The Taylor Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom certainly still has a great figure after all this time, but you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I do. I've watched you while you were sunbathing and it's no wonder I'm always fighting guys off at school."

"So you've been watching me while I've watched you as you swam huh? Wait you've what?"

"Yea, almost weekly there's some asshole who says that he wants to fuck you, or take you out back and make you a real woman, or some other bullshit."

Kimberly looked at him lovingly, she was learning more about her brother and it was making her not just love her brother, but fall in love with him. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

Kyle turned to face his sister and leaned down, letting their lips touch, kissing her, softly at first then more passionately. After kissing for nearly a minute he pulled back, "I love you Kimberly, perhaps in ways that I shouldn't, but I will always protect you, and I will always be yours."

Kimberly looked into his eyes deeply, "I love you too Kyle." She pulled herself up and lifted a leg over his lap, straddling him on the couch. She put her arms around his neck and held him close, looking down at him. "My dear brother, please make love to me, make me a real woman."

"Oh how I want to, but how can I make you a real woman when I'm still a virgin; I'm not a real man."

"I beg to differ, you're more of a real man than most guys twice your age that I know," she said before leaning down and kissing him. She pressed her tongue forward and got excited when she felt his lips open invitingly. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head as she kissed him hard as her hips started to grind against his lap. She could feel him hardening underneath her which got her own juices flowing.

Kyle pulled back suddenly and said, "Wait, I don't have any condoms. We can't chance you getting pregnant."

"Don't worry about that, mom got me the pill."

"Wait she did what?" Kyle couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Yea she started getting me the pill as a backup to using condoms. She bought it all for me when she learned I was thinking about going all the way. Mom and I often talk about sex and what it's like and she wanted me to be protected. She knows more about me than you might think," Kimberly chuckled.

Kyle laughed and suddenly flipped her off of himself before grabbing her hand and practically dragged her to his room. He threw open the door and led her inside before slamming his door shut and locking it.

"Why did you lock it?" Kimberly asked, laughing at the notion. "Mom won't be home for at least four hours."

"Call it habit," Kyle chuckled as he took off his shirt. He threw it on the floor before wrapping his arms around Kimberly to kiss her. His pants suddenly tightened as he felt her hand begin to stroke him through his sweatpants. He pushed her down onto his bed and grabbed hold of her shorts and her panties and quickly pulled them off. He threw them over his head and quickly spread Kimberly's legs, exposing her now wet pussy to him. He breathed in her scent and it was intoxicating. Now he understood why in every porn film he ever watched, eating pussy always seemed to be the first priority. Kyle suddenly remembered the words Kimberly had said earlier about Seth not wanting to make love to her pussy and was confused as to why he wouldn't want to, the scent alone was intoxicating. He kissed her lips and tasted her juices, causing her to breathe sharply. As if a primal force had been suddenly awakened inside of him, he began to lap at her juices, licking her lips and flicking her now engorged clit with his tongue with a passion he never knew existed inside of him. Kyle kept at it and loved feeling his sister twitch under his movements, loving the fact that he was giving his sister such pleasure. He was forced deeper between her legs as he felt them cross behind his head, pushing him deeper.

Kimberly grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down, forcing his mouth onto her pussy as she pushed forward with her hips. She felt her orgasm wash over her body and she screamed out, "Oh fuck yes Kyle I'm cumming!"

Kyle held onto her hips as his face was pushed hard into her pussy. He couldn't breathe yet he eagerly lapped up the sudden flood of juices that came rushing out of her moist lips. He moaned into her as he swallowed every last drop of her. As he felt her legs loosen and her hands let go, he pulled himself up to lay next to her and held her close. He looked at her face and instead of seeing a smile he saw that she was crying. He instantly thought he had done something wrong, "What is it sis? Did I hurt you? Oh jeez I am so sorry!"

Kimberly chuckled through the tears, "No you didn't hurt me. That just felt so good and I got so wrapped up in the sensations I just started crying in pure joy. My goodness brother I have never cum like that before." She buried her face into the crook of his neck and held on to him as the final ripples of her orgasm washed over her. She felt safe in his arms, as if nothing could happen to her. After a few seconds she leaned up and kissed him softly, tasting her own juices on his lips and it turned her on. She sat up and pulled her own shirt off before swiftly taking her bra off.

Kyle heard her gasp slightly when he suddenly sat up and sucked on a nipple, feeling it harden in his mouth. He switched to her other nipple and sucked on that one for a bit causing that one to harden as well before pulling back and taking his own sweatpants and boxers off. He stood before his sister, just as nude as she was and it didn't feel weird. In fact it felt completely natural.

She loved how hard he was and she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her, but first she wanted a second taste of his manhood. She got on all fours and crawled to the end of the bed and sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth. She loved the feeling of him harden even more as she did so. He tasted so good that she almost didn't want to stop, but she wanted him inside of her, and more importantly, she wanted him to shoot his cum deep inside of her. Kimberly suddenly pulled back and lay on her back, spreading her legs and exposing her wet pussy to him. "I need you inside of me, but please go slow; none of my toys are nearly as big as you are baby."

Kyle grabbed his hard cock and stepped forward, feeling the tip of his cock touch her lips. He rubbed the tip of it in her juices to lube his cock up and then pressed the tip forward, feeling her lips spread for him. He went slowly, feeling her inner walls stretch to accommodate him, listening to her gasps and moans, pushing forward ever so slowly so as not to hurt his sister. He may not have ever had sex but he had done a lot of reading online and knew that the first time needed to be taken slowly. He paid attention to her breathing, watching her breasts rise and fall with each breathe, some sharper than others and listened to the noises she made. He would push unless she whimpered in which case he would stop for a few seconds, and then push in some more.

