A Family Affair Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

So, by the time we reached the built up areas around Pisa and worked our way into the airport complex, Izzy had made up time and we were only a little late rather than a lot late!

She made straight for the arrivals/departure building and ignored all the car parking options on the way, but when we got there, the main drop-off area was packed. She gave a little snort of annoyance as she looked around for alternatives, then put her foot down and shot into a space at the end of the building.

"It's double yellows Izzy... no parking," I pointed out.

"Oh Tush! That doesn't apply to me!" she responded quite rationally!

Then she switched off and was about to open her door, when I suddenly felt a presence approaching us. As I glanced round I saw that it was a policeman!

"Ooops Izzy..........looks like you could be wrong!"

He seemed to be admiring the car, and Izzy as well, as he leaned on the side and said something to Izzy in Italian which I think was politely asking her to move on. She immediately responded with another burst of quick-fire Italian that I couldn't follow, but she kept indicating me, and then my luggage.

It was during that monologue that I looked more closely at him. He was a young, handsome man and he was familiar for some reason. Then it struck me! It was the same policemen that we'd met when Izzy had picked me up on Monday, also parked on yellow lines!

Clearly the same realisation had hit them too, and the conversation quickly moved onto some serious flirting. I raised my eyes to the heavens and looked pointedly at my watch, hoping to impress on Izzy the need to for speed. She was too engrossed chatting up her new conquest though to notice and it was the policeman who saw my gesture and smiled, saying something to Izzy before opening her door so that she could get out.

Izzy being Izzy took the opportunity to open her legs wide as she swung out of the low slung sports car. Her dress was already high on her thighs and I watched the policeman's suddenly widening eyes as he spotted exactly what she'd intended him to. That her current days attire didn't include underwear!

What followed was quite comical as they managed to spend the next few minutes flirting again as I got out of the car and he helped her get my luggage out while at the same time using every available second to touch as much of Izzy's sensational body as he could.

She was revelling in it!

I finally managed to drag her away and head for the 'Departures' door, leaving him casually leaning against the yellow speedster, apparently looking after it for her again!

He'd said something to her as we'd departed and I asked her what it was.

"Oh nothing much," she said casually as we walked into the big, open building, "But he said that as a repeat offender, he will have to take me into one of the offices later to give me something. Probably a bit of a lecture I suppose."

That wouldn't be all he'd be giving her I thought as I remembered the way that he'd looked at her by the car!

When we'd finally got to the check-in gate, I was relieved to see that I still had ten minutes to spare before it closed. Now that was pushing it fine!

We hugged, and she gave me a long, lingering, un-cousin-like kiss that had plenty of heads turning, though mostly to admire the polka dot sensation I suppose. Then she whispered something into my ear and pulled away, waved happily and turned to head back to the exit .... and her new conquest!

I smiled at the thought of what she'd said. She was arranging to spend time with my family in England in July to improve her English, and it was clear that she was expecting to practice a few other things at the same time! The smile was more about the fact that Maria had already beaten her to it ...... or me perhaps. She'd have been with me for a month by then, but it did make July in London sound interesting!

Then I thought of something else she'd said and stopped in my tracks!

She'd joked that I might meet Guilio, aunt Luisa's son, at the airport coming the other way as he'd just spent the week in London. It was strange. I knew that he'd been away on holiday, obviously, but this was the first time that anyone had mentioned where.

My open mouthed expression must have looked strange because one or two people were starting to stare as pieces of a jigsaw started to fall into place.

I'd been in Tuscany this week and found out about our families tradition of providing each young male with a 'secret female support group'. And what a week's worth of support I'd been getting!

But Guilio too was a male, slightly older than me ........... and he'd been in London ..... and my mother and sister had dropped out of my visit at the last minute, so they were in London at the same time......and hadn't Guilio and my French cousin, Pascale, come over to stay last year as well when my father had taken me to the States for a few weeks on a business trip?

My mother, my sister, Pascale ......... Guilio ..............Aaaaargh!

The End

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers
1...345678