A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
New Beginnings.
13.9k words
4.4
93.5k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

This story is pure fiction. The characters in the story are people from real life and most of the surroundings are very much real. However, nothing that transpires between them in the story is real; even if it were, they would have never admitted it.

This a cuckold story. A cuckold is a husband who receives vicarious pleasure from his partner having sex with other men. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

By reading this story, you are committing an act of perversion and there are no better or worse kind of perversions, only the ones that you like and the ones that you don't like.

This story explores the husband-wife-and-another-man-or-men relationship where the husband is not equal of the wife in the relationship and the wife gravitates to other man (or men) for sex. Wife is shown to prefer having deep, intimate bond with other man (or men) for prolonged periods of time and gives it more importance than her relationship with husband. If this is not your thing, please stop offending yourself and move on.

You have been warned!

*****

Chapter 3 - New Beginnings

My world had turned topsy turvy in a matter of a day. Earlier that afternoon, I had sex with another man and then again with the same man in the evening. My parents who were visiting me on the occasion of our anniversary had to leave hurriedly due to the unannounced arrival of Jai Singh and his family. They arrived at 9:00 pm, not a time when guests showed up but they were Rajput's and we were ordinary people, so my family entertained them. For the first time, I felt what it meant to make out with a woman. Sejal was ordinary but that didn't bother me as she was playing the role of a man and not me - she was the aggressor each time. She fingered and sucked on my pussy; something I had never experienced. It was something from another world - it was second only to the furious fucking I experienced from Jai SIngh.

All because I agreed to Jai Singh's indecent proposal and surrendered to him.

After that evening episode when Sejal got a private moment, she whispered to me, "Jai Singh asked to remind you of the rules!"

"What rules?" I retorted, in frustration. I was angered by the way they both took advantage of me in my own house. True it was pleasurable but after the moment had passed my guilt made it extremely difficult to swallow the bitter, adulterous pill.

"Bhabhi," she seethed.

"Relax - no one would know about it. Just go with the flow. Bhaiya won't even notice; just make sure that the lights are off tonight."

A shiver ran through my spine as it was Ashok's sister who was suggesting that I approach my husband for sex soon after having sex with Jai Singh. I felt my body was reeking of his semen and just couldn't even imagine sleeping in that state, forget about having sex with Ashok. It was clear that Jai Singh wanted me to be his slut and was not going to take "no" for an answer.

"Please Bhabhi - don't think too much - even if he tries to eat your pussy, just relax and let him."

Sejal had become a bitch. The stuff that I didn't even want to imagine, she had no qualms speaking explicitly about them. I had reservations of sleeping in the filth and she wanted my husband - her own brother - to taste that filth.

We were in our bedroom and even though Ashok had turned on the light for changing his clothes, I quickly turned it off. I did it to avoid him seeing me in that state. As explained earlier, it was common practice to cover one's face in the presence of elders and other men. So, Ashok hadn't really seen my face after that episode with Jai Singh. Turning the light off sent wrong signal to him and he soon hugged me from behind and tenderly kissed on my neck and gently fondled my body, particularly my breasts. He was only fondling and not squeezing as Jai Singh did it. Even after one year of marriage, we both were conservative with our sex.

"What do you think about the proposal for Sejal?" he asked.

"She is lucky," I replied.

"What do you think about Jai Singh?" he asked. I was unnerved by his question but then I convinced myself that his question was innocuous.

"He is a giant, a tad haughty but I guess that is just a Rajput trait."

"Thanks for being ultra-nice to everyone," he whispered.

"They were raving about how beautiful you were and how homely you were in terms of running the affairs at home."

And then he said that stunned me a little, "I got the feeling that if you weren't already married, they would have picked you over Sejal."

"Shut up," I replied, instinctively.

"I have a feeling that Jai Singh likes you," he continued his bantering. His hand reached to the knot of my Salwar and then a gentle tug on it made it fall down.

"What has gotten into you?" I moaned as his bare hands touched my stomach. My body was shivering both in anticipation and fear of getting caught. I leaned back involuntarily and my head was now beside his face. And then for the first time, Ashok pushed his hand into my pantie. His middle finger made its way instantly into my pussy that was filled with Jai Singh's semen. My heart stopped as it happened. I thought Ashok would immediately realize what it was.

