A Familiar Stranger Ch. 02

Story Info
Familiar tale of unrequited love.
5.7k words
4.35
21.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jake Singletary almost a year after my husband, Frank Pendleton died.

Despite having been with Jake for several months now, I was still distrustful of him.

"Take your clothes off Chloe," Jake said, his voice sounding impatient.

"No," I said weakly, I knew what he wanted. I stood there looking pathetic, my eyes large and already beginning to brim with unshed tears . . . I couldn't help it. For a moment, a brief moment, he looked as if he felt sorry for me.

"Take your clothes off," he said again in a low, measured voice.

"Noooo Jake, I stuttered defiantly, please."

"Chloe . . . don't make me force you," Jake warned.

Damn, he thought; she was actually trying to defy him, and he was beginning to lose his patience.

"Do you want me to take them off for you?" he asked, his voice having taken on a hard edge.

Sufficiently chastised, I hesitantly did as he ordered and stood naked in front of him. I could almost feel his resolve to take what he wanted and so I had finally relented even as I felt the urge to bolt toward the door. I stood there, trying to decide what to do when Jake suddenly reached out and pushed me onto the bed.

My eyes darted about the room as Jake undid his pants and slid them off along with his underwear.

"Jake please," I said, trying to persuade him, "I don't want to. " Scooting away from him, he caught my ankles and pulled me closer to him and held me down as I kicked at him trying to free myself.

"Stop!" I shouted, still trying to resist him, but growing tired from my efforts.

"Stop fighting me Chloe, you know I'm going to fuck you," he said in a low, teasing voice.

"Why do we have to go through this every time? We've been together long enough for me to know you, to know your body. No matter how much you think you need to struggle against me, you want me to fuck you; I know you do."

"I won't let you; I'll never willingly give myself to you Jake," I protested even when Jake slid his fingers inside my pussy.

"Open your legs, Chloe," he coaxed. After all of this time, Jake still wanted her badly, and couldn't wait to get his bloated dick inside her.

I tried to get off the bed, but he pressed me back. All patience gone, he pried my legs apart and forced his hot throbbing cock inside my resisting wetness. I gasped for air and tried to scream but couldn't make a sound, overwhelmed by the pressure and fullness of his engorged, seeking manhood.

When he had his entire length inside me, Jake began to fuck me hard, my punishment (?) for trying to prevent him from having his way. After what seemed like a long time, I could feel my pussy contracting around his cock moments before my body totally surrendered, and I started to orgasm.

His dick had grown bigger inside me, and I knew he was ready to shoot his cumload. In and out, in and out he continued to grind inside me groaning and grunting like an animal. I could feel his cock getting bigger and harder, but was still unprepared when Jake gave one last hard thrust and began spewing his semen into me. His body tensed as he shot the first burst high up inside me. He arched up and with a contorted expression on his face and an agonized growl he continued to forcefully pump spurt after spurt of potent seed into my womb.

I know it might sound strange, but I remember clearly the night Jake impregnated me. The weight of his body stretched out on top of mine, the warm, satisfying sensation of his ejaculation filling me. I knew that he had bred me that night and involuntarily shivered with the realization of what that meant.

I didn't know or even imagine at that time that he had been intent on impregnating me as soon as he could. I was eight weeks pregnant when Jake and I married.

Things had changed so much since my Father's death and even more so after losing my husband, Frank. I was only twenty-one years old now, no money, no property, dependent on Jake for everything. How had this happened? When I married Frank, everything that my Father had left me after his death became Frank's . . . and then he met Jake Singletary. Jake was a smart and devious man, who had easily taken advantage of Frank's lack of business acumen to gain ownership of the ranch, my ranch.

Even if I had been brave enough to run away, to leave everything behind, my memories, my possessions, I don't think Jake would have let me go. I was carrying his child.

*****

Jake knew things were changing between him and Chloe. These feelings left him not only emotionally and sexually excited, but at the same time, uncertain and irrationally angry with her. Truth be told, he wanted her to love him.

Occasionally when unable to sleep he'd get up during the night and find himself at her bedside watching her sleep as he absently, inevitably stroked himself, fantasizing about her doing things that he had taught her. She was pregnant now, he had knocked her up just as he had planned and despite her condition, or maybe because of it, she was always on his mind. In the middle of the day, he'd think of having sex with her, sucking her big swaying tits and fondling her growing belly. His greatest pleasure was knowing that in spite of her protests, she'd end up wanting it, enjoying it.

