A Drunken Tale Ch. 06

Story Info
Grant learns more about Mary and takes her on the town.
2.6k words
4.68
28.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining, there was a soft breeze blowing, and the air smelled sweet of grass and flowers. Mary and Grant walked slowly hand in hand; Mary slightly blushing watching her feet as she walked. Grant looked over at her and was warmed. He was so amazed with this young lady. After all she had been through, she was opening up to new experiences with leaps and bounds.

"Mary, what do you think about this spot?"

Mary looked over at the grassy null and thought it looked welcoming. So she nodded and they spread Grant's blanket across it. They both sat and looked at each other, idly smiling. And as if a light bulb went off in her head, she realized that though she knew Grant as a person, she knew nothing about him and his past. She wanted to know everything that made him tick.

"Grant, tell me some about you, please."

"Should I just start anywhere?"

"Everything that makes you is important to me."

Grant blushed a little at her candor and decided to start from the beginning. "Well, let's see. I had a really nice childhood. My dad was fairly affluent so I wanted for nothing. My mom was just wonderful. I don't think I have a single bad memory about her. She died when I was 13 of cancer. It wasn't so bad as one would think though. She had really prepared me for it. So when she was gone, I missed her, but there wasn't uncontrollable grief or anything. However, I was left with my dad. He isn't a bad man, but he was more or less detached. No playing catch in the yard or anything. And when mom died, well, he secluded himself even more. So, I was basically left to my own devices, got into a hell of a lot of trouble all throughout high school."

"So how did you ever turn out so wonderful?"

"Ha! Well, after experiencing all that, I knew I wanted to live life differently. I did the drinking and tripping and the sexin' and then I'd had enough. I really don't regret it though, I had a good time then and it led to who I am now. So, I went to college, but since my dad was putting me through, he basically checked the courses I signed up for to make sure I was on the right path: his path."

"So, I take it you didn't follow that, huh?

"No, definitely not. And I don't regret it a bit. Dad was a lot of things, but he never seemed very happy. All I know is that I haven't been happier." Grant looked at Mary seriously and Mary's heart twittered as he reached his hand up to her cheek. "Mary, you make me so happy. I want to share so much with you. You're the only girl...woman I know who has ever made me feel satisfied the way you do."

Mary blushed. She scooted closer to Grant and tasted his bottom lip. Grant moaned putting her insides into frenzy. Grant laid back and Mary leaned over him looking down into his warm eyes.

"Grant, there is something more I wanna tell you. About...about what we talked about earlier."

Grant reached out to pull her down into the crook of his arm. He kissed the top of her head and petted back her hair. He silently stared into the sky.

"Well...the man who raped me...was my father."

Grant snapped up straight and a look of disgust and anger washed over his face. He wanted to destroy that man. He wanted to break his face on the pavement. He felt like he needed to get up right now, track him down and make his life as miserable as he had made Mary's. And then, like a strike of lightning, he realized just how hard Mary had been trying.

"Mary, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. I wouldn't even be able to function properly, and you are...amazing."

Mary's eyes were filling with water and Grant could see that. He brought his hand to her face and left a tender kiss on her lips. As the tears streamed down, she continued, "But, I just wanted to ask you something, a favor. Would you, someday, make love to me? I mean, just that, be patient with me and show me how?"

"Mary, I don't want you to ever have to cry anymore and if that's something you want to share with me, I wouldn't rush a thing. I wouldn't want to rush anything with you. You know what? I have a great idea. I'm not going to tell you but you're going to love it. So how about I take you home, you get yourself all dolled up and I will pick you up in a couple hours. How does that sound?"

Mary was so relieved and calmed by his response. It was obvious he cared about her past and how terribly it affected her, but more importantly, he wanted to help her get past it and be there when she did.

"That sounds wonderful, I'd love to do that."

