A Fair to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without prompting she told me that she was in heaven, that I never did anything that came close to making her feel this way, that John was ruining her for me, and so on. "I love big cock I love big cock I love big cock," Holly kept on sobbing out as John relentlessly thrust in and out with long hard strokes. My wife was cumming over and over and over again. I could hear her feet drumming on the floor as intense waves crashed through her body. Kim seemed in command the whole time, bobbing her heel up and down in my mouth, calling me pathetic, promising Holly that she'd bring Holly just as much pleasure as John was, that Holly was her slut too, and egged John on to fuck her harder and harder, to squeeze her tits, to spank her ass, to pull her hair, and to in every way break her in.

There was screaming, crying, begging, taunting, slapping, smacking, and the unbelievable sound of my wife's wet tortured pussy slurping around John's pounding cock. I humiliated myself by succumbing to it all and cumming. Nobody noticed until later. Kim was right--my body was of little interest to them.

At one point they changed positions, and Holly squatted over John and began to ride his cock up and down, dictating the depth and force of the fucking. It sounded like she was intent on being just as forceful as John had been. She started talking to John like he had been talking to her: "You like that, don't you, my tight pussy squeezing your cock...you like watching me bounce up and down on your giant cock, don't you...YES! Just like that! Squeeze my tits... pull on them, maul me you fucking stud...you like it too, don't you, yes, you like when I twist your nipples don't you, god yes I'm going...to...cummm.....oohhhhhGOOOODDYYEEESSSSS!!!"

Kim laughed and cheered and egged Holly on to ride up and down on John's cock. Holly's voice continued: "You can't see this Mike, but my pussy is being filled with a real cock. I haven't had anything like this since my first boyfriend. We fucked all throughout my junior year, and his cock was big too, not like John's awesome cock. Your cock is the smallest of the three, and I'd forgotten what a real cock feels like." John's voice cut her off: "Bitch, shut up and fuck."

"Oh God YES" Holly cried, and their athletic deep fucking continued as Kim's heel fucked my mouth and her voice and eyes taunted me. "Your wife is going to be fucking us daily--you do know that, don't you. Isn't that right Holly?" "YES" was my wife's one word screamed response.

John's groaning and panting reached an apex: "You've made my balls fill up with cum, you sexy little slut. Do you want me to fill your cunt or do you want to see it and taste it?" Without hesitation Holly panted, "Cum in my mouth, cum on my face. Soak me in your cum." At this Kim ordered me up, which I painfully attempted. Struggling up, I missed the sight of John's dick plopping out of Holly's abused cunt. Holly looked...amazing. Her skin glowed like brushed gold, and a sheen of sweat covered her body, like a goddess just emerged from the ocean.

Her tits were swollen from being mauled; her hair was a wild mess. She knelt once again before John. He stood above her, his cock bouncing and twitching right in front of her face. She reached out to wrap her hands around it, but Kim moved over to them and stopped her. "No no, my dear, you just massage his balls with both hands." Kim pressed her tits into John's back and reached around and grabbed John's sticky rod with one hand. "Tell me what you want," she said to Holly. "I want his cum" she said, her chest rising in falling in lust. SMACK! Kim swung John's dick like a weapon and tagged Holly right on the side of her face.

"SAY IT AGAIN" she yelled.

"I want his cum" Holly cried enthusiastically, and Kim told her to suck just the head of his cock into her mouth. Holly's beautiful tits heaved and she smiled and leered at me and said clearly "I want to be covered in his cum" as she then wrapped her swollen lips around the dripping shiny broad cockhead." You're gonna get it now" Kim said evilly as she reached around with her other hand. Kim now jacked John off from behind with both hands; her huge tits massaging his sweaty muscular back and my wife tugged on his full heavy balls and massaged his cockhead with her tongue and lips. John thrust and thrust and moaned and moaned and began to bellow as his orgasm erupted out of him. His first jet of cum hit Holly's throat so hard that her head flew back.

Her eyes were open in surprise and her mouth gaped open as John began to cum an indescribable amount. My orgasms generally consist of 2 minor squirts, but countless thick gooey ropes of jizz flew out of John's cock over and over again, landing in Holly's pretty little mouth, splattering off of her chin, landing on her cheeks, her neck, her tits, her hair, everywhere. Kim moaned and laughed as she ground her hips into John's, causing him to thrust forward and forward. She bit and lick his shoulder as she jacked him and jacked him all over my wife's licking begging mouth. Holly had another orgasm in the middle of the shower, and when she tensed up and came, pooled gobs of cum ran out of her mouth and down her tits and belly. As the torrent of cum subsided, Holly locked her mouth back onto John's cockhead and greedily sucked and swallowed the last spurts of cum.

Smiling down at his handiwork, John backed away and Kim moved forward. She knelt down and scooped big globs of cum off of Holly's tits. "You look so sexy covered in cum" she purred while licking my wife's neck. "You're such a beautiful sexy little slut, Holly." Holly was licking her lips, looking down at he body as if seeing herself for the first time, cooing and moaning all the while. Kim licked cum up off of Holly's chest and kept it collected in her mouth, then gently pushed Holly onto her hands and knees. My wife responded plainly, willing to be twisted in any manner this highly sexual couple wanted.

Kim drooled the cum she had collected in her mouth onto Holly's asshole, then slowly inserted one gooey finger into my wife's ass and began to slowly finger-fuck her ass. Kim whispered in her ear and nibbled on her neck as Holly moaned and slowly bucked back and forth on Kim's cum-coated finger. With her eyes glowing radiantly, Holly reached out and rubbed my lips with her fingers, forcing the taste of John's cum onto my taste buds.

She shivered and sighed contentedly. "God Mike, I AM their slut now. I feel so sensual, so sexual, so...Alive! You're not going to make me stop doing this are you?"

This last was asked with a combination of little girl coyishness and eager anticipation for the wrong answer to come from me. She closed her eyes and sharply sucked in her breath as Kim added another finger into her ass. John came back into the room.

"Alright girls, it's all set. Dan, George, and Derrick are on their way over right now." All eyes looked at me, and Holly began to giggle as an orgasm made its way smoothly through her limbs.

"Hon, do you remember that fantasy I had about..."

12