A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paolo!" she gasped as she half turned her head, "Oh Paolo......how amazing....I was just dreaming about you ..... about you caressing me ............ohhhhhhh!"

She'd lifted her hands instinctively and reached backwards to wrap them around my head, pulling me closer into her neck. Immediately I slid my hands under her arms and cupped those beautiful round orbs that had been the focus of my attention just a few moments ago. They felt warm and firm, and my fingers and thumb unerringly searched out her pink nipples so that I could squeeze and scissor them.

Her body jerked back into me as if she'd been hit by an electric shock as her nipples reacted and flashed their hot appreciation at my touch! As her buttocks rocked back into me she must have felt the hard bulge that was now straining to get out of my slacks.

"Oh God Paolo, so big ....already!" she gasped again, this time in wonder.

In response, I reluctantly released one of her nipples, and let my hand slide down quickly over her belly to slip under the waistband of her knickers. My fingers instantly encountered her curly growth, and I paused for a moment to let them explore her beautiful bush before dropping them lower! She gasped again and slumped back into me as my probing fingers finally slid over the puffy lips of her slit. I slipped one inside and was amazed how wet she already was. Maybe she really had been dreaming about me!

Then my fingers really got to work, exploring every fold, every dark corner of her dripping gorge, teasing at her inner lips and the tight muscles guarding her entrance before rising her to pay her throbbing clit some extended attention! I let my other hand alternate between assaulting her nipples and massaging her breasts. She felt so, so good in my arms!

Her sighs and groans had intensified as the fire between her legs erupted into something volcanic and I was almost having to hold her up as her excitement mounted and mounted.

Finally though she shuddered and pulled my hands away, twisting away from me. Her grey eyes were sparkling with excitement and desire, her body on fire as she dropped her hands to my waist, unfastened my belt and dragged open my slacks. Instantly, she slipped her hands inside my pants and it was my turn to groan as I felt them wrap around my hard member, and slide it out into the open. It was now her turn to taunt me as she lifted her head and her lips found mine. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss and all the while her fingers were sliding over my straining cock, caressing every square inch of it. Finally she wrapped her finger and thumb around its base and began to slide them up and down its full length, and nearly launched me through the ceiling in the process!

Suddenly, we both knew we were ready. I looked desperately at the bed, but she had other ideas.

"Up against the door Paolo!" she whispered throatily, ........."just like when you first took me!"

That sounded ok to me! And given the state I was in there was no time to lose!

I twisted her round and almost carried her over to her bedroom door, pushing it shut and then her up against the bare wood. Our lips were together again as I got my hands under her buttocks and lifted her, pulling aside the loose legs of her knickers so that her sex was almost pivoting on the tip of my straining member. I eased her down and we both gasped in pleasure as the tip of my cock spread open her inner lips and she was impaled on me.

The blood was thundering in my ears as I pushed up at the same time as she was dropping and thrust deep inside her. Her lithe legs lifted and locked themselves around me and then we went straight at it! No more foreplay, just hard rutting!

Her hands were raking through my hair as my head slipped into her shoulder as my hips started to ram in and out, deep and hard. Each thrust made her gasp as into my ear and as I got quicker and quicker, harder and harder the gasps started to merge together into a thin cry as she felt herself soar upwards, nearer and nearer to a desperate climax. The feel of her tight vagina muscles sliding relentlessly around my straining cock was quickly bringing me close to my own peak as well and I grunted something into her ear as she clung onto me to that effect.

It didn't seem to matter because, just as I reached that electric point where it's just impossible to hang on any longer, I felt her stiffen in my arms and cry out just as my own climax sent spurts of my seed deep into the raging inferno that I had been stoking so hard!

As I slumped forward in exquisite relief, squeezing her limp, unresponsive body hard against the door, I was thankful that it was there, otherwise we'd have both collapsed onto the floor!

57. Time To Go Home.......

When I got back to my own bedroom, I realised that I'd been longer than I'd expected. After we'd untangled ourselves, we'd flopped onto her bed and lay together for a while as we recovered from our frenetic love-making.

As I opened my bedroom door, I was just keeping my fingers crossed that I'd got there before Maria.

I hadn't.