They picked up their things and made the journey back to her house. In the car, Grant leaned in and gave her another soft kiss before she hopped out. She was so elated that she nearly bounced to the door, opened it, waved him off and leaped into her house. In as long as she could remember, she hadn't been this purely happy and excited. Grant was definitely one of the best things...the door wasn't locked. Mary's heart skipped a beat as she turned to look at the doorknob. She ran to the door, opened in and looked outside hoping more than anything that Grant was still there. But he wasn't. She looked around the neighborhood and saw nothing suspicious. She closed the door and ran through the house in search of anything out of place. She found nothing. Everything was completely as she had left it.

It was possible, she thought to herself, that in her excitement before, she had left the door unlocked. It seemed probably actually. She hadn't really been herself lately and perhaps all this excitement got her a little silly. She tried to breathe in some calming breaths and made her way to her bedroom.

It was difficult to refocus her attention, but she decided to start with picking out her clothes. She opened her closet to search through her clothes, but she really knew just what she was going to wear. Luckily, amongst the many unwanted gifts from her sister was a little black dress. Mary thought that was precisely the thing she should wear. She laid it on the bed along with a satin thong, a garter belt, and stockings. She blushed at the way they looked, lying there on the bed. But, she knew they would look good so she trotted into her bathroom and started the shower.

She walked back out of the bathroom and again admired her outfit. She giggled imagining the look she expected to see on Grant's face. Still, the door being unlocked was nagging her. She walked through the house one more time to check everything thoroughly, but she found nothing wrong. Feeling more confident after this check, she strode into the bathroom, and nearly fainted.

Written plain as day on her mirror, in the steam, was, "Hey baby," written inside a heart. Her blood ran cold in her veins. She just stood there, like an idiot, staring at the mirror. She willed her legs to move and ran to the phone. Quickly, she picked up the receiver and began dialing for the police when she slowly put the receiver down, thinking to herself.

It could easily have been Grant. Boy, she just wasn't used to being around someone else. It had to be Grant; he was in the bathroom when she was taking a shower. Duh, how could she be so paranoid? She mentally chastised herself for being so lame and returned to the bathroom, hastily blurred out the message, and took a shower.

After getting out and getting dressed, she began to work on her make-up. She was by no means a make-up artist; she just never used the stuff. But, tonight was a special occasion. She decided to completely avoid the eye-liner to make sure she didn't end up looking like a Goth or some hussy, and ended up just putting on some lip gloss, eye shadow, and a touch of blush. She looked into the mirror and decided that she did a pretty damn good job.

Just then, the doorbell rang, causing her to jump. She again chastised herself and opened the door to greet Grant. He was clearly stunned and the lusty, surprised look on his face excited Mary.

"Wow, you look stunning. You really look so stunning, and sexy."

"Thank you, you look wonderful too."

And he did. His smell was intoxicating and Mary couldn't control the thoughts of throwing him into her bed and ravishing him. But, it was time to go, and she definitely wasn't about to do all that.

He was the perfect gentleman the whole evening. He opened the car door, the ritzy restaurant door, pulled out the chair, the whole deal, and Mary was in heaven. The food was delicious, the ambiance was romantic, she couldn't have asked for more. But she got more. Grant brought her to the local community theatre and she had the most wonderful time. They whole night had been perfect.

"I have one last little surprise for you."

"And what's that?"

"Oh no no, I'm not tellin'. You will just have to see for yourself."

They drove back to Grant's house and Mary began to worry that he intended to do her little favor for her a little sooner than she was hoping. Grant could tell she was getting a little nervous but he only chuckled to himself. She had no idea what she was getting. He held her hand tightly and led her to his room.

She was shocked to see that the room was aglow with candles (which she hoped that a maid had lit) and that the covers to the bed were pulled back. She was about to protest when she noticed a rental "When Harry Met Sally" sitting on the bed. She turned to Grant giggling and gave him a huge hug.

"Grant, I hate to say this, but I was afraid you brought me back here to...you know, and I just don't think I was ready. But, I shouldn't have doubted you. This is wonderful."

