A Fall from Grace! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll do anything you ask of us!" Susan chimes in, also falling to her knees at the opposite side of the bed. Wow! I can't believe that all of these women want to have sex with me! If I wasn't so horny I'm sure you'd see a tear begin to form at the corner of my eye. The sexual tension inside my body is building and I worry that if I don't get some form of release soon, I will genuinely explode...and not in the fun way.

"There are two conditions to your ejaculation" Grace states. I'm already so invested that no matter what she says, I know I would agree to it. "You will only cum when I do. Our pleasure is connected and only through pleasuring me can you hope to pleasure yourself." That seems pretty reasonable. I mean I certainly won't mind pleasuring her smooth, curvy body. "Secondly, when I do cum, I will feed you every single drop and you must enjoy every single moment of it, thanking me afterwards".

I try to speak but I appear to still be speechless. I settle for nodding my head in agreement and that briefest of smiles crosses Grace's face once more. Lifting her foot up, she presses it against my chest and pushes me down onto my back. She motions with her hand to Susan and Lesley, each grabbing my hand that's on their side and pinning it to the bed. Grace is turning round and her ass is pointing directly towards my face. What a perfect ass it is! She kneels down on either side of my head and my lungs fill with the warm air that radiates from her moist pussy.

"You may begin!" she tells me and it's certainly not something she has to tell me twice. I reach for her pussy with my extended tongue and begin flicking around her clit. As soon as my tongue touches her skin, I feel a jolt fire through my entire body. As I apply more pressure, moving her clit in small circles with my tongue, I almost feel like my entire body is responding in kind. Out of nowhere, I feel a hand grasping my still limp cock and beginning to stroke it up and down. There's a momentary pause as spit is applied but soon the hand, which I can only assume belongs to my old high school teacher, begins sensually jerking my cock.

"Oh, I should probably have mentioned..." begins Grace, her pussy pressing down against my tongue to the point that I struggle to hear her words, "you will get to cum...but you won't get hard and you won't have an orgasm". It takes a moment to sink in but I find that my tongue and mouth are still working away. "The truth is, you'll never get hard again unless I choose to give you the cure!" I should be worried, I should be scared, I should be angry...but her scent, her taste, her wetness, it's all so addictive and I can't help but continue. Not to mention the waves of pleasure that are continuously washing over my body. At this stage, I have little choice but to continue. I mean if she can make my cock stay limp then what else can she do? It's a little intimidating but I know that if I don't please her now then I may never escape this hell hole. Of course the familiar saying about the devil not having horns and a cape but appearing as everything you ever wished for certainly springs to mind right now.

I can feel Grace grinding against my face, hard. One of her hands digs deep into the flesh of my chest as she drags her nails across my skin, feeling like she might tear it off my bones. The waves of pleasure have stopped and the static sensation that had been running through my body has completely dissipated. Meanwhile, Grace is writhing and wriggling with what appears to be a tremendous orgasm. Her nails dig deeper into my chest and I feel her body begin to vibrate as moans explode from her lips. She presses down onto my mouth, her full weight seeming to be pressed against my tongue. As she slows down to a more sensual grind, I feel cum dribbling out of her pussy and into my mouth. The taste is somewhat familiar and there is a certain sweetness that is rather pleasant. One splash after another, her still warm cum dribbles out onto into my tongue. She wipes her pussy across my mouth one last time and then stands up, stepping off the bed behind me and disappearing completely out of sight. I swallow the sweet taste that she's left on my tongue and become aware of the silence.

I look around: Susan is gone, Lesley is gone, Miss Quill is gone and as I glance down at my cock, I notice that there is no cum at all. Wasn't I promised ejaculation, even if it's without an orgasm? My hands and wrists are still tied and the taste of Grace's cum still fills my mouth. I begin to wonder how in the world I'm going to get out of here when all of a sudden the sound of snapping fingers echoes around me. Not around the room but actually around my mind.

*Snap*

The brightness of the room becomes too much for me to handle and I'm forced to squint my eyes once again. I'm lying on the floor with lights blaring down at me from the ceiling. It takes me a few moments to adjust to my surroundings but I begin to recognise the room quite quickly: I'm back in Grace's office. I look to my side and see her sitting in the same spot, still in her chair, notebook balanced on her leg as she scribbles something down. As my eyes drift across the floor, I see a bundle of my clothes lying next to the chair I'd originally been sitting in. What's going on?

I notice a strange feeling on my body and as I look at my hand I realise why. There is cum drying on my stomach, on my hands, on my cock, on my lips and on my chin. I pick myself up and shamefully slide my clothes back onto my damp, sweaty, cum-soaked body. Do I leave? Do I stay? I have no idea what is going on and my brain is struggling to put all the pieces together.

"Good!" Grace comments. She appears to have finished scribbling her notes, "Just so you are aware, our next appointment will be at the same time on Wednesday, next week of course". I stand up, readying myself to leave. Really I'm readying myself for the shameful walk out of this office once again. "You'll find that attending next week is of the upmost importance...at least it is if you want to regain functionality of your..." she trails off, knowing that the message will be received loud and clear! Part of me wants to say something but another part of me is aware that nothing good would come of it. Could I speak to her now, even if I wanted to? I don't know. I head for the door knowing all too well that I'll be back here again next week.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you'd like to see more of this story! Alternatively, I'm always open to writing about new ideas and new characters. Either way, leave me a comment down below. I greatly appreciate all feedback, whether it's positive or negative! Who do you think Grace's friend will be? What is her ultimate goal from all these sessions?

12