A Dumb Blonde as Mayor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can I thank you?"

He grinned and said a kiss would be fine.

"Right, follow me home."

In the garage Louie said, "There was danger of being seen out on the road.

"I was thinking of just a little kiss."

"I wasn't"

She kissed him hungrily and he kissed her back just as energetically.

Louie reached down and began unbuckling his belt.

"Um Louie, I've been working and will be sweaty."

"So will I after we're finished."

She got him away well, swallowing and he sat her on the workbench and went to remove her panties but found she wasn't wearing any.

"I usually just wear a dress," she said.

Well she did have small tits. The workbench was a great height to lick her out and Jefferson soon had her yelling.

"God, you're good at that."

"Thank you ma'am. I must say watching you swallowing me was a real treat."

Jefferson then banged her, there been no other work for it. She thrust back at him like crazy and yelled at him to hit her hard and bite her nipples.

"Harder, harder!" she yelled.

Jefferson didn't know if she meant with his thrusts or hanging on to her nipple with his teeth so he increased his administrations of both and she screamed and squeezed him, making him come much earlier than he'd intended and she slumped and he caught her.

"You fuck brilliantly. Off you go. Athol comes home around this time."

Jefferson was out of there like a rocket.

He drove home a big smile on his face thinking what a wonderful way to meet a neighbor and hoped Andrea would now be busy getting dinner. Hell, he must remember to kiss her intently.

The dinner was perfect, really perfect, and only then did Jefferson realize he'd married a wonderful cook. Of course at the other house the clapped out oven had refused to get to full heat and that would have made it difficult. He'd watched his mom's eyes each time he'd fetched in the three courses. Now there was a great cook. Even so her eyes had lit up and the stuff Andrea had called Beef Wellington -- it sure tasted good. He'd watched his mom take her first bite and her eyes rolled up in delight as she cooed, "This is sensational." He proudly rubbed his wife's ankle with his boot and she berated him afterwards for ruining a new expensive pair of stockings. Gee, you can never please a woman. The way his father was staring at Andrea sure showed he appreciated her cooking.

On Saturday morning they saddled up. Jefferson was keen, rarely being on a horse these days and yet as a kid lived most of the daylight hours on one. Andrea had learned to ride as a kid at riding school in St Louis and had kept riding whenever the opportunity arose even if it meant hiring a horse. She headed them across the road from their entranceway and opened a gate, getting down to do it before he moved lazily to dismount. She said it was an unformed road that Nancy said led a mile and a half to the river but to be careful.

"Be careful," Jefferson snorted. "I could drive my F-150 down here while reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. A few hundred yards on they picked their way carefully down a steep path, forded the shallow waterway that obviously became a raging torrent after cloudbursts and up the other side. They came across two more gulches though not as rugged as the first one.

"Enjoying yourself darling?"

"Yeah, good being on a horse again."

She laughed and said that was the same for her. They were good quiet horses.

"I'm hungry."

"Oh, what did you bring to eat and drink dear?"

"Oh crap."

"Luckily I packed a saddlebag."

"I love you Andrea."

"I bet."

They arrived at the river. Trees lined their side and they looked across at sandstone cliffs. Ungrazed grass grew on the flood zone between the river and the bank and below the two foot high scoured bank was sand that apparently escaped being scoured because the excessive water during floods spilled down the grassed river flats. Sun was shafting through the trees so after giving the horses a drink in the river they tethered them and sat down to enjoy the tranquility. Bird life was abundant.

"Want to take you clothes off?" he asked.

"If you'd thought of bringing a rug I may have said yes."

"What about in the grass?"

"I don't want creepy crawlers over my skin."

"Oh."

"Are you thinking of fucking me?"

"Well, now that you mention it, yes."

She laughed and said why hadn't he said so. She undressed and sat over him.

They enjoyed their time of very close contact.

"Ohmigod, look at this cum running out of me"

"It's one of the great sights known to man."

"I bet and only a man would say that," she laughed. "Did you bring a towel?"

They rode back at pace wherever they could, enjoying the outing.

"Horse riding is so enjoyable with you," he said. The comment sounded too sincere to be a tease.

They were riding at a walk though rough terrain. She said sweetly, "Thank you."

"Have you worked out your tactics to try to circumvent the pro-James blockade?"

