A European Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to the end of the bed and climbed in between them, pushing them apart. It was wet and redolent with the fragrance of women enjoying themselves. He lay on his back and Sondra tucked herself under his arm and put her head, an arm and a breast on his chest.

Katie turned and looked down at them dismissively, her nose in the air, and lay down with her back to him. Tucked under his arm, he was able to cup her breast, but she pushed it away, as if she was ignoring them.

He kissed Sondra and he thought he could taste Katie. "You had fun?"

"Yes, she taste very good. And she scream."

"When she has a really great orgasm, yes she does."

"And she like it in the ass. Why you never do her?"

"She was always too tight. I don't want to hurt her."

Sondra rose up on her elbow. "She not tight." She lay across him to where Katie was lying, and pushed her on to her tummy. Sondra began kissing Katie's cheeks as she spread them, and worked the kisses down into the crease, pushing two fingers in to her hole, as Katie moaned.

He reached down, slipped his hand between Sondra's thighs and found her very wet slit. He worked two fingers in, stroking as he watched Sondra's fingers moving in and out of Katie. He felt Sondra's other hand around his erection, helping him grow harder.

Sondra pulled out her fingers and released his erection, moved up and kissed him, "She ready."

Sondra rolled off him and he got on his knees behind Katie and lifted her to her knees. He easily found her very wet pussy and slipped in, getting his cock wet.

He pulled out and grabbed Katie's hips. Sondra wrapped her hand around his cock and guided him to Katie's hole. Even though she was distended, she was still very tight as he pushed in.

"Oh."

"Am I hurting you? I'll stop."

"Yes. No. Don't stop."

He pushed in little by little and with each push, Katie moaned.

When he was as deep as he could go, "Relax, you've got it all."

"Oh, yes. Do me."

He felt her relax as she began pushing back and forward with his rhythm.

Sondra was beside them, kissing and massaging Katie's back. He felt her hand grab his balls and then felt her fingers inside Katie's vagina, stroking her, rubbing her clit, tapping his cock.

Katie stopped moving, pushed back hard against him and screamed, one of her great orgasms. She began shaking and when she began to relax, she pulled away and flattened on the bed.

Sondra rolled her over and dove between her legs, licking up all those wonderful juices spilling from Katie.

And there was Sondra's ass in the air and he still had a hard on. Since his cock had been in Katie's ass he pulled a condom out of the bedside table and rolled it on. He easily entered Sondra's very wet slit. It was not as tight as it had been that morning, but as he stroked in and out, either he got bigger or she got tighter. It was perfect.

He was slamming into Sondra, causing her to slam into Katie. Looking down at the two beautiful women, Sondra between Katie's thighs and Katie's hands in Sondra's hair, he felt it building, felt his cock growing. And then he exploded, wad after wad, deep inside Sondra.

He continued to pump until he was too soft and fell down beside Katie. Sondra crawled up on his other side and kissed him, tasting of Katie. Katie turned and threw her leg across his thighs and a breast across his chest and she kissed him. Sonia snuggled under his other arm facing each other and they fell asleep.

He awoke in the morning and slipped into the bath. When he returned, he drank in the site of the two beautiful women curled together on the bed, sleeping. There was little evidence of their intimacy from the night before beyond the fragrance.

He grabbed his robe and took the elevator to the roof top pool. This morning there was a couple lying on their stomachs, their bare backsides exposed to the sun. They were facing away from him and paid him no attention. He found a lounge on the other side, set back and applied lotion.

A short while later, the gate opened and he watched her enter, locate him and walk to the lounge beside him. She tossed the robe aside, lay down and applied lotion.

After a few moments she spoke, "Your offer still good?"

"Offer?"

"To eat me or fuck me?"

"Ah, yes. Monique, I will do whatever pleases you."

"Good. Let's get sun first."

12