After several minutes, he was deep inside her, his hips touching her inner thighs and he just stayed there. The sensations he was feeling were beyond words as he leaned forward and lay his head down on the bed next to hers. He kissed her ever so lightly, just enjoying the feeling of being so close to his sister. He felt her arms wrap themselves around him, holding him close. After nearly a full minute of just laying there he slowly began to pull out, just an inch or so before pushing back in. Kyle kissed Kimberly's neck before lightly biting the soft skin, causing her to yelp. He didn't know why he did it, but it felt right. He pulled his upper body away from hers and placed his hands on her hips, holding her tight as his strokes got longer. When he got to the point where he was leaving the tip of his cock inside of her he began to push back in harder, and faster. Each stroke quickened in pace and with more force.

Kimberly began to moan loudly as her pussy was stretched to the limit each time she felt him push forward. The feeling was incredible and she loved how his cock filled her much more satisfactorily than her dildo's. She wrapped her legs behind him lightly and helped him push forward with each thrust.

"Oh fuck Kimmy, I can't last much longer, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it Kyle, cum deep inside my wet pussy, fill me up with your seed," she hissed. She clenched her pelvic muscles tightly around him when she felt his body suddenly tighten, knowing that at any second he would orgasm deep inside her. She tightened the grip around his waist with her legs and held him inside while squeezing her pussy around him, grinding her hips around him.

"Oh fuck Kimmy, I'm cumming!" Kyle felt his whole body go tense and his cock suddenly jerk before shooting his load deep inside his sister's pussy. His cock spurted several times, filling her pussy to capacity with his hot sticky cum.

"Oh God Kyle, that feels so good! Come here baby," she beckoned with open arms. She reveled in the feeling of his cock twitch inside her. She wrapped her arms around him as he lay next to her and felt him nuzzle her neck. Kimberly held him close as she felt his body slowly calm down from his orgasm and could feel his cock slowly become soft.

"I'm sorry sis, I'm so sorry," Kyle said softly.

"What for," she asked, turning her head with a look of concern.

"I was hoping I could last longer, but it felt so good that I just couldn't."

"Oh Kyle, its ok, it was your first time, our first time. If it makes you feel any better it felt terrific, seriously. I have never felt so good before."

"Really?" Kyle couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Kimberly hugged her brother tightly, "Oh yes dear brother." She held him close as they lay there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company and closeness. "Don't worry about how long you last, I know that will just get longer each time as you get used to the feelings. Though right now I think we should take a shower and then eat dinner, I'm starving."

"Though in the interests of conserving water we should probably shower together," Kyle said laughing. His laughter was infectious and soon Kimberly was joining in. They practically ran to the bathroom where they quickly turned on the water before getting in. The shower was large for a single person, but it was a bit tighter with both of them which meant their bodies rubbed against each other often, getting them both aroused. They made love to each other in the shower, spending more time exploring each other's bodies as the water cascaded over them. Kimberly sucked her brother's cock while her hands explored his tight lean body before taking him deep inside of her again. Kyle pushed her up against the wall and plowed himself deep into her pussy, pounding into her so hard he made her cry out in ecstasy before exploding and shooting his hot cum deep inside her again. They kissed passionately for awhile as their hands caressed each others bodies before realizing that they had been in the shower for nearly an hour, causing them to explode in yet another fit of laughter.

"I think we should get out and get dinner, mom will be home soon," Kimberly said, containing her laughter with some difficulty. They got out and as they dried each other off, she saw him begin to harden once again. "Damn bro, again? Too bad you have to put it in your pants."

Kyle laughed, "Sorry sis, but you're just so damned hot that I can't help myself."

Kimberly kissed the tip of his cock before throwing the towel in his face and running out of the bathroom to her room, laughing once again.

Kyle ran after her, enjoying the view of her breasts swaying and her ass cheeks jiggling. He grabbed her from behind and pressed his cock against her while kissing her neck.

Kimberly pushed him away, "Go on silly, get dressed otherwise mom will catch us fucking!"

"Oh alright," Kyle said, turning around reluctantly. He sauntered off to his room where he threw on some sweatpants and a faded old shirt, thinking about how far he and his sister had gone today before going into the kitchen where he saw his sister in the fridge. He saw that her ass was barely contained in a pair of pajama pants and smacked one of her cheeks, causing her to yelp.

Together they made dinner and ate at the kitchen counter, enjoying the food that their mother had picked. After they finished they cleaned and dried the dishes before retiring to the couch where they turned the television on. Kyle sat on corner of the couch and Kimberly snuggled up to him, as she had done many a time before.

"Hi kids," Aria said, causing both Kyle and Kimberly to jump a little. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Get too caught up in the movie?" She leaned down and hugged them from behind as she said in a soothing voice, "It's so nice that you two get along so well. You didn't get into any trouble while I was gone did you?"

"No mom, we were perfect little angels," Kimberly said, winking at Kyle. "Dinner was great, I did exactly what you said and it came out great."

"That's good. I'm beat so I'm going to take a hot bath and then lay in bed before going to sleep." Aria turned around and headed up the stairs to her bathroom.

"Alright mom, sleep tight," Kyle said, eyeing his mother's ass in her tight faded blue jeans. After she turned the corner he turned back to look at Kimberly, staring back at him.

She slapped him on the arm, in mock anger. "I saw that, you really do want to fuck mom don't you?" Kimberly watched his face turn bright red before laughing. "Maybe she would be willing to make that dream of yours come true, especially if I'm there with you."

Kyle was speechless and just nuzzled his sister. He felt her put her head back on his shoulder and together they went back to watching the movie. After several minutes he heard her breathing become steady and shallow and looked down at her. She had fallen asleep next to him so he put his arm around her, causing her to cuddle closer to him. Several minutes later he nodded off himself.

12