A Dumb Blonde as Mayor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," she whispered.

That really turned on Jefferson's motor.

After they cleaned up they wandered outside in the nude, one of the advantages of living without neighbors just over a close-by fence. Jefferson wanted to inspect her purchase and was moaning that he should have let her check it out first.

"I anticipated that so had Colin agree to a return in seven days unless fully satisfied."

"Ah, smart girl."

After he finished his inspection they hugged and kissed.

"Oh hello. I'm one of your near neighbors Nancy Waters. You guys look in great shape. It is a pleasure meeting you Mayor Robbins and your husband..."

"Jefferson and I'm Andrea. Sorry to be like this..."

"I'm thrilled. We have nude picnics over at the river. You must join us. I see you have horses."

Jefferson who'd moved in behind Andrea said to the horsewoman, "H-hi Nancy."

"Hi Jefferson. Come on, don't be shy. You are flaccid; have you two just have sex?"

"I-I'm not long home."

Nancy smiled and said that was the same and saying yes.

"I've fetched you over a cake and apple pie -- please take it from me Jefferson so I can get a good look at you."

Jefferson went bravely forth. After taking the offering he said, "Please come in for a drink -- be our first guest."

"I'd like that -- am I required to strip off?"

Jefferson thought about that. "No we'll throw something on."

Nancy appeared lovely. She stayed at home with a five-month-old baby. Kitty and Clark Williams had a year-old baby and Louie and Athol Sampson, last of their near neighbors, were hoping to become pregnant.

"About every three weeks we all meet at one of the homes for a shared dinner. It's at our home this Sunday, would you like to join the group?"

Andrea wanted time to think about that. If they had nude picnics what did they get up to at group dinners? But overly-friendly Jefferson accepted in a flash. Nancy giggled and said, "Is that a yes from you too Andrea?"

"Oh yes, what a lovely warm offer of hospitality."

Nancy looked steadily at Andrea. "We share more than food."

"Oh yeah, wine."

Nancy laughed at Jefferson's comment as if it were joke of the year.

"We are all tight-lipped professional people," Nancy said, back at eyeing Andrea.

Andrea swallowed. "I get the drift and will proceed cautiously. We do wish to be neighborly."

"Good, I'll talk to you tomorrow and give you profiles."

"Excellent and thanks."

"Get what drift and what's this about being cautious and profiles?" asked Jefferson, scratching behind his ear.

"Aren't men so uncomplicated," Nancy grinned and that endeared her to Andrea. Obviously they were on the same wavelength. She was blonde and perhaps a year older and that would make her twenty-seven. Andrea revealed she was a financial adviser and was servicing her clients from home until Michelle turned two.

"I'm a qualified accountant so can help you with your tax returns etc if you wish to engaged me. I work with Campbell Associates Financial Services. Grant Campbell and Eileen Campbell are my parents. Mom is one of your councilors."

After they kissed Nancy lightly and she left, Jefferson said, "There were parts of that conversation that got away on me. For instances, why would you proceed cautiously?"

"Darling, Nancy was telling us our six adult neighbors are into wife-swapping and after the others meet us on Sunday evening we might be invited to join them."

"But we are just married. Isn't that something you get into when the marriage goes stale?"

"It appears your youngish neighbors have not been aware of that darling."

"Well what do you think darling?" Jefferson said with great seriousness. "I feel I could fuck Nancy."

"And I feel the same way about her."

"Er, her husband you mean, sight unseen?"

"No I mean Nancy -- she's lovely."

"You mean you and Nancy... um... without men?"

"Who knows? I'm not committing to anything until feel very comfortable with it."

"Me too baby; I'm with you. Goodness, fucking four babes in an evening, including you, I might not make it to the ranch next day."

"Well, we don't know how the system works, do we? Perhaps you only take on your preferences from who is available?"

"Er this sounds complicated. I'd like it kept simple."

"Then should I run out and call Nancy back for a cozy threesome?"

Jefferson shuffled. "No, I don't think so. Not yet. Let's proceed cautiously, like you said. I won't their guys lining up to bang me."

"Yes quite and I can say women feel the same way about guys."

"What?"

"I think I should start dinner darling."

* * *

That evening over dinner Claire said to her husband, "Did you force that bitch's into line by setting out your demands?"