"I began my strategy before the election and that was to make Jake to appear an even greater loser than he is and to undermine his father's loyalty to Jake and the clan.

"By making him harbormaster of a non-existent port?"

"Don't forget chairman of the marina development commission."

"Oh yes, of course. So those two projects get council support because daddy tells Jake support them or else. That's brilliant Andrea."

"And I'll be placing Jake to head the team that actually plans and drives the marina development."

"Oh no that imbecile will wreck the scheme."

"Probably no more than I would and actually he knows more about the engineering aspects than I do and he's into boating and ought to be able to win the confidence of the Port Authority people, talking their language, and all the time his father will be watching him like a hawk, making sure Jake doesn't screw up and of course at Jake's side will be our public works director of his deputy."

Jefferson grinned and said, "With Jake on-side on the marina project and having to support the port development because of his father's involvement every time your push for approvals at council meetings for those projects you do so with majority support. And I suppose if you can stimulate interest in your new airport concept Jake will have a key role in that?"

"For a cowboy you have quite a political mind Jefferson. No wonder I have the confidence to let you do what you do to me."

"I'm proud of you darling."

"Oooh."

Next morning Andrea began setting out the kitchen to best suit herself and wanted Jefferson out of the way so she sent him to the supermarket with a shopping list.

He was wheeling the trolley around, filling it and bumping into other shoppers or their trolleys through looking too intently as a nicely moving ass or a great pair of tits or even just a great smile. He was fixed on a great ass up ahead when someone called to the owner, "Hi Kitty' and he accidentally crashed his trolley into that ass.

"Oh, looking at my friend Maria were we?" she said icily.

"To tell you the truth I lost focus; I had been looking at your ass?"

The brunette with a white streak through the center of her hair lost her smile. "I beg your pardon."

"I can't help it; it's part of me DNA that goes back 30,000 years."

She actually smiled. "God that's original. Being conditioned to pee goes back just as long. Make sure you don't pee your pants."

She began walking off.

"Wait!"

"What is it?"

"Are you Kitty?"

"Yes, you heard Maria call me that. Now that's not..."

"Kitty Williams?"

"Yes, I'm Kitty Williams."

"Hi, I'm Jefferson Robbins, we are having dinner tonight with you and your husband at Nancy's home."

"Oh hi Jefferson, welcome to our neighborhood. Clark knows your father as for the past three years we've purchased weaned steer calves off him. We live on 100 acres that adjoins your property. You can see our house from that entrance to your property. I apologize from not being down to welcome you and your wife -- Andrea isn't it."

"Oh that's okay."

As they chatted vacuously as newly-met people tended to do, octopus-like reaching for common or noteworthy ground, Jefferson watched the tits in the shape of kids' balloons creating a slowly changing but very restrained ballet across her chest he thought of sliding his lubed cock between them and..."

"I was asking whether..."

Huh? She was asking him something. "Sorry I missed that."

"I was asking do you guys have good TV reception?"

What the fuck was she talking about? Then he knew, "Oh are you into sport?"

"No," she said, looking at him as if he were from Jupiter.

She tried again. "Are you pregnant."

Ah, smart bitch... a test to check that he was listening. "That is a condition unknown to guys."

She laughed and said no, she meant them as a couple. Was his wife pregnant?

"Nah unless she'd hiding it from me."

And that about ended the conversation. As Kitty trundled off with her trolley Jefferson was reminded he didn't much like cats. Dogs were his thing.

When Andrea and Jefferson were in the bathroom, getting in each other's way in the race to get ready to go out as some couples tend to do, he asked, "If group fucking is on tonight are you going to join in?"

"I really don't now. I'm beginning to have reservations; it would end my political career if it went wrong and ended up in the Sunday newspapers."

"Yeah, I suppose so."

"I was thinking if I did branch out I should restrict my association to just one person from that group."

"Who?"

"I don't know, Nancy I suppose; she lives closest."

"You mean Derek her husband don't you?"

"Well I haven't met him and I don't like the name Derek?"

"Oh that makes sense. What's it like doing it woman to woman?"

The eyeliner missed its mark. Fixing that up Andrea said, "I'll tell you when I find out."

"Oh okay."

"It would be great if she was keen for a threesome."

Unsure of how to reply Jefferson said, "Who Nancy?"

