A Dry Summer Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to tenderize her meaty mound. I placed a hand over her clit and wiped up some of the juices and brought them to my mouth and licked them off and then slapped her mound and clit. Her scream pierced the rhythm of sounds that had built. I slapped it again as I felt myself lose control. She screamed again as I let loose pumping cock and seed into her over and over.

Finally I stopped and rolled off her and lay my head on her breast. We lay in silence for sometime as our breathing slowed and our senses returned. I felt her move her hand to my cock, and heard a gasp come from her before she said, "My God, you're still hard!"

She sat up and immediately moved between my legs and forced them apart. I felt her lips take my cocks head into her warm mouth. She bobbed up and down on just the head as her hand pumped my shaft. Her hand slid to the base and her other hand cupped my balls, rolling them between her fingers and gently squeezing every so often. Her mouth was now dropping lower with every downward plunge. I began to lift as she dropped and soon I was fucking her mouth and throat. She struggled to breathe through her nose as she fought to maintain such an incredible suction. I tried to maintain focus on the ceiling to keep from cumming as this experience had me sailing to the moon. After a few more down strokes on her part I moaned, "Melody! Melody, my, I, unh, cumming!"

I exploded again, amazed that there was more to give. She slowed her rhythm and began to concentrate on swallowing my cum, and milking my cock. When she finished, she looked up and licked her lips and showed me her empty mouth. She crawled up over my body and brought her lips to mine. I didn't hesitate and kissed her deeply, meaningfully, and for some time. When we parted she sighed and settled into a spooning position. We both fell asleep, forgetting to turn off the lights.

My alarm went off at 6am and I woke her. We both took a quick shower and then I made scrambled eggs, some sausage links and toast. I poured her a glass of orange juice and we sat and ate. around ten to seven I took her to her truck.

Before she left I gave her my phone number and told her to please call me if she came by this way again before summer ended. On the paper was my address and suggested if she was bored some time, that she could always write and let me know what she was thinking. She smiled and kissed me goodbye. Once in the truck she shifted into gear, pulled through the parking lot, out onto a side street and turned the corner coming back my way. She watched me as she passed and as she went by she pulled the air horn's cord and let it sound down the length of the road until the off ramp to the expressway.

I immediately felt the loss of her once again. I stood there crying like a lost little boy. I looked around. Nowhere to go.

12