"No, there was a change. She got me to give her a list of the things we want to happen this year. I wrote out the list on a napkin."

"What a smart bitch. She now knows our strategies. If you fail to keep your support in hand she'd undermine your support and have you outvoted."

"Oh yeah? Not a chance."

"Where's your list with the items she's ticked off indicating she'll support those moves?"

"Ah she said it would be undemocratic for her to give me that insider information."

"And yet you gave her our list?"

"Yes... there's something not quite right here isn't it?"

"Damn right you idiot. You're sleeping in the spare room for the next three nights. You are astonishing Jake -- astonishingly pathetic."

Jake scowled and scowled again when he remembered when the check came for the meal the smart bitch had pushed it over to him and he'd paid it! So that's why she'd ordered extra strength beer! He grinned. The bitch thought like a James would think.

CHAPTER 2

Sitting in the back of the mayoral limo with Jefferson, the driver a perpetually grinning charmer called Jimmi Tyson, Andrea's conscience bugged her. She was going into a civic role knowing her personal standards had slumped, leaving her no better or little better than the people she criticized, usually silently, as being uncaring and cheats or even criminally corrupt. God, she couldn't go into a classroom again, ever, not after having sucked off her father-in-law. Those kids needed teachers who cared.

"Excited?"

"No Jefferson."

"Terrified?"

"Of course not. I seem caught in a state of ambivalence, having set out to do right for the town and now not sure I'm the right person to do that."

"May I say something ma'am?"

"Yes Jimmi."

"Being a driver I'm low down on the feeding chain as a council worker but all around I feel optimism and hear it stated. We know a new broom is coming. I heard what you said and I know what ambivalence means. Your are just nervous; I want you walking into this ceremony with a broomstick up your... strapped to your back and thinking positive thoughts like, 'These people are here, some of them because they are required to, but most because they want to be there to see the lady who will take this town and its people forward'. To do that ma'am you'll have to have a plan, as I'm sure you have, and you'll have to win people to your side, and sometimes those people will drift or even oppose you, but you must just cruise on, doing your best. You have to accept there will be times when you'll have to fight dirty, because sometimes that's the only way forward. Just take care ma'am, when you do that, and you come up smelling like roses."

"That's quite a speech Jimmi," Jefferson laughed. "So you make a habit of joining in backseat conversations?"

"Usually only when I have something to say that needs saying and usually only to someone I care about."

"Thank you Jimmi," Andrea said softly. "Your words impressed me. I'm new in this job so need all the help I can get."

Nearing the town the limo slowed. "We have to time our arrival," Jimmi explained

They arrived at the steps leading up to City Hall. Quite a crowd had gathered.

"Hi Mayor Robbins. Good luck," someone called.

"Thank you. It's lovely you guys bothered to do this for me. I feel wanted."

"Good for you Andrea."

"How was the honeymoon Mayor Robbins?"

"I was kept awake a lot."

The crowd roared with laughter and Andrea heard Jefferson whisper "Christ."

She and Jefferson walked up the steps to be greeted by the presiding official, Judge Rowland, and outgoing Mayor James and wife Gabriel.

"Good morning Mrs Robbins, I've been looking forward to meeting you and offering my congratulations," said the circuit judge.

"Thank you Judge Rowland. May I invite you to assist me if I stumble during the formalities? This is a big leap for me from grade teacher to mayor."

"My observation are you are more than capable of fulfilling the role Andrea, if I may call you that. In private I am Philip."

"Thank you Philip, you are very kind."

"Good morning you two, " Andrea said kissing Ivan and Gabriel. "I guess you are obliged to be here although people will want to express their thanks for your service to their community?"

"A bit of both," Ivan said. "I also want to see how you cope."

"You have promised to take Pike's Point forward Andrea so I'm really here in the hope that I'll be witnessing a renaissance."

"Oooh, steady on Gabriel. There will be people out there determined to make me eat humble pie."

"Right," said Philip. "To the elevator. I'll go into the room and when at the front I'll turn and announce your arrival as mayor and as mayor-elect. People will then stand and you'll enter, you Ivan and Gabriel, leading the way."

Mayor James introduced Andrea and Jefferson to the seven councilors and their partners and after the presentation of the certificate of election Andrea was inducted, taking the oath of office and then Judge Rowland invited her to speak.

