A Duet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whats wrong Al?" Kaitlyn was genuinely worried for Al. Al looked at her and was a little more vocal then he should have been.

"O right like you don't know Kaitlyn. How could you send us in there knowing it was Ayden's first rodeo and with the history we have?" Kaitlyn was a little shock by Al, but understood his frustration.

"I didn't know either Al. I promise. The only reason I found out was I over heard Williams talking to Gladden about it. Gladden didn't find out until 2 hours ago. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you Al. I like you a lot. I mean that." Al wasn't sure at first, but he believed her. He knew she wouldn't lie to him.

"I'm sorry Kaitlyn, I shouldn't have judged you like that." Al gave her the apology she deserved and went to the window to look outside. Kaitlyn got up and went toward Al seeing his distress. She got behind him and gave him a friendly hug, wrapping her arms around his chest. She put her head against his back, closed her eyes and told him she was glad that he was ok and for four hours she didn't know if he and Ayden had made it or not. Al grabbed onto one of her hands and said he was fine and asked how Ayden was. She let go of him, went back to the chair, and sat down next to him.

"He is fine now. Stabilized and sleeping. The doctors put him in a controlled coma. They want him to sleep for a day. I was told he would make a full recovery. You saved his life Al, great work." Kaitlyn sounded pleased when saying that. She was looking at Ayden watching him sleep. Al looked at Ayden sleeping and remembered the beating he took at that building.

"Get well friend." Al said to the unconscious Ayden before telling Kaitlyn he was going to get a hotel for rest. Kaitlyn got up and gave Al another hug before Al left the room heading towards the elevator. Al got inside, pushed the first floor and the doors closed. Al started feeling better now. Al left the elevator and walked to the doors leading outside. His phone rang and he answered without looking who it was. He heard the voice of his romantic partner and sighed at the sound of her speaking.

"Hunny! O baby I've missed you. How have you been? Are you coming home soon?" Elena sounded very happy to have gotten Al on the phone. Al was sure there were a couple voice mails belonging to her.

"I'm good, work is just being stressful right now. I'll be home soon. I can't wait to see you Elena." Al told her this in a sweet tone as he felt the need to be with her. Al wanted to get home and curl up next to her and fall asleep. Out of all the things he wanted, he wanted that the most.

"Baby, get back here quick. There is so much I wanna do with you." The two of them talked for a few more minutes but Al told her he was very tired and was on his way to a hotel for sleep. She told him it was fine and for him to call when he woke up. He promised he would with a talk to you soon sexy. Al closed his phone and got a taxi. He told the cabbie a hotel nearby that was very comfortable. The taxi sped off into the street as Al laid his head on the window looking forward to the sleep he was about to claim. His thoughts were focused on Elena as he drifted into a state between sleeping and awake.