A Fair to Remember

Story Info
Street Festival leads wife to explore her wild side.
5k words
3.57
109.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Holly, and I went to the Fillmore Street Festival in San Francisco during the 4th of July holiday season. There was a ton of sun, great bands, and a lot of beer stands. The latter was particularly important because tensions between my wife and I were high. We had gotten in a pretty mean-spirited fight the night before, and we were both still a bit sore at each other. I had gotten mad at her for flirting with a co-worker, and she shot back that she wouldn't have to flirt if I paid an ounce of attention to her. This kind of comment is not too terrible, but she said it in front of a group of her friends. I fumed at first, then exploded when we got home. Holly coldly eyed me as I ranted at her, and in a tone of voice thinly veiling her anger, she said that she was too young, too hot, and too horny to be neglected.

That hurt, but it rang of the truth. We've been together since she was 17 (she is now 26). Holly was a hot teenager, and now has matured into an absolutely beautiful woman. She was raised in a vegan family, and her skin reflects having grown up on a healthy diet. She wears no make-up, and her skin is vibrant smooth and luscious. She is a petite busty blonde who spends her non-working hours hiking, swimming and dancing. While I'm no slouch, I'm not as hot as my wife. My long hours at work leave me a bit tired, and I simply have never had the overpowering sex drive that she wishes I had. I don't necessarily ignore her--I love her with all my heart, and I base much of my life on the belief that she loves me equally. However, we are becoming more platonic than passionate with each passing day, and she is getting fed up.

To cheer herself up, Holly bought a toe ring at a street fair to feel sexy and fun. As we moved from stage to stage and beer stand to beer stand, we ran into a friend of hers from work, Kim, and Kim's boyfriend John. Kim is very dynamic redhead, a tall busty woman with the body and energy of a fitness instructor. John is about 6'3" and his tank top and loose shorts showed off his lean muscular body. They were laughing as they moved through the crowd, and once we made contact they dragged us out to dance. Well, I was dragged. I don't dance very well and get quite self-conscious. Holly glared as I made a move to resist, then shrugged and dropped my arm and began to dance gracefully with John and Kim.

I grudgingly attempted to dance, but soon found myself drifting off to the edges of the crowd, and ultimately to the nearest beer stand. After I drained a couple of beers, I noticed that I couldn't locate Holly or the other two, so I began to cruise through the crowd. I came across them at a street corner, and I watched them for a moment before they saw me. John was talking to Holly, and she was giggling at him while keeping her hand on his waist, as if to push him away, but she didn't push. Internally groaning at the prospect of another fight, I puffed up my chest and cruised over to the three of them.

As Holly saw me approach she contained her giggles, but her broad bright smile remained. "Hon," she said, "It's 5 o'clock and we're hungry. John lives around the corner and they've invited us up for a bite to eat." There was no question being asked, nor any response desired. They all started down the street and I hurried to catch up. We got to John's apartment within minutes, and soon we were checking out his spacious, tastefully decorated home. My jealously was reaching its limits as Holly oohed and aahhed over his apartment. I noticed some dumbbells in the corner, and I picked one up, with difficulty, and flexed my muscles a few times. John and Holly came around the corner as I was putting it down, and Holly piped "Buffing up, huh? Work those weights enough and maybe you'll develop arms like John." They all laughed good-naturedly, then John suggested an arm-wrestling contest.

"Hey, if you lift what I can lift, then it should be an even contest" he reasoned. Well, I didn't tell them that I could only perform 2 curls with that weight because Holly seemed ecstatic at the idea. Kim then upped the ante. "How about this: the guys arm wrestle, then the girls arm wrestle. Then, both winners wrestle and both losers wrestle. The ultimate loser has to serve the winners for the rest of the night." "What do you mean by 'serve'?" asked Holly a bit coyly. "The loser does what the loser is told to do" Kim laughed. My half-hearted acceptance was drowned out by the enthused responses of the others, and the contest promptly began. My arms felt like jello, and John toyed with me a bit before winking at the girls and slamming my hand down in defeat.

"Wow, there was nothing uncertain about that" my wife murmured.

Kim beat Holly, and watching those two lean into each other for leverage was just about the sexiest thing I've seen in my life. The winners then met, and John gently dispatched Kim. "The ultimate winner!" he cried, and Holly jumped up and hugged him as Kim kissed him. Now it was the losers ' turn. As I said, my arms were jello, and my hand still throbbed from John's manhandling of me. To make a long story short, Holly beat me. Easily.