In her pregnancy, she would sometimes become too warm during the night and had started sleeping in the nude; Jake enjoyed pulling back the covers to reveal her naked sleeping form. Her firm, fuller breasts, her puffy, pink nether lips and her smooth mound that he insisted on shaving, not for her pleasure or preference but because it whetted his sexual appetite and imagination.

Tonight, her slim, white legs were slightly parted, and he could see the nub of her swollen pink clit. Jake licked two of his fingers to moisten them before he reached down and gently began massaged her clit causing Chloe to moan in her sleep and her hips to instinctively move against his fingers. Jake guided his fingers inside her and became hard at the feel of her warmth and wetness and the scent of her aroused sexuality.

Jake gently rolled her onto her back and pulling soft lengths of cording from the bedside drawer, carefully tied her spread eagle in their large bed. Jake was already sporting a huge erection as he resumed finger fucking his young wife.

*****

"Jake?" I mumbled sleepily as my eyes slowly opened and became accustomed to the dimly lit room.

"Jake, no, don't. Don't tie my hands, please."

"Shhhh, shhhhh . . ." he said, as he continued to secure my hands and feet.

Jake looked into my eyes, his heart beating fast and his cock throbbing. Leaning forward, he placed his hands on each side of my face and kissed me, slipping his tongue between my lips. I stopped resisting him and lay there as he hungrily explored my mouth with his tongue.

Jake struggled to resist the urge to fuck her mouth. For some reason he hesitated, wanting to make love to his wife, not simply fuck her. He wanted her to want it, to enjoy their lovemaking. Becoming increasingly aroused by her scent and her soft sexual moans, Jake wanted to lick her, to lick her sweet pregnant pussy and taste her. Jake felt his growing excitement and broke their embrace, looking at her with a perplexed expression. She had always been able to arouse him, but lately, something was different.

I lay on my back with my knees bent, and thighs open as Jake slid two fingers inside me. Slowly stroking in and out, he leaned forward and licked my belly, my warm, soft inner thighs, and then finally my wet, slit. My pulsing pink nub was engorged, and poking from under its clitoral hood, demanding Jake's attention. I involuntarily began to move and subtly thrust upward, wanting to feel his mouth on my pussy and heard myself groan when Jake buried his tongue inside me.

*****

"Oh Jake, I'm going to cum . . . don't stop, Jake don't stop," I said. Clutching his hand, I cried out as an orgasm swept over my body, my pussy, clit, thighs, and ass clenching hard at the moment of release.

I came, calling Jake's name. When my orgasm began to subside, I looked up at him and was surprised to see not only lust but another emotion flicker in his eyes. There had been a gentleness to his lovemaking, and at that moment, I wanted him. Maybe it was the pregnancy, I don't know, but I had heard stories before about good, church-going women succumbing to dark, sexual impulses during their pregnancies. These bodily changes, to their humiliation and their husband's delight, turned them into what some people might call eager whores and sluts to their husband's baser needs and perversions.

Jake stood up and looked down at his wife, and in her eyes, he could see a sparkle of desire. His cock, which now stood straight out was hard, leaking and ready to love her.

She was beautiful.

*****

Jake lay down next to me and kissed one of my elongated pinkish brown nipples before sucking it into his mouth. When he did this, I could feel a tingling sensation sizzle down my stomach to my clit. Jake shifted onto his hip and as he suckled my teat began to hump his hard cock against my ripening belly, the oozing pre-cum from his dick head making my belly shine with the clear, sticky fluid.

I rolled toward Jake and whimpered sensually as Jake ran his hand over my slit marveling for a moment at how wet I was. Jake started rubbing my clit with his thumb, which made me moan from deep in my chest. Jake could tell I was on the verge of cumming and I began to shudder when I felt the warmth of his breath on my cheek when he whispered, "cum for me, Chloe . . . cum just for me."

"Jake . . . Jake," I murmured just as I was swallowed up by an explosive orgasm.

Jake quickly pulled himself upright and got between Chloe's legs. Spreading her pussy lips open wider, he slid his cock inside her. Jake pushed his engorged cock into his wife's yielding, velvety hole and trembled with the unimaginable pleasure of being inside her. He pulled out and grunting, forcefully ejaculated until her belly, clit, and thighs were covered with silvery threads of his cum. When he had emptied himself, he kissed Chloe hard and possessively, and with his knowing fingers, reached down between her legs and brought her to another orgasm.

*****

Jamison and Jake had argued about Chloe until Jamison had physically struck Jake. Calling him not only a thief and con man but a perverted animal who had taken sexual advantage of a young girl, Jamison had accused Jake of using her body and perverting her innocent, naïve mind.

"She would never admit it, but I can see what's happening in front of me . . . she's falling in love with you, and god help her, now she's carrying your spawn, the devil's spawn," Jamison practically spate the words out.

Jake laughed at Jamison, and that's when Jamison had hauled off and hit him. Jake, stunned at first rushed at the man, grabbed him by his shirt front and raised his fist.

Coming upon the two arguing and having witnessed Jamison strike Jake, I had rushed to separate them screaming, "Jake, no!" don't hit him, please, don't."

Jake turned to look at me and then redirected his attention at Jamison. Jake shook him hard and pushed him, making him stumble backward and fall onto the floor. "Count yourself lucky Chloe's here," he growled as he snatched up his hat, slammed the front door behind him as he stormed out of the house.

I went to Jamison to help him up.

"You need to leave here, Chloe. Pack what you need and go. When you're safe and settled, you can get yourself a divorce and a good lawyer to help get the ranch back from him."

I stood stoically in front of the large kitchen window watching Jake saddle his horse and ride off.

"I can't Jami . . . I can't. I have his name now, and I'm carrying his baby, how can I leave?" I said with a shaky voice.

Standing there, absently caressing my growing belly, I thought of what I hadn't told Jamison, that when Jake and I were alone, when he was inside me, stroking between my legs, or using his mouth and eating me to orgasm . . . that was all I wanted . . . him."

*****

Even though there was still a lot of tension between Jake and Jamison I think for my sake they had come to a truce of sorts.

One day Jamison obviously thinking he could manage on his own had been in the east barn staking hay bales and was crushed by several falling bales that toppled over on him. He must have lain there most of the afternoon before Jake found him sprawled on the barn floor. Jake helped him up, and half carried him to the house and put him to bed. It took most of the afternoon for a rider to gallop like crazy into town and then back with the Doctor. Jamison was unconscious that whole time, and I was terrified at the thought of losing him. It was Jake who calmed me and reassured me that Jamison would be alright.

After examining Jamison, the doctor told us that he had sustained a concussion and two fractured ribs. Though serious injuries, he would recover and be as good as new.

That night after settling the Doctor in the guest room, and making sure Jamison was comfortable, Jake and I headed to our room and prepared for bed. I sat braiding my hair when Jake came behind me and nuzzled my neck. No demand, no intimidation he simply whispered, "Come to bed Chloe," I was surprised at first, his tone and manner puzzled me.

He bent and kissed the nape of my neck, and I wasn't surprised when I felt his erection pressed against the small of my back. Taking my hand, Jake helped me onto the bed. I got onto my hands and knees (his favorite position for me), which put my hips at the right level for him to penetrate me.

"No, I want you to lay on your side," he said. I curled onto my side, and he cuddled behind me where he easily, smoothly and completely glided himself into my pregnant pussy. As he eased into me, I heard him murmur, "Oh my God, Chloe," as if this were the first time he had taken me this way.

"This belongs to me, Chloe," he said, cupping my pussy tightly to him. Jake groaned and taking a deep breath pushed deeper inside me. With his hand on my belly, he caressed his unborn child as he began moving, sliding his sweet cock in and out of me. I turned my head to look at him and saw him close his eyes and grit his teeth as the sensations washed over him. With each thrust, cum would spurt out drenching the walls of my pussy.

*****

Lying in his bed recovering with Chloe attending to him, Jamison watched her. Her swelling breasts and rounding belly made his groin throb from wanting her. Jamison was probably fifteen years older than Chloe's, but that age difference did not stop his mind from drifted to what might have been. It could have been his seed growing inside her if not for Jake Singletary.

