A Family Affair

Story Info
Gypsy does an entire family!
4.2k words
4.11
91.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were seated around the dinner table. Yvette's mother and father sat at either end. Her younger, energetic and rather cute, 18 year old brother sat beside the guest, Yvette sat directly opposite her guest, and Yvette's older, yet more corruptible and lanky, 21 year old brother sat beside Yvette.

"What's with the feather?" the younger brother asked.

The guest, a pretty raven-haired girl picked up the feather lying in front of her, slowly stroking it's length.

"I found this today at the beach, just before I saw Yvette actually," she stole a quick glance and a smile at her friend, Yvette smiled back fleetingly before shovelling a forkful of food into her mouth.

"What's it from?" the younger brother asked sweetly.

"A bird ya dick!" the elder brother teased, showing off for their guest's benefit.

She smiled warmly at them both, "A sea eagle I think. It's very soft, very beautiful too, don't you think?"

"It's big!" the younger brother exclaimed.

Gypsy laughed, "Yes, it is. But I think I should put it under the table till after dinner now, you never know where it's been." She eyed the elder brother.

I leant down to place it between my feet. I saw Yvette cross her legs under the table.

I slowly sat up and placed a forkful of food into my mouth, letting the fork linger on my lips. Silently I reached out both my legs under the table, and with my feet, quietly, slowly, methodically forced Yvette's legs apart. Yvette coughed.

"Honey are you okay?" her mother asked.

She coughed again, muttered yes; her face turning a little red. She resumed eating, not daring to lift her eyes to meet mine. The rest of the family continued their conversations. I picked up the feather between my toes, and ran it up Yvette's inner thigh, watching her. She was concentrating hard on her food.

"Well I think she can sleep in with Yvette, if that's okay with you honey?" her mothers voice stole into the silent, private and delicious world of foreplay going on under the table. Evidently, Yvette was enjoying herself, she hadn't heard her mother speak.

"Yvette?" her father asked and her brother poked her in the arm. Yvette quickly broke from her trance, visibly embarrassed, still not making eye contact with me.

"What?" she answered a little too quick and a little too sharp.

"I said I think Gypsy can stay in your room. You have the spare bed. It'll be just like a slumber party, you girls can gossip away about boys and make-up and music," her mother seemed pleased.

Yvette looked up at her parents. She smiled a small almost nervous smile.

"Sure, that's fine" she smiled at her mother.

Yvette finally dared to look at me, her smile turning almost cheeky, her voice soft, she asked me, "That's if you don't mind sharing Gypsy?"

Yvette had a big comfortable and rather new queen sized bed. It was part of the package her well off parents had recently bought for their daughters birthday. New bed complete with even newer crisp white sheets, pillows and of course matching doona and cover. There were other gifts, but this was among the most practical, and the one Yvette from this night on, would remember the most.

On the floor beside the bed, the mother had made up another bed of sorts with the spare but rather thin mattress, and a large collection of sheets, blankets and doona's and way too many pillows. She was over compensating in manchester for the lack of a snug and cosy mattress, and hoped her young daughter's guest would sleep comfortably enough. The mother had quickly and privately entertained the thought that the two girls could share Yvette's new queen bed, but realised that that was a silly idea, they had only just met recently after all, hadn't they? She couldn't quite remember; perhaps Gypsy was Yvette's uni friend, yes, that must have been it. In any case, she thought, my daughter wouldn't want to share her space so quickly, she's a private type of girl, even a bit shy, she mused.

When Gypsy came into the bedroom from the bathroom, she found Yvette down on the floor in the spare 'bed'. The dark haired girl looked down at her and smiled.

"You know you can have your own bed Yvette! I don't want to take it from you, I'm use to sleeping on the floor anyway!"

Yvette was nervous and a little tense. These were strange feelings for her. Why was she nervous? She was a little anxious about impressing her new friend, after all, the raven haired and slim beauty before her was obviously one of the 'cool chicks', and I'm just a bit of a dag really, Yvette thought. There's no bloody way she is sleeping on this bed of bricks mum made when my gorgeous and rather luxurious new bed is right there, she thought.

Yvette nodded, "Then this will be a treat for you wont it?"

Gypsy laughed, "I guess so. But are you sure?" and added,

"Yes! Absolutely!"

The two girls laughed, "Okay, okay then. And hey, thanks," the dark haired girl smiled. She really was quite beautiful, Yvette thought.

