A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not this 'secret family women's society' thing is it?!" she asked with narrowed eyes almost boring through me.

"I....what!..... you know about that?!" I was aghast at the thought.

"Well of course I do. You don't seriously think that there's anything that goes on in this house that my mother doesn't know about do you?!"

I must have looked comical, staring back at her with my mouth open while I tried to process the enormity of what she'd just casually said because her stern expression quickly spread into a wide grin.

"Oh, you idiot Paolo. I can't say that I'm entirely pleased at the idea, but it's not the end of the world. It doesn't stop us getting together you know ...... if that's what you really want of course?"

That question was loaded!

"Oh God yes," I gasped as I breathed out a huge sigh of relief, "..................I've been wanting us to be together for so long now!"

That seemed to do the trick.

"Well, that's better then," she said as she struck a pose in her little maids outfit, "...... so what do you think? Do you like my outfit?"

"Wow, do I?! You look so ...........so sexy!"

She moved towards me at last and sat next to me on the bed, her skirt riding up as she did so and displaying promising black stocking tops, her hand slipped under my gaping shirt and ran smoothly over my chest.

"You're looking pretty good to me too," she murmured huskily as she let her eyes deliberately run over my half naked body, pausing significantly on the growing bulge inside my boxers.

It was an obvious invitation and even I didn't miss it. I reached out to wrap my hand around her slim neck, intent on pulling her towards me to kiss, but she struggled against me. I was shocked! I couldn't have misread her that much could I?!

But she was still smiling as her hands went up to her hair, throwing aside the little cap and releasing her beautiful auburn locks out of their tightly swept back clips so that her curls cascaded down over her shoulders and down her back.

"That's better, I hate kissing with my hair tied up!" she said as she finally leaned my way and twisted a little so that I could wrap my arm round her, pull her into me and press my yearning lips over hers at last!

We were a little tentative at first, exploring, feeling the warm sensation spread as our lips started to work together more enthusiastically and then I felt her tongue start to push open my lips and by then there was no going back as my tongue met hers and the kiss just rocketed into the molten class!

It seemed to go on forever as I surrendered myself to her lips, her tongue, her body, her ....everything! I'd been waiting so long for this moment, thought that I'd blown it and yet here we were at last, in each other's arms and kissing the lights out of each other! It was heaven!!

It seemed natural to put my hand on her knee and then to start sliding it up her stocking clad leg, revelling in the smooth feel of her strong thigh. But then I got a shock as she put her hand on mine to stop upward progress and at the same time she pulled back breathing hard as our lips finally disengaged. Her eyes were still filled with desire though and I was a little confused.

"Not so fast cowboy," she almost sighed, "I'm not sure that I've completely forgiven you yet! So, how many times have you done it with them?"

I was shocked speechless. What should I say? She must have known some of what had been going on, but how much? Could I really tell her the truth? I couldn't really believe it myself! Then she completely floored me.

"I've been speaking to Izzy."

Oh God!

".................and Signora Monterrino."

My Aunt Luisa too! Jesus, she must know everything!

She watched my face change from surprise to panic, and listened to me spluttering for a while as I tried to formulate a response. Then she burst into laughter!

"Shocked?" she gasped between chortles, "Serves you right Paolo. You should have shown some self-restraint! I couldn't resist it!!"

When her laughter had subsided and her face got serious again, she took my hand reassuringly in hers, "It's ok. I've got used to the idea now...........can you believe it, that cheeky Izzy actually had the temerity to tell me that they've been preparing you for me!!"

We both laughed at that unlikely thought. Then her head swivelled and she pointed to bottom of the dressing table near the door, "What's that?"

51. Embracing Our Desires

I craned my head round as she jumped up and looked at the sideboard myself, but I couldn't see anything untoward. But by then Maria had strode over to it and bent down to feel for something underneath.