She was sitting on the bed, wrapped in a bright green Summer dress, legs crossed, one foot swinging back and forth in an obvious gesture of impatience. She didn't say anything though, just lifted her eyebrows in that universal sign of 'where the hell have you been?'.

"I.....errr.....I just went to see my aunt.....I wanted to discuss........"

"You have haven't you?!" she stated incredulously, it wasn't a question, ".............already!"

"I......." My blushing features had obviously given me away

"Amazing! I can see that I'm going to have my work cut out with you Paolo."

She stood up suddenly and I half cringed, wondering whether she had anything to throw at me.

"Well, don't I get a kiss then?"

"Oh God yes!" I gasped as I pulled her into my arms and pressed my lips onto hers, feeling her respond immediately, arms wrapping round my waist and pulling us closely together.

"Right," she said, breathing heavily as she eventually pulled away, "let's get you packed ....... and you'd better have recovered enough by then to say goodbye to me properly!"

But then she stopped and looked at me, "So, how was it?"

"What?"

"You know!"

"I was just saying goodbye Maria. It was quite nice though. She asked me about my homework last night so I marked you out of ten on reverse cowgirl." Sometimes I just love living dangerously!

I thought that she was going to explode, "YOU WHAT!"

Then she looked at me with narrowed eyes, curiosity getting the better of her, "So how many out of ten did you give me then?" Even I could tell that it was a potentially dangerous moment. I had to be careful.

"Twelve plus!"

She laughed, the tension went and came back into my arms to kiss me again.

"That's why I love you Paolo, you're so .................... so nice!"

After she released me, packing went fairly quickly and we were ahead of schedule.

Making love was slow and beautiful though as we enjoyed our bodies for as long as possible before showering so we were a little late when we finally made our way downstairs and dropped my case in the hallway.

I saw Catarina in the dining room doorway and went over to her a little cautiously as I had my arm round her daughter's waist. I thanked her profusely for looking after me during my stay, and promised to spend more time with her and her husband Jose on my next visit. She let me kiss her cheek, and whispered in my ear that she was trusting me to look after Maria properly, 'even within your family's strange traditions!'

I told her that I loved Maria, making her squirm in my arms, and that looking after her was now my top priority.

She seemed pleased enough to hear that, and shooed us towards the front door where I could hear my aunt talking to my cousins.

When we got out into the sunlight, I immediately saw that the big yellow Maserati sports car was pulled up and ready to go. I looked at my aunt with raised eyebrows given that Uncle Flavio had clearly banned Izzy from driving it after the incident in the driveway when we'd arrived.

"She begged me on bended knees would you believe?" laughed my aunt as I stooped to hug her and kiss her cheek.

I probably could believe that if Izzy thought that she could get her way, and evidently she had!

I looked around, but there was no sign of her, just Ilse and Frieda waiting for their hugs, each of them whispering in my ear what they would do to me when we next met up. I was probably blushing when I pulled away from them and Maria laughed as she reclaimed my waist.

"Oh there you are Paolo, come on we're late!" I twisted round to see that Izzy had finally made an appearance. And what an appearance!

Her hair was piled stylishly up on her head, above the big round sunglasses that she'd worn earlier in the week when she'd picked me up at the airport. Her lips were glossily painted with a deep, dark red that accentuated her round face and petite features.

Below that she was wearing the same tight lemon and black polka dot dress that she'd worn earlier as well. She looked stunning.

Maria's arm tightened possessively round my waist, and I felt her draw in a breath of disapproval, but she eventually let me go so that I could put my case in the car. I looked at my watch.

"We're not that late Izzy, there's plenty of time," I said, hoping to dampen down her desire to emulate Fernando Alonso on the trip!

"Oh come on, get in we might get delayed by roadworks or something," she responded.

I shrugged my shoulders at her apparent impatience and went over to Maria for a final kiss and a hug. It should have been a really hard parting, given that we'd had so little time together, but she'd excitedly informed me in my bedroom that she'd arranged to spend most of the Summer in London! Apparently she'd got friendly with a student in Florence who lived in a Bayswater flat, and she'd been looking for someone to share it. Well, to look after it really as it sounded like she spent most of her time at her boy friend's place. So the plan was for me to help Maria do just that! I couldn't wait!!