"Hi everyone. This is a proud moment for me and I am humble that the majority of voters in Pike's Point have put their trust in one so young, as I'm only twenty-six. I shall discharge that responsibility placed in me to the best of my ability. I would like a united council supporting me but already have been informed that is not to be. That is simply a test of my mettle."

"I had a short speech rehearsed saying predictable things but will not proceed with that. Instead I will repeat something said to me by a clerk in the public works department who has the dubious part-time distinction of being my driver on official business. Mr Jimmi Tyson said to me in part, "Ma'am everyone working for the council knows a new broom is coming. I hope you'll walk into your induction ceremony thinking positive thoughts like 'These people are here, some of them because they are required to, but most because they want to be there to see the lady who will take this town and its people forward'. To do that ma'am you'll have to have a plan, as I'm sure you have, and you'll have to win people to your side, and sometimes those people will drift or even oppose you, but you must just cruise on, doing your best."

"Thank you Jimmi. Excellent thinking I must say. And I now have, thanks to you, my personal mission statement, 'Just cruise on, doing my best'."

People laughed and applauded and Jimmi looked very pleased.

"Finally I wish to thank as incoming mayor the contributions made to this town administration by the three retiring councilors and by employers and I thank outgoing Mayor James who says he's left everything in good shape for me. We will be seeing more of Ivan James. Under the powers just vested in me I will have established in this building a suitable office for Mr James and an assistant. I am appointing him to two new roles, harbormaster and chairman of the Marina Development Commission, details of which will be announced in due course and of course I shall have to take both schemes to council for budget and establishment approvals."

That drew applause and animated discussion.

After the three newly elected councilors were sworn in the seven left the room briefly to chose a deputy-mayor.

They returned to the room with the chief administrator who announced newly elected councilor Mr Jake James had been elected to the position. Jake looked at Andrea whose smile turned his scowl into a grin.

At the conclusion of the ceremony Andrea and her husband were invited by the chief executive officer Brittany Folks to a buffet lunch to meet senior officers and their partners.

Andrea whispered to Brittany, "Have Judge Rowland and Mr and Mrs James been invited to attend?"

"No."

"Is there any reason why they shouldn't be invited?"

"It's not customary."

"Then please invited them with my compliments."

"Yes ma'am."

"Brittany my name is Andrea. Please don't get snooty on me."

The lunch meeting was very useful. Almost everyone asked Andrea how on earth could she expect the Harbor Authority to approve a marina and where would it go to be sheltered. The public works director scored highly with her for vision and intelligence when he whispered, "Are you thinking of Jamieson's Swamp -- there's really no alternative."

"That's very astute of you Angus. Top marks."

Later Jake asked her in front of Claire and Gabriel, "What's this dodge of creating my dad harbormaster. I smell corruption."

Gabriel laughed and said, "Ignore him Andrea."

"No, it's a fair question. We need that wharf repaired and developed Jake. A part-time harbormaster will run out port and later will be given extended powers and responsibilities to run our marina."

"Marina, are you crazy? We'd have to go almost down to Mornington to get the shelter of the hills."

"Or we could go inland?"

"Ah yes, dredging and widening Pike River mouth. What's your estimate for that? Ten million bucks?" Wow, the local taxpayers would love you."

"I haven't got into estimates yet. First I have to get you and other councilors to decide whether the council should do the development or we should hand it out to private contractors."

"That's practically the same thing as the council doesn't have dredges and mining experience."

"Mining?"

"Yes, such development is very similar to open cast mining."

"Oh really? You seem to know enough to be considered to head this project."

"Huh?"

"Jake, for god sake she's practically giving you the responsibility on a plate. Say something intelligent," barked his wife.

"Oh Andrea, that sounds pretty cool. Something to get my teeth into eh? My and me mates probably know every person with a boat using Charlotte Inlet and the outfit Murray works for had a dredger and did the extension to Mornington's marina."

"We are boring the ladies Jake but thanks for your interest. We must talk more about this before my first council meeting. Look, why don't you arrange a meeting here after work with those of your mates with good thinking on boating needs in this part of the woods, although all the woods have virtually gone haven't they? I'd arrange finger food and beers. If it's just you and no more than four pals we could have the meeting in my office."

"Right I'll get on to that Andrea. Must go to talk to dad. Excuse me please."