A lot of laughter rang out, and none of it was mine. Holly was pulled to her feet and hugged by John and kissed by Kim as I sat in my chair. My wife grinned down at me triumphantly and said, "O.K.--the loser has to do what he is told. Repeat it." The look on her face told me that she was tired of my hesitancy, and though I loathed calling myself a loser in front of her friends, I did want to try to loosen up a bit, so I repeated the phrase, "The loser has to do what he is told."

John kept me busy for a while--I went to the store and got tequila and beer, and then did the dishes when I got back. At that point, Holly gave me a few silly orders--do a cartwheel, stand on your head, etc. Then the entire tone of the night changed. Holly, admiring her toe ring, giggled, "Lick my toe ring." I paused, and then she looked directly at me and repeated herself:

"Lick my toe ring." I smirked, giving her the old I'm--too--cool--to--refuse Look. I knelt down and lightly licked her toe, causing a few moans to escape in between her tipsy giggles. I was actually beginning to enjoy myself when John piped up, "Mike, I'm thirsty. Get me a beer." I looked over at him and smirked, and began to resume my attention to Holly's toe when Holly pushed my face away with her foot--"Loser does what he is told" she said sharply.

"Get John his beer." I got up, my face beet red, and noticed that John and Holly were the ones smirking now. I returned with John's beer, and saw that Holly and John were sitting close together on the couch and Kim was making some rustling noises in her bedroom. John took his beer and said to Holly, "He serves you well, doesn't he."

She laughed, and said, "When he can keep it up." That hurt, and I stood up to protest her verbal abuse. As I started to rise in indignation Kim's voice rang out behind me: "Loser, buckle my shoe." I turned and froze: Kim had changed into a leather mini skirt with a tight white camisole. Her large breasts were practically ripping the material in two, and she was dangling a pair of handcuffs from one finger. Mouth gaping, I looked down and saw her silver-tipped black stiletto heels with ankle straps--the straps were unbuckled. I gulped, not knowing how to respond, I turned around to voice my anger at Holly for allowing her friends to treat me this way when I felt my hair being pulled very hard.

Kim spun my head around and without warning slapped my face lightly and said, "Loser will do as he is told."

I tried to move to my feet, but Kim kicked me off balance and I as I tried to regain it somebody else kicked my feet out. Kim pounced on me, placing her knee squarely in my back and twisting one hand behind me. Before I could tell what was happening, Kim slapped the handcuffs onto my prone hand, and quickly locked my other wrist behind me. She then pulled me roughly to my knees, and grabbed a handful of my hair from the back of my head and forced my vision up. She kept a hammerlock on my arms as she held my head erect.

Holly and John were totally cracking up at the sight of Kim overpowering me, and John said, "The loser is also a wimp!" Holly caught her breath and looked at me with an expression of lust I had never really seen before. In an unapologetic tone she said, "I'm sorry hon, but tonight it's going to have to be this way. Don't doubt that I love you, but I have some energy to work out. We've been discussing a 'workout' while you've been busy doing the chores, and I love what John and Kim have proposed. I have no idea what I might say or do to you over the next few hours, but my only goal is being totally uninhibited." My head throbbed and my arms burned in pain as Holly and John stood up. My mind stuttered--I couldn't formulate any other thought than "Are they fucking kidding?"

Holly stood before me and pushed my forehead back with a single finger as she spoke: "You see, John and Kim have been telling me about their sex life, and we've been invited to join. I've been promised that I'll be satisfied like I've never been before. Considering your small cock and your soft and quick approach to sex, I don't doubt that I'll be more satisfied in 3 minutes with John than I have been with you in years." My young beautiful wife then strutted slowly in front of me and moved to stand behind John as he pulled off his shirt, revealing a smooth muscular chest and a rock-hard six-pack of abs. My wife began to massage his chest from behind, and then peeked her eyes around to me. Kim stood towered above me, a red-headed amazon, and placed one spiked heel on my right shoulder and ground it down into place, causing me to yelp.

Holly laughed lightly and said, "As you can see, Kim is a bit forceful. I know you can't see her right now, but taking you down has really turned her on. Her nipples are tearing her camisole one thread at a time, and she's licking her lips like she's going to feast on you." John's shorts came off, and as Holly teased his boxers down, she looked back at me.

