A Fall from Grace! Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace introduces new triggers and a friend to the story!
6.2k words
4.6
15.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace is sitting opposite me, her fiery red hair seemingly glowing as she makes some notes in her book. The only noises in her office are the clock and the sound of pen scribbling on paper. As I stare at the clock, I realise that it's actually broken and is just ticking the same second over and over again, tick, tick, tick, just slightly past the number 3. Grace is wearing a slightly too large thick, green cardigan and yet, I can still see the vague outline of her figure, all the way down to her knees which are covered in shiny black tights.

"I want you to sit back, relax, and close your eyes whenever you feel comfortable doing so." Grace says. As I glance into her eyes my head automatically lays itself onto the back of the chair. It feels as if I could resist, if I felt the need to, but I've had a long day already and can't pass up an opportunity to relax and shut my eyes. I can hear Grace talking but it sounds like background noise, almost as if I'm listening to her on the wrong frequency.

My breathing becomes slow and relaxed and I feel my eyes beginning to close.

"I want you to picture a study," her voice says in a clearer manner than before, "you can decide all the details, but it must have a roaring fire and two chairs with a small table between them."

In my mind's eye, a warm fire erupts from a small pile of wood to my left. A magnificent sandstone firepit surrounds the flames, directing them up the chimney. The fireplace is so large that I could almost walk into it without having to bend down. The colour of the walls begins to show: a dark, blood-red with candles scattered around the room with the dancing flames leaping from wall to wall. More details begin to appear: the grand piano, the large bookshelves, the two Sphinx sculptures that sit on a shelf above the fireplace, and the two black, leather chairs that are in the very centre of the room, a small wooden table resting slightly away from the middle of them.

"I want you to sit in one of the chairs. As you look around the room, you may notice that there are no doors," she continues, "And yet, I'm going to be joining you in this room in a moment. If you look around the room, you'll notice that all the candles on the wall are dimming. The longer you watch, the longer your realise that they're each going out, one by one."

I glance around the room and sure enough, there are no doors...or windows. I squint into the darkness as the candles fade, leaving nothing but the smell of burning that is all too familiar whenever a candle goes out.

"I want you to stare into the fire for me," she tells me, and out of curiosity, I glance away from the extinguished candles and into the fire, half expecting to see her in there. It has a slightly more artificial glow to it than you might expect from a fire. "As I count from 10 to 1, you're going to picture the fire getting smaller and smaller. When I say 1, the room will be pitch black as the last glow of the embers fades into nothingness."

As she speaks, the fire appears to ripple, almost as a reaction to Grace's words. I can feel the warmth of the flames dancing across my skin.

"10..." her countdown begins, with the fire rippling like waves crashing on a beach.

"9..."

"8..." I watch as the fire shrinks. I can feel the approaching darkness behind me. I'm unnerved, and yet the feeling isn't unfamiliar.

"7..."

"6..."

"5..." the fire dims further, barely reaching above the logs that simmer and hiss in the cooling heat.

"4..."

"3..." the final flame vanishes from sight as the red-hot glow of the embers is all that lights up the inside of the fireplace, barely reaching onto the carpet.

"2..." Some of the embers pop out of existence, like watching stars in the sky fading away one by one.

"1!" The final small glow from the last surviving ember fades further, and further, and gone...I can't see even the slightest glow from the fire anymore and the room surrounding me could infinite in size or no bigger than a cupboard, and yet I'd still be unable to see its walls through the thick and heavy darkness.

"When I snap my fingers, the fire and the candles in the room are going to roar back into being. You'll see me sitting in the chair next to you, writing onto a piece of paper with a quill. I'm going to be completely naked...and yet, you're not going to look anywhere except at my face. Nod your head if you understand!"

I could feel my head nodding slowly, rubbing against the leather chair...or was it a different material? I couldn't' tell.

*snap*

My mind is far too distracted as I look around the room and spot Grace sitting next to me. I'm staring right at her face. I can't tell what's making her face glow more: the fire or her hair. I can hear her pen...or quill scratching away on paper, and through the outer rim of my vision, I can see the familiar shape and colour of her exposed flesh.

"I'm going to read to you what I've written on this piece of paper." Grace tells me, "Once I'm finished, you can sign it. You must only sign if you agree to it. Do you understand?"

I nod my head again.

"Speak!"

"Yes, I understand, Grace!" I burst out. My voice cracks slightly, sort of like when you speak for the first time in the morning.

"I hereby agree to hand over the deed to my mind to Grace. By signing this document, I agree to give Grace full control of my mind. Grace can make use of this document whenever she likes, for as long as she likes, however she likes." she says, "If you agree, sign on this line. You may look at the document as well as my face, but everywhere else will appear blurry to you."

I glance down at the table, seeing the artistically written document. The shine from the still slightly damp ink reflects the orange glow of the room. I take the quill from Grace's hand, her black nail polish barely visible through the shimmering air. I hold quill to paper, balancing the tip just above the line. What exactly am I signing here?

"Just remember: this is all in you're head. What's the worst that could happen?" she tells me.

She's right, there isn't really much you can do within this imaginary room. So, with a quick scribble on the paper, I sign Grace's document. Resting the quill on top of the paper upon completion. I look back up at Grace's face just as a smile grows across it. I can hear her rolling the document up and out my peripheral vision, I see her holding the document in her lap with both hands. Her eyes are fixed on mine now.

"Whenever I say, 'Grace wants you to...', you're going to remember signing over control of your mind. Instantly, all control will be mine." she says, the smile not remotely fading from her face. "I don't need to say it while we're in this room...but if we're anywhere else and I say those words, you'll find yourself following my instructions."

"Imagine a balloon is tied to your right wrist. This balloon is strong enough to lift your arm up above your head, but only just!"

Suddenly, my entire perception changed. All thoughts were on my right arm. I almost felt like my consciousness itself had travelled from my brain to my arm: I actually feel as if all thoughts are being generated within my right arm's elbow. How does my arm feel? Is it warm or cold? Is it resting on my leg or the chair? What clothing is covering it and how much of my arm is exposed to the warm glow of the fire?

I can feel string around my wrist, it's tugging ever so slightly upwards. I follow the string up with my eyes and attached to the top is a big, blue balloon. I watch as my right hand slowly lifts up past my eyes until I feel a small tug at my shoulder as my arm reaches its further stretch.

"Now imagine the same thing happening with your left wrist!"

Without a moment's hesitation, I watch in disbelief as another blue balloon attaches itself to my wrist and begins to drag my arms into the air. A smile spreads across my face in disbelief. I feel a little exposed though.

"When I snap my fingers, you're going to be back in my office. You'll be looking at me as I write in my book, then your hands will fall out of the air and onto the arms of the chair. You'll completely forget why your hands were in the air. You'll forget about the balloons, you'll forget about the deed, and you'll forget about the room with the chairs and table."

*snap*

I glance up. Grace is still writing in her notepad. I wonder what she even has to write about! My hands crash onto the arms of the chair, making me jump ever so slightly. Grace doesn't even flinch. I stare up at the clock which is still ticking on the same second over and over again, but the hand is now at 4.

"I'll phone you to book our next appointment, but for now, we're done. Have a nice day!" she tells me, smiling, nodding, and then returning to her notepad. I stand up and leave her office. Did she just put me to sleep for an hour? What did we even do?

The next day, I'm out at the shops when my phone begins to buzz in my pocket. An unknown number is calling me. I always ignore calls from unknown numbers: 99 times out of 100, it's cold calling. I slide my phone back into my pocket and continue reading the back of the book that I had picked up. Just as I place it back on the shelf, my phone vibrates again: it's the same number.

"Hello?" I answer, figuring that I can just hang up whenever I need you.

"It's Grace!"

"Oh, hello."

"Where are you?" she asks.

"At the shopping centre in East-side." I respond.

"What floor?"

"The third: the one with all the books, games, laptops, and gadgets."

"Grace wants you to go up to the women's clothing floor. I want you to find the sexiest pair of panties that you possibly can. Imagine what I'd look like in them. Then go and pay for them..." The phone cuts off. I find myself wandering across to the escalators, sliding my phone into my pocket again as I head up two floors.

When I reach the women's underwear section of the floor, I begin to look through the options. I imagine Grace standing in each and every pair, I see her sitting across from me in the office with each lacy thong or silky shorts. I come to a red pair of panties: darker than Grace's hair, softer than silk, and the perfect ratio of covered vs uncovered. As if by magic, my phone rings right as I decide that this pair are my choice.

"Grace wants you to buy whatever pair you select. Then head to the store's toilets and phone this number back. I will meet you in there!"

I power walk around to the checkout, not thinking twice about how the cashier might view my purchase. The underwear cost more than a week's worth of food, but for some reason that doesn't seem to bother me right now. Still walking at a fast pace, I head down the stairs, along the corridor and into the male toilets.

I look around but the toilets are empty. As I lift my phone out of my pocket, I walk along each of the stalls to double check that there is truly nobody else here. When I reach the end, I dial back the number that had called me earlier.

"I..."

"Sshhh!" Grace hisses down at me from the other end of the phone, "Grace wants you to go into a cubicle and get completely naked."

I walk into the end one. It's slightly larger but also seems to be the cleanest. I close the door behind me, making sure to lock it, and then I begin to strip naked. I place the shopping back onto the lid of the toilet, placing each item of clothing on top of it. I don't want my clothes to touch anything in here, if I can avoid it.

"There's a mirror in those toilets, isn't there?" she asks me.

"Yes, Grace!"

"Grace wants you to put on the new underwear that you just bought!"

I reach into the bag and lift out the red, frilly panties. I didn't realise that I was going to be wearing them. I'd imagined Grace wearing them! Once again, as if she can read my mind, Grace speaks to me:

"Don't worry," she says, "I'm in the toilets with you, and we're both going to walk out wearing just these panties. Now put them on!"

I step my right foot into the underwear, sliding them up my legs and over my cock, balls and ass. They are a little tight, in certain places at least, but they aren't quite as uncomfortable as I had imagined they might be.

"I'm wearing them!" I tell Grace, as I get excited at the thought of seeing her in just these panties. There's something erotic and almost taboo about doing this. My heart begins to race, and I feel that familiar twitch in my cock as it prepares to get hard.

"Good! Now, walk out to the mirror. I'm going to keep talking to you as you do it." she tells me, "When you reach the mirror, you won't see yourself standing there, you'll see me. Picture my smooth body, not a single hair below my eyebrows. My hair is tied up in a bun and I'm wearing that neon blue lipstick that you've seen me wearing before."

Sure enough, as I reach the sinks at the other side of the men's toilets, I don't see myself in the reflection: I see Grace. She's standing there, with nothing but the same red panties barely covering her smooth, pale skin.

"Watch as I follow your every movement..."

I try lifting my right hand up to my face. Across from me, Grace's left hand does the same. I run one finger over my nipples, down my waits, and over my stomach.

"Would you like to play with this body?"

"Yes, Grace..." I struggle to speak. I'm not even sure if I'm breathing and yet I can feel my heart beating at every part of my body.

"You can play with this body, but first, you must show your dedication and loyalty to me. Tell me the most embarrassing fantasy you've ever masturbated over."

I pause momentarily, trying to shuffle through the many memories that flood to mind. I'm reminded of every shameful video, picture, story, and book illustration that I've found myself moulding into a disturbed fantasy, particularly back when I was a hormone-fuelled teenager.

"I once...masturbated...to..." for some reason the words are struggling to come out, but as a clear winner for 'most embarrassing' steps forward to claim its prize, the words seem to fall out "...the image of three of my high school teachers squirting and pissing onto my while I'm tied up, naked, in a bathtub..."

There's a small burst of uncontrollable laughter on the other end of the phone, followed by a sigh, and then Grace says, "Ok, you're going to get to play with this body...but only how I say!"

I look back into the reflection and admire every inch of Grace's body. Strangely, despite all the exposed skin and general nudity, I couldn't help staring at her eyes and mouth.

"In a moment, you're going to look away from the mirror and instead you'll look down at your own body. When you do, you'll find that you have my body. Look now!"

I glance down and feel my eyes try to leave their sockets. I'm staring at exposed tits, a flat, hairless stomach, and where my cock should be bursting against the insides of the panties, there is nothing. I run a hand across my left pec...boob, and feel the sensation all over it. How can I? What?