As he grew stronger, and his feelings for Chloe seemed to become more complicated, Jamison had begun to think about moving into the cottage behind the house. Perhaps moving out of the house would lessen the sexual tension that existed between them.

When he told Chloe of his plans, she asked him not to go.

"Oh Jami, please . . . stay here in the house with me, Chloe had pleaded. Lately, Jake is often away, and I feel safer when I know you're near. Please, will you stay at least until after the baby is born?" Not wanting to disappoint her, Jamison relented and said he would stay in the guestroom a while longer.

Once Jamison recovered from his injuries, his interactions with Jake became civil for the most part. Jamison still objected to the relationship between Jake and Chloe but was reconciled to the fact that there was little he could do to change it. He knew Chloe cared for him as a treasured friend, but his feelings for her were anything but friendly or platonic.

This was an increasingly difficult time for Jamison. Sometimes at night, if his door was opened or he was in the hall, he would hear Chloe and Jake having sex, and it would drive him crazy, knowing that Chloe, who he had always desired (whether he acknowledged these feelings or not in the beginning) was being sexually intimate with Jake. Yes, they were married, but that awareness did not soften his anger toward Jake or his concern for Chloe.

Though Jamison was still contemplating moving out of the house, he had not been able to bring himself to leave Chloe alone with Jake until one day when the true nature of their relationship finally crystallized for him. Jamison realized that perhaps things were not as he had perceived them to be.

Jamison was working in the east barn one afternoon when he heard noise and muffled voices coming from the loft level. As he stealthily climbed the ladder leading to the loft entry, the first thing he saw was a naked Chloe on her hand and knees, with Jake behind her kissing her bared ass. Jamison's first impulse was to look away, but he couldn't. He was drawn to the sight of Chloe bent forward on her knees, her now heavy teats swaying beneath her; her big belly round and taut with the fruit of her sexual subjugation as Jake readied her pussy for his penetration.

Jamison silently watched as Jake positioned her hips, and taking hold of his rigid cock pushed forward and into her, his eyes rolled back in his head at the feel of her pussy relaxing and opening for him. Jamison could hear Jake mumble something that sounded like, "Oh God . . . Oh fucking God" as he pressed further, burying his cock up to his balls inside his wife's pussy.

Jamison was not aware that he was holding his breath as he watched.

Jamison could feel his cock twitch when Jake began pounding Chloe's pregnant pussy. When Chloe started repeating "Jake . . . Jake," the sound of her husky voice in the warm, dim, quiet of the loft and the sight of her young, fertile body trembling in orgasm, pushed him over the edge. For the first time in a very long time, his body tensed and his cock began to ooze cum that quickly left a growing dampness in the front of his pants. Mortified, by what he had just done, amid the cries of Chloe experiencing another orgasm, Jamison quietly backed down the loft ladder and left the barn. He desperately wished it had been him between Chloe's legs.

*****

Chloe was growing bigger with each passing day, and to Jamison's dismay, it was clear that the relationship between Jake and Chloe had also changed, was changing. Jake's easy acquisition of the property, coupled with Chloe's proximity, had dampened his desire for revenge.

Jamison would occasionally see them together and note their laughter, soft intimate conversation, caresses, and stolen kisses. Most noticeably was the way Jake would rub and caress Chloe's belly, displaying his affection, non-verbally claiming the child she was carrying, as his child.

Jamison tried to give them their privacy. In the evenings, the couple would typically adjourn to their room early, leaving Jamison to his own devices. Jamison would usually head out to the bunkhouse for a drink or two and poker with some of the hands, not returning to his room until around twelve or so in the morning.

This was one of those nights. When the poker was over and the other men readying for bed, he got up and headed toward the house and his room. As he passed Jake and Chloe's room, he saw the door was not closed securely. Hearing noises coming from the slightly open door he paused and quietly opened the door further, wide enough for him to see in.

Chloe lay on her back, her pregnant form clearly discernible in the dimly lit room. Jake was bending over her, kissing her on the mouth. Running her fingers through his hair, she caressed his face and returned his kisses. Jake got on his knees and moving lower began kissing her belly.

Jake felt the baby kick, "its ok little fella, go back to sleep, I'll try and not disturb you too much," he said with a broad grin on his face.

12