A Faker's Progress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the sketches only needed to be of head and shoulders, I asked both girls to undress and I asked them to tell each other what they loved most when they watched the other making love in front of them. The things they said were very personal -- and very beautiful -- so I don't think it would be fair to repeat them here but the effect was exactly what I wanted. There was warmth and closeness between the two of them that I was able to capture on my sketchpad, and signs -- if you knew to look for them -- of a shared understanding and experience. That created the heart of the family portrait. The only question left was how Bob and Amanda -- who I had yet to meet -- would fit in around this close-coupled pair.

Amanda, incidentally, had been away on an agricultural training course for the last few weeks, which was why I had yet to meet her, but she was due back shortly. Given the way things had gone for me with three of the women in Bob's life, you will imagine that I was looking forward to meeting her.

Sitting in the studio, Rachel asked her mother if I could paint her in the nude. I'm not sure why Cassie looked so surprised. After all, Rachel had been naked so often in my presence (not to mention underneath and on top of me) that I could almost certainly have painted her from memory, but Cassie was dubious.

'Oh mum, it's not as if I'd put it up in the drawing room so that everyone will get a good look at me when they visit. I was just thinking that, as I'm supposed to be in my prime now, it would be great in the future to have a reminder of how I once looked. And, I can make copies to send to boyfriends. It would be far better than some grainy old selfie taken with my mobile phone. And don't tell me the idea of having a nude done of you hadn't crossed your mind.'

Cassie turned bright red as that last comment struck home. 'But where would we keep them? What if your father ever found them?'

'I don't think we need worry about that', Rachel replied. 'I'm sure he's got much more important things to worry about.' And with that, unseen by her mother, she gave me a big wink. Now it was my turn to be taken aback but I did my best not to show it. I had a pretty good idea what she was talking about, which reminded me that I needed to arrange to go and see Lindy, though preferably not on the day after a night I'd been with both of the girls.

'Ok', said Cassie, 'but they'll have to be done -- and hidden away -- before Bob returns.

Rachel wanted an upright pose. She wanted to be standing by a couch, with one knee on it and her legs slightly but revealingly apart. The only question was, she wondered, whether she should be shaved or not. She finally decided not -- the aristocracy had a duty to stand up for tradition and not to give in to trends -- but she wanted as much visible as possible between her legs. In particular, she wanted me to arouse her when she posed -- and keep her aroused -- so that her clit could be seen in the picture.

Cassie couldn't decide the pose she wanted but Rachel was adamant.

'Mum, this is something for you to keep as a reminder of this time in your life. You should be kneeling over him, his cock inside you, and you in ecstasy like you were the other morning.'

I thought Cassie was going to have a fit, I really did. 'I can't do that for a painting', she said, a look of near-horror on her face.

'Oh yes you can', Rachel came back at her. 'The other day', she continued, 'I discovered for the first time that granny was a randy old devil who gave you one of her boyfriends to take your virginity. How much better would it have been if you'd inherited a picture of her in action? Wouldn't it be fantastic if, when my daughters grow up, I was able to show them a painting of their granny having the time of her life? It's not like it'll be a porn photo, it'll be a work of art by a world-famous painter and a TV star to boot.'

Cassie looked at me pleadingly, clearly hoping for my support. 'I couldn't, could I?'

'I don't see why not', I replied, 'and I'd be happy to do it -- and to play my part in the pose -- but the decision has to be yours. But if you want my opinion, I think it's a lovely idea and I would love to paint you in the throes of an orgasm.'

And that is how there are now, hidden away somewhere, two nude paintings, one of a young woman in her prime and another of an older woman captured at the moment of sexual bliss.

On the couple of nights that all three of us spent together, Cassie gave Rachel some expert instruction in how to give the most amazing blowjob. I have to say that if you have never had a real expert using you to demonstrate oral sex to a very willing novice, and then having the novice practice on you, you have never lived. My cock thought it had gone to heaven.

Cassie was also keen for Rachel to try out as many sexual positions as possible. That was perhaps the main thing she had learned from Mike all those years back. Unfortunately, even in the 1960s, most men expected their girlfriends to be less experienced than them (not that that was always true, by any means), so it wasn't quite the done thing for girlfriends to start suggesting alternative ways to have sex. So, despite the fact that Cassie had tried out a wide repertoire, she and Bob had stuck largely to two or three.

However, when Rachel found herself a husband or partner, he would hardly expect her to be inexperienced, so it would be useful for her to have a good idea of the variations she particularly enjoyed. However, we waited until I'd fucked her a few times before getting into the positions that involve deeper penetration. I wasn't too sure whether her newly-opened cunt was quite ready for that so we stuck to

In the end, I fucked her doggy-style, of course, and on another occasion I had her knees drawn right up to her shoulders. Cassie loved both of those positions as they gave her an explicit view of my cock going into her daughter but the one she really adored was when I lay on my back with Rachel on top of me, also face up and leaning back, impaled on my cock. That gave Cassie a clear view of Rachel's cunt stretched around my cock as well as her clit and breasts and the fucking happened right in front of her eyes.

That was the first time that Cassie touched her daughter. She started tentatively, by touching my cock until her fingers 'accidentally' brushed against Rachel's clit. Rachel moaned at that and Cassie hurriedly withdrew her fingers, but Rachel reached out, grabbed her hand and, with a 'Don't stop', thrust it back between her legs. I half hoped that Cassie would use her mouth and tongue on us down there, licking up my cock shaft and onto Rachel's clit, but she satisfied herself with using one hand to caress Rachel and the other to touch her own clit. With Rachel's weight on me, I could only make slight thrusting movements but Rachel slid up and down quite sufficiently to do what was needed. Thanks to the work of Cassie's hands, both she and Rachel came at almost exactly the same time and the sound and sensations of two women cumming like that soon had me emptying myself deep inside Rachel.

Cassie did finally get to lick the two of us down there. I had taken Rachel, lying on our sides in spoons fashion, with Cassie in front of us. 'Lick the shaft of my cock', I pleaded to her. It was, of course, coated in Rachel's juices. She seemed to like the taste and it wasn't long before her tongue slid up, off my cock, and onto Rachel's clit. It took about ten seconds for her to come.

Fortunately, Cassie must have avoided licking the very tip of her clit, because she didn't have a sudden massive crescendo but it went on and on, rising and falling through troughs and peaks of excitement. Once again, Cassie had one of her hands between her legs and her own pleasure matched Rachel's. To be honest, I felt a little bit left out at that point, as the two women enjoyed each other's bodies, but eventually I contributed my bit.

The question also arose, of course, of me taking Rachel's anal virginity. It wasn't so much a question of whether but when. She was incredibly tight back there so I was despatched into the town one day (which also gave me an opportunity to pop in on Lindy) to get a set of five differently-sized dilators and some more lube from the local sex shop. It was agreed that Rachel should take it gently, putting one in after her evening shower for half an hour or so, to get her used to being opened up over a period of a few weeks.

Cassie wasn't a great fan of anal sex herself. Mike, not surprisingly, had introduced her to it and he was very skilled and gentle, but Bob, on the relatively few occasions they had tried it, didn't really have the patience to take it easily. She had never had an orgasm through anal and she regarded it more as something to be undergone to give her man pleasure. We tried it once but I was less than happy knowing that she wasn't really getting anything out of it.

Fucking Rachel was fun, without a doubt. There is almost nothing to beat teaching a young woman the joys of sex and having a tight young cunt around your cock while you do it. I love their insatiability too. But Cassie was an absolute delight to fuck. It wasn't playful, as it was with Rachel, but very, very meaningful. The more we fucked -- or even when we were just lying together in bed, it was if our souls were meeting. She wasn't as tight as Rachel of course -- the birth of two children had seen to that -- but the warm wetness of her cunt surrounding me was bliss. We did make love in various positions but having as much skin to skin contact as possible was what we really wanted.

I spent the night before Bob was due back in her bed. We made love in the missionary position and I slipped into her as soon as we got into bed. No foreplay -- she was already wet and excited before we got upstairs -- and then we gently fucked, looking each other intently in the eyes. We knew then that we'd fallen in love and tears began to roll down Cassie's cheeks. There was nothing I could say, so I just continued my gentle rhythmic thrusts and leaned down to her face to kiss the tears away. It was a while before they came but, in the end, we both had shudderingly intense orgasms. For me, and I hope it was for her, too, the most perfect I've ever experienced.

*****

A few days after Bob's return, I was working in the studio on a painting which badly needed restoration. The varnish had turned dark brown and the original colours had almost vanished. Bob came into the studio and asked if I minded him watching. 'Feel free', I told him.

He sat on a stool and watched me intently, almost as intently as I was working on the painting. 'That is so amazing', he said, 'the way you do just enough to reveal the colours without harming the painting underneath.' He sat there watching for a while longer until I stopped for a break. The work was quite tiring. I stood up, clasped my hands behind my neck and stretched my back. Bob looked at me and took his opportunity.

'Are you fucking Cassie?' he asked.

I was taken aback at what he'd asked and the totally blunt way in which he'd asked it. My hands immediately flew down to my sides -- it was a reflex reaction and it must have given Bob all the answer he needed. Cassie and I had been very discreet and I had no idea he might have known. My mind raced. Did I admit it and maybe land Cassie into all sorts of trouble or did I deny it and risk that he did, in fact, know something.

'It's alright', he said, 'no need to feel guilty about it. I've noticed how much happier and content she's been of late and I could only put that down to one thing. The fact is, I'm not much of a husband to her. Right from the start of our married life, she always had an adventurous streak in her as far as sex was concerned, whereas I... well... I'm a man who knows what he likes and prefers to stick with it. I think that's always disappointed Cassie. I think she quite hoped to be rogered upside down and inside out.'

The thought flashed across my mind of Cassie being taught by Mike to enjoy all sorts of sex and of the come-down that married life must have been after that.

'And these days, well, you know I like a drink -- always have -- but as I got older that started to have an effect on my performance in bed. Worrying about that led to me drowning my sorrows even more and it's reached the point now where I can't even start to get it up at night. It's ok during the day when I pop down to Lindy's -- the sight of her is enough to get me going and the little blue pill helps -- but that's about it. To be honest -- I'm amazed that Cassie hasn't found someone else before now.'

He broke off, as if thinking of what to say next.

'All I ask is that you don't run off with her and that you're discreet. Apart from my drinking, we're as happy together as most other couples of our age are and we have a good life together. I don't want that to change. As you've seen, I'm usually unconscious by the end of the evening. What you and she do between then and breakfast is your business. I don't want to know. During the day, be friendly towards each other by all means but don't rub my face in it. And I don't want my friends and neighbours to have any reason to think that I'm a silly old fool whose wife is carrying on under his nose, even if she is.'

'Understood.' I really didn't think there was much else I could or should say.

'Good man', he replied, getting up. 'I'll leave you to your work. Don't overdo it. There's no rush and you can stay here just as long as you like -- and I'm talking months, not days. I'll let Cassie know that we've talked. I don't want her burdened down with guilt because of me.'

As he left the room, I wondered whether he might be over-optimistic as to the way Cassie would react. I've had a few dalliances with married women and, in almost all those cases, an element of secrecy inevitably adds a certain amount of frisson to the situation. I've never been in a relationship where the husband not only knew but was willing to allow it to happen under his roof -- and I was worried that the edge might be taken off what Cassie and I had together.

to be continued...