A Faker's Progress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Because I really liked you and I thought that we were getting on so well together and I thought that you were interested in me ...as a woman, I mean. It upset me a lot when I saw you there with Mummy.'

Cassie turned to Rachel. 'Would it be easier if I explained for you, darling,' she suggested. Rachel nodded.

'Rachel has told me that she likes the maturity and intelligence of older men', Cassie continued. 'It's very much as we talked about last night. Boys of her own age simply don't have it. She's never had a relationship with an older man but she would like to and, when you arrived here yesterday, she immediately realised how much she liked you.'

Cassie paused, as if to let me take in what she had said.

'The fact is', she went on, 'Rachel is still a virgin and she was hoping that you would be the one to take her virginity. When she saw us together yesterday, all her hopes suddenly vanished. It was quite a shock for her.'

I nodded my head to let them both know that I understood.

'Now that we've talked', Cassie continued, 'we want to make a suggestion. We just hope you'll be alright with it.'

She paused, as if she was steeling herself up. 'If you're agreeable, we'd like to share you. We'd like you to take Rachel's virginity and show her the wonderful things about sex that she has yet to experience. And we want you to go on bringing pleasure and happiness to my life.'

She paused again, this time for longer. I needed it. It wasn't every day that I was faced with such a suggestion.

'I don't know what to say', was all I could manage to end the silence. 'Most men could only begin to dream about being in a situation like this but when it happens to me I'm speechless. Both of you are very special and I can't think of anything better than having you both as lovers.'

I reached out to both of them with my hands. They both leaned forward and I kissed first Rachel and then Cassie. As we broke away, Cassie looked at Rachel and then at me. There was a moment of hesitation before she spoke again.

'I suppose I ought to tell you both that there is something of a family tradition to this. When I met Bob -- your dad -- I was a virgin. My mother never liked him much and she thought he'd be a lousy lover -- she was never shy about saying such things. When Bob and I started talking about getting married, she invited one of her boyfriends, Mike, over. She said that, if I really was determined to marry Bob, I'd better experience some decent sex first, especially if I was still a virgin. So... Mike took my virginity with my mother there beside me, and then he had my mother in front of me.'

'You mean that granny...' Rachel was flabbergasted. 'I always thought she was such a sweet old lady. I had no idea... The randy old devil! No wonder she always had a smile on her face -- all those memories.'

'With granny appearances could be very deceptive', Cassie continued. 'Anyway, Mike stayed the whole summer. It was an absolutely crazy, unreal time. I learned so much that summer. He fucked me and he fucked granny, sometimes on our own, sometimes with the other there, in every possible way. It was the swinging sixties after all and, as Philip Larkin said, sex had just been invented. I think she hoped it would encourage me to give up the idea of marrying Bob but I fancied becoming the Lady of the Manor far too much.'

Cassie lowered her head as if she was embarrassed but determined to bring it out into the open anyway.

'Mike fucked me on the night before I got married -- as granny said, I was going to want to remember it -- but that was the last time. That summer soon became like a distant dream and I settled down to married life. Maybe granny was right, but if I'd followed her advice I would never have had my wonderful daughters.'

'Wow! That's incredible.' There was no disguising the fact that Rachel was taken aback. She had obviously never considered her mother and her grandmother in that way and, if she had ever imagined them having a sex life at all, it was certainly not the one she had just heard tell of.

This was absolutely fascinating of course -- it completely changed my impression of Cassie and certainly explained a few things -- and it was fun hearing about the past, but it was time to come back to the present.

'I assume you're thinking I should take Rachel now, tonight. Were you thinking it should be like you and your mother, you here too?'

It was Rachel who replied. 'Tonight, when you're going to take me for the first time, I want all three of us to be together and that's not just to keep up the family tradition. I want Mummy to give me to you, so it won't be like it's happening behind her back.'

Cassie nodded her agreement. 'I don't think I could lie in my own bed tonight, knowing what's going on in here. I want to be a part of it, if Rachel doesn't mind. It seems odd, but a mother is with her daughter through all her other 'firsts', why not this one too? I want to watch that cock that's given me so much pleasure, taking my beautiful daughter.'