She didn't squat though, she just bent forward at the waist in front of me, her ankles crossed together for support. My eyes widened and my throat went dry as I watched her short black skirt lift up her thighs. Lifting and lifting until it was almost round her waist, displaying her beautiful young legs, displaying the black stockings that reached sexily about mid-thigh and the suspenders attached to the black bands at the top. She clearly did a lot of sunbathing because her tanned thighs just went on and on until they joined the equally tanned skin of her buttocks. What wasn't displayed though were her panties, mainly because she wasn't wearing any! My eyes took a few moments to register that fact, zeroing in on the little peachy lips that were staring back at me from between her bare buttocks. I gasped out loud in surprise!!

She stayed like that for a few minutes, hand apparently searching for something under the table before sighing and pulling herself upright, turning and smiling at me.

"See anything you like?" she murmured huskily, before her delicious lips spread out in a wide grin. I probably did look a bit comical. I knew that my eyes were like saucers and my mouth was open!

"I was saving that move in case you needed some persuasion," she said as she approached me again,".......................but I see that you didn't!" she added as she looked excitedly at the big bulge in my pants!

Then she reached me and, instead of sitting next to me again, she climbed onto me, her legs straddling me as she pulled us together again, our lips meeting hungrily just as I groaned at the feel of her bare pussy rubbing up against my trapped erection!

This time there was absolutely nothing tentative about our kissing! Her lips clamped straight on mine, our mouths open, out tongues fought like serpents!

When she pulled back eventually so that we could breath, she took in such a deep breath that her shirt buttons finally gave up trying to take the strain and popped. Literally!

"Shit!" she gasped as my eyes were dragged down to her exposed bosom, fantastic cleavage with her breasts pushed tightly together by a lacy black, half-cup bra. My fingers were quick to release the remaining buttons around her neck and then I slid my hands down her chest until they met the rising hills below. She was hanging onto me with her arms around my neck, her pussy still ground into me as she leaned back to give me better access. Her head rocked back and she closed her eyes as she felt my hands start to massage her full breasts, delighting in the electric response of her bare skin to my searching fingers.

Half a breast wasn't enough for me now though! So I slipped my hand into one of the bra cups and eased out her breast, then the other one so that they were both released, but still pushed together and up by the fastened bra. Her nipples were dark buttons sat in the middle of small light brown rings. As I grasped one between my finger and thumb and felt it respond, growing, hardening to my touch. She sucked in another breath as the burst of pleasure coursed through her.

I knew now that there would be no more interruptions, no pulling back from her. She was hanging on with one arm around my neck whilst the other slipped inside my shirt and began to roam over my back, fingernails sliding hard down my spine, making a shiver run up to my neck.

I worked harder on her breasts in response, caressing each enthusiastically, pulling and twisting her nipples until a big shudder ran through her and her hand slipped between us in a desperate search for that hardness in my pants.

She gave out a little squeal of surprise as I leaned backwards and pulled her with me onto the bed, still straddling me, but off balance now so that I could twist her round and under me, trapping her between the soft sheets and my hard body. Then my lips were on hers and we were back in our state of molten desire again as we rolled about, bare skin pressed sensuously together, legs intertwined.

Finally I pulled back to look at her, her breasts were still trapped by her useless bra and red from the attention I'd been giving them, her skirt had ridden right up to her waist, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy, framed as it was between the black suspenders and her stocking tops. My eyes widened in surprise as I realised that her slit was neatly shaved. Her nether lips were puffed up and I could see that she was almost dripping between them. She looked as ready as I felt!

Her eyes looked at me wildly and she gasped in delight as I dragged off my boxers, releasing my erection at last and they widened further as they saw how ready I was, how big and hard. She moaned in anticipation as I spread her legs and pushed my hardness up against her unprotected pussy.

By some herculean effort, I paused as I pressed the tip of my cock up against her oily opening. I was bent over her, looking into her eyes, searching for that final approval. She'd clearly felt me pressing at her entrance and her mind was focussed on the fire that was raging between her legs, waiting in feverish anticipation for me to penetrate her at last. Then she registered that I'd stopped. Her unseeing eyes finally focussed on me, registering my implied query.

The message that they gave me in reply was pretty much along the lines of, 'Don't stop now you stupid idiot....of course I want you to fuck me! .... why do you think I'm here?!' And to ram home the point she pushed her hips up, forcing her pussy harder at me, finally pushing my stiff member into her hot, welcoming cavern!

