A Duo in the Back

Story Info
A pair of lesbians find boyfriends.
1.3k words
3.47
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold six pack sat on my ass.

It was dark and cramped and my head ached ever so slightly. Vainly I tried to twist my wrists to free them. Instead I moved someone's face against my twat. I sighed rather silently as I enjoyed yet another Saturday night in today's dating world.

My name was Jane. Arlene was my best female friend. Both of us had been at Casey's for a casual drink and maybe a casual pickup. After all we were horny.

Two cute boys had bought us drinks and really wanted to get into our panties. I guess they had succeeded since I was bound and in darkness. The gloominess was bumpy and bouncy too. Most likely I was in a car truck yet again. I hated that. Arlene mumbled incoherently under my face. We were face to twat in a position to encourage us to get wet and excited.

I chewed something wet and soft. Why do guys like so much to have a pretty girl chew on panties to keep her quiet? I could understand the quiet part I supposed.

A little liquor and some rope persuasion has helped many a reluctant woman to open her thighs. I will admit my tummy felt sizzling excitement and titillating fear which added to my arousal.

Our hands were crossed behind our backs with a tie rope to each other's neck. When I wiggled my ass I moved Arlene's face and especially her nose against my alert and bothered clit. The tether was awfully short. Ankles were crossed and connected to our own wrists again. It kept our legs pressing down onto each other's heads. The knees were tied together too.

What a way to spend a Saturday night! Buried under each other's dresses with panties stiffed down our throats. I could not complain of course. Neither could Arlene though she was trying very hard in her muffled way.

Regular ordinary car motion quickly had us panting and rolling about. Our bodies rubbed involuntarily against each other. They must have found every pothole in their drive.

At a rest stop, the boys opened the trunk and inspected the lovely feminine cargo. Our derrieres were petted making us moan and wiggle. Rough male fingers poked us under our dresses and into our pussies. It was an intimate yet delightful incursion against our wills. Lewd comments could be heard. Well we were wet and excited.

Money from our purses had purchased the cold beer as well as some snacks. A modern way to do Dutch treat. Impotent anger surged within me. Equal opportunity this was not! "HRMMMPHHH!"

Getting under a girl's dress is something every boy wants to do. Being under Arlene's short dress was not exactly what I dreamed to do. That is why guys like to do this to us. We would become angry, then embarrassed, then shamed and finally hot and bothered. So we glowed in a combination of anger and angst.

After a long, long ride with many turns and nose movement we arrived someplace. The trunk popped and we were retrieved but only after a celebratory beer while we seethed and twisted vainly in our bonds. Occasionally, we were pinched on asses and tits to keep us more cheery.

Reaching in the guys grabbed us and lifted us whole and wiggly and dumped us on the cold macadam. Laying side by side with our heads tucked under each other's dresses, we pressed our flat bellies against each other fine, succulent tits. Checking our ties was next. We were not going anywhere our dates did not want us to go.

They need not have bothered checking because they were quite expert in their work. I had been twisting my wrists for an hour or so. They had been cinched and I had no hope of freedom until the next day. Slipping hands inside our thighs they caressed is high above our stocking tops and patted our heads. They made me work pushing my nose into Arlene's pussy.

Sighing deeply into my wretched panties (or were they Arlene's? Damn guys always playing such tricks on defenseless sluts like us!), I felt my ankles being released and rubbed. In a few moments we were tottering on our sexy high heels. A foot long rope kept my ankles close. No easy running escape for me!

I regarded my new date as he yanked me forward by my neck leash. He was cute and I think he was an architect. Arlene meekly followed my compliant behind with a plaintive grunt since she was attached by her neck to my wrists. Where I went so would she. My date warned me to be careful where I walked. I knew the routine from past experience. I followed quickly but I could trip if I was not careful which would piss off my new boyfriend who might beat me senseless (or maybe sensible). So my eyes watched the ground for any obstructions.

Firm male hands on my tits helped me go up some steps. It is amazing how tits wobbled as we walked along. A speck of silky cloth at the corner of my mouth informed me that Arlene had worn her red silk thongs tonight. I sighed some more reasonably content considering the circumstances. Well Arlene was my friend and it could have been some stranger panties in my mouth.

A date switched a light on showing a hardwood floor, sofa and an adjoining white carpet. We merrily tip tapped forward on the hard floor. Arlene scampered off with her boyfriend muttering wry stupid comments into my panties. My boyfriend pushed me forward onto the sofa. I hit grunting and legs kicking backward.

My date snuck his hands under my crotch and yanked my dress up and away. No different than any other Saturday night. Then he immediately jumped onto my back letting me feel his erect hard cock on my white plump ass. Pawing impatiently he liberated me of my white bra and flowered dress top. I vainly attempted to keep my legs closed but my date was very insistent and demanded me to open up so I did. "Dmnfk!"

Cursing mildly my date struggled with his own pants until his stiff cock and large balls were smacking my bottom. Obviously he was enjoying my futile struggles. So was I in a different way. With one deep shove I was impaled and gasping: "OOOHHH!"

Continuing to escape was stupid but I did it anyway. He seized my breasts and rode me like a pony. The more I moved the deeper he penetrated. A resisting girl was a lot of fun for a guy. I committed that common girlish error and wildly rocked about under him.

My boyfriend shot me full of cum after a minute and rested on top of me for a further moment before leaving me to recuperate and he to drink some beer and get some snacks.

I rested a bit twitching my behind. Listening I could hear Arlene muffled sobs and gasps from somewhere nearby. Realizing that I was crying too and rubbing my erect clit against the sofa, I increased my motion trying to satisfy my own needs. Vaguely I understood my reactions. A woman was a passive receptacle and a man an aggressor. His might conquered me and made me weak but appreciate of my helpless nature.

I hoped my date would fuck me again. I needed it now.

Arlene gasped as slurping wet noises increased.

My date returned his attentions to my sexy body. He hauled me up my hair and situated me in his lap. He commenced to fondle my perky alert breasts.

Another dumb girl charmed out of her panties with rope and a dick. I jiggled and wobbled as he mauled away. I could feel his cock begin to stir under me. I was quite happy. The second fuck was always longer and better for a slower girl to respond.