"You are so wet," he sensually whispered, kissing my neck tenderly, trying to suck on it, in an attempt to give hickey. He had never managed to do so.

"Were you thinking of Jai Singh?" he asked, nonchalantly.

I moaned; not because he uttered his name but because his fingers felt so good in a wicked way. Just the thought of it that he was playing with Jai Singh's semen was pushing me over the edge - not to even mention the physical act itself that was supposed to be pleasurable.

"He is going to be Sejal's husband, Ashok," I whispered.

Ashok had fleetingly remarked about interest of other men in me. Due to my beauty I had my fair share of admirers, who even after a year of marriage hadn't lost hope, and understood Ashok's comments very well. Then there were other married men who envied Ashok and lusted after me. At times, I felt disgusted about it and at times I got worked up learning about it but mostly I ignored such glances. Ashok had a rather nuanced view of life. While we believe in benevolence of humanity, everyday lot of atrocities are inflicted by the very same humans on their fellow beings. Similarly, he believed that even though Jai Singh was going to be Sejal's husband, he had every right to fantasize about sex with me. Everyone had some bad qualities that were not acceptable by normal social standards but as long as they didn't inflict harm on the human race at large, it was acceptable. At least this is how he rationalized all the lecherous glances. A few times he even hinted that I shouldn't deprive them of the simple pleasures of life by trying to conceal beautiful parts of my body. All of it was rather light banter and were mentioned as one-off sentences. Off late he had started remarking about particular men who took more than keen interest in me. He would occasionally drop their names during our love making in an innocuous way, just the way he did it this time. Jai Singh was the third person he mentioned until now. The other two were middle-aged men, perhap a few years younger to my father-in-law and even I had sensed that they really fancied me and given a chance would not hesitate to push their luck with me. Ashok had mentioned a few times that I was being too uptight and there was no harm in entertaining the two men he had mentioned occasionally. He only implied giving them a peak at my feminine assets; nothing more.

"That should only make it easier," he gently whispered, pushing his middle finger even further. This pushed me off the cliff - him saying that and then in a way also indicating by his action what he meant.

"Oh god you are seriously wet," he exclaimed and then he pulled out his finger and pushed it into my mouth. Not something that we had done in the past but in the moment I obliged and licked and sucked his finger willingly, imagining it was Jai Singh's penis. He continued to do so, flicking the juices from my vagina to my mouth and I willingly sucked it into my mouth. It was the mixture of fear and pleasure that was working like a charm. I could smell semen on his fingers clearly but nothing got registered by Ashok.

Finally, Ashok moved his other hand to my butt and pushed his finger against my anus. He had morbid fascination with it and quite often played with it. I tried several times to dissuade him from it but off late focused my effort on making sure it was clean and hygienic before we hit our bed. It was clear that he wanted to take me anally and even dropped hints couple of times but I steadfastly refused. For some reason, his touch their appealed to me more today; perhaps it was due to my licking of Jai Singh's anus in the afternoon or perhaps it was simply a realization that an anus could also be a source of pleasure. I turned around and kissed Ashok passionately holding him just as a man would hold a woman. Usually, I always tried to appear shorter than him but today I didn't make any such attempt. We exchanged copious amount of saliva and in the process Jai Singh's semen. At this juncture, I didn't care if he realized it or not; in the heat of the moment I wanted him to taste it, almost as if it was his role to do so; nature didn't give him what it gave to Jai Singh. After breaking our long kiss, he breathlessly said, "You are so hot - your breath is so intoxicating!"

Jai Singh's and Sejal's words were ringing in my head now. Ashok was lost in lust as he latched onto my lips and voraciously kissed me. His reaction pleasantly surprised me - the fear of getting caught was replaced with immense satisfaction now. It was only half-hour ago that Jai Singh had deposited his semen in my mouth and apart from drinking water I didn't really clean my mouth.

"Were you thinking about him?" he asked me. This was unlike Ashok - although he occasionally rambled about interest of other men, he never asked such a direction question. Ashok's middle finger was penetrating the depths of my pussy now. He had fingered me a few times earlier but it was only transitory.

