Fairytale, 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers

"Ohhhh, Teddddy, yes, I feel you, Teddy, so big, it's soooo hot, Teddy, your...your cock...is...so big" she gushed out almost not believing this could possibly be real. How could this be happening? She didn't care. How could it possibly fit inside her, it was huge, almost as big as her father's daddy-cock, so hugely hard.

"I want you to suck it for me," Teddy hissed. Pulled from her thoughts Ashley groaned with lust to the sound of his voice, the naughty, dirty things he was saying. "I want you to put your mouth on my big hard daddy-cock, lil baby. I know you want me in your hot little sucking mouth. I'll show you how, my hot little baby," he hissed pulling on her nipples, rubbing his hot, hard, heavy cock against her belly, "my hot, sexy, beautiful daughter," Teddy leaned up to her, "kiss Daddy, baby."

Hearing Teddy call her his daughter, relishing in her incestuous fantasy about her father Ashley opened her mouth, met Teddy's hot wet tongue with her own. Gushing her breath into his mouth, hearing him say, her father, her Daddy, Ashley kissed him back deep and long their tongues swirling, licking, her imagining her father, sucking each other into each others mouths.

She felt Leo stop licking her as he looked up from her legs, just long enough to whisper, "It's true my little lover, we're here Ashley baby, just like you wanted. Our naughty, dirty girl, rubbing yourself on us all this time, mmmm love your sweet little pussy, tastes so good, at last. Let me make you feel good, baby, let Leo lick your creamy little pussy," before he licked her, sucked her, her entire hot gaping slit, made her gush her sweet juices all over his beautiful tongue. "Mmmm, baby, Daddy loves your cream, lil baby," the rumbling of his voice making Ashley quiver, his hot gravelly voice in the dark of her bedroom so much like her father's made her feel so divine she spread her long legs even further open, letting that deliciously hot wet tongue eat her, suck her, lick deep into her pink smooth creamy wet cunny, her bald little mound shiny wet. Ashley panted and moaned, chirping little sounds of delirious hot pleasure, Leo's mouth licking, sucking, fucking her hot little pussy, overjoyed, her Teddy, her two best friends, their voices so familiar, exactly what she would think they would sound like. Leo's purr, his lapping tongue, an orgy of sensations making her feel exquisite as Teddy rubbed his big, hard-smooth cock back and forth hot over her heaving little belly. His pre-cum making her wet, exciting her, as Teddy raised himself up to let Ashley slide her warm hot hands onto his cock, to press him to her belly, to let him slide through her fingers his tongue swirling in her warm wet mouth, her moaning into his mouth.

"Yessss baby, put your tongue in Daddy's mouth, kiss Daddy little baby, yessss that's my good girl. Daddy's wants you to put me in your mouth baby, suck Daddy's cock, lil baby, yesss, good girl, mmm, that makes you hot doesn't it baby, sucking Daddy's cock, wanting your father's cock, doesn't it, yesss suck me Ashley, suck Daddy's cock my hot lil baby."

"Nnnnn Daddy, so naughty Daddy," Ashley moaned, "want you...in my mouth, Papa. Want to...nnnn want to suck you, Daddy," plunging her hot little mouth back over the head of Teddy's cock, imagining him her father.

Leo's tongue, Teddy's tongue, making her cum over, and over, Teddy slipped up higher and Ashley rubbed his thick hot cock on her breasts, on her nipples as Teddy whispered in the naughtiest way, "Lick it, lil baby. I know you want to, I know you want my big hard cock in your hot little mouth, my sexy baby. That's my good girl, kiss it baby, good girl, yessss, lick the tip, mmmmyesss little baby, wrap your fingers around Teddy's big cock, good girl," pushing her head down onto his throbbing hot hard cock. "Now, use your whole tongue. Ohhh, Ashley, ohhhhyess you like it don't you, lil baby. Ohhh fuck baby, yesss, your hot sucking little mouth feels so good on Daddy. Leo licking your little pussy, so good, isn't he, his hot wet tongue feels so good, doesn't it my sexy lil girl. Ohhh yes, baby, suck Daddyyy. Ohhh yesss, that's my good girl, suck it baby, nnnnnnn suck Daddy's big hard cock in your hot little mouth. Ohhh, baby, yesss, just like that, your tongue, ohhhhh, Ashley, little baby."

