A Drunken Tale Ch. 07

Story Info
The conclusion.
2.4k words
4.59
31k
15

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms are around her, strangling the air out of her as if He was merely holding her lungs in his hands. Gasping for air Mary wriggles to try to get free and realizes the stiffness pressing into her backside. She panics, she screams, she pleas, nothing seems to work.

"Oh my little princess, how sweet you are to me."

Something's changed. He's cool and collected. She can't smell any trace of liquor. What on Earth could be happening? She stops squirming, trying to grasp the situation.

"That's right honey, don't fight against me. I won't hurt you like I have before. I am so sorry for ever hurting my precious daughters. All I wanted was your complete and total love."

This new side He is showing is confusing. She feels chills run the length of her spine. Mary can't remember the last time she felt this scared; including all the times he took her.

"Da...daddy, what are you doing?"

He releases her and she falls onto the bed. Her skirt rises up but she quickly tries to conceal herself.

"Oh baby, all this time, I've never been satisfied. I asked myself why? Why can't I get enough? And I realized the answer this morning. I need you to want it. So this is what's going to happen: you give me what I want with all your heart and soul, you make me believe that you are loving every minute, and I will leave you alone for a month. How does that sound?"

Her mind is reeling. She can't even grasp the perversity of it.

.................................................

"Hey cutie, what are the tears for?"

Mary slowly came to. What was that dream she was having? She couldn't place it. She couldn't remember that situation ever happening before. Her eyes blinked open to behold Grant smiling, attempting to hide his worry. She reached around his neck and pulled him as close as she was able.

"Hold me, Grant, please."

Grant was more than happy to oblige but he was so worried. What was this about, had she had another nightmare?

"Oh sweety, what can I do to make you feel better? I hate to see you sad."

"I don't know Grant. I think I just need some time alone. Will you take me home?"

Grant's heart fell. He wanted to be what she needed, he wanted it so badly. But, he had to try to understand, and help.

"Of course. Lemme fetch you something to wear home."

Grant dropped her off at home feeling totally and completely impotent. He thought he was making so much ground with her. He tried so hard to make her feel safe and now it felt like she was pulling away. Grant was angry. It was building. He knew logically that none of this was her fault, that she was doing the best she could. But, he couldn't help the anger and frustration bubbling underneath the surface. When would she trust him? He drove home quickly to brood.

Mary walked into her house feeling lost and confused. What was she doing, how could she brush Grant off? But, maybe she was silly thinking she could find happiness in a man. Though he was a completely exceptional man, he was a man. Maybe she needed to find happiness in herself. Perhaps Grant just provided the catalyst she needed.

She decided to run herself a bath. She felt amazingly apathetic. Something felt wrong deep in her. She undressed and soaked herself in the hot water. She began to doze...

...............................................

"So, does that sound like a deal, baby girl?"

"Daddy no, don't do this. I don't like it. I can't pretend that I do."

"That's not the answer daddy was looking for. Are you sure you don't want to try, or maybe I could just take you every day, maybe THAT would satisfy you."

What can she do? A month without Him touching her sounds like heaven. But, how can she pretend to like something that made her feel despicable and dirty. She looks around, trying to find some way to stall. He is standing in front of the door.

"Sweet thing, you don't get forever to make this decision. I need you now, but you get to decide how often. Come here baby, give your daddy a kiss like a good girl."

She can't see any way out of this. Should she take this "deal"? Can she really pretend to enjoy this? Seeing no way out, she slowly gets up and walks towards him. She is within an inch of him. She looks up, forces herself to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Mmm, baby, you have no idea how nice that is for me."

Mary feels tears welling in her eyes but she tries to force them back best she can. She doesn't want to ruin her chances at a month free of molestation. She looks into his eyes and feels her spirit slipping away. The pain arising in her heart is unbearable. He leans him and brushes His lips lightly across hers. She sucks up her pride and presses a kiss upon his lips. He moans into her mouth and wraps his arms around her.

From the outside, they would look like two lovers locked in a passionate embrace. But, Mary knows better. She knows with every acquiescence she makes, she loses herself.

His tongue slithers like a snake in and out of her mouth, and she accepts it without hesitation. He breaks the kiss and examines her face. She hides her tears and pain and forces a smile.

"Oh Mary, this is what I need. You little devil, you know exactly how to please me."

She backs away seductively and lies on the bed. She opens and closes her legs teasingly.

"Mmm, I knew you wanted me. I knew all your fighting was just a game."

He takes off his clothes quickly to unveil his throbbing cock. He licks his lips and strokes it while he watches Mary's little show.

Mary felt like dying. She couldn't believe herself. What was she doing? Was it really worth it? No, of course it is, of course.

She reaches out for Him and pulls him on top of her.

"Oh no, no, no, my sweet. You're not going to get out of giving me everything you have to offer."

He quickly rolls her on top of Him. She straddles his hard cock and smiles at Him. She reaches between her legs and moves aside her panties. Slowly she sits on Him, taking all of Him in. He moans and makes a disgusting face of pleasure.

Suddenly she realizes she's destroying herself by giving in. Quickly she jumps up and goes to run. He grabs her by the hair and throws her hard against the wall. Her eyes blink in and out. Blackness is falling over her. She turns to look behind her in time to see a fist rushing at her face.

..................................................

Gasping for air Mary pulled herself out of the water. She couldn't believe the dream she just had. Was that something that really happened? Did she repress all that? The water around her had gotten cold and there was no longer sun shining through the window. She couldn't believe she had been out all that time.

She quickly got out and dried off. She looked around. She felt so strange and lost and alone. What was happening to her? And where the hell was Grant, hadn't he called? She quickly padded her way to the phone. She picked it up but there was no tone. She deftly followed the cord with her eyes and saw with a shock that it was cut. She started getting frightened and she didn't know what to do.

"Hello? Is there someone here?"

Behind her, a man stepped out of the hallway and smiled.

"Hey, baby doll. Did you miss daddy?"

She turned around as he was walking towards her. Her voice caught in her throat, she couldn't talk, she couldn't scream. He grabbed her arms and pressed his face into her hair.

"You smell as good as ever my sweet. Where have you been these last couple of days? I've been waiting for you."

"Don't daddy, please, please don't."

"Oh sweety, your pleas never have fallen on deaf ears, have they? I'll be so gentle with you."

He reached for her shirt and slowly lifted it above her head. She looked in his eyes and a look of shock and pain washed over his face. He fell to the ground and behind him stood Grant.

She raced into his arms.

"Oh Grant! Oh my god! How did you know? How?"

"Oh darlin', I'm so sorry this happened. Let's call the police and get this man out of your life forever."

Hours later, after the police had finally left with Mary's father, Grant and Mary were finally alone.

"Mary, I don't want to just be some guy in your life. I don't want you to fear me or not trust me. I don't want anything like that. So, I've decided to end this. Everything has been so wonderful and surreal. But, I don't want to be someone temporary for you to help you turn your life around. I think you need to do that yourself and hopefully, when you have, you will come find me again. I love you, Mary. So much."

Tears formed in Mary's eyes. It was all so sad and wonderful. He loved her. He loved her so much that he needed her to find herself so that later, they could spend a lifetime together. She hugged him tightly.

"I understand Grant. But, I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. You have shown me that I don't have to be stuck in my own little world, fearing everything else. Thank you."

Grant pulled her arms from his neck, turned and left silently. Mary didn't know how to feel. She understood exactly what he was saying and thought it sounded very logical. But, how could she go on now. Now that she had tasted a romance so wonderful. She sat down in her living room to think. So much had happened. So many things she needed to ponder and weigh.

Ever so slowly, she began getting angry. Why should her father prevent her from having what she wanted and when? Hadn't he had enough power over her life up till now? It was time for her to take back her life and reach out for what she wanted. And all she wanted in the whole world was to experience life with Grant.

Quickly she changed and drove to Grant's. She stared out her window at the large house he lived in. She noticed few lights were on. Wondering what he was feeling, she silently slipped out of her car. When she reached the door, she was thankful to find it unlocked. Slowly, quietly, she searched the house for Grant.

Where she had finally found him was in his study, facing away from her with his head in his hands. Her heart wept for him. She hated to see him in this kind of pain.

"Grant?"

Startled, Grant quickly turned around.

"Mary, what are you doing here?"

"Grant, see the thing is, you could never, ever be temporary for me. You have shown me who I am and you have given me strength I never knew I had. No temporary man could do such a thing for me. I don't want you out of my life. I feel like every experience is now fresh and new, and I want you to show me everything."

"But, I never want you to look at me and see a man like you saw in your father."

"Grant, you ninny, I could never look at you like that. And anyway, as I recall, you owe me something."

"I owe you something? What do I owe you?"

Grant stood as Mary walked over to him. She pressed her body against his and slowly, softly kissed his neck.

"I'm surprised you have forgotten so quickly."

"Oh god...that...mmm."

"You're the only man in the world who can teach me about how wonderful it is. Teach me, Grant, now."

In a blink of an eye, Grant picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, Mary giggling all the way. He laid her softly on the bed.

"I'll be so gentle with you, and go as fast or slow as you want."

Mary reached for his shirt and pulled him on top of her.

"Will you just shut up and make love to me?"

Grant nearly growled and quickly pulled off her clothing. Fully nude, Grant admired every contour of her body. She had the softest, fairest skin he had ever seen. He ran his hands down her sides, brushing her breasts as they moved downwards. He kissed every nook and cranny of her body. He breathed in her sweet scent and was again intoxicated.

Mary's pulse quickened as he explored her. She was more turned on than she had ever been and was ready to give herself to him. She reached to pull off his shirt and nearly swooned at his physique. She felt a not so familiar warmth grow between her legs.

"Oh Grant, I can't believe the way make me feel. Don't make me wait, take me, please, take me."

He quickly got up and removed his pants. His cock was hard and angry. He hardly had control over himself as he laid himself above her, holding himself up by his arms.

"Are you sure you are ready?" He panted.

"God yes Grant."

He slowly slid himself inside her warmth. He groaned with the sheer pleasure of it. He had never made love to anyone like this before. The pleasure enveloped him. She silently whined in his ear, which spurred him on as he began moving in and out of her.

The feeling was exquisite. Mary never knew the act of making love could be so wonderful. Losing control of her senses, she clawed his back fervently, pleading for more. He quickly obliged, sinking into her more quickly with every stroke. She could feel tension rising inside her, building and building, and she knew Grant was feeling the same.

"Mary, cum for me. I need you to enjoy this."

As if almost on cue, Mary's mounting tension gave way with a blast of sensation. Her eyes glazed over and she nearly screamed in delight. She had never known anything to feel so wonderful. And as her orgasm began to wan, Grant collapsed onto her as his orgasm passed too.

"Grant...?"

"Hmph?"

"I love you, too."