Gypsy then moved to the foot of the bed and slid off her jeans to the floor. Yvette tried to look distracted, Gypsy noticed. Next Gypsy slowly took off her t-shirt, letting it linger longer than necessary around her head, her bare breasts exposed to the room, and especially to Yvette whose glance lingered. Gypsy casually threw the shirt on the floor, standing now in only her undies; they came off next. She looked at Yvette, caught her staring but only smiled at her before speaking.

"You don't mind do you? I mean, I don't offend you do I?" she asked softly.

Yvette, a little embarrassed, actually felt calmed by Gypsy's voice and honesty.

She laughed, "No, no I don't mind at all. You have a really great body Gypsy."

Gypsy jumped onto the bed excitedly and giggled, "Thanks girl!" she said, and laid down, her hands behind her head, looking into Yvette's eyes, smiling knowingly.

"You know, you do too!" she stated, and before Yvette had a chance to comment, Gypsy planted a wet, warm and soft kiss on her lips.

Yvette turned crimson and her eyes opened wide. Gypsy giggled, but she read her new friends body language with the precision of a map maker, sensed the electricity sparking from her friends skin, and took the opportunity to kiss her again.

This kiss was open mouthed, and more forceful, and as Gypsy slipped in her tongue, it was an eager tongue that met hers back.

The two girls wasted no time in becoming heavily involved in each other's passionate kisses. Neither of them broke away to look into the other's eyes, to gasp for air, to acknowledge what was occurring between them. Instead, the two girls immersed themselves in the moment, immersed themselves in each other, became lost in the passion of one another's kisses. Their bodies became one as each ignited in the other sparks of erotic energy that pulsated around them, inside them, and through each other.

Gypsy took the lead and it were her hands that first began their exploration around her friends body. Her hands gently glided over Yvette's velvety soft skin of her tummy and moved slowly, carefully up to her breast. Gypsy felt the tummy tighten underneath her touch, heard the sharp intake of breath, and suddenly Yvette was kissing Gypsy harder, deeper and fuller on the lips than before.

"You feel beautiful," Gypsy whispered.

Yvette breathed heavily, "So do you," she said.

Gypsy's hands manoeuvred their way effortlessly around the other girls body, touching at her breasts, tweaking at her nipples, stroking at her thigh - soft indications of pleasure coming frequently from her friend.

Gypsy undressed Yvette, then climbed gently on top, mounting her so as their furry pussy's were touching. Gypsy sat atop Yvette, showing off her pert little breasts, her tiny little waist, and the smile that gave way to the pleasure she herself was both giving and receiving.

Yvette reached up to cup her pert breasts and began to gently massage them. From her pussy, she pushed up and against Gypsy so their pubic mounds ground against each others - Yvette could feel the warmth, she could feel the wetness; their wetness.

Gypsy sighed aloud with each squeeze of her breast, as she moved upon her friend, writhing and squirming. She relaxed down on top of Yvette so their chests, their breasts, their warm soft skin was touching, and they kissed. They kissed deep and hard again, this time, fucking each others wetness with an animalistic ferociousness that was both hard and fast, yet passionate and intimate.

Gypsy didn't want Yvette to experience an orgasm in this way however, and soon she unstraddled from her friend, and went down on her instead. Yvette cried out, "Oh dear fucking god!" and grabbed firmly at Gypsy's hair, her face disappearing into her moist pussy.

Yvette soon felt a new incredible sensation that caused her to cry out in ecstasy as Gypsy's tongue slipped deep inside. Gypsy's tongue lapped eagerly at the squirming wet vagina in her face, she licked the outer pink lips swollen with lust, began licking at the inner lips hot with desire, before plunging deep into her friends dark hole pulsating with want.

With deft fingers, she parted the vaginal lips as wide as she could before seeking out the clitoris. With her entire mouth, she found the little button and sucked on it, Yvette's back arching, her legs spreading further, her gasps loud and fast and quick.

Gypsy continued sucking, licking, flicking, fucking the little clitoris, feeling it grow with her touch. With her friends hole wide open, Gypsy now inserted a finger. A moan of delight escaped from above her, so she continued, and inserted another. With two long fingers sliding so easily in and out of Yvette's wide open and wet pussy, Gypsy attempted a third and then a forth finger. She cupped her fingers together, and gently finger fucked her friend, slowly at first, before building up the speed, the depth, the penetration.

Yvette's legs now opened wider, and Gypsy could see that she was clutching at her own breasts.