Hearing Teddy say, "Daddy" over and over, sent Ashley into a frenzy sucking his huge cock into her hot wet sucking little mouth. Sucking him hard, then working her tongue over him lavishing his cock with love, loving him in her mouth, his thick hot cock so full and throbbing hard in her little mouth, imagining her father, sucking, licking his big cock and sucking him, wanting to make him feel good, to give him pleasure, wanting to show him what hot little slut she could be for him, that she could take care of him, his needs.

She had just thought, "If only Daddy..." and Teddy told her to suck him, her father, to suck his cock, "suck Daddy, lil baby." He seemed to know everything she was thinking. Did Leo know, too?

Leo's tongue vibrated and quivered working his magic on her hot little cunt, sliding his long tongue inside her as Ashley began moaning, mewling, humming in a sexual ecstatic frenzy on Teddy's cock as Leo lathered his tongue over her hot little slit, licked across her bottom, "Does Daddy's tongue make my little baby feel good," Leo said in a low quiet rumbling voice, "mmmmm, little baby, yessss, push your little pussy on Daddy's tongue, baby. You're so wet. So hot for Daddy's mouth on your bald little pussy, aren't you, baby?"

Ashley could only groan as Leo knew he was right, that she loved his hot mouth on her soaking wet little cunny, his tongue, licking her, loving her, Teddy's throbbing hot daddy-cock in her hot sucking mouth.

Teddy moved up and over to Ashley's side, his arm over her shoulder, the side of her face rubbing against his familiar furry soft belly, her mouth never leaving his beautiful cock as Teddy stroked her hair, whispered to her, "Yesss, that's my good girl, my naughty lil girl is such a slut for her Daddies big cocks, aren't you lil baby?"

Ashley answered with a vibrating humming enthusiastic, "Nnnggghhh," on her Teddy's cock.

"Mmmmyes, good girl, suck it baby, suck Daddy, makes you so hot doesn't it little baby, your Daddies fucking you, our hot baby, our sexy daughter, fucking yourself on us all this time. We could smell, and taste and feel you little baby, now, now, we can finally fuck you back. That's it, use your hands lil baby, ohhhh Ashley, baby, such a hot sucking little baby, such a good girl, nnnn yesss, fuck Daddy's cock with your hot little mouth, mmmm lil baby, yesss," Teddy urged her on, stroking her hair, pulling her hard onto his hot hard cock.

Ashley gripped Teddy's swollen cock in her little hands loving being told she was his good girl as he fucked his hugely hot hard cock through her fist, fucked into her sucking wanton little mouth, slid up and down, his long hard cock, his pre-cum dribbling from her chin as she moaned and groaned and raised herself so she could bob her head and suck him deeper.

Teddy growled, "Mmmm, baby, where'd you learn to suck cock like that baby? Such a naughty little slut for Daddy, nnnn, yessss, ohhhh yeahhh suck it, baby. You look so beautiful, Ashley, sucking Daddy, being licked by your Daddy. So lovely little baby, nnnn, our dirty little girl, we're going to fuck you every night from now on baby, any time you want us, need us. We're going to fuck you."

Ashley groaned, her wish come true. Teddy had wrapped his fingers in her hair, pulled her hair making her suck him deeper as Ashley came up gasping for air, and then of her own accord sucked him back into her mouth again groaning, loving her Teddy's hot, swollen, throbbing cock, her Daddy's cock in her warm little sucking mouth, squealing as Leo licked her clit, wishing his big cock was in her tight wet pussy, her hot, dripping wet little cunny.

Ashley felt Leo raise, his paws lift over her thighs, his weight sink into the mattress as he moved up toward her. She felt his fur slide through her pussy, on fire, his chest slide up between her legs. His hips spread her thighs apart. She felt his belly slide through her wet hot sex, as she felt, oh my god, Leo's big hard cock lay against her swollen sex. "Mmmmm," she groaned, sucking Teddy's cock even harder, imagining her father sliding between her spread wide legs as Leo slid his swollen hard cock through her sex, long, hot, throbbing dripping wet, back and forth, like it never ended it was so big and thick.