It felt like heaven as I responded, driving myself deep inside her, wallowing in the electric feel of my rampant, throbbing cock sliding past her tight entrance until our bodies met and I could go no further!

After just a short pause to enjoy the feeling of possessing her, I began to pump inside her. Long and slow to start with, but ever faster as our excitement mounted! I lost sense of time as my sole focus became the desire to drive myself deeper and deeper into her, harder and harder. Her sighs had changed to moans and then into little cries of satisfaction as she felt me taking her higher and higher!

I was hanging on grimly, her tight vagina gripping and caressing me as I plunged in and out. I was determined to hang on as long as possible and my blood was throbbing in my forehead as I held off, feeling her nearing her own climax as she bucked and squirmed under me. But then it was too late and I couldn't help but drive in hard one last time and I simply exploded inside her, pumping my hot seed into her like a dam breaking!

My climax had been so exquisite, so stupendous that I only vaguely felt Maria tighten under me at the same time, cry out wildly and then slump back into the bed as she felt her own orgasm totally overwhelm her!

Utterly spent, I half collapsed on top of her, easing myself to one side as I reluctantly slipped out of her. I watched for magical minutes as she gradually recovered from our love-making, her face reflecting her warm feelings as her mighty climax gradually receded, leaving her wallowing in a sea of warmth and lethargy!

Eventually, her eyes opened and she saw me smiling down at her.

"Oh Paolo, that was almost unbelievable!" she whispered, her deep brown eyes fixed tenderly on mine, "I'm totally.....totally...... worn out! I feel ....I feel ..... God, but I love you!"

Her words were so unexpected that I had to replay them in my mind as I leaned over her and kissed her forehead. There may have been a tear or two in my eye as I snuggled up to her, pulling her into me.

"Me too Maria.....me too .....I love you too!"

I think that it was wasted though, because her eyes had closed and she'd slipped into a deep sleep. I sighed as I listened to her breathing slow, feeling her warm in my arms. Feeling absolutely fulfilled as I followed her and let warm darkness slide over me.

52. More Revelations and Some Confessions

We slept for quite some time in our mutual exhaustion.

I suspect that we'd both been fairly stressed before our mutual coming together, and the sleep was good for us.

When I woke the breeze wafting round my bedroom was still hot with the afternoon heat. I let my head flop back though because the feel of Maria's fingers trailing lightly around my neck and face was heavenly!

"Hello lover," she whispered gently into my ear, "Ready for round two?"

I felt her hand slide across my belly and her fingers wrap themselves around my stiff member. Evidently I was!

This time I undressed her properly, easing off her shirt, and unfastening the black bra so that her beautiful breasts stared unencumbered at me. I let her unfasten her skirt, but insisted on drawing it slowly down and over her legs. She laughed when I refused to let her take off her suspenders or stockings. Some things have to be a male prerogative!

There was only my shirt to remove, so she had an easy job, but she still made it last as she let her hands explore every muscle in my chest and back, her face buried in my shoulder as she nibbled and kissed her way around my neck and ears.

Then we spent the rest of the afternoon alternatively kissing and making love. It was one of the most satisfying times of my life, and I couldn't believe how often and quickly we were ready for each other. Maybe the 'family female secret society' really had done a good job on me!

Later though, much later, we were lying comfortably in each other's arms and I heard a noise in the corridor. I looked at my watch and realised that, unbelievably, it was nearly time for dinner. Aunt Luisa would be expecting me for our evening meal, and maybe something else to follow!

"Oh dear, it's time for dinner..." I mumbled regretfully, "..... and I need to deal with my aunt........"

Maria lifted herself onto one elbow to look at me, her expression a little daunting "Are you serious!?......You're going to leave me so that you can make love to your aunt!"

"No, no ..... well, that's probably what she's expecting..... "I paused but went on quickly when I saw her look darken, ".... but I'll just tell her that we're, err, 'busy' tonight."

"I should think so too!" she snapped and then broke out into a wide grin, "But you won't need to. It's all organised. I told my mother that if I didn't come back this afternoon that we'd be eating in your bedroom. And she'll have told your aunt that you're already taken tonight!""

"What!"