'That sounds so incredibly erotic', I replied, 'but just remember that I'm not as young and energetic as I once was. I may need to pace myself. The thought of taking two beautiful women all night long may be very appealing but... I'll do my best.'

Cassie stood up and came round to the other side of the bed. She took Rachel's hand and she, too, got to her feet. 'I suppose that if I'm going to give Rachel to you, I'd better get her ready for you. Just sit there and enjoy it.'

Standing behind her daughter, she reached round and began undoing the buttons of her blouse, slowly, teasingly. Rachel wasn't wearing a bra, of course, so Cassie left the blouse where it was, open so that I could see the gap between her breasts but not the breasts themselves. Next, she slipped down the zip on the side of Rachel's skirt. With a hand on each side, she eased it over her hips and it fell to the floor. Rachel lifted each foot in turn so that her mother, kneeling now, could remove it completely, leaving her wearing only a pair of exquisite light blue lacy panties.

Cassie stood back up and kissed her daughter lightly on the cheek. She unfastened the clip that held her hair back and let it fall around her face. Then she took hold of the blouse and eased it off her body, sliding it down her arms.

Rachel's breasts were beautiful -- nicely rounded, slightly pointing outwards and inviting to the touch. Her nipples were on the small side but erect. The surrounding areolas were the colour of milk chocolate, contrasting with her lightly tanned skin. Cassie ran her hands over Rachel's shoulders and down her arms. Rachel straightened herself up and, as she took a deep breath, her breasts stood proud. It made me yearn to reach out and touch them but I resisted.

'You're so beautiful, my darling', Cassie whispered in her ear.

She moved her hands to Rachel's hips and slipped her fingers inside the waistband of her panties. As I watched in ever more eager anticipation, she slowly slid them down her legs until Rachel was standing there before me, completely naked. Her pubic hair was dark coloured and un-trimmed but it was not so bushy as to hide the delightful peach slit between her prominent outer labia. I looked at her in wonder, knowing that within a few minutes I was going to be opening that slit up and entering her.

Cassie, still standing behind Rachel, slipped the straps of her own nightdress off her shoulders and let it slide to the floor. She moved to Rachel's side and put her arm round her shoulders, two gorgeous women naked together.

'My darling daughter is all yours,' she said, looking straight at me.

I pulled back the duvet and got out of the bed. I took Cassie's face in my hands and kissed her gently on the lips. Then I moved in front of Rachel and kissed her too but this time more passionately. It was the first time we had kissed and both of us were hungry for each other's mouth and tongue.

As you can probably guess, by this time my cock was about as hard and erect as it's ever been, hard to the point of aching. I reached down and slipped my hand, edge on, into the narrow gap between her legs. My forefinger ran across her labia and I felt them part for me. She was soaking wet inside. My thumb trailed across her clit; I could feel it hard and protruding at the top of her slit. She started to moan and her knees began to buckle as my fingers probed inside her.

Cassie looked at me quizzically. 'Is she ready, is she wet?' she asked. I took it that she was anxious it shouldn't hurt her daughter.

''You're very ready, more than ready, aren't you, sweetheart?' I checked, looking into Rachel's eyes. She nodded her head and I saw a look of relief come over Cassie's face.

Cassie and I took one of Rachel's hands each and guided her to the bed. I threw the duvet off the bed and Rachel lay down in the centre of it, while Cassie moved beside her on the far side of the bed. I placed my hands on Rachel's knees and parted her thighs, exposing her sex to my gaze. Her labia were swollen now and beginning to part in response to her arousal. They glistened with her juices. The entrance to her cunt was slightly revealed, open, waiting.

I knelt between her legs and opened her up with my fingers, spreading her little lips apart, and then lowered my head and put my mouth to her sex. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Cassie watching ardently. I took each of Rachel's little lips between my teeth in turn, nibbling them and pulling them. Then I ran my tongue up and down her slit before pushing the tip of it as far as I could into the opening of her cunt. By now she was writhing on the bed and I hadn't paid any real attention to her clit yet.