"Ashok," I moaned, "what has gotten into you?"

Ashok had misread my dilated pussy filled with Jai Singh's semen as a sign of readiness - perhaps due to the presence of those men who were ogling at me the whole evening or due to my anticipation of our first anniversary.

"I have a surprise for you?" he whispered and turning me around, he pushed me forward on the bed. I supported myself on all my fours for a moment with the intention of sleeping on my stomach but when a wet finger massaged my anus, it was clear to me that Ashok wanted to play with it. For a moment, I wanted him to ravage my anus and fuck me as brutally as he could to prove his masculinity. Soon a cold object touched my anus; I shivered as I realized what it was. Ashok had fleetingly mentioned about some new things he found from his friend who had returned from abroad - objects that were used to give sexual pleasure to women. The object was quite slippery and with a little bit of effort it made its way inside my anus. It felt good; the knob was slightly larger, which my sphincter muscles could hang on to. Ashok continued pulling it out and pushing it in a few times. The effect on me was incredible; I longed to feel his penis inside my anus and my mind even started entertaining thoughts of Jai Singh's huge cock.

I almost shuddered when Ashok knelt down and bit on one of my cheeks. My heart thumped wildly and I seriously wondered if Ashok was imbecile enough to not realize it. There was no doubt that it was reeking of semen. Even as his face lingered on my butt, gently kissing it, I realized that; but Ashok seemed oblivious to it. And when his tongue slithered into my wet sloppy hole, I shivered and collapsed forward. I really didn't like the idea of him tasting it yet I had this gnawing feeling that perhaps it was the right thing to do. Once again Ashok misread my reaction - perhaps not entirely - and thought that his tongue was too much for me to handle. And then he leapt forward, grabbing both my legs and forcefully pushing them apart as I tried in vain to push him away. We both playfully wrestled but in the end he won and latched onto my pussy lips. If Sejal's tongue felt amazing, Ashok's tongue was a complete bliss. I literally shook as his tongue swirled inside my dilated vagina. My pelvis humped against his mouth, which only encouraged him to eat me even more vigorously. Ashok ate for well over 5 minutes and only stopped after I pleaded for him to stop, by which time I had scaled my first orgasm already.

He soon mounted me after wearing his condom diligently. The love making was tender as I was already satiated for that night. It took perhaps couple of minutes but soon his penis sputtered his semen inside the condom. As we recovered, we talked about what had brought about the change in our sex. Part of it was of course due to our first anniversary and his interest in spicing things up and part of it was driven by the conversation between Jai Singh and his close friend that he overheard. Apparently Jai Singh's close friend who was also visiting us at that time raved about how pretty I was and he even suggested that Jai Singh should be marrying me instead of Sejal. To that even Jai Singh elaborated on how pretty I was and how nature had given everything a woman should have to pleasure a man. They talked dirty about how they would give anything to suck on my vagina or even take my behind. This was perhaps the main reason behind Ashok's heightened desire to make out with me. Ashok didn't mention about the strange taste of my pussy; instead he only remarked about how lubricated I was. Neither did he remark about the dilated state of my pussy. At one point, I was worried that Ashok would realize that my pussy felt much more dilated than usual.

When Ashok pressed me for what caused me to get so worked up, I concocted a story that Jai Singh flirted with me on the pretext that I was his Bhabhi and he my Devar (Bhabhi meant sister-in-law and Devar meant brother of one's husband). Even though strictly speaking that wouldn't have been our relationship. Ashok only chuckled and mumbled that he would have expected the same of a womanizer. And when I told him that he hugged me from behind while Sejal wasn't looking, he only remarked that such was the nature of my relationship with him henceforth. Ashok was quite convinced that almost every such (Bhabhi-Devar) relationship was special and given right circumstances something intimate between the two is bound to happen. It didn't have to be actual intercourse but fondling and a little kissing was not unusual. In the same vein, Ashok was suggesting that there was nothing wrong for Jai Singh to grope me or occasionally push his luck and similarly it was appropriate for me to allow him such treats every now and then. Ashok didn't try to dig into what exactly Jai Singh did and hence I felt he didn't quite understand the gravity. I wondered what he would have said if the other two men had done such a thing.

