A Faithful Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked hot. I was pretty much still aglow from the amazing fucks I had received earlier, and all this excitement seemed to get me aroused all over again. I knew how I could distract Jem.

Just as he was getting ready to knock on the door again, I whipped it open, and grabbed him.

"I've been waiting for you to get home all day," I lied to him, grabbing him roughly and shoving my tongue deeply into his mouth.

"What happened to you today?" he asked when I came up for air briefly and began pulling his clothes off him.

"Wouldn't you like to know you small dicked wimp," I thought to myself. What I said was, "I've gotten myself all worked up thinking about my big stud man coming home and giving me the fucking of my life!"

He needed no further encouragement. We made our way to the bed, me noting that he didn't lift me from my feet and throw me on it as I was becoming accustomed to. He entered me, and started fucking at his one pace – overdrive. It was over in like 2 minutes. I faked an orgasm for the first time ever. I couldn't even tell he was inside me. Mike was completely ruining my husband sexually for me.