A Drunken Tale Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary starts to get carried away.
4.6k words
4.65
34.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary awoke in Grant's strong arms and felt content. She marveled at the fact that she didn't have a single nightmare the whole night; well, aside from the one that got Grant into her bed. She definitely wasn't upset about that one either. He was still sleeping and so she took the opportunity to watch him. He was, as she already knew, simply gorgeous: strong chiseled chin, full, soft lips that looked utterly kissable, dark, nearly black, mussed hair, and she knew the eyes were killer without seeing them. She watched him slowly breathe in and out again and envied how soundly he could sleep. She lifted her hand to his face to feel the stubble that was showing. His face was warm, and the stubble was rough and she loved touching his skin.

Grant drew in a deep breath and moaned. He opened his eyes and Mary looked intently into the brilliant green. He looked back at her and she seemed to be nearly glowing. There was no awkwardness, no confusion. She looked radiant: her dark brown hair framing her beautiful face. Her skin was so fair and her cheeks rosy pink. Her big, brown eyes drew him in; they were so dark.

"Mornin'. Did you sleep okay this time around?"

"Mmm, perfectly."

She licked her lips and stretched in his arms. Grant was overtaken by the desire to make love to her. So, he settled with trying to steal a kiss. He pulled her close and held her tightly. He pressed his lips lightly onto hers, and much to his surprise and delight, she deepened the kiss and hesitantly slid her tongue past his parted lips. He moaned into her mouth and passionately reciprocated.

Mary couldn't believe the electricity flowing through her. All she wanted to do was stay in this cozy bed at sunrise forever. She felt she had lost control of herself and wasn't at all upset about it. For once, she lost her inhibitions and took what she wanted. She slid her hands up his shirt and found his muscled back. Lightly, she ran her nails down his back causing him to get goose bumps. She liked his reactivity and continued to let her hands wander the expanse of his back.

Grant was surprised at the touch of her little hands, but he didn't want her to stop. Taking her lead, he ran his hands up the back of her shirt. She seemed to tense a little but she definitely wasn't fighting back. He continued to explore and found the clasp of her bra that she was still wearing. At first, he decided to leave it be, but slowly, he began to fiddle with the mechanism. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes. He hoped that she would give him just a little trust. He unclasped her bra and freed her small breasts.

"May I take this off you?"

Filled with desire, Mary still wasn't sure. But, she wasn't about to back off now. The warmth had been steadily growing between her legs and it wouldn't be denied. She looked at him, his face, so handsome and open. She tried to read his eyes and only saw tenderness glazed over with a hint of lust. Mary decided that was exactly what she was hoping to see and helped him remove her bra.

Still in her t-shirt, he looked down at her protruding nipples and his growing erection climaxed. "Mary, I think you're beautiful." He again pulled her close and assaulted her mouth. Even with a hint of morning breath, she tasted wonderful to him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, having her in his arms, allowing him to explore.

He leaned up and pulled his shirt over his head. Mary watched as he did this. She was so excited. He looked positively delicious. She ran her hands over his warm chest as he lay back down.

"Grant, I don't know how to say this. I, you look so amazing. And I'm really attracted to you, but..."

"You can never see me again?" Grant quipped playfully.

She let out a laugh that shocked even her. "No, no, nothing quite that dramatic. I just have had bad experiences with men, and I am just afraid of moving too fast.

"Well how's about we make a deal? If I do something you aren't ready for, you tell me and I will try not to act too disappointed. And you continue to see me. I want to see so much more of you, in all aspects."

Her heart was bursting. Though she had been somewhat difficult, he was still interested in her. "That sounds like a really good deal."

She leaned in a kissed him with a fluttering in her heart. He kissed her deeply and playfully nibbled her lip. She let out a gasp the made Grant's blood boil in his veins. He wanted to explore every curve and crevice. He figured, what the hell, she would stop him if she wanted. So he took a risk and gently began to pull the t-shirt up.

"Wait."

Grant stopped and watched as the scuttled underneath the covers and came back up holding her shirt. She made sure to cover herself with the blanket.

"I'm just, I don't want you to see me."

"Mary, since I met you I have thought you were nothing but beautiful. Do you think my mind would change now that you've got me painfully excited?"