As Yvette breathed out in one almighty sigh, Gypsy pushed her whole tightened little fist deep into her friends cunt. She pushed it in further, and back out, twisting her arm while penetrating her friend. Her friend gasping and crying out in a heady mix of obvious pleasure and a little pain. Gypsy asked if she were okay, she cried out for her not to stop.

Gypsy continued pushing, in and out, sliding, fisting her friend. She continued to lick at her friends swollen clit, and soon her friend called out that she was cuming. Gypsy took her fist from within her friends pussy and as soon as she felt the convulsions of pleasure beneath her, she placed her mouth over Yvette's now surging mound. Yvette came hard in Gypsy's face, and Gypsy licked and sucked it all up, tasting the sweet fluids flowing from between her friends thighs.

When Yvette finally stopped convulsing and shuddering, she collapsed back on the bed, her breathing slowly returning to a regular pace. Gypsy flopped beside her; the girls lay in silence. It didn't last long, as Yvette let out a little giggle, followed by Gypsy's giggle, and then both girls erupted in joyous laughter.

"I'll be right back" Gypsy kissed Yvette on the cheek and got up out of bed; she needed the bathroom.

I was busting for the loo but someone was in there. I waited outside the door. The toilet flushed and the door opened. Mark, the older brother walked out. I startled him. He jumped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

He laughed, "Shit man," he breathed heavily, "But hey, that's cool"

"Well, hurry up then, come on, I'm busting!"

He remained in the doorway and grinned cheekily at me.

"And what if I don't?"

"I'll piss my pants is what!"

He laughed, and then moved closer to me. He softly whispered, "Mmmmmm, careful, you know that turns me on real bad"

"Does it just?" I asked. "You know, it doesn't surprise me to think me pissing in my pants will make you cum in yours"

He grabbed my arm and forced it into his crotch, he was hard, and big. I smiled at him.

"You're right you know" he held my arm tight and pulled me into his room, and threw me roughly onto the bed, still with a firm grip. He began to kiss my arm, my hand, licking and then sucking on my fingers. "Oh man, you taste like pussy!" he exclaimed.

"I just fucked myself," I lied.

"You what?" he cried, "But my sister?"

"She was asleep." Another easy lie.

"Oh fuck me, you're an animal."

"I really need to go piss you know," I was uncomfortable.

"No, I want you to do it on me."

"What?"

He rolled me over on top of him. He then squirmed his way beneath me till his face was in my pussy. "Fuck my face!" he ordered.

"But I'll piss on you!"

"Do that too."

"Are you sure?

"Yes."

His tongue flickered in and out over me in a premature greed to make me come. I was uncomfortable, so I manoeuvred us into a 69 position. I grabbed his dick between my breasts and began massaging them. My cunt was still buried in his face. It wasn't going to take me long to wee, and from his noises and the sudden growth in his dick, it wasn't long before he was going to cum.

"I'm going to cum real soon," he stammered, confirming my suspicion.

"That good, 'cause I'm gunna piss real soon too."

I pushed hard into his face and suddenly felt a warm squirt. He groaned, ordered for more, and pressed harder against me, pushing his face and tongue deep into my wet cunt. I pushed again and this time pissed harder onto his face. His groan was so loud and deep, I felt him throbbing, the time had come.

As I let go with a stream of warm, sweet smelling pee into his face, I noticed that I too was in the midst of an orgasm. As I continued to pee onto him, he exploded between my breasts, convulsing, pushing; his dick squirting out hot cum that shot out over my nipples and dribble down my body.

I convulsed on top of his face, squirting, coming, and fucking him hard as all control was lost in those seconds of abandonment and bliss.

After a quick wash, some sheet changing and bed rearranging, he fell asleep, so I got up and headed back to Yvette's room. I must have miscalculated the door, as when I opened it, I walked into the younger brothers room. He was awake and I managed to startle him too! His bed lamp was on and he was reading a magazine, which he quickly shoved under the covers.

"Oh sorry Ben!" I whispered and started to back out the door.

"No, don't go," he called back to me.

I lingered in the doorway. "Come in" he said.

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked

He smiled cheekily, "Reading."

"Oh yeah, reading what?" I asked suspiciously. He pulled the magazine from under the covers. It was a well flicked through copy of a porn magazine. I laughed. "Oh, I see"

"Can I ask you a question?" Ben said. I nodded. He looked right at me, almost through me, "Will you suck me off?"