"Oh, it's ok, they know that we were planning to ..... well, you know!"

"What!!"

Was there anything that the women in my life didn't take control of?!

But then I was distracted by a tapping on the bedroom door. I realised that we were lying naked together on the bed and had a sudden image of Maria's mum bursting in on us with a tray of food. I made a desperate lunge for the sheet to drag it over us.

Maria laughed, and slid out of the bed before I could cover her, perky breasts joggling disturbingly. Well, for me anyway!

"Don't be silly Paolo, she's not actually going to come in is she?!"

She picked up my shirt though and wrapped it round her as she strode to the door. The sight was stunning as I watched her shapely behind swaying as she walked and with her black stockings and suspenders displayed beneath my loose shirt!

She opened the door a little tentatively however. 'Ah! So you're not as confident as you made out!' I thought as I slipped off the bed myself and dragged on my boxer shorts.

By the time I'd done that she'd stepped out for a moment and then re-appeared, pushing a little trolley, laden with large metal tureens. It looked intriguing and Caterina's food always smelled delicious. And after all our exercise this afternoon I was instantly, ravenously hungry!

Judging by the speed with which Maria pulled the trolley up to the bed and began to lift the lids, she must have been pretty hungry too!

"Mmmmm ........ Chicken Carbonara .... my favourite!" she said as we sat on the edge of the bed and tucked happily in! My only disappointment was that she'd fastened a couple of buttons on my shirt which hid away her lovely breasts!

During our delicious meal we chatted happily together, exchanging news and gossip, and totally avoiding the subject of my antics with my cousins. Not that it worried me. After the pain of our meeting earlier today I wasn't in a hurry to raise that particular subject! And after our afternoon's blissful love-making, Maria seemed happy just to cuddle up to me as we polished off Catarina's mini-feast.

As we covered up the left-overs and pushed the trolley away from the bed, I noticed that there was a cloth covering up something on the bottom shelf. I pulled it off and found two parcels. One was book sized with my name written neatly in the middle. The other was a smaller packet with Marias name on.

"Oh look, presents!" said a delighted Maria, "whatever can they be? Quick, open yours!"

For a moment I thought that she was going to rip the paper off for me, but in the end she settled down next to me and watched impatiently as I slipped the paper off what I quickly realised was a familiar volume. Maria's eyes had widened as she saw the title and she snatched it off me.

"'The Joys of Sex' Paulo, what's this all about, oh and here's a note..." She'd pulled out a neatly written sheet of paper slipped inside the cover, read it quickly, her eyebrows raised as she turned to me and read it aloud.

'So Paolo, you are with Maria after all! I'm so pleased for you both. I don't expect that I'll be seeing you tonight, but seeing as we've made such good progress this week going through the book, I thought that I should set you some homework! Try page forty five - I'm sure that Maria would enjoy it as well! Love Luisa xx'

My eyes lifted to the ceiling in exasperation, and a little concern, given the way that Maria was looking at me. So I attempted to explain, as calmly as I could, how my Aunt had been guiding me through the book each night since I arrived. Her eyebrows really rose as she took that in.

"Every night?!"

I nodded, looking unhappy, but remembering the nights of passion with my Aunt with a secret excitement. I was definitely going to miss those!

Maria's head was shaking in apparent disbelief, but at the same time she'd opened the book and was flicking through to page forty five!

"Oooh ........ Reverse Cowgirl!" she gasped and her eyes lit up as she took in the diagrams and pictures, "Well, that should be fun ... and I'll be able to give you marks out of ten for your mistress!" she added pointedly.

It was my turn to look shocked!

She laughed at my discomfort and picked up her own parcel. She opened one end and looked inside, her eyes widening in surprise. She didn't let me see what was there though, but pulled out a little note.

"Hello, it's from Izzy," she said, reading slowly, ".....well that explains a lot!"

I was waiting patiently for her to continue, and to show me what was in the package, but she just dropped it onto the bed, out of my reach, and then jumped up as if struck by a sudden idea.

"Oh! " she laughed, as she bent down to retrieve the little white pinafore that she'd had round her waist, "I nearly forgot your prize!"

123456...8