"See you in a couple of weeks! Love you!!" she whispered in my ear as we reluctantly disentangled ourselves, her voice deliberately low because this was going to be our secret!

Then I waved to the rest of them, and got in the passenger seat.

"Look after her," I shouted to Ilse and Frieda, who'd moved to either side of my lover, and Ilse already had an arm around her Maria's trim waist.

"Oh we will Paolo, don't you worry," responded Frieda brightly, "we're planning on doing lots of nice things with Maria now!" Maria responded by laughing and dropping her hand down Frieda's back who gave a sudden start of surprise when it did something to her bum!

My eyes narrowed briefly as I had a sudden vision of the three of them tumbling about naked in bed together, especially now that Maria was an official member of our 'society'! I was about to say something, but the bright smile on Maria's face as she glanced at Frieda seemed to be telling me that she was looking forward to it!

Then I was distracted by Izzy, who'd swung open the driver's door and climbed into the car, her short dress riding high up her tanned thighs in the process. I closed my eyes for a second as I felt something stir in pants again. This was getting ridiculous. I seemed to get a hard on every time that I looked at my new female harem!!

But then we were away in a cloud of dust as Izzy managed to spin the wheels on the dry gravel drive as we rocketed off!

58. A Slight Detour

I still didn't see the need to hurry as we had plenty of time before my flight and I was about to tell Izzy to slow down when she pulled up at the end of the long drive, just as it met the road. Then I watched in amazement as she wriggled in her seat dragging the hem of the dress higher and higher until it was almost around her waist.

"Ah, that's better," she said, "much more comfortable for driving!"

Then she put the car in gear and set off again.

I'd hardly noticed though because my eyes were still locked on the perky, dark brown triangle of Izzy's pussy that had appeared from under the dress.

"Izzy" I gasped, "you're not wearing any...........everyone will see!"

"Oh, I don't mind you seeing Paolo," she responded brightly, "and it's much cooler to drive this way!"

It wasn't 'cooler' for me though as I spent the next twenty minutes trying hard to stop staring at her legs as they moved on the pedals, and the bulge in my pants gradually got bigger and bigger as I kept glancing at the dark triangle at the top!

As we were passing through a forest and getting near to the main motorway, I closed my eyes hoping that I'd somehow awake from a dream. My eyes snapped open quickly though as I felt the car brake hard and take a sharp turn. I looked out wide eyed, as I saw that we were travelling fast up a narrow track into the trees.

"Were are you going Izzy?" I asked in surprise.

But then the track opened out into a small grassy clearing full of picnic tables.

"Ah, good, nobody around..."said Izzy, almost to herself ".....I thought it would be quiet at this time of day!"

She pulled up in a corner, set back from the main parking area and hidden by big bushes and overhanging trees.

"What's going on Izzy?" I asked, getting a little annoyed. It was probably the first time that I'd looked at her on the drive without staring at her exposed pussy first!

"Now don't get uppity Paolo," she laughed, "it's just that, well.........."

I couldn't believe it, Izzy lost for words?

She was staring deep into my eyes now as she leaned towards me, ".....it's just that I've always wanted to be taken across the bonnet of a fancy sports car!"

My eyes widened in disbelief.

"And here we are.... quiet spot .... hot car .....hot woman ...... and ........" she reached down into my lap and caressed the bulge in my pants, ".......yes ....hot man! Come on, quickly! I've been thinking about this all morning! I'm positively dripping!!"

She jumped out of her side and, with her dress wrapped around her waist I couldn't help but admire her toned buttocks and long legs. Then she twisted an arm around her back and dragged down the zipper of that sexy polka dot dress, before shuffling it off of her shoulders and easing it over her prominent bust.

It was at that moment that I found out that she wasn't wearing a bra either as her two delicious looking orbs bounced into view!

Then, with a quick wriggle of her hips, she dragged the dress down so that she could step out of it, gloriously naked apart from her yellow pumps.

"Come on Paolo," she exclaimed in excitement at the thought of getting fucked across the bonnet of her uncle's Maserati, and she pulled open passenger door and almost dragged me out of the car.