Mary blushed wildly and scooted against Grants chest. He could feel her warm breasts and stomach pressed up against him. He held her tightly, and for her comfort, attempted not to look down. He moved his hands from her hips, down the enclave of her side, and brushed a thumb lightly over her nipple. He was thrilled to find it hard and to feel her shudder in his arms.

He gently left a kiss on her pouty lips. He moved to kiss her ear, her nose, her chin. He lingered at her neck, breathing his hot breath on it, kissing it ever so gently. He moved downward, sweetly kissing her collarbone. He could feel her begin to tense, but she hadn't stopped him yet. So he continued downward kissing her chest and finally, lightly kissed one of her erect nipples. She cooed longingly, so he moved to the other and kissed that one also. With an equal reaction, he continued to gently massage her nipple with his tongue.

He came back up and passionately kissed her mouth. Suddenly, on impulse he rolled on top of her clearly shocking her. He lightly brushed back her hair with his hands and looked down at her, her eyes closed in pleasure. She was so small and young, but more importantly, incredible.

"Can I ask you something, Mary."

Slowly raising her lids, she looked into his emerald eyes. "Anything." She wasn't sure if she was responding to his question, or was just willing to give him whatever he wanted.

"What happened that got you so gun shy about men?"

At that, she snapped back so reality and felt deflated. "I want to tell you. But, I can't. It's just too hard. Just believe me that I am going to try my hardest to not let it stand in my way anymore."

Grant looked at her intensely and petted her hair. He couldn't believe that where was someone out there that would hurt who so much. Lost in thought, his stomach let out a low growl, which had Mary giggling at him.

"I think I'm hungry. Would you like to get breakfast with me?"

"Only if I get to choose where." She had a sly, devilish smile on her face.

"Ooo, I dunno with that face. Where is it you want to go, darlin'?"

"You have to promise to go, first. Then I'll tell you."

"This is risky business, if you ask me. Okay, I promise."

She giggled and squirmed with delight. "We're going to Waffle House!"

Grant grimaced and groaned as if in terribly pain. He rolled off her dramatically and acted like he was dying. "Mary, I'm not used to injecting poison into myself."

"Oh hush, you're only saying that cause everybody else says that. Waffle House is delicious."

Grant rolled out of bed and put on his shirt. He messed with his hair a little as if he was doing something productive. Mary watched with such curiosity. He stopped, realizing he was being watched and stared back at her. "Well, we're never gonna make it there if you don't get out of bed, little missy."

"Um, could you just turn around for a second?"

He did as she asked and heard her run into the bathroom and swing the door closed. Grant smiled to himself about her modesty after he had just had his mouth around those beautiful, pink nipples. He stepped towards the door and heard the shower running.

"Girl loves her showers," he said to himself. He knocked on the door.

"Yes?"

"Could I come in, possibly use your toothbrush. I promise I will try my hardest not to look."

She stood in the shower mulling over this request. It wasn't like he was coming in to shower with her, and he said he would "try" not too look. Imagining it, Mary felt that familiar warmth between her legs. Was it normal? Did normal, perfectly adjusted girls, not care if a guy came in briefly? If she stood sideways just right, he wouldn't be able to see much of her at all. And he had already seen her breasts.

"Um, okay." Her voice was shaky, and she hoped he didn't hear.

He walked in with his hand held up to blind himself. She giggled at that and felt slightly more comfortable. She lathered herself up with soap, unaware that he was sneaking a look. Once again, an erection quickly grew and he had to adjust himself. He tried to focus on brushing his teeth but he couldn't stop sending sideways glances her way. She really was, quite possibly, the most beautiful girl he'd ever looked upon. When he was finished, he raised his hand back up and walked back out.

He looked around, not really sure what to do while he waited. So, he lay back down and stared at the ceiling thinking about what was happening between Mary and him. He grinned to himself and allowed his mind to wander underneath her clothes. He heard the shower turn off and turned towards the door. Mary peeked out.

"Um, could you step out for a second so I could dress."

"No...no, I don't think so."

"Really?" Her heart fluttered a little in her chest.

"Of course not really, darlin'." Grant chuckled warmly and rose from the bed. He walked over to where her face was peeking out the door and laid a soft kiss on her lips. "I'll wait in the living room."