"And that's not all, I got us some popcorn and ice cream for later and some comfy clothes for you to change into and maybe...stay the night?"

"That would be wonderful."

"Okay, well here are your clothes..."

"Grant wait. Sit on the bed."

He did as he was told, slightly perplexed. But, he was totally shocked when she started slowly removing her dress. He was even more shocked when he realized not only wasn't she wearing a bra but she also had some very sexy knickers on. She looked absolutely beautiful. Her pink nipples were very hard and inviting. He wasn't sure if he should move to her or wait for her to make the first move.

He reached out for her hand and pulled her toward him. He wrapped his arms around her torso and pressed his face onto her smooth stomach and breathed her in. He didn't know a woman could be like this. He'd only known the fast, careless type that mostly took what they wanted until there was nothing left.

He kissed her stomach lovingly as she entangled her fingers in his hair. He rubbed his hands up and down along her back and left kisses all over her torso. She smelled sweet and tasted sweet too.

"Grant, do you like the way I look?"

"I love the way you look."

"There's...nothing wrong with me?"

"You're absolutely perfect."

Mary pulled Grant up and brought his face to hers. She kissed him passionately and pressed her bare skin against him. He grunted in satisfaction, which turned Mary on. She let her tongue explore his mouth, hesitantly at first but then more avidly when she found Grant thoroughly enjoyed it.

Grant backed up, removed his shirt and smiled at her. He took off his pants and his protruding erection was even more evident than it was before. He moved back in and pressed his hard cock against her, which made her gasp.

"Grant, you can tell that I am a little turned on, but I don't know if I am ready yet..."

"Mary don't you worry at all. You just say the word and I will stop where I am at and back off. You wanna just lay back and watch the movie?"

"No."

"No?" Grant chuckled, "And what would you like to do?"

He wrapped his arms around her and fell to the bed, pulling her with him. She giggled as he pressed his mouth against hers. He could kiss her for days.

"Mary, will you let me do something for you?"

"What's that?"

"Let me show you? You trust me?"

"Okay."

He scooted down on her and slowly pulled down her panties. He could tell she wasn't sure about this but he knew she would enjoy it. He could smell the aroma of her arousal and it made him want her all the more. He started slowly by resting kisses along her legs and pussy lips. He began to slowly, lightly let his tongue explore the outer regions. She cooed a response, so he figured it was okay to continue. He began to lick more eagerly, tasting her feminine juices.

Mary was in total ecstasy. It all felt so amazing, and to look down and see this beautiful man carefully satisfying her made her feel like a queen. She dug her hands into his hair and moaned blissfully. She had never known this could be so amazing.

"Oh Grant, don't stop....mmm...god, don't stop!"

Grant fervently continued, delving his tongue into her crevice and then returning to delight her clit. She tasted amazing and his dick was painfully hard. He wanted her so badly and knew he would have to wait. So he continued to lick her ardently. He could tell she was coming close and he wanted her to get there more than he could say. He wanted to show her how wonderful things like this could be.

"Grant! Oh GOD! I'm gonna....gonna...AHHH..."

He savored her juices as she came all over his face. She felt amazing, the rush, the high of it. She didn't know what she was missing out on and she was so glad she had Grant to share this with. Her father had nearly ruined it all for her, but luckily, Grant brought her back to life.

Grant moved up to kiss her. It was strange for her to taste herself on him, and she liked it. She liked that he had her on him. She felt like he was hers. Mary hugged him tightly as a tear rolled down her cheek. She was so happy it was literally making her cry. Grant got up, obviously trying to ignore his own erection and got her sleep clothes.

"Grant, thank you. You're being so wonderful to me."

"You're worth it, and you've been so silly to think you aren't."

He put on the movie and before the first chapter was over she was asleep in his arms. He looked at her face and marveled. This was precisely what he needed and he didn't know he needed anything.