As he waddled off his wife said to her mother-in-law, "Did you hear that mom? Jake just said excuse me. I'm straining to think if I've ever heard him say that to anyone."

"Well you know dear a bit of responsibility can give a man more backbone."

The three women giggled and Claire actually smiled at Andrea.

* * *

Soon after Jefferson had driven off to the ranch after changing, Andrea went out to greet an approaching vehicle.

"Hi," Nancy said, jumping out and they kissed. "I've brought a wee tot over to visit. Her name is Teresa."

"Oh isn't she a darling," Andrea said, although Teresa was sleeping. Please come in."

Nancy left Teresa on the kitchen table in her bassinet, asking if Andrea would show her through the house. "The couple who built this house fought all the time and weren't friendly so we only visited them twice. They finally split."

As they were coming out of the master bathroom Nancy said something and Andrea stopped to talk and Nancy almost collided with her. Andrea didn't back off; it was as if she wanted something to happen.

Nancy sensed it was on. She placed two fingers between Andrea's breasts and she drew them slowly over the fairly large left bump. "You have nice breasts."

"Thanks, I like you touching me... anywhere."

Nancy looked up and smiled and moved in and kissed and soon they were taking turns to suck each other's tongues.

"Am I safe from being busted in doing this with you?"

"Safe as houses, Nancy smiled. "God you are beautiful."

"Jefferson says we two are almost look alikes, so that makes you beautiful too."

"Isn't it lovely when we lie so outrageously like this?"

"It is just the best, flattery gets us everywhere."

Nancy said, "Want to undress?"

"Yes, and you too."

Minutes later Andrea was groaning, discovering her new friend had a very long tongue and knew how to use it. Almost an hour later, drunk with bubbling passion, Andrea licked another woman's ass for the first time.

After showering and when being invited to give Teresa her bottle Andrea looked at Nancy who was combing her hair. "You are such a lovely person Nancy."

"So you had to fuck me to find out?"

"No but it sure helped."

They laughed and their eyes met and they locked gazes.

"Would you hate me if I say I can't wait to get my hands on Jefferson."

"He'd like that."

"And you?"

"I'd be comfortable if it were you."

Nancy said good and then said, "Ah about something else. What are your thoughts about being asked to join our group? I'm keen but it has to be a unanimous decision."

"We would receive an invitation warmly. I'm thinking to check it out without a rush and wait to see what eventuates."

"That's good thinking. I anticipate although we'd agreed we wouldn't widen the circle when the others see you two there will be an adjustment to that idea."

When Jefferson arrived him a little ahead of his parents Andrea said Nancy had called to introduce her to Teresa and had invited Andrea to give Teresa her bottle.

"Ah, thinking babies are we?"

"I often do but think there's no rush although my target is to be pregnant before I'm thirty."

"I like the sound of that."

"You are such a darling man."

Jefferson held a neutral pose and said thank you, wondering what Andrea's reaction would have been had he told her what he'd been up to during the past hour.

* * *

Jefferson had set off for home early, thinking perhaps Andrea might like a bang before she began to get dinner ready and prepare for the arrival of his parents.

Six miles from home a short chick with auburn hair waved him down.

"Hi, trouble?"

"Hi, you must be Jefferson with the name Robbins's Ranch on your truck."

"Yeah."

"I'm Louie Sampson. I believe we were due to meet at Nancy's for dinner on Sunday?"

"Were we? That's fine. I wasn't given names. You're pretty."

Louie blushed and pointed to her car. "It overheated and I saw steam, so stopped."

"Sounds expensive although perhaps not. I'll take a look."

Three minutes later Jefferson said, "You're lucky; it's very minor, that is if you stopped as soon as you saw steam."

"I did, honest. But it's an old car, practically worthless."

"Jump in -- here let me help. You smell nice."

"Thank you and I guess you also checked out my legs?"

"Yeah, and your ass. You seem to be on to guys?"

She grinned and said they were pretty basic so no hard work was involved.

"Right, direct me to your home. We need to get four gallons of water and fill the radiator. The clip holding the bottom hose of the radiator has gone and the hose came adrift."

Ten minutes later Jefferson had reconnected the hosepipe and said it would probably hold on the short drive home if she drove slowly. A new hose clip could be purchased from any vehicle service center. Advise you husband it he should also add antifreeze -- the vehicle handbook will give the correct ratios of water to antifreeze."