She could feel Leo's cock pulsing and throbbing as she groaned again a high mewling sound on Teddy's cock anticipating Leo's pushing into her, throbbing hot hard in her mouth anticipating that big hot thing inside her, bigger than any of her boyfriends had been. She felt Leo move just so, his hugely hard cock touch against her hot swollen humming little cunt, her swollen little cunt open and dripping wet, needy, quivering. "Nnnn, Leo," she purred, "nnnnn, your...cock, sooo big, so hot on my pussy, Leo, nnnnnnn, Daddyyy," she groaned humping her little hips, making Leo's big cock glide through her slippery wet sex, press along the folds of her pink little slit. "Nnnngghh, Daddy, so hot, so hard, nnnnn Daddyyy, in meeee, put it, in meeee," she nearly cried.

"Babbyyyy," she heard Leo growl, "little babbbyyyy" he purred again, "Daddy's going to fuck you, baby. You'll love Daddy's cock, baby. You'll be begging Daddy to fuck you deeper, harder, I promise you lil baby, you'll be thinking about your Daddy's big cock all day, wanting us again, and when night time comes little baby, you'll be so wet waiting for our big hard daddy-cocks."

Ashley groaned. She knew Leo was right. Pulling Teddy's cock from her mouth, from want, from need, her pleading cry, "Nnnnnn, Daddy, nnngghyessss fuck me, Daddy, fuck my lil pussy. Ohhhh Daddyyyyy, ohhhh Daddy, nnnnnyessss put it in me, want your cock...in me Daddy. My two boys, my two hot fucking boys, mmmmm, fuck your little girl," she pleaded, "fuck me Daddyyyy," she whined, "need that big, huge thing inside me, Leo, put it in me, my hot little pussy," that feeling so deep in her belly, needing to be touched so deep in her warm little belly.

Ashley closed her knees around Leo's torso, humping her throbbing aching hot cunt at his fat thick hard cock pushing at the entrance to her little pussy, his hot breath on her breasts, feeling his perfect soft furry body on the insides of her thighs, her calves, her ankles pressing into his sides. He touched the wide head of his daddy-cock against her tight little hole, her sopping wet cunt sucking the head of his daddy-cock inside her, her hips gyrating pulling her Daddy inside her.

Leo hunched his big, long, thick hot cock up inside his little Ashley, "Ohhhh, little baby, so tight on Daddy's cock, so soft, so hot and wet, nnnnggghh," he growled as he slid inside her, fucking deeper and deeper sliding through her sopping wet hungry tight little pussy, Ashley's legs sliding along his sides, his fur, stretching her open.

Fucking deep and long and slow, being fucked by her Daddy-Leo, her stuffed animal she'd rubbed her little pussy on so many times soaking his furry body as she lay on his back, on his belly, sliding her pussy over his fur, who now had a big daddy-cock, fucking her, just like the man in the movie.

Ashley moaned, and mewled as he slid his thick swollen cock inside her, "Nnn, uhhhnnnnn Daddy, yesss, fuck it into me Leo, nnnnbabyyy, so big, nnnn Dadddyyy, ohhhh Daddy, yes, Leo, fuck me, Leo, ohhh you feel so good, baby, yeesssss, fuck meeee, fuck your little girl with your big lovely cock," she moaned, pulling on Teddy's cock as Leo fucked his huge cock into her.

"Mmm, you like watching Leo fuck me, don't you Teddy, you naughty Teddy," she swooned. "You like looking at your Ashley spread my legs for Leo, don't you, you like watching Leo between my legs, fucking my hot little pussy, so hot for your cocks, don't you Teddy. Nnnnn, yes, I like you watching, let me pull on your cock for you Teddy," Ashley mewled, "watch me, Teddy, watch Daddy fuck me, nnnnnnnuhh, watch me lick your naughty daddy-cock," her Leo laying on her belly, his fur sliding along her legs as he fucked up into her, his long slow deep strokes so good, her swollen pink cunt sucking his big daddy-cock, milking his hugely hard daddy-cock.

