A Family Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Claire cried out. "Give me your fucking cum Danny. Shoot it inside me...I wanna feel it squirt in me."

"Oh yeah, Mom!" Danny almost screamed as he pounded his dick into Claire. "I'm gonna blow my nut in your hot fucking cunt. Here it comes Mom. I'm gonna cum inside your hot cunt." With that he leanded over her back to get his dick in as far as he could, then reached underneath her to squeeze her dangling tits.

"Ugh," Danny grunted, freezing in motion as he squeezed his cum into his mom's pussy. "Aahhhhh..."

"Oh God, I feel it Danny. I feel your cum in me. Give it to me, baby. Pump your hot goo into Mommy's cunt."

I looked up into Janelle's eyes.

"God, I love fucking you baby. Ride Daddy's dick," I moaned.

"I want you to cum in me Daddy. I wanna feel you gush inside me like they did."

I grabbed my daughter's naked hips and ran my hands all over them as they bounced up and down on my cock. Then I felt my dick throb and tighten inside her hot, wet cunt and it spewed. I thought I was gonna pass out as gush after gush of cum squirted up into my daughter's pussy.

"Oh God baby, yes. Daddy's cumming...cumming inside you. Oh shit, honey."

"I feel it too Daddy. Oh fuck, it's so hot. I'm cumming too."

Her whole body quivered. I reached up and squeezed those luscious tits, then raised up my head and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh, uuuuuuuhhhhhhh," my daughter screamed and shuddered as she came on my dick and I sucked her centerfold tits. "Oh God, Daddy, fuck me. Fffuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk mmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee."

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned. "Ride my cock baby. I'm cumming deep inside you. God, Janelle, I've always wanted to fuck you. You are so hot, so perfect."

Janelle immediately pulled my head to her face, stuck her tongue in my mouth and moaned...as we came together. My dick throbbed as I could feel her spasms die down and her muscles squeezed out the last of my cum. We ended with her sitting in my lap, her legs wrapped around me, my dick softening inside her, and sticking our tongues in and out of each other's mouths like a couple of school kids in heat.

I peeked out of the corner of my eye to check on Danny and Claire. She was sucking his still hard cock as he leaned back watching his sister and me with a big smile.

12