A Faithful Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, I suddenly felt him grip the back of my head firmly with his right hand. It was as if he thought I might change my mind and stop if he didn't hold me tightly. Fat chance of that! I reached my right hand up, and with three of my fingers, began to gently tickle the bottom of his balls. I was pulling all the way back and off his cock with a bit of a popping sound, then I would immediately go as far down on him as I could. I repeated this several times before I began to try to get into a bobbing rhythm with my mouth on his cock.

He must have liked what I was doing, because he let out a huge sigh. When I glanced up, he had a look of total control and complete satisfaction on his face. There was no way I would be able to say no to anything he asked of me today. Tina's boyfriend now controlled me completely. I would do whatever he bid me, regardless of my husband.

"Suck it you little married white slut," he said, as I began to taste huge amounts of pre-cum. My God, he produces more pre-cum than Jem produces in a complete orgasm, I realized in astonishment. I also noted that the taste of it was amazing. Jem's cum was always bitter and awful tasting, even though there was never very much of it. Mike's had an almost sweet and completely palatable taste, and it was having the effect of making my pussy drool-as if it were an aphrodisiac or something, and was spurring me on to make this giant of a man flood me with his cum. I wanted it. I wanted ALL of it!

"Do you like it baby?" asked Mike.

I pulled his cock from my mouth, stared at it lovingly, and replied, "Oh God yes," then resumed sucking immediately, as if I were afraid he might take it away from me.

"Do you want it bad baby?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmm," I replied, not really wanting to take it out of my mouth again. I felt like a small child with it's favorite giant pacifier. I wouldn't give it up without a fight!

"Well baby, I'm about to give you the best fucking you've ever had," he continued, causing a moan to escape my lips around his member. He knew he had me, there was no doubt about it anymore. "But there's going to be one condition, baby. You're going to have to do just exactly what I tell you to do."

I pulled back from him, resting back on my haunches, looking up into his eyes. I saw nothing but adventure and fun there. I had to know what he was up to!

"Sure," I replied simply, nodding my head enthusiastically, if not a bit over eagerly.

"Well my sweet little married white slut," he began, "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life, but I'm not going to cum in your pussy."

I gulped, trying to fully comprehend what he was saying to me. "You're not?"

"No. Instead, I'm going to fuck you again, and again, and again. I'm going to make you cum so many times you will lose count. Hell, you may even lose consciousness. But every time I cum, I want to cum in your mouth."

"OK," I replied again maybe a bit too quickly, surprising even myself. Did I just agree to let this man fuck me over and over again? It sure sounded like it.

"When I cum in your mouth, you are to swallow as much as you can. I am going to give you a cum bath. You will be completely covered with it and totally smell of it. You aren't allowed to clean up, brush your teeth, or even get a drink until you go straight home to Jem, walk right up to him, and give him a long, slow, sensuous kiss right on the mouth!"

I don't know why, but I nearly had an orgasm as he described what he wanted! I was totally shocked, but at the same time completely transfixed by what he was telling me. Again it was as if he had delved into my deepest, most secretive fantasy, and was reading it out loud to me! I never knew I had these fantasies, but something within him was waking them within me!

I also completely understood the ramifications of these actions! Mike would fill my mouth with his cum, and only a few minutes later, I would be power kissing Jem! My husband would be tasting the spunk from this super stud!

"I don't think I can do that," I said, doubtfully.

"The hell you can't," he said authoritatively. "There isn't any turning back now you silly little girl," he said as he tapped his huge member against the side of my face. "You're in it now, and you are going to do exactly what I tell you to do, exactly the WAY I tell you to do it, is that understood?" he demanded.

The scent of his erect penis was so masculine, and his voice so stern and commanding, I completely faltered. Any resolve I had seeped from me at that moment.

"OK," I said. There was no denying it, he was right. I was in it, and I had absolutely no desire to turn back now. I lifted one hand up to cup his massive balls, and lifted his huge member with my other hand, completely admiring them. I did have to have them now, he was right.

Mike's cock twitched. As I looked up into his eyes, I could tell that he was completely taken with the idea of not only getting to fuck me, but also the idea that not long after he was finished with me, Jem would be kissing my mouth – after my mouth had been completely filled with his sperm! Jem would smell and taste the cum that he completely covered his wife with.

Whether I liked it or not, the idea turned me on too.