Leo licked her swollen hot nipples again, and again, sliding inside her, his perfect rhythm, fucking and sucking, moaning and writhing being fucked by her two best friends, her men, their big hard cocks. Ashley wished they could all three cum at the same time.

She sucked Teddy back into her mouth, cupping his hot cum-filled balls. She slid her legs onto Leo's long back, opening her hot little pussy up to him, squeezing him as she moaned, and mewled feeling his cock surge, get bigger, thicker, ready to cum inside her.

"Nnnn, ohhhh fuck, yesss, cumming, cumming baby's, cum in me, cum in my mouth Teddy, cum in my little pussy, Leo. Nnnn, yesss, fuck me boys, ohhhhh gooddd, " Ashley hissed into the dark of her bedroom, "ohhhhh, nnnnnughhhhh," she moaned as she came, wave after wave, her clit humming, deep inside her vibrations taking her breath away. Her entire body rocking, thrusting, undulating, she sucked wave after wave of Teddy's cum as Leo drove deep inside her, buried his huge throbbing hot cock inside her as she felt him cum inside her, humping her little hips up at her friend, sucking his throbbing pulsing hot cock with her tight swollen cunt as she sucked Teddy's cum from him in her sucking little mouth. All three of them grinding, moaning collapsing, heaving, panting, laughing, so happy, so satiated.

ā–ā–ā–

Ashley woke the next morning, sunlight streaming into her room, the sheer white curtains glowing in the bright soft light.

I wonder what time it is, she thought to herself. Mmmm, I slept in. She felt luxurious under the blankets, her bare legs sliding through the soft sheets.

Her nightie rumpled under her, her bare little pussy, her naked belly, her nipples still deliciously sore as she stretched, she remembered her wonderful friends fucking her during the night, and wondered whether it had all been a dream, a delicious dream. Teddy's big man-cock in her mouth, Leo's mouth on her, his hugely swollen cock in her little pussy, her on his belly, fucking that huge cock in her swollen creamy wet little pussy.

She remembered climbing on top of her Leo, his long soft belly, her nightie open, her bare belly on his groin, her belly so hot against his as she rubbed herself on his fur, on his solid thick torso under her. She remembered, as she kissed Teddy their hot wet tongues entwined, moaning into each other as she rubbed her hard nipples, her belly on Leo's fur, fucking herself on her Leo, his fur so delicious on her hot skin.

She remembered, as she pressed down onto his hugely swollen cock, as he fucked up inside her soaking hot little pussy, his pulling her bottom, pulling her tighter down onto his long throbbing cock gliding in and out of her squishing wet little pussy as she came again, and again through the night.

She opened her eyes, her Teddy and Leo; her two best friends, just her stuffed animals again, smiling at her. Teddy's hands, paws again; Leo's long pink tongue the soft smooth plastic, his grinning open mouth as if he were panting after fucking her. Him looking at her, beaming, his paws reaching out toward her as she hugged them to her, their fur, full of her smell, her so freshly fucked.

"Mmmm, my boys," she purred smiling, pulling her stuffed animals to her. "Mmmm, you were right, Leo, I can't wait until tonight." The first thing she wanted to do, was slide on top of her big Leo's belly again, and suck her Teddy's lovely daddy-cock back into her mouth. Her Leo to fuck his hugely swollen daddy-cock into her creamy soft needy little pussy, his soft fur rubbing her breasts, her belly, the insides of her creamy soft thighs, "Nnnnnnnnn," she moaned, delighting in her perverse excitement.

Ashley heard something. Her father, standing there, the door half open, his robe open below the belt at his waist, his hand around his hugely swollen cock, sliding up and down, looking at his daughter half naked in bed.

Seeing her father pulling on his cock Ashley felt her little pussy quiver, slippery warm wet. She closed her eyes, pretending to still be asleep.

She heard him come into her room, closing and locking her door. He approached her bed, leaned down and kissed her forehead. She felt his warm-hot fingers on her thigh, and her nipples begin tingling, her cream so slippery as she felt him touch her freshly shaven smooth bald mound, trail his fingers over her as she felt him take her hand, the heat of his cock as she wrapped her fingers around it, as she opened her legs for her Daddy.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,450 Followers
12