As he left the room, Mary released the sigh of rapture she was holding in. She was floating on cloud nine. She got dressed carefully. She pulled on a pair of satin white panties and put on a white, lacey bra. She then put on a flirty little skirt and a tank top. What the hell was she doing? Did she plan on having sex with him? He probably wouldn't even see the panties. Oh well, she was dressed.

She walked into the living room and saw him going through a photo album he had found.

"This is your sister and brother, right?" He raised the album for her to see.

"Yeah, that's Annie and Tommy."

Grant looked at her hungrily. Did she know what she was doing to him? He wanted to venture under that cute little skirt so badly. And that tank top seemed to push her little breasts up and out at him. He put down the album, stood, and walked to her. He wrapped his arms securely around her waist and lowered his head to taste her lips. She tasted divine and smelled like a lavender heaven. Pulling away he looked into her dark eyes and his stomach fluttered.

"Well thanks for that! You ready to go to Waffle House?"

Grant let out a groan. Mary quickly pulled his face to hers and kissed him with such passion that Grant almost lost his wits. She felt so amazing in his arms. And the way he desperately didn't want to go to Waffle House made her crazy. She delved her tongue into his mouth and tasted every part of it. She nibbled his lip hard making him grunt with lust.

He picked her up abruptly and continued to kiss her with her in his arms. She giggled and continued to kiss him back. He started walking back to the room, but she quickly reached out and latched onto the doorway.

"Oh, no you don't. I'm starving!"

He lowered his head into her neck in defeat. He breathed her in deeply, and then let her down. "Alright, let's get going."

................................................

After a meal at Waffle House that Grant had to admit was tasty. They both go into Grant's car full.

"So Mary, you want to come over to my place? Maybe I could get a shower for a change."

Mary wasn't sure about this idea at all. She was afraid to be alone with him in his home. It was one thing for her to get comfortable with him in her own house, but his place? But, she was determined to be with him; to allow herself to enjoy him.

"I guess so."

Grant looked over at her and she looked slightly worried. He reached over and grabbed her hand. "I'll be sure to behave myself. You have nothing to worry about." He gave her hand a tight squeezed and smiled at her. She smiled back and they were on their way.

When they arrived, Mary was in awe at what she saw. His house was beautiful and much larger than hers. "You live here?!"

"Yeah. I know it's a dump."

She laughed and got out of the car continuing to stare at his house. She couldn't wait to see the inside. Though the house was beautiful, it didn't feel homey. She was hoping the inside would be much warmer.

Grant walked around and grabbed her hand to pull her towards the house. He unlocked the door and let her in. It was just as she had hoped. It was warm and inviting. In fact, she was surprised a bachelor lived there.

"Come on, I'll show you my room if you want." He winked at her and began to pull her again. She laughed, and followed like a lost puppy, taking in everything she saw. When they had made it to his room, she gasped. It was huge, and the king-size bed was almost intimidating. She thought of how many women he had had in that bed, and quickly felt jealous and betrayed, though she knew it was ridiculous.

"What do you think?"

"This is just lovely! I can't believe you live here. You must be really rich."

She gasped, wide-eyed and covered her mouth with her hand. She was appalled that she just said that. "I'm so sorry! How rude of me!"

Grant only laughed and brought her into his room. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, and Mary followed. That bathroom nearly made her own room look small, and the tub could fit four people easily.

"Do you take many baths?"

Grant removed his shirt. "No, not really. I don't get much used out of that. It's a waste really but all large houses come with large tubs."

Mary watched Grant as he removed his pants and was standing right in front of her in his boxers like it was nothing. She couldn't stop staring. His body was so fit and sexy. She wanted to throw him in the bed and have him all day and night. She blushed, embarrassed from her own thoughts.

Grant noticed the way she was basically eye fucking him. He could believe that this innocent, modest young woman was unabashedly staring at his body. He liked it and in response his dick twitched, which he hoped she didn't notice. He stepped over to her and pressed against her, laying a kiss upon her lips. Her hands explored him eagerly, and he was surprised when her fingers slid under his waistband slightly.

"Take a shower with me."

Mary looked up at him in shock. She could never take a shower with him. It just wasn't possible. "No, I...I can go try and find the living room and wait for you."