Mike lifted me into the air. HE carried me up the stairs to what must have been his and Tina's bedroom. He set me on the bed, grabbed my T shirt in both hands, and pulled it over my head, exposing my white, lacey, half bra to his view. For the second time that day, I admired the way his dark skin contrasted against my completely white skin as his large, strong hands squeezed my big white breasts through my bra, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Nice," was all he said, as he reached between the cups to the clasp, freeing it with ease I've never experienced before. Jem normally struggled for at least half a minute with it. Mike was so different in every way.

As my breasts spilled into view, I could feel his eyes drinking me in, his desire growing. He quickly worked the buttons on my jeans, and began pulling them off, somewhat roughly. My panties caught on the jeans and went right down with them, exposing my cleanly shaven pussy for him.

He immediately dropped to his knees and began licking me, lifting one of my legs over his shoulder, and nearly lifting me completely off the floor as he did this. His tongue was huge, and seemed to cover my whole pussy all at once as he found my clit and began working his magic on it. I felt myself on the verge of a huge orgasm already, and we really hadn't even begun.

I had no desire to cum this way though. I wanted him inside me, and the sooner, most definitely the better!

"Fuck me now Mike!" I begged him. "I need to feel you inside me."

"Hmmmm-I can't be certain, but I think my little white married wifey just asked me to fuck her. Is that right?"

"Ohhh God yes," I answered longingly.

We were both so turned on, I couldn't imagine him lasting very long. I knew I wouldn't. He lifted me up onto the bed, lifted my legs apart, and aligned his incredible cock with the entrance of my pussy. I was already soaked, and his licking served as an excellent lubrication.

Just the same, it did hurt as his enormous head entered my pussy, then his massive girth that was unlike anything I had ever felt before began pushing further and further inside me. He sensed that he was hurting me, and slowed his pace just a bit. I knew this must have been maddening for him, because it was for me. I was impatient, and wanted to be fucked. The thought occurred to me that I wasn't the first white woman who he had fucked this way. In fact, he was fucking me on my best friend's bed, and rather than upset me, it only fueled my desire and made me want to further show him that I was the better lover than Tina.

At long last, he had worked it all the way in. Our pelvises finally met, and he rested in that position for nearly 30 seconds as he kissed me deeply and sensually. He next pulled nearly all the way out. I looked down between us, and could see his amazingly thick and long cock, with just the huge head inside me. He then lowered back down all the way again. He repeated this for what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes. He was certainly taking his time, and the desire in both of us continued to grow!

I finally grew tired of him being gentle. I looked up into his eyes and said, "Are you gonna fuck me or what?"

I saw a brief flash in his eyes. I knew he was not accustomed to being challenged, and for a moment the look in his eyes frightened me. But then I could tell that he liked it. I was different than what he had been with before – maybe a bit more brazen, a bit spunkier.

I sensed he was also determined not to disappoint me. He took my legs, and put them up on his shoulders and began fucking me deep, hard, and fast. He fucked me with a fury that I had never seen in my life! The bed's headboard banged hard against the wall, while the legs of the bed bounced hard on the floor, and I was moaning to the point of nearly screaming. In short, we were making some noise!

Mike's cock was reaching places that Jem's never could. If he didn't already know, it was clearly evident now, I completely belonged to him. He owned me, and I would do whatever he told me.

The next few hours is actually a bit of a blur to me. I had one orgasm after another, and there were periods where it seemed to be one long, continuous orgasm. Saying that it was the best sex I had ever had in my life is such an understatement-but it most certainly was. I had cum several times, and he still had not. This was about to change!

Suddenly he withdrew from me. He moved quickly, straddling me and positioning himself on top of me such that he could press his large cock against my lips. He let out a guttural grunt and almost seemed to growl a bit as he held back nothing.

I was so excited that I was actually about to make him cum! That is truly what I had come here to do today. I opened my mouth, relaxed my throat, and attempted to accommodate his as well as I could as he began pumping his cum into my eager mouth!

To say that it was a lot of cum would again be such an understatement. It was just like last night with Raquel. He was cumming huge quantities into my mouth and I was swallowing for all I was worth, determined to do so much better than she did. I would swallow as fast as I could, feeling my mouth and cheeks filling. It began running down my chin, and I continued to struggle to keep up with his flow. I got nearly all of it, and I was so proud of myself.

He didn't get soft at all! This fact completely amazed me! He laid me back on the bed and went back to fucking me. It was slower and gentler this time, with less need for completion. I had another orgasm as he kept up a slow and steady pace that seemed to almost over stimulate my clit since his huge cock rubbed directly on it due to the angle we were laying.

This went on for what seemed like hours when he suddenly pulled out, grabbed me, and rolled me over. He lifted me up, and began fucking me doggy style, grabbing my tits beneath me and really pushing hard. This was definitely the hardest fucking I had ever had, he was being rough – I had never had anyone be rough with me, and I loved it.

"Oh Gaaaaawd," I moaned.

"You like that you little slut?" he asked.

"Ooooo—oooooo-oooo-yeeeeees!"

"Then ask me to fuck you!"

"Oh Gaaaaawwwwwd, FUCK ME MIKE! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

"Is this better than that little wimp does?"

"Yeeeeesssss."

"Tell me he's a wimp, SAY IT!"

I knew it was all part of the great fuck, but at the same time, I felt hesitant to say it. This only seemed to encourage Mike who fucked harder and faster and with more fury than I ever thought was possible. And it was definitely working, I was nearing another crashing end.

"SAY IT! SAY IT!" he demanded, fucking me harder than I had ever thought possible. He squeezed my dangling breasts hard in his strong hands as he plowed me like I had never been plowed in my life!

"My husband is a wimp....ahhhh...ahhh...ahhh...and you....ungh ungh ungh...fuck SOOOO much betteeeeeeeer," I groveled as drool began leaking from my mouth down onto the bed, as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I very nearly lost conciseness from the intensity of it.

This must have worked for him to. The idea of not only getting to fuck a married woman, but also pretty much owning her seemed to be what fueled his sexual fire. He pulled out quickly again, positioned himself above me, and shoved his cock back into my mouth!

He started cumming again. This time it wasn't so much a thrusting overflow as just a continuous large flow that again filled my mouth completely. When he finished, I looked up into his eyes, opened my mouth a bit, and showed him a huge amount of cum on my tongue. As he looked at me, I closed my mouth and swallowed it all for him. He just smiled and began rubbing his cum covered cock all over my lips, nose, and forehead and even in my hair. My face was completely wet, sticky, and covered in his seed.

"OK, let's do it now!" he said.

I knew exactly what he meant. It was time for me to fulfill what I had agreed to do before we started. I began putting my clothes back on, wondering if I could really go through with this.

He told me to call my husband and lie to him, telling him that I was at the grocery store and my car wouldn't start. He would take me back to my car and each of us would drive our own cars over to the grocery store. He would find a place out of sight to watch...and he wanted to see me kissing him, and that I better not wimp out on him or this time would be our last!

Guess this took away the idea I had of cleaning up a bit before doing it without telling Mike. He must have sensed this plan, and he was going to make sure I lived up to my agreement! I had to kiss him on the mouth with Mike's seed all over my face.

Half an hour later, with Mike inconspicuously parked several aisles over, but still with a great view, my husband pulled up to rescue his little wife whose car was stalled at the grocery store.

As he approached, it occurred to me that he probably wouldn't know what he was tasting, but at the same time, the smell of cum was strong on my face, and I knew my breath was absolutely thick with it and even some of my hair was a bit sticky from it. I was going to have to distract him to keep him from getting suspicious.

I felt my mind racing trying to figure out what to do as Jem approached me at my car. I thought about just giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, but I knew that was not at all the intent of Mike and my agreement. And hell, let's be honest, it wasn't at all what I wanted to do either.

As he approached, I pretended to be the flustered young wife who was scared of being stranded at a grocery store with a car that wouldn't start. As he approached I thanked him for coming over, and when he got to me I threw my arms around him, and began kissing him HARD on the mouth. I felt myself very nearly cum and I could tell he was getting aroused from my kiss. I forcefully shoved my tongue into his mouth, harder than I had ever done before. He seemed to love it as I licked my tongue along his lips, then forced it back deep within his mouth.

We continued this hard kiss for nearly a full minute, with me shoving my tongue nearly down his throat! As I did this, I heard Mike's voice in my head, encouraging me to tell him that my husband was a wimp. No since pretending it's not true I thought. He is.

12