Little did he know that Jai Singh had clear intentions of taking me as his mistress. Hearing some of the banter between Jai Singh and his friend felt good. It was easy for him to bad mouth me but he didn't. That's how I felt at that time. However, years later as I realized that Ashok had some idea about what happened between Jai Singh and myself, I wondered if he really had heard it while Jai Singh was talking trash with his close friend about me. Anyway, early in the morning Ashok woke me up again with his warm tongue pleasuring my vagina once again. I am a deep sleeper and don't get disturbed that easily. After all the hard work the previous day, I really slept very well. The morning session hence was a pleasant surprise. Unlike in the night, I had no reservations and let him eat me out to his heart's content. Ashok pleasured me for what seemed like 15-20 minutes and although I did reach my orgasm, it was rather tender one. Ashok then mounted me and kissing me passionately he stroked me furiously. It was the first time we kissed with our morning breath. Ashok's breath was much better but I wasn't sure about mine. Unfortunately, Ashok couldn't control himself and pulled out his sputtering penis within a minute or so. In the past, I never gave it much thought but over the years I have realized that Ashok really didn't want to ejaculate inside me; he wanted to give Jai Singh's seed a good chance. He may have pushed his luck but his intention was not to inseminate me.

The next day was filled with several sex-interludes. Ashok hugged me on every opportunity and stole a kiss on every chance. The afternoon sex was leisurely and yet again Ashok insisted on eating me and despite my reluctance, he forced me into it and ate me for what seemed like an eternity - it was well over 20 minutes. The intercourse was again furious and strangely he came much too soon. This time he used the condom.

Sejal and I had been trying to talk the whole day but due the presence of Ashok and parents we never really got a chance. She of course was more interested in learning if I had fed him Jai Singh's semen or not. I refused to answer it on several occasions but eventually caved in and told her that it happened but not because I pushed for it. She had a smirk on her face when she learned about it. When we finally got a few moments of solitude, she said, "I knew he wouldn't notice it."

Sejal had become more and more impudent as we exposed our vulnerabilities to each other. Even though I had surrendered myself to Jai Singh for her benefit, I couldn't claim that I didn't enjoy it.

"Jai would love to hear this," she exclaimed.

"Shut up Sejal," I reprimanded her.

"Don't you share such dirty things with Jai Singh," I added.

"If you say so but it would be difficult," she said in her teasing voice, "given that how keenly he is into you."

Her tone clearly conveyed that she was into negotiating and would accede to my request but only if I agreed to what she was about to propose.

"Go ahead - spit it out," I said to her frowning.

"Nothing Bhabhi," she replied calmly, "you know I was thinking you may be feeling very guilty about it."

At that moment, I wasn't feeling much guilty. There was an initial sense of guilt that came from simple act of betraying Ashok but the real guilt I was about to feel a few weeks later when I learned that I was pregnant with Jai Singh's child.

"Since you love Bhaiya so much and care for him - it is understandable," she continued.

"But let me tell you Bhabhi," she added emphatically, "if Jai Singh were to barge in and blackmail Bhaiya with evidence of your afternoon affair with him."

"Then even Bhaiya would surrender to Jai and suggest that you become his slut!"

"I knew to save family's honor he would do it, just the way I did it," I retorted angrily.

"No Bhabhi while your intentions were noble, I am sure his stem from his cowardice."

"Did you know that he gave up on a beautiful girl just because a local goon was in love with her and warned him to stay away from her."

Ashok had cursorily mentioned about his girlfriends but never mentioned this part.

"He had abandoned two girlfriends due to such fears," she added.

"You know Bhabhi," she continued, "I used to think that perhaps I was misreading it but this is true; he is just like father and will not stand up to injustice until his life were to depend on it."

Sejal had developed a hatred for her family - more appropriately a hatred for her heritage and it was perhaps due to this hatred she fell for a man like Jai Singh. She could have found a mild-mannered man like her brother but she had such strong allergy to his character that she latched onto someone on the other extreme. Over the years I learned that Sejal wasn't entirely wrong - her conclusions were correct and maybe that's one of the reasons why my life is quite different from what it could have been. After bashing this topic for a little while - and my surrender in form of silence - she moved on to the other topic that was dearer to Jai Singh.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers