A Fallen Angel Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was however as wet as she'd ever been, what with his previous oral ministrations and her own juices, so she didn't feel any pain as he eased his manhood into her. Belinda exhaled sharply as Peter began to withdraw his penis from within her, and slide back in, lubrication her passage so as to allow him more freedom of movement.

Finally, he was completely inside her. Belinda relished the feeling of being totally filled, as Pete gasped in amazement. She was so hot and tight he could barely believe it. Her pussy felt like heaven around his manhood as he began to move in and out of her, taking short strokes to start with, then increasing his speed, always at a steady rhythm. Belinda's eyes were wide. She hadn't told Pete this, but she'd never managed to achieve orgasm during penetration before. This explained her look of surprise as she went over the edge, barely a minute into the proceedings.

"OH MY GOD!" Belinda half screamed as she reacher her peak. "Fuck, Ahhhhhh!" As Pete fucked her, missionary style. Belinda moved beneath him as he moved his body over her, using his back and his hips to their full potential. She could feel his pubic hair on her own crotch as he buried himself time and time again into her, filling her completely and stimulating her g-spot in a way that she had never before experienced.

From Peter's end, things weren't much different. He had already had to slow his pace once to avoid cumming involuntarily – something which had never been a problem for him before. Belinda was so hot, cumming there beneath him as he fucked her hot, wet, tight little pussy. He had never felt anything this good in his life, her snatch was squeezing him and practically milking him as she came. He found himself having to concentrate very hard to avoid joining her in her land of ecstasy.

Belinda was still cumming... after her first orgasm had subsided, he had started banging her even harder. She wrapped her legs around him as he fucked her in a very primal, animalistic way. She let her hands trail over his chest as his damp body pleasured her. She decided it was time for her to take control. And she did.

Belinda lightly pushed against Pete's chest as a signal to slow down. He did so, realising that she had an idea or suggestion for him. As his pace eased and she was able to concentrate, Belinda motioned for him to lie down on his back next to her. Speaking no words, he did this. In silence, she straddled his body, looking deep into his eyes as she took his throbbing cock in her hand, pushed the head into her wetness and sank down onto him, impaling herself and drawing a groan from her lover. Pete let his eyes roll into the back of his head as Belinda began to fuck him, keeping a steady rhythm as she bounced on his cock. Pete looked up at her beautiful form, rising and falling atop his body. He grabbed a firm hold on both of her full ass, bringing her to her hands and knees on top of him and tilting his hips, began to fuck her from bellow at a blinding pace. A look of shock was all that could be seen on Belinda's face as she was plunged into a massive electrifying orgasm in less than a second. Her pussy contracted around his manhood, and he was very nearly brought to orgasm himself, just holding on in a limbo of absolute ecstasy.

As she recovered from her orgasm, Belinda again seized control, sliding her pussy down and up his cock in slow, smooth motions, gripping it with her pelvic floor muscles. "I want to feel you come." Belinda moaned into Peter's ear as she began to pick up her rhythm once again, this time gaining a more effective angle, providing stimulation to her g-spot and extracting a series of unintelligible noises from her partner. As she began to fuck him at a crazy tempo, Pete felt his stomach begin to tighten with the telltale signs of orgasm. As the feeling built within his loins, spreading throughout his body, he ran his hands along Belinda's body, his eyes widening as he felt himself reach his peak. The feelings overtaking his body intensified as he felt the cum rush from his balls, through his cock and into Belinda, who, seeing the look on his face, hearing his loud groan and feeling his cock swell within her, hit the most powerful orgasm of her lifetime. "OHHHH FUCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" she screamed. Gripping each other tight, they came together, Belinda's pussy squeezing his cock as it filled her full of thick, warm semen. Their orgasms seemed to have no end, feeding from one another as they both spasmed together, organs and arms interlocked, moaning into each other's mouths as they attempted to kiss. Eventually they both came down, but remained there, as a flow of their combined fluids pooled beneath them.

To Be Continued...

12