"Until I say otherwise, you're me. Any noise that comes out your mouth will sound like me, anything I tell you to do to your body, you will do. For now, you are a woman: a gorgeous, sexy, and semi-naked woman...but you're in the men's toilets and we don't want people to see you...not yet anyway, so go back into a cubicle and lock the door."

I walk around to the cubicle that I left my clothes in. Pushing them onto the floor, I sit on the lid of the toilet and close the door over, locking it with a loud thud. I'm still amazed at how smooth my skin both looks and feels. I can feel the weight of my chest as I lean forward, and I can feel a sensation between my thighs that is entirely new to me.

"Grace wants you to lean back, close your eyes, and get as comfortable as you can. Imagine that you're sitting in my office. Think about how easy it is to relax and drift off...drift into trance...drift into that place between conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious thought. Your hand with the phone on it will stay in this position, always, no matter how relaxed the rest of your body gets."

I do find myself leaning back. The familiar sensation of the office chair against the back of my head causes me to sink down. The room is warm and familiar, and soon my eyes are shutting out the light.

"Imagine that you're lying on a table. Your hands are tied in that position, your legs and feet are tied in that position, and your body is tied in that position. You're so stuck in that position that no amount of wriggling, squirming, or pulling is going to cause your body to move."

Testing my mind-restraints, I find that I can't move at all. My body is stuck, just as Grace had said. My mind momentarily flicks back to the toilet as I hear the main door opening, but it drifts into the catacombs of my mind as Grace continues to speak.

"Imagine that there is a mirror above you, and as you stare into it you see yourself in my body. Lying on this comfortable, yet firm table. You're still wearing those red panties, look at how sexy they look on my body...but think about how soft and...pleasurable, they feel against your skin. Can you feel the soft fabric pressing against your moist pussy lips?"

I try to wriggle, to confirm what I'm feeling, but even as Grace says it, I realise that I can feel the fabric. Where my taint would usually be, I feel a damp residue and folded skin. As my body twitches, I feel more moisture dampening the panties.

"Now, imagine that a vibrator is pressing against your clit. It's not turned on yet but even just the pressure you're feeling now is enough to let a slight gasp out your mouth."

A noise escapes my lips that I just can't explain. I try resisting the urges that are building up in my body, but my hips are shaking as they try to rub against the vibrator. Each slight movement sends jolts of electric pleasure through my clit and over my body.

"When I say 1, I'm going to turn the vibrator onto its lowest and slowest setting. It's going to feel like you're on the edge of orgasm, but never quite capable of being pushed over into that sea of pleasure. You'll feel your nipples become sensitive and hard, your panties will get damper with each wave of pleasure that hits you, and you'll feel pulsating within your pussy!"

There's a slight pause, and just as I wonder whether or not she's going to say it...

"One!"

If my the 'pleasure' dial had been at 2 before her saying that word, it was at 11 now! My body wriggles against my mental restraints and I feel my eyes rolling back slightly in my head as my whole body convulses, with my toes and fingers clenching. A loud, feminine moan escapes my lips.

"Fucccck..." I moan, becoming aroused at the sound of my own voice.

"When I say two, the pleasure will double...two!"

I writhe like a wild animal that's being electrocuted, which also describes the sounds that are coming out of me. The pleasure is too much for my mental restraints to handle and I find myself bursting free as the pleasurable electricity builds up within me. I can feel a ball of pleasure growing within my pussy, but I know that the ball will continue to grow until Grace says otherwise. Female moans continue to erupt from my mouth, and I almost sound like I'm in pain. I can hear Grace over the phone, as she laughs and let's out a moan that is similar to mine.

"When I say three, you're going to have your first female orgasm! You're going to cum like you've never cum before. Do whatever feels natural to you during this orgasm. When it's over, you'll return to your normal body and you'll forget that we even spoke."

My body begins to twitch and squirm even more in preparation for the word. For a split second, my mind is ripped away from bliss and brought back to the urine-smelling toilets of the shopping centre. Someone is coming in and this time I hear the man settling into the toilet cubicle just a couple down from mine.

12