"Yes, we were talking about Nancy."

"Well I suppose if you wanted that to happen I could be interested."

"Well don't bother even thinking about it unless you are confident you could take care of both of us together."

"I'd been hoping you, me and Sandra Jones could get together but then along comes that cop."

"Well since the wedding she and Guy have been in Mexico -- she is mixing attending a law conference with a vacation. So what's your answer?"

"I'll think about it. I' worried about being on a bed or a blanket with other horny guys climbing over me to get at cunt. They might settle for my butt."

"God you think of horrible things. You need to separate yourself with pussy. If you want to play around I suggest you stay with Nancy or me or Kitty or Louie."

"I don't like the name Kitty."

Exasperated, Andrea said, "Well Louie then."

"If you insist."

"Jefferson, for fuck sake, I'm not insisting anything. I'm proposing having a fling with Nancy if she measures up -- it was you who drew her to my attention -- and I'd not want you to miss out."

"I put Nancy on to you?"

"You said we look like twins."

"Oh, I see. So that's a license to fuck her?"

"You are being silly now. Go and get coffee for us and that will give me more room to finish off here."

Andrea made them late as she kept changing her dress and shoes and when after two years, or so it seemed to Jefferson, they arrived to find everyone there. It was lively and friendly although Jefferson did comment to Andrea that the other three guys looked like tired bulls.

She laughed so much that other conversations stopped and Nancy asked her to share the joke.

"Oh it was private."

"Honey," Nancy said, eyes twinkling, "we share everything around here and I mean EVERYTHING."

Jefferson's belly tightened as he prepared for Andrea to drop him into the crap and put him offside with the guys and their wives.

"Jefferson whispered to me that he'd forgotten to wipe my lipstick from his cock before we left home."

The people looked stunned although Jefferson was laughing, if that cackled croak could be classified as a laugh. Finally there was other weak laughter. Their hostess Nancy laughed loudest and said 'Good one Andrea" but that was offset by Kitty saying in a horrified voice, "Andrea, you are our mayor."

"Oh Andrea, tell us how mayoral duties are going," Nancy said desperately.

CHAPTER 3

Andrea and Jefferson drove the short distance home laughing all the way.

"That Kitty, you were right about her," Andrea laughed. "She's sure I'm a sex maniac."

"Yeah and by the look on Derek's face you won't get his derrick anywhere near you."

Andrea laughed hysterically. "Yeah what a poor match-up those two are. Nancy is far too lively for him. She is probably getting it off frequently outside the group activity with Clark and Athol. Oh I say baby, if you were looking to plant your dick in one of them I'd concentrate on Louie. For half the night she had her eyes on you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Although she's short she's a bit of all right, huh?"

"If you say so," Jefferson said meekly.

"She's probably thinking of targeting you to get her pregnant as it appears Athol is not firing live rounds."

"Huh, what does that mean?"

Andrea sighed. "He could be impotent."

"Oh. Um, would you mind?"

"Of course not providing I don't know about it."

Huh?

"Drive faster darling. I'm horny," she said, rubbing his erection under his trousers.

They raced for the bedroom Andrea's phone went. The caller was Nancy so she stopped, allowing Jefferson to go to the bathroom first.

When he emerged he found Andrea looking slightly shocked.

"What's the matter?"

"That was Nancy, apologizing for the prissiness of some of her friends."

"How can they be prissy when they're into wife-swapping and group sex?"

"That's just it; apparently they're not."

"What? But you told me..."

"I know. Sorry darling, just a misunderstanding. They are nudists with an overlay."

"You mean nudists but they wear clothes?"

"No darling, wrong end of the stick," Andrea said, grabbing his erection. "Kitty belongs to a religious group and calls herself her neighbors their spiritual leader. When they are nude she administers to them. It's apparently called 'laying of hands'. Nancy participates but things its dopey, that Kitty is a member of a wacky sect."

"You have to show respect and religious tolerance dear."

"I know Jefferson, those words dopey and wacky came from Nancy."

"Yeah, who's very much like you?"

"Darling please leave me space to camouflage myself. It appears Nancy is even more outspoken than me."

"So did you ask Nancy to confirm as a group they're not fucking their eyeballs out?"