Cassie was kissing Rachel lightly on the cheek and the forehead and murmuring 'My darling' to her over and over. It occurred to me that if they hadn't been mother and daughter I might have suggested that she caress and kiss Rachel's nipples and even slip her fingers down to Rachel's clit, but maybe that would have been a step too far for the both of them. I absent-mindedly wondered how far granny had gone, though.

I began flicking my tongue across Rachel's clit. At the same time, I slid two fingers from my right hand into her cunt, exploring her and seeking out her G-spot. She may have been a virgin but there was nothing obvious to bar my way in. I'd heard the old tale that girls who ride horses a lot rarely have hymens; maybe there was truth in the idea. I rested my weight on my left elbow, placing it so that I could reach her nipple with my fingers.

All this stimulation was too much. I felt her body begin to shake and writhe as the approaching orgasm hit her. She bit on her forearm to subdue the scream she felt coming, leaving deep indentations on it.

I let her subside for a minute or two while she experienced a succession of secondary spasms. I move up over her body, supporting myself on my elbows and looked into her eyes.

'Good?' I asked her.

'Oh yes, oh God, yes.'

I glanced over at Cassie. She was smiling. I nodded my head to her and she understood my meaning. She leant over and took my cock in her hand, and positioned its head at the opening of her daughter's cunt. She held onto me for a moment or so as I slowly started to penetrate. As she recovered from her explosive orgasm, Rachel's cunt had begun to contract and tighten but it was still incredibly wet and I slid in easily. I didn't force it the whole way in but let it tease the first couple of inches, sliding it slowly in and out, enjoying the tightness there as it gripped my cock.

There is something about taking a virgin and it has nothing to do with power and domination. It's the sheer physical experience. And, of course, there's the knowledge that the girl has never experienced this before in her life and that the occasion can never be repeated. I started to sink deeper into her, taking it steadily as I went, allowing her inexperienced vagina to adjust to its first-ever penetration. I loved the feel of her soft, silky warm wetness around me. She felt good, remarkably good. I knew I could fall in love with her gorgeous little cunt.

As I continued to thrust in and out of her, Rachel seemed to move from frantic gasps to moans, and then back to gasps. Her head began to thrash from side to side. Eventually I could tell that she was reaching another peak. Cassie took hold of her hand and kissed it as she had another overwhelming orgasm, which was signalled by a loud wail from her. I wasn't quite there yet but within a moment or two I could feel the surge of cum up from my balls and into her no-longer virgin cunt.

In my post-orgasmic state, I tried to hold myself up off her, conscious that I was a lot heavier than her. Neither of us was able to say very much for a few minutes, as we fought to recover.

'Good?' Cassie asked, but I wasn't sure who the question was aimed at. We could only nod our heads in reply and just about mutter 'Oh yes' as we gasped for breath. Cassie continued to hold Rachel's hand with one of hers and, with the other, she lightly stroked her face and neck.

*****

We all squeezed up together in the bed that night. I won't pretend it was comfortable but there was no way we could go our separate ways after what had happened. In the morning I woke to find Cassie kneeling over me, taking advantage of my morning erection, which she had impaled herself on.

'I wasn't having you waking up and deciding to have second helpings of Rachel. It's my turn now. You still have your responsibilities to me.' The two of them laughed, though I got the feeling that there was a hint of seriousness in Cassie's words. I was only on short-term loan to Rachel and no doubt Cassie would be dropping hints about her getting a boyfriend of her own before long. Which was a pity, because I thought I could definitely get used to the idea of alternating between mother and daughter and I couldn't think of a reason why it shouldn't become a long-term arrangement.

But back to the moment... Cassie was firmly in control of our bout of lovemaking and I could see Rachel watching closely and taking mental notes. Cassie was touching her clit shaft and pressing so that the head of her clit was rubbing on my cock as she slid up and down on it.

'Oh God', she said, 'you two can't imagine how arousing and frustrating it was to watch you last night.' Actually, I could imagine. The evidence was there on my cock in the form of her wetness.

Rachel was clearly fascinated by what she could see. Her mother's little lips were only small but they were grasping my cock and being dragged out every time she rose up off me, and there was a distinct squelching sound every time she sank back down. As it went on, Cassie started gasping and groaning furiously; her head was thrown back and the muscles of her stomach rippled. It was as if I was no more than a living dildo.

I just went with the flow. I guessed that when she eventually came that cunt was going to grip me so intensely, I'd be unable to stop myself erupting in her. And you won't be surprised to hear that that was exactly how it worked out.

Cassie finally fell forwards on to me, exhausted by her exertions, sweat dripping from her forehead onto my chest. Rachel stared at her, wide-eyed in amazement.

'Oh, mum, I'd never thought of you like that. I never imagined you being so sexy. When I learned about sex I suppose I thought of... well, you know, dad getting on top of you, and you lying back and thinking of England for a few minutes. You were like a wild animal just now.' She thought for a few moments and then added 'You two have got so much you can teach me.'

'Enough of that, young lady', Cassie replied somewhat sharply. 'Another couple of lessons, maybe, and then you can find someone out there in the big wide world to experiment with.' It was said jokingly but only just.

Cassie glanced across at the clock. It showed almost seven thirty.

'Oh my God! I asked the staff to come in early this morning because we've got the cleaners coming in to get your studio in order. They mustn't catch us like this.'

Cassie leapt off the bed, grabbed her nightdress from the floor and put it on. Rachel, meanwhile, grabbed hold of her clothes in a bundle and clutched them to her. Both women then dashed back to their rooms, while I stretched luxuriously and contentedly, and contemplated getting up and having a shower before wandering down to breakfast.

*****

The next few days passed in a daze. Clearly, with household staff around during the day, there were limits to what we could get up to but in the evening things were different. We all agreed that of the six nights that remained until Bob returned, we should have a couple of nights all together, and a couple with each of them on their own. Neither of them was quite sure, though, how they were going to cope on the two nights when they were in bed alone, imagining the fucking taking place in a nearby room.

'Fingers, dildo, vibrator or earplugs', I suggested helpfully.

'It's alright for you', Cassie retorted in an exasperated tone, 'you won't be spending any nights on your own. If Rachel wasn't my daughter, I'd suggest that she and I have a couple of nights together so that you could see what it's like.' I didn't say anything but I did wonder if that might be a possibility one day.

I expect you'd like to hear every last detail about our encounters over those few days but I'm going to disappoint you. I can, though, give you a flavour of what went on.

Each evening, after dinner and after the staff had left, we would all go through to the drawing room. Rachel had decided that she wanted to be naked for the whole of every evening and would immediately strip off after dinner. She flaunted herself provocatively, knowing exactly what effect those gorgeous firm breasts and that tight slit had on me. Cassie and I were a little more reticent -- I don't know why but it seemed slightly odd -- but Rachel insisted that we play, especially if I was going to be spending the night with Cassie and not her, and we all ended up naked by the end of the evening. Rachel did seem to make sure that she got fucked rather a lot. It was almost as if she was making up for lost time.

One afternoon -- it was the cook's day off and the other staff had left early -- I gave the two women a full body massage. It would have been better if we'd had a couple of proper massage tables but we didn't, so we just had to make do with yoga mats on the floor, Fortunately Cassie had a few around -- at one stage of her life she used to teach yoga -- so we were able to build them up to a more relaxing thickness.

I started off going from one to the other, the whole of Cassie's back first, then Rachel's, but as I reached their more intimate parts I spent only a few minutes on each so that the other wouldn't feel abandoned. And then, when it was time to get down to real business, it was a case of both at once. I knelt between them and then, with one hand each, I opened both of them up at the same time. I caressed each of their clits and worked my fingers inside both, searching out their G-spots. The effect was incredible.

The fact that both came together -- I made sure that if one was lagging she got a bit more attention -- seemed to propel them to greater heights. Both of them gushed; not those fake fire hose jets you see in porn videos but my hands came out soaking wet.

Then both of them massaged me, the two of them ending up working me to orgasm with hands and mouths.

On another day, they came up to my studio together. I was keen to do some preliminary sketches for the big family portrait and I wanted to capture the look of intimacy between them that I'd witnessed in the bedroom and elsewhere over the previous few days. I thought I had more chance of capturing that now than when Bob was back.