A Fairytale Cum True Pt. 01

Story Info
Inspired by a movie scene that made my nose grow 4 inches.
961 words
3.8
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going into his freshman year at university, Will was a shy, quiet 18 year-old with a passion for film, theatre, and musicals. Although he longed to be on the stage, his anxiety kept him relegated behind the scenes for his high school productions, and despite his resolutions going into post-secondary education, he had found himself working as an assistant stage manager for UVA's rendition of "Shrek: The Musical".

Will's devotion to his craft meant he was one of the most knowledgeable thesbians among the cast and crew; however, his shyness and lack of seniority meant he would have to wait his turn for more important roles. This was fine for Will - he just loved being a part of the shows and was glad to have found a home in the theatre community.

He had gotten to know lots of people, made a few good friends, and even developed quite the crush on a girl! Her name was Meglan - she was a year older than him and had worked as the costume designer on the previous musical. In contrast to himself, Meglan - or Meg as most peers called her - was bubbly, witty, and not one to shy away from much of anything. She was a bit notorious for flirting with and pranking many of the actors, although she typically didn't bother the less prominent crew members like Will. There was something very exciting, albeit dangerous, about her that he had taken a strong liking to.

It caught him by surprise when he found himself daydreaming about her in a dominating role. His online proclavities had lead him towards material portraying submissive males and their oppressive mistresses - the virtual scenarios apparently leaving a lasting impression on his real life fantasties. Often, he would excuse himself to the bathroom during his human sexuality elective and fantasize about her barging into the stall where he was feverishly jerking himself off. She had a huge smile on her face as she slapped him on the ass and wrapped her hand around his cock. The fantasy would end with him shooting his load into the toilet bowl right before he collapsed onto the seat. He quickly composed himself and made his way back to the lecture hall.

------------------------

The production had been such a success last year that this year, the theatre department planned to continue with the francise, this time writing a brand new script and songs for Shrek 2. Now in his sophomore year, Will was still an assistant stage manager, but he was second-in-command should anything happen to Jenny, the stage manager. In addition, he was delighted to have been offered the role of an understudy for several minor characters. He had impressed Jenny last year with his diligence and word had gotten to the director of Will's desire to act. He knew they were small parts, but nevertheless, he was pleased with his first acting gig.

Because the costume and props department found themselves short-handed for the new production, Will was quickly asked to work with them until rehearsals began. Of course, this meant working closely with Meg, both to his delight and dismay. He couldn't keep his cool around her - the way she flirted with him made his blood rush and his mouth dry. It didn't take long for her to start bossing him around, not that he minded it at all!

One of the first tasks was to go out to buy some of the supplies they would need for the costume. He drove in his mum's mini-van to the fabric outlet and carefully measured out all the silk and lace they would need for the royal costumes. He went to the thrift store to get all kinds of wacky hats and shoes for the many fairytale creatures of Duloc and the people of Far Far Away. He slowly but surely made his way through the entire list until he arrived at the last item. As soon as he read it, a confused look popped onto his face. He began to redden in his face as well become a little light-headed. There must have been a mistake so he called Meg to let her know that he was done, except for the final item - he would just leave that out.

Meg: "Hello?"

Will: "Hey Meg, uhm it's Will... just calling to say that I got everything on the list."

Meg: "Everything? Are you sure?"

Will: "Uhm, ya... like pretty much everything exactly as you wrote down"

Meg: "So you were able to find everything, huh? That was fast!"

Will: "Haha ya it was pretty easy! I just went to the fab-"

Meg cut him short.

Meg: "So you got the last item?"

Will: "Uh... what was that again?"

Meg: "You have the list - you tell me."

Will: "Uhm... well... I figured there must have been a mistake cause..."

Meg: "Will, honey - read the final item so I know that you know what it is we need."

Will started to sweat and felt his Adam's apple swell up in his throat.

Will: "Well... Uh... According to this... we need a... thong?"

Meg: "What was that? I couldn't hear you"

Will: "Uhmmm I said 'a thong'... which can't be right haha"

Meg: "Oh, it is. And not just any old thong... a HOT PINK THONG!!"

She yelled confidently into the phone.

Will: "So... I actually have to get that??"

Meg: "Yes - you will have to go buy one... that is unless you already have one in your panty drawer that we could borrow?"

Will: "WHAT?! Of course, I don't!"

Meg: *giggling* "Are you sure you aren't wearing a little thong right now?"

** Part 2 coming to a theatre near you soon **