. She quickly runs to Annie and grasps her wrist with all her might, dragging her away. She comes to a wall, she has nowhere to go.

She screams, "Help, anybody, please HELP!"

"Shh, shh what's wrong, hun?"

Mary's eyes squinted open to see, not Him, but Grant. Not completely sure of what was real, she pleaded with him to help her.

"Mary sweetie, it was a dream. You're just fine. We fell asleep watching TV."

She became aware her nose was pressed hard against his chest and she was gripping his shirt so hard her knuckles were white.

Her face looked terrible. Grant was literally scared out of his wits. He held her tightly and tried to calm her by whispering hushes in her ear.

Mary gladly accepted this consolation. She moved onto his lap and curled up in his warmth. She wasn't exactly used to these dreams, but it did make things far more manageable with someone there to help her through.

"Mary hun, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just have really bad nightmares."

"What are they about, sweetie?"

"I don't, don't really want to talk about them right now. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, whatever you need. Let's get you to bed."

He stood up and held her like she was made of air. He kissed the top of her head and carried her to her bed. He pulled back the covers and laid her down ever so softly. He pulled the covers back over her and began to leave.

Like a steel trap, her hand flew to capture his arm. "Please don't leave. Could you stay just a little while longer?"

Grant chuckled, which helped Mary calm down considerably. "I feel like I've seen this in a movie. And who am I to ignore fate?"

He sat down beside her and petted her hair. "Would you like me to go watch some more infomercials? Or pull up a chair right here?"

"You don't have to stay long if you don't want to. Just stay here."

She slowly fell back to sleep, as did Grant. She was still grasping his hand, and he certainly didn't want to leave. He lay down with her, facing her, and pulled her close. Once again, she managed to illicit his protective urges. He quietly pressed his lips against her slightly parted mouth.

She awoke and they stared, like a doe caught in headlights, at each other. She closed her eyes in assent and he held her tightly and avariciously attacked her willing mouth. She writhed in his arms with pleasure and moaned against his mouth.

At this cue, his hands began exploring Mary's body. His hand moved down the enclave of her side to the curve of her hip. He turned his hand and slowly moved towards her womanhood.

Suddenly, like a light switch, she went rigid and reached down to hold his hand in place.

"Mary, I'm so sorry. I got carried away. I gotta admit that you drive me a little crazy but that's no excuse to mistreat you. I'm really sorry."

Something clicked in Mary's head when she realized she was trying to push him away as before. So, she moved his hand back to her side and pulled him close once again. There they stood still, and she slowly began to lose consciousness.

Relieved beyond comprehension, Grant lowered his head, kissed her hair and fell asleep with her. Though the night had not gone the best way possible, he was more content than he could account for. He left the world with her scent hugging him tightly and he reveled in it.