A Faithful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jem let out a groan. I realized that I have scarcely ever shown this kind of sexual aggression and he must be enjoying it. I also realized from experience, if I kept it up this approach for another 10 seconds, he would cum right in my mouth, and be pretty much done for. There was no way I wanted it to end that way! I NEEDED to be fucked. I grabbed his elbow, and nearly drug the poor man up to the bedroom – hastily tearing off my own clothes as we went. I could see the dazed and surprised look on his face, but he also seemed to not have any complaints.

"Fuck me, ya big stud!" I exclaimed to my still shell-shocked husband. He didn't need to be asked twice. He lined his hard cock up with my drooling pussy, and started fucking me. Within seconds I was literally screaming out an extreme climax. Jem's climax followed seconds later.

As my amazed husband collapsed on top of me, he began laughing.

"What's so funny?" I laughed with him.

"You are going to have to work more often if it makes you feel that way!" he exclaimed incredulously.

"Baby, it's YOU that makes me feel this way," I lied to my husband for the first time in my life.

12