"Your 5 inch hard-on is about to look even smaller. Kim has told me all about John's superior cock, and now I get to see it." John's boxers hit the floor, and even in my pain-blurred mind, my thoughts immediately registered the comparison of my dick to John's. Even semi-erect, John had a whopper of a cock--8 inches, thick shaft and a wide head. "Get it hard so you can really appreciate it" Kim told Holly. With a wicked smile, Holly stayed behind John and grasped his hips and began to caress his body, running her hands all over him. He had a magnificent body, and Holly was fondling every inch. She reached around and began to stroke his cock with one hand while fondling his big scrotum with the other. I couldn't see her body, just her small hand trying to encircle John's giant dick. I was less than a foot away from his dick, and I could smell his scent and feel his heat as Holly used her hands to bring John to his fullness.

John was laughing and moaning from my wife's enthusiastic hand job, talking to her all the while, promising her that she was soon to feel fuller than she could imagine. John looked down at me when his cock was at full attention, close to 11 inches, and said "Loser, my dick is as long as your hot wife's arm. Can you imagine what it's going to look like when I have it crammed into her pussy? Can you imagine what it's going to do to her tight cunt?" I stuttered for a reply as Kim twisted her heel in my shoulder and told me to shut up and watch. "He won't have to wait long to imagine that sight," Holly said as she moved to the front of John.

She squatted down next to me and grabbed his cock with both hands and stroked him slowly, twisting her hands as she did. She leaned over to me and smiled sweetly, then reached out and bit my earlobe hard, causing me to cry out in pain. "OOhh" she exclaimed in shock--she didn't mean to bite so hard, but the subsequent feeling of having done so to her bound husband caused her entire body to shiver. "I had no idea that seeing you squirm would make me so hot. God, this is a dangerous arousal, isn't it?" My wife giggled and moaned as she looked at my flinching body. "Tell me what you think of John's cock" Holly purred. Before I could say anything, Kim again pushed down on my shoulder and yelled at me to answer my wife.

"Its..its really big" I stammered out, my shoulder throbbing. Holly's giggling stopped and she stared at me in contempt. "It's really big!?" Holly spat out. "Really big? It's fucking huge. This is a gigantic fucking cock, Mike, a monster slab of dick. It's immense, burning hot, throbbing and demanding. This is not simply a big dick. This is an amazingly impressive example of a real man's cock. And... this... gigantic...cock...is...all... mine"

Moaning, she collected a mouthful of saliva then spat crudely on John's cock, getting it wet for her jacking. She then moved forward and ran her tongue over his obscene cock head, licking and drooling over it while making cooing noises, holding it out for me to see. "Suck my cock bitch" John ordered, tired of her teasing me. Holly looked him right in the eyes as she impaled her face on his horse cock. Holly began to lick and suck his huge tool wetly and loudly as John and Kim encouraged her and talked dirty to her. Holly tried to lengthen her mouth thrusts on John, cramming more and more of his cock into her petite mouth with each downstroke.

Her energy still resulted in little more than 4 inches of his manhood being able to fit inside of her mouth. Drool squished out of the sides of her mouth and ran down his cock, allowing her to wet the length of his great shaft. Squatting on the balls of her feet, Holly actually used her firm grip with both hands on John's dick for leverage, and she began to rock her hips up and down as she licked him. The combined smell from his cock and Holly's ever-wettening pussy filled the room.

I didn't know what to think, what to say, or what to do, and my range of reactions seemed restrained by the heel digging into my shoulder. I was in a state of shock, watching my loving wife of over 8 years become an aggressive cocksucker for somebody other than me...in front of my very eyes! The pain in my shoulder eased suddenly as Kim took her foot off of me and knelt behind me and, taking my balls painfully in her hand, began whispering in my ear: "Look at your hot little wife taking that huge cock into her mouth. She's only been at it for a few minutes, but I'm guessing she's lost all interest in you, little man. God, look at her struggle to swallow more and more. She's got such a hot body...look at her nipples pushing, her tits swelling...she really is a totally sexy little slut, isn't she.