I gasped and coughed, nearly choking on the spittle I had suddenly sucked down. I was dumbstruck. His honesty was a turn on, but I couldn't help and laugh at my own slight embarrassment.

He noticed this and sat up in bed, "Look, I've never had one right?" he started on his case. "My mates all have, some of them are even doin' it with their girlfriends, but all I can do is wank" he was so candid! Very cute.

I smiled at him. He looked at me, "Look," he said, and threw back the covers revealing his naked bottom half, "I'm ready!" his little erection sticking up proudly, boldly into the air.

That was it, I was turned on again. I went slowly over to him and grabbed his legs pulling him over to the edge of the bed, his legs dangling over the side. I looked into his eyes, he looked so calm, not nervous; ready.

"I'm leaving the light on so I can watch" he told me excitedly.

"Sure, " I answered, "No problem," then added, "You know, if this is your first time, you may cum really quickly."

His smile was huge, "Yeah, I know."

"Well, how about you tell me just before you do, then I can stop, and start again. It'll make the process last, a lot longer."

He grinned a huge grin, "Okay, cool!" he exclaimed.

I went straight to his firm little penis and gave it a long hard lick with my tongue. He moaned loudly at the same time jumping a little. I licked the inside, back again to the front, and then headed down to his balls. This made him jump and quiver again. I kept licking at his balls, taking them into my mouth, they were only small so I could, then I grabbed his dick in my hand and started to stroke it. After a while of stroking and pulling, I went back with my mouth to his dick.

I took the tip first onto my lips, tracing around them as if he were my lipstick. Slowly, bit by bit, I took him further and further into my mouth, sucking, licking with my tongue, flicking, tasting him. He moaned again and then suddenly he grabbed both sides of my head with his hands. He pushed me down further on him so as I nearly gagged. I hadn't expected that. He was a little rough, but figuring it was his first time, I let him think he had the power. He pushed my head up and down on his hardened little cock with vigour, and soon I realised he was trying to fuck my mouth. He began to thrust into me, holding my head at the same time, pushing me hard onto him, thrusting hard into me. I kept on sucking and licking at him as best I could.

Suddenly he sat up on the edge of the bed and really began to fuck into my mouth. I could hear him whispering to me, "Yeah that's it, suck me bitch." I laughed, but still let him assume control, he was obviously turned on by it. His moaning grew more frequent, louder; his thrusting harder, hard enough for me to hold onto his thighs for some support and to try and keep him from deep throating me!

Soon his thrusting grew frantic and he called out that he was going to cum. I could taste it already. I tried to pull back from him but he grabbed hold of my head with both hands from behind and held me tight onto his growing cock. "Swallow me bitch!" he suddenly called and as he thrust and pushed into me. I felt a warm, salty gush rocket into my mouth. He was cuming in my mouth, thrusting deep into me, I couldn't get away as the semen gushed out of him and into me, dripping down and out of the sides of my mouth, the rest I swallowed so I could breathe.

He was still thrusting and pushing into me for what seemed an eternity, holding on tight to my head, he was shuddering.

Finally spent, he threw himself back on the bed. I wiped the cum from my face and mouth on his sheets and patted his legs.

"So baby, how was that then?" I asked gently.

"Oh my god, that was fucking brilliant!" he whispered between pants.

I left the room, turned off the light and shut the door gently behind me. I still had the taste of him in my mouth, the smell of him in my hair, the sight of his little dick in my mind. I giggled and attempted to go to bed.

By now I was really tired, exhausted in fact. After coming out of a lit room, the hallway I was in was pitch black, and I really didn't know where I was. I had already made one mistake with the rooms and ended up in the wrong one - and now I really had no idea where Yvette's room was. I felt like I had just been come home from the pub, been blindfolded and spun around in a strange and darkened room, and then told to go find a needle in a haystack.

Perhaps I was exaggerating, but in any case, I didn't know where to go. All I could think to do was feel along the hall way for a light switch, or a door, something, anything. I began slowly and quietly, soon a door handle found my searching hands, I opened it and stretched out my arms - linen cupboard. Damn.

I thought I could hear a noise, a little way down the hall, perhaps it was Yvette snoring. I walked slowly toward the noise and suddenly a tiny spray of light filtered out from underneath the door. Thank god, it had to be Yvette, she probably heard me wandering around lost and has left her light on for me - like a beacon in the dark - such a gorgeous thoughtful girl. I must remember to fuck her silly tomorrow for this one.

12