"Take a bath with me."

"I really can't..."

"I'll add tons of bubbles. I won't see a single part of you. I'll leave while you undress. Take a bath with me."

She was flattered by his persistence; his want to be with her. They had only known each other 3 days but it seemed much longer. Though her head said no to this idea, her body screamed yes at the top of its lungs.

"Okay...But I'm leaving on my underwear...and you still have to turn around!"

He scrambled to turn off the shower and turn on the bath. He added tons of soap and turned on the jets to get the bubbles really building. "Okay, I'll go over there and turn around and you just hop in." He was so excited. He felt like a 16 year old boy, all hormones and no brains. He turned away from her as she undressed.

"Okay, you can get in."

He turned around and she looked absolutely adorable with bubbles up to her neck. Grant walked over to the tub and leaned down to kiss those beautiful, pink lips. "Would you like me to stay in my boxers, hun?"

"No. I mean, you don't have to, if you don't want to. You can do whatever feels best." She was so nervous, it was difficult to swallow.

"Well turn around then. And no peeking, missy. I know what a sex fiend you are."

She giggled and put her hands firmly over her eyes. She heard him slip down his boxers. She peeked through her fingers and saw his round, tight ass. She closed her fingers before he caught her. Unbeknownst to her, he knew she snuck a peek, and he rather liked it. He slipped into the warm water and sighed.

"I forgot how wonderful baths can be." He looked at her intently. "You look wonderful surrounded by bubbles. Would you mind if I swam over to your side?" Before she got a chance to answer, he scooted next to her. She looked at him so unsure of what to do.

"Is this too fast for you, hun?"

"I don't know. You keep doing things that I am not sure are too fast."

"Would you like me to back off some?"

"Let's just not go any faster. I am very attracted to you, and I can't believe you're so attracted to me. But, I'm just not used to all this attention. I guess I need to adjust a little."

Grant leaned in very slowly. He kissed the lightest kiss on her lips. She looked at him in amazement. "So what are we going to do today, Mary?"

"Today? Well, um, I have no idea."

"We'll figure something out, I'm sure," he said with a sly smile. He brought her face to his and pulled her onto him.

She was shocked. She could feel every inch of him. Every single inch. He knew precisely what he was doing, but she certainly had no idea. She tried to ignore the erection pressing into her and looked questioningly into his eyes. He kissed her nose and laughed a little.

"You want to get out, don't you?"

She grinned sheepishly. "Could we?"

He got out unabashedly and gave her a full look at his gorgeous body, and his hard cock. She couldn't believe he was so confident. He wrapped a towel around himself. He fetched his robe and opened it in front of her welcomingly. Well, if he could boldly stand in front of her, than she could do the same, especially since she was still wearing her underwear.

She stood, unaware that her underwear we almost completely transparent. He took in the sight and gave thanks. He wrapped the robe around her and tied the belt around her. She looked delectable in his huge robe. It swallowed her, and he like seeing her in his robe.

"Lemme get you something comfortable to get into."

He came back with a large t-shirt and a pair of his boxer shorts. She dressed in them quickly, and came out of the bathroom to face him. She felt terribly embarrassed. She had a perfect opportunity to let out her sexuality with him, and she did nothing and said nothing. The whole bathtub experience felt like a big wash.

"Look Mary, I know what you're thinking. I shouldn't have pressured you to join me. You were uncomfortable, and I know you are trying to get over those feelings, but you were slightly unsuccessful this time. What would you like to do, what would make your day more fun since I tried to ruin it?"

"Well," she thought, "could we maybe dry my underwear and go to the park?"

"That sound like a wonderful idea. I'll show you the dryer and you can do your thing." Moments later, her panties were slowly drying and Mary and Grant were sitting with on another on the couch. Mary looked at Grant, who seemed lost in thought, and felt guilty. She was hindering something that could be so wonderful. He was probably so used to normal girls that he was having a difficult time matching her pace. She hoped that he wasn't getting frustrated with her.

"Grant, I want to try and maybe tell you a little bit about my experience, and maybe it would be easier for you to understand why I'm such a...prude."

Grant snapped out of his stupor and stared at Mary. "Are you sure?"

12