A Fairy Tale

Info
A fairy tale, or was it her nightmare?
775 words
2.99
166.1k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fairy tale of My Champion Lover



My champion lover stands in the moon light with just a pair of white baggy pants, he is shirtless and his tanned muscles can be seen rippling under the moons light. His hair is long, blonde and curly and his blue eyes can pierce my very soul. I listen to the drums of the music beating in the distance as the tropical music floats throughout the air. I stand before him in my long white sarong tied around my hips with a matching white bathing suit top tied around my neck and back. My hips began to move to my dance of seduction. Slowly dancing in circles around him, moving my hips in a steady sensual beat. I untied the back of my top and stood with my back against his chest, I felt his breathing so hard and the erection he pushed my ass up against.

I removed my top allowing it to drop onto the sandy shores as he kissed and sucked on the side of my neck while his hands searched my breast and my hips moved to a sensual beat never stopping, never missing a stroke of my hand over his hard cock behind me.

He lifts me up in his arms and we wade into the ocean waters that are still as glass and it looked like a perfect picture of a tropical night. The water was now up to his waist and his kisses are so inviting, he is caressing my breast as I wrapped my legs around him and under my sarong I feel my thong being ripped off, oh he takes me with such force, his long strides of his cock deep in my pussy, I wrap my arms and legs around him so much tighter feeling his cock throbbing inside of me and I feel so weightless as he was actually picking my body up and down by my waist as he rams my pussy on his rock hard cock.

I felt as if I could not get him in me any further, but I wanted that perfect cock in me, deeper, harder, I thought I was losing my mind from the desire spreading through my body like wild fire. And it happened the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my whole entire life, my body was trembling, my eyes rolled in the back of my eyes and when he brought me down on his cock for the last time I felt the biggest explosion erupt from my pussy and all over his cock.

I watched his face once I regained my composure, his jaw was so tight, his nostrils were flaring and then his teeth gritted tightly as the his veins in his neck began to bulge and throb, he moans my name from his lips so loudly as he came deep into my pussy.

I laid my head on his broad shoulder and kissed his neck and with one sudden shove into the water I was falling down into the black murky waters. I couldn't stop going down my arms and legs were thrashing all over in the water trying to stop me and then lightening bolts went through my body transforming me into a mermaid. When I came up to greet my lover, he had transformed into King Neptune of the sea with a long white beard, we need to discuss a diet because he has gotten a bit of a stomach. He calls me to pleasure him by a fog horn and when I enter his under water castle he waits for me with his cock out wanting me to suck it as he has it between my breast licking his head between my large breast, and he grabs the back of my hair and he rams my head up and down making my mouth go further down on his hard cock, and it is hitting the back of my throat so hard as saliva runs out of the corner of my mouth from his constant ramming of my head up and down on his cock. My eyes watered from the pressure of the cock in my mouth and then his hot thick white cum shoots down the back of my throat and I had to swallow hard or I would have choked on his cock.

Mmmm the sun feels so good on my beautiful purple tail, I brush my long hair on my favorite rock while waiting for some ships to come so I may play my sirens song while waiting for Neptune to summons me for another romp under the sea.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Erotica_Writings
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
sexiest voice

You have really sexies voice. If I could ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comment

The person reading this story isn't so good. The story is actually pretty good. But I swear it sounds like this person has no emotions they are just reading. I think it could be done better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FUCKING GREAT

DAMN IT GOT ME AND MY WIFE SO HOT SHE SUCKED ME OFF TWICE AS WE LISTENED TO YOU!

Banana69Banana69over 19 years ago
shit

anyone who thinks you have an ugly voice is a woman hater.

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsover 19 years agoAuthor
RE: STOP SMOKING

Lets see I don't smoke.....so my advice to you is to use Q-tips work wonders on your dirty little ears. . .Since when are children allowed on LIT? Tis. . .Tis you little dirty foot....oh and *THANK-YOU!!!*

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Had to have Indi A daddy just has to have his little girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's Birthday Gift to Baby Girl 18 year old girl is woken on her birthday by her Daddy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poor Becca Ch. 01 Becca gets forced to take five creampies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alone at Work The only girl on the night crew is forced by her coworker.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories