A Fall from Grace!

Story Info
An hour with a hypnotist...what could go wrong?
3.7k words
4.4
28.9k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to tap nervously on the arm of the chair, my fingers drumming like the legs of a centipede as my mind races at a million miles an hour in a desperate attempt to work out why I am here. The ad on Craigslist and been very clear but why did I respond? I've never been to see a hypnotist before and actually, as far as I'm concerned they are nothing but con artists! This ad, however, wasn't looking for money but rather offering it in return. With no spare cash and a job that doesn't appear to be going anywhere lucrative, I really can't turn down an easy 300€ for just an hour long practice session. So I'd have to stare at an old man or woman dangling a watch in front of my eyes for an hour, so what? It's not like my social calendar is backed up these days.

The room I'm sitting in looks bizarrely normal, almost eerily so. There are no dark velvet curtains, no crystal ball, no pictures of stars or planets, and no tent. This was just an office. None of the details or décor differs from that of a bank or a lawyer's office. Nope, nobody would be able to guess that this is in fact a hypnotist's office. Another heavy sigh flares my nostrils like bear sizing up an opponent. I glance down at my watch with its rusty dial and battered rubber casing. I think to myself about how desperately I need a new watch. Hey, maybe that's what I'll spend this 300€ on!

The door handle turns and in walks a woman. Not an old, wrinkly, wart-faced woman but a young, elegant, incredibly beautiful woman. Her red, silky hair hangs down just past her ears, curling slightly towards the ends. Her pale skin contrasts her hair that gives off an emotion very similar to seeing the red sun beating down over snow-covered hills. She's not even wearing a cape! Although her t-shirt is black and incredibly casual in comparison to the formal looking office and which only continues to ring true as my eyes instinctively scan down her body. Red jean shorts hug her waist tightly, shorts being the optimal word! These then lead down into dark green tights. As she sits down in front of me she crosses her legs to reveal the most out of place aspect of her...the boots. This woman was wearing giant, black boots that could fit into a vampire movie just as easily as they would work in Apollo 11.

She lifts out a small notepad, lifts a pen down from behind her ear and clears her throat with a small cough. As she looks up from covering her mouth I can't help but notice that she has the darkest green eyes I'd ever seen. They shine bright like an emerald but somehow are competing against her tights to be the darkest green. Her eyes open, almost a little shocked, as if she had just returned from a daydream and hadn't quite sunk into her surroundings yet.

"Ohh", she says, pausing momentarily as her eyes flicker around the room "...hello there..." she lets out another small cough to clear her throat and I notice just how small and petite her hands are. Her nails, however, are at least an inch long, maybe more. They are painted a dark crimson and sort of complete her almost gothic exterior. Is this what a real hypnotist looks like?

"My name is Grace" she tells me: Her sweet accent ringing through my ears as soft as cotton wool. Is it Northern Irish?

"My name is..."I start, but her finger lifts up to my mouth, pressing lightly against my lips until I stop speaking.

"It's OK" she whispers "I don't need your name. I'm not being rude it's just part of my...performance, I guess you could call it. Yeah, it's part of my performance. If you give me your name then that makes you feel connected to me. You'll feel that you're special and that I'll remember your name and you'll look back fondly at this moment thinking you made a special connection with me which just wouldn't be the case. By not taking you name I can already plant in your mind that I'm special enough for a name but you on the other hand are not."

She paused a little longer, staring deeply in my eyes but I don't feel like it's on purpose. It feels more like she's looking into my soul just by chance. She blinks and starts to scribble something down in her notebook, placing it on the floor next to her seat.

"The fun part about this trick is that it doesn't matter if I tell you it is part of the hypnotism or not because already your mind is beginning to doubt itself, your mind is swirling in a soup of random thoughts and pointless memories." She leans in a little closer, effortlessly pulling her chair behind her, almost giving the appearance that she actually levitating over here. I am lost in her eyes though and as I try to gather my thoughts, I begin to realise that my mind does feel like it is a little jumbled. I can picture my mind as a cauldron and this fire-haired woman is mixing it all with a giant spoon with her words scrawled across it.

"The more you think about the swirling and the loss of your cognitive functions, the more you feel your body begin to grow heavy, and tired, and weak!" Leaning forward even further she pushes me back into the chair and I feel like a puppet that has just had its strings cut, dropping helplessly to the floor in a pile of limbs. I lean back slightly and rest my head comfortably into the cushioned back of the chair; my eyes are still staring deeply, intensely, religiously into hers. Can I look away? Can I even try to look away? Every time my thoughts land on the idea, it flutters off before my body can so much as begin to obey the instructions that my mind is trying desperately to send. This is super weird...but this seat is incredibly comfortable. Was it always this comfy?

"I'm going to snap my fingers and when I do the noise is going to echo around your mind like your head is inside a ringing bell. It wouldn't be painful, it won't be uncomfortable but you will notice it. When you do, you'll be under my hypnotic spell and you will have no choice but to obey me. Each snap after that will make you feel more relaxed and more malleable". She lifts her small hands up into the air in front of both of our faces. For the first time in as long as I can remember he eyes are blocked from my gaze. Instead, I find myself focussing on this pale hand with the thumb and the finger pressing firmly against one another. With a firm snapping noise, a find myself slightly dazed and confused as my hearing suddenly wobbles, almost like somebody is messing with my hearing like a DJ plays with music.

"I know what it's like to lose, to feel so desperately that you're strong, powerful and mighty, yet to find yourself obeying and submitting nonetheless. It's frightening". She snaps her fingers, this time louder. "You can try to deny it but I ask you, to what end? You can resist it, you can fight it, and you can even try to run from it...but your submission will arrive all the same!" and with another snap her hypnosis power echoes through my brain like a ringing gong. My eyes flutter slightly as I recover from the snapping's effect.

I can feel the muscles in my body seemingly melt themselves into a pile of goo like a rapidly warming ice-cream. My breathing has become slow and heavy and my eyelids...wow, do they feel tired! Without even realising it I'm staring deeply into her eyes again but this time she's smiling. Somehow, her teeth manage to be drastically whiter than her pale complexion and for a moment I've sure there's a glint, just like in the movies when the hero smiles to his fans or romantic interest. Grace lifts one of her long, crimson nails up to my face, dragging it softly down the side of my cheek.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions and no matter what I ask, no matter what you think, you're going to reply with 'Yes, Grace'. Do you understand?"

My mind is still spinning slightly and I don't fully connect with what's happening. Is this her beginning the hypnotism or is she just fucking with me?

"Yes, Grace"...the words slip out of my mouth. My mind is still digesting what she actually said but without so much as a hesitation, out those words pop of their own accord.

"Good!" she tells me, lifting her finger away from my cheek. She lift if up to her mouth, rubbing it over her lover lip and as her eyes close ever so gently her tongue pokes out of her mouth just ever so slightly as she lick her finger tip. "Do my words feel powerful to you?"

"Yes, Grace" I respond, once again struggling to keep up with the actions of my body. It's like I'm sitting in the driver's seat but the car is controlling itself and all I can do is hope that it takes me to the correct destination...and without crashing.

"Do they make you feel...obedient?"

"Yes, Grace"

"Do they make you want to follow my...instructions?"

Yes, Grace"

"Are you going to do everything I say...without question?

"Yes, Grace"

My mind was fighting a losing battle with my body. I feel like a commander whose own men have turned against him. She is sitting even closer to me than before and this time I don't even notice her chair moving towards me, I just suddenly realise that she's nearer. Just as our faces are about to touch, to the point that I can feel her heat radiating against my skin and can see her pupil shift in size as each new thought crosses through her mind, she stands up, walking over to her door and slowly twisting the lock.

"Stand up!" she tells me, her voicing reaching the loudest it has been since introducing herself. I get off my chair and look down to see that not only is my cock rock hard but it's also extremely noticeable. Grace doesn't pay it the slightest bit of attention as she walks back to her chair, pulling it further away from me and sitting in it softly, crossing one leg over the other before leaning forward, resting her head on her hand and her arm on her knee.

"Without getting out of the chair, take off all of your clothes".

I begin to wriggle my shoes off with ease and my socks are quick to follow. I drop them onto the floor in front of me before hastily moving to take off the next item of clothing. I don't know why but I feel urgency in this situation and as such I'm rushing to get all my clothes off...but why? I guess it doesn't matter. Although it certainly seems like my body isn't listening to me at the minute anyway. Something makes me feel like I want to remove them; that taking everything off is just the right thing to do and that staying dressed would somehow, in some way, be bad. With that thought my t-shirt hits the ground and finally I raise my hips and slide my shorts and underwear off my ankles.

My cock is throbbing but I'm only partly aware of it. Most of my attention is fixating on Grace's eyes again as she appears to not react even slightly to what just happened. She lifts her face off her hand and raises it again, getting ready to snap those magical fingers.

"This time, and from this point onwards, whenever I snap my fingers your rock hard cock, which we both know is beginning to ache oh so much.." she pauses momentarily before continuing "...is going to twitch." I feel a small vibration, as if some energy had just been awoken within my cock.

"With each twitch the pleasure you feel will double, and double, and double. There's nothing you can do to stop it and with each twitch you'll also feel yourself aching even more to obey my commands". Somehow I'm taking in everything she is saying but at the same time I'm completely unaware of all of it.

"In your head you will thank me for each snap of my fingers and in your head you'll keep begging me to do it again...just...once...more..." and without missing a beat she clicks those fingers.

I feel my cock pulsate and like a rock hitting a calm lake I feel the ripples spread across my body. These ripples carry a sensation that I can only relate to somebody slowly running a finger along the underside of my cock...but as if that same sensation existed in every single cell on the surface of my skin. I let out a deep and heavy sigh and I shiver slightly as the ripples reach their end.

What just happened? Did she really just do that with her fingers? Thoughts pop open on the surface of my mind before fading from existence entirely, like bubbles in a champagne glass. It doesn't matter what those thoughts were because they don't serve any useful function.

I watch as she tenses her hand and once again the bell tolls through my skull and into my very soul. Before the ringing has ended an explosion of energy shoots into my cock and tenses it with more power than I have ever felt, making it slap into my stomach. What were once ripples are now waves and as they crash into each other all over my body I find myself twitching as if receiving some sort of electric shock.

For the first time since meeting her, I see the slightest smile begin to form on the left side of her mouth only catching it out of the corner of my eye that can see past her snapping fingers. It's gone almost as quickly as it formed and in response she produces another snap.

"Tell me, slave, do you want to please me?"

Yes, Grace"

"Will you do whatever it takes to entertain me?"

"Yes, Grace". I want to say more, I want to plead with her for another finger snap and some part of my brain can't figure out why, or why not.

"If I told you to, you could cum without even touching that sensitive, desperate cock, couldn't you?"

"Yes, Grace".

But could I? No...there's no way that that's possible. Hypnosis cannot make people orgasm without any sensation. What a silly idea! Once again, my brain is focuses so much on one thing that it ignores everything else that is going on. It's as if it can only register one input at a time. Grace is opening a drawer on the other side of the room and she lifts out what appears to be a condom, closing the drawer gently behind her. None of her movements are sudden, none of them rash. It's as if she plans out every single detail of her steps before carrying them out.

"I want you to swivel around on the seat. Lift your feet and legs up over the top of the chair, hanging them over the other side, with your back pressed against the chair and your head essentially sitting at a 90 degree angle in relation to your spine. To cut a long story short: I want your cock pointed directly at your own face" she commands me, all hint of a smile gone and it's as if her voice unleashes a physical power, like a dragon breathing fire.

As my brain catches on to what she just said, I find myself already upside down on the chair. My knees don't quite make it over the back and so my body curves in a sort of 'C' shape as my throbbing, twitching, dripping cock bounces so close to my face that I can smell it. Cocks and vaginas are the only things that seem to smell warm, I think to myself momentarily. I glance back and watch Grace lifting her elegant hand into the air again.

"I'm going to start clicking my fingers and each click is going to bring you closer and closer to erupting with your hot, sticky, white cum. Each click is going to feel more and more like you're just one more click away from shooting your load all over your own face. You like the sound of that, don't you?"

"Yes, Grace" I respond, realizing now that without the slightest doubt, I have no choice but to do as she says.

"BUT!" she yells in my face "you will NOT orgasm until I tell you to. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Grace"

Once again, she is quick off the mark and begins to click her fingers instantly. From the very first snap I can feel my balls tighten and my cock tense, gripping to this side of the orgasm as if dangling over the edge of a cliff. A very light and quiet moan escapes my lips but before I have a chance to fully register it her fingers snap again. Each snap feeling more like an earthquake of ultimate, pure pleasure, reaching down to the very core of my soul and shaking it with a merciless vibration. Precum is oozing to the tip of my cock and a bead begins to form, dangling above me like the final drop of water dripping from a tap.

"Stick out your tongue and open your mouth wide!" she instructs me, snapping her fingers immediately after, once again sending a surge of pleasure through every cell and fiber within my body.

As my balls tighten, feeling undeniably on the verge of exploding, I begin to think that I am just one snap away from cumming. The bead of precum falls gracefully as its tail slows it down, still clinging to the tip of my ever-dampening cock. It lands in my mouth and for the first time in my life I taste the sweetness that my precum has to offer.

Snapping again, I let out a whimper as my cock twitches, just begging to be allowed to explode. Grace, who at this stage could very well be reading my mind, chuckles a little to herself, pausing without a single snap, word or other noise. I glance my eyes back at her, my tongue still out and my cock still pulsating, pleading with her in every non-verbal way I can think of. She takes another moment to simply stare deep into my eyes, knowing that I'm hers to control, knowing that she has all the power, knowing that no matter what words leave her mouth I will have no choice but to obey.

"Cum!" she tells me and as if time had slowed down, I watch her thumb and middle finger gliding across each other before the finger and palm make contact, sending a vibration that feels like some God just punched the universe and matter itself is reforming back to its original shape. For a brief second nothing happens but little do I know that it is merely the calm before the storm. A warmth spreads over my entire body, converging on my cock and with one hard twitch I feel all self-control fall from the edge of the cliff as my balls release every drop of cum. My mind is racing as my body wriggles, shakes, and vibrates.

Stream after stream of hot, sticky cum erupts across my face and with each drop that lands onto my tongue, I begin to feel Grace's grip on me begin to fade. My eyelids feel lighter and my mind becomes more clear and gathered. I'm suddenly fully aware of the fact that my own cum is slowly cooling on my tongue and face. The salty taste and the unpleasant, yet very familiar smell begin to become my one and only thought.

Just as I turn my body back the right way up and push myself forward into a standing position, Grace is there to meet me. Her hand rises up to my face and snap after snap after snap, without a millisecond between them, my body relaxes and vibrates with pleasure at the same time and I feel myself beginning to sink back into that warm, friendly place.

Leaning in close to my ear, Grace whispers only one word "swallow!" and in one final act of defiance against my mind, my mouth closes, the saliva and luke-warm cum merge in my mouth and slide down my throat, leaving the taste ever-present in my mind and mouth.

Grace lifts up her notepad and pen, turning through the pages as if nothing had happened. My mind has fully returned to me and I feel...confusion. I feel confused but I also feel regret and shame. I look around the room and begin to collect my clothes off the floor. I pull my underwear up over my shrinking cock, catching some still leaking cum on the inside of them. I have no idea what to say or do and every time I look towards Grace for some sort of guidance, she seems too busy writing something in her notepad, paying absolutely no attention to me or what I'm doing. As I pull my shoes onto my feet, marking the final item of clothing to put back on, she looks up at me.

"I've made a follow-up appointment with you for next Tuesday at the same time. A friend of mine will be joining us and we're going to work ever harder to help your accomplish your deepest and darkest desires. Don't be late!"

I open my mouth, stunned by literally everything but mostly the idea that I would voluntarily come back. She didn't even pay me the 300€ that I was supposed to receive. Words begin to form on the tip of my tongue and as I walk past her on my way out of the door I reply with "yes...Grace". As the door closes behind me, I realise I don't have a grasp of this situation at all but with no real choice I begin the walk back to my flat, would I be here next Tuesday?