It must sting you to see another man impose himself on you wife, and for you to see that she wants to be taken. You never took her--you always asked, or agreed. You never had the juice to take her hot body and ravage her for you lustful delight. Well, John is going to ravage her, then I'm going to ravage her, again and again and again. And by the end, she'll be ravaging us, and whoever happens to come over...and others will be coming over. You had your chance, and this little sack couldn't pump out enough." At this she licked my neck and squeezed my balls hard, taking my breath away in pain. "But don't worry--it's not your body that we're all that interested in." At that, Kim stood up and walked over to Holly, and in one swift motion tore Holly's blouse right off. A few more motions from Kim left Holly naked. I could see my wife's large breasts bouncing and swaying as she heaved and moaned with John' cock still wedged in her mouth.

Kim now moved and stood in front of me and slowly pulled off her camisole, freeing tits as huge as John's cock was. Firm with enough lift to keep her nipples pointed upwards, Kim's tits were pure jack off material. I involuntarily bit my lower lip and moaned at the sight of her topless, but she just sneered at me. "Get on your back" she barked, and I moved myself onto the ground and rolled onto my back before I got kicked or slapped. Laying on your back with handcuffs on is painful to begin with, but having your wife's oozing pussy plopped down on your face at the same time certainly adds to the pain. Holly had moved over and now was rotating her cunt back and forth on my face, and I instinctively stuck out my tongue and tried to lick her. She didn't want me to lick her--she wanted simply to use my mouth to get her pussy wet enough to accommodate John's girth.

My hearing was almost totally impaired, but I John's voice filtered through a bit, and I could make out the words "slut" "whore" wimp" and so on as Holly abused my face. Hands pulled my shoes, socks, pants and boxers off, leaving my dick--which was hard in spite of my embarrassment and shock--rock hard to its full 5 slim inches. Holly was then unceremoniously dragged off of me, and I heard John's voice clearly: "That's enough. Get on your hands and knees and shove that juicy cunt up in the air for me." I tried to turn my head to see, but Kim suddenly filled my vision. As though talking to a pet, she ordered me with a single word, spoken with authority: "STAY."

I lay back and kept my head looking straight up. Kim moved one foot over my chest and neck, then positioned her foot so that her toes were on my sternum and the spiked heel was hovering over my mouth. "Suck on this until I tell you to stop" she commanded, and I quickly wrapped my lips around it. I began to suck as Holly began to whimper and murmur in anticipation. "Oh yes, god yes, do it, fuck me, fuck me with that beautiful dick, please, come on do...ooooohhhhhoaaahhhhh" she cried out. I assume John had breached her cunt with his cockhead at that point. Holly no longer murmured--she began to cry out louder and louder in pleasure: "OHMYGOD!! OH YESSSS!!! OH ITS SO BIG YES STRETCH MY TIGHT CUNT...COME ON DO IT HARDER FUCK ME HARD YES DO IT PLEASE OH GOOODD!!!!" I couldn't see anything except for Kim's leg, but Holly suddenly cried out in displeasure. "Wh...what are you doing? Put it back in....fuck me, please" she pleaded.

"Babe," replied John, "I just put 4 inches in you. Your husband still has 1 inch left. He's lying there with a hard-on. You can still end this and go over and ride his cock and let him fill that last inch and a half."

"No," Holly whispered a bit hoarsely. "I don't want to fuck him--I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck my cunt and stretch me out with that wonderful dick. Come on, here's my wet pussy for you. Fill my pussy with your dick, please," my wife pleaded.

"I'm going to fuck you into submission" growled John. "Do you want this--do you want me to turn you into my slut?"

"Yes" cried Holly.

"SAY IT" he ordered.

Heaving and moaning, Holly cried "Turn me into your slut, please. I want to a be a slut for your giant dick."

Teasing, John asked "Don't you want to be a slut for your husband?"

"Fuck him" Holly exploded. "He has nothing compared to you--he couldn't turn a woman into a slut. You can. You can turn me into a total slut, I know it. Please do it John. I want it so much... I need it from you..."

"And now you're going to get it, you nasty hot little slut" said John, and a crack filled the air as John spanked my wife's firm round ass hard. Holly cried out in surprise then moaned loudly in pleasure as John began to thrust into her cunt. Having given herself totally to this man, my wife was getting fucked royally less than 3 feet away from me, and I was powerless to intervene. John punctuated his growls and roars of rutting with choice words aimed at reminding Holly what a slut she was being, how she was taking such a huge cock to the hilt in front of her husband, how her cunt was going to be so stretched out that she'd need big cocks or nothing, and so on. Holly's screams of ecstasy were interrupted by calling herself his whore or his slut whenever he demanded her to.

12