As I stood, slightly bent given the effect of her nude body on my hardening cock, I looked around in alarm, "Izzy......we can't ....someone might come!"

"Don't be silly Paolo, get on with it. Quicker you do it, less chance we'll be interrupted!"

Then she sat on the edge of the car's big yellow bonnet and slowly lat backwards, legs dangling over the side, "Oooooh that's nice and warm!" she gasped.

God but she looked beautiful! maybe it was something about a naked woman sprawled over a fast car, but I was incredibly turned on as well. I took another quick, desperate look around before starting to fumble with my belt.

"Mmmmm, that's better Paolo, let me see it..." she gasped throatily, as she slowly opened her legs to encourage me to go faster!

The sight of her gradually widening slit certainly did that! I was suddenly totally committed to Izzy's little project!

I let my trousers drop to the floor and slid down my boxers, gasping with relief as my erection finally escaped and my cock sprung out in front of me. Izzy had said that she was ready and so was I!

I stepped forward though to cover her pussy with my hand and let my fingers explore her. She was right, she was so wet already that my fingers slid smoothly inside that dark crevice and I soon had her squirming in front of me as I massaged her clit for a few minutes.

"Oh God Paolo, get in with it............I want you in me!" she moaned after a short while.

But I couldn't resist the opportunity of slipping first one and then two fingers inside her, enjoying the sound of her moans of pleasure as I wriggled around inside that sweet, hot cavern for a few minutes.

But then I couldn't wait any longer either!

The car bonnet was a little too low for me, so I gripped underneath her buttocks and lifted her a few inched up to my level, and quickly thrust my big erection straight into her! Her back arched as she felt me drive in, and she cried out in surprise at the way that I penetrated her, pulling her into me just as I thrust hard and deep to bury myself as far as I could get!

It felt magnificent, and I watched Izzy's arms drifting about across the top of the glistening yellow metalwork as she squirmed on the end of my cock, before one of her hands settled on her breast and began to pull and play with her nipple. It was such an erotic sight that I paused for a minute to enjoy her reaction before the inevitable urge to pump overcame me and my hips were soon sliding me back and forth inside her.

We both wanted it quick and hard, so I soon increased my pace, still grasping her buttocks still feeding her pussy back into me each time I thrust! It was an electric few minutes and Izzy was starting to grunt and cry out faster and faster as our bodies collided harder and harder, hitting her clit with earthquake like tremors!

Maybe because I'd already had Aunt Luisa and Maria this morning, I was feeling strong and able to hang onto my passion.

Whatever it was, it was Izzy who came first and she cried out loudly as she peaked and her body was overcome by a long, powerful climax. I paused for a moment to enjoy the feel of her little convulsions rippling around my cock as it was buried deep in her vagina, but then I kept going, hitting her with long, slow thrusts for a while as she got over that first explosion, before speeding up again.

"Oh God Paolo ..... how can you keep going... ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she felt me speed up again, forcing her to climax once more, but this time I didn't stop because I knew that I was near as well and as I felt her body stiffen for a third, delirious time I erupted myself and slumped forward over her splayed out legs.

59. Airport at Last

We'd taken our time recovering from our exertions, actually lying together naked on the car bonnet for quite a while letting the pleasant morning warmth bathe us. Fortunately the secluded little glade remained undisturbed. Izzy went way up in my estimation when she said how pleased she was that Maria and I had got together, but I still had a lingering doubt about her motives. Now that the group had been expanded instead of dissolved, she would still have me from time to time, and now Maria was available for 'group activities' as well!

Anyway, by the time that Izzy had got the Maserati back onto the road, we really were getting tight for time. No wonder Izzy had wanted to set off early!

I glanced sideways at her. The tight polka dot dress still made her look incredibly sexy, but at least she'd pulled it down to a semi-decent level on her thighs and I could concentrate on the scenery a little. Maybe even she wasn't so keen to have her pussy on open display when we got on the busy motorway!

When we were on that fast road around Florence though, we made quick time as she weaved skilfully through the traffic, using that car's powerful engine frequently to blast past slower traffic. I'd got used to it by now, and was quite enjoying the sensation as we ate up the miles, the sun beaming into our open topped car, the wind refreshingly cool.

1...345678