"Jefferson, don't be so crude. I'd never speak to Nancy like that. I asked casually was their any sexual activity within the group. She giggled and said she wished but most of them were sexual prudes including her own husband. He wouldn't talk to her for almost a week after she asked him to give it to her up her ass."

"Oh dear."

"She said she'd be the only promiscuous one in the group although she thought perhaps Louie might have an inclination."

"Oh really. I think that shock disclosure has put me off sex for a few hours."

Andrea sighed. "Me too. I wonder if those prudes voted for me? I'll wake you up during the night when I feel ready."

Next morning when Jefferson was heading for the ranch he noticed only one vehicle in the Sampson's garage -- Louie's. He stopped and reversed back.

Jefferson walked through the garage to the door into the house when it opened. Louie greeted him and pulled her dress hem to well above her waist and smiled, hugely. She was primed, ready for the laying of hands.

Andrea was in the office by 7:00 and had everything up to date by 11:15 so her boss Geoff took her to early lunch. The other five workers in the office appeared jealous but Andrea was not embarrassed at being Geoff's pet. She'd have to perform fellatio on him soon -- would they if also asked? But wait, she thought. She'd been wrong about the group so could be wrong about Geoff.

Over their leisurely lunch Geoff fed her heaps more information. On this occasion he gave his opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of all councilors including the three new ones and the senior executives. Andrea was meeting them all at 1:00 to discuss assigning 'portfolios' to councilors.

"Have the discussions today but resist assigning portfolios today but do indicate your thinking and wait. Your phone will begin ringing and some department heads will be whining about working with a particular councilor and councilors will call giving you new information about themselves and their interests. I suggest you call another meeting for Friday afternoon to announce your decisions. Councilors get appearance money to attend meetings so won't mind how many you call but make it early afternoon because some will want to get away on Fridays to their cabins or whatever."

"Geoff you are being so helpful to me and I'm so grateful."

He poured more wine and leant forward. "Grateful enough to take it up the ass from me?"

Andrea spluttered her wine over his aged face. "Oh Geoff, I'm so sorry. Here, allow me..."

"No it's okay. Just a few spots, I've got them. Look, I apologize... I should not have dropped that on you so abruptly."

"That's true. God it was such a shock you naughty boy."

"I have apologized."

"Yes of course, and I thank you for asking, but the purpose of my ass is principally to sit on."

"Yes I know and because you're only just married I thought your pussy would be out of bounds to me."

"Yes quite. Thanks for being so thoughtful Geoff."

"You're welcome," he said, looking disappointed. "So that's that."

"Oh I don't think so." Andrea said slyly. "I feel obligated to give you something as you are being a real pal to me."

"It's okay, you are actually a great find, more than pulling your weight in the office."

"I'm prepared to suck you off."

Geoff sighed. "Jan and Alice in the office already do that for me occasionally. They're good girls."

Andrea smiled, "Suck you with a finger up your butt."

Geoff almost swallowed Andrea with the size of his grin. "Oh Andrea, that would seen me over the moon."

Two days later Jimmi drove Andrea accompanied by Jake to Mornington to make courtesy calls to its police department that provided back-up for Pike's Point, to the Chamber of Commerce and then to City Hall where Jake learned of the replacement airport proposal. He boggled when told it had been Andrea's idea.

"We've had an aviation outfit do some air and ground tests," said Mayor Lord and have received back its appraisals and we sent that to state government requesting urgency and lo have received back a green light to commence planning. State-sourced funding and cooperating will be available because the runways can be built long enough to be of strategic importance nationally."

Jake's eyes bulged when the chief executive said, "Just as you suggested would happen when you made your submissions to us Andrea. We are ready to make a public announcement as you as your council confirms that land will be made available to us, the purchased price assessed as valuation as an airport development rather than purchased as low-fertility farmland."

"Our council meeting is next Monday guys, will have a green light decision to you next morning, won't we Jake?"

"Sure thing Andrea. This new council wishes to build on existing relations with Mornington."

God, who'd been rehearsing Jake, Andrea thought.

"Great and once we get that we'll work in with you guys on the water and wastes schemes as previously discussed," said the CEO.

Outside on the steps Jake wiped his brow. "Where is this proposed airport site?"

"The former Mulligan Ranch that covers 22,000 acres and is in the rural section of our town."