A Family Changed Forever: Aftermath

Story Info
The summer my family fell apart.
6.7k words
4.5
240.7k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of what happened after that fateful night. If you did not read the first chapter of this story, I recommend you do so. I am telling this story with the benefit of the knowledge I received almost a year later when my wife and I finally opened to each other and shared our true thoughts and feelings about this period of our lives.

The next morning was extremely awkward to say the least. As usual, I was the first to wake up. I had rolled off my daughter at some point during the night, but she was still sleeping peacefully by my side, snuggled up against my side to keep warm. I had hoped it had all been a bizarre dream, but seeing my naked daughter next to me and looking to the other side of the bed where my son was still sleeping with his head resting on his mother's chest, I had to face the realization that it all really had happened.

We had been forced at gunpoint to do the unthinkable. Those bastards had forced us to do things to each other that no right-minded family would ever consider. I had been forced to have sex with my own daughter, and my wife had been forced to have sex with our son. They had come to rob us of our possessions and ended up robbing us of so much more. Our lives would never be the same. Even then, I knew it. What had been done could never be undone. There was no going back to the way things were before. My heart was broken and I felt sick to my stomach. I rushed out of bed and ran to the bathroom where I threw up as the details of the previous night replayed in my head.

I flushed the toilet and washed my face in the sink. That's when I heard my wife shriek. "Oh my God! Luke, get off of me!"

I shut off the water and rushed back into the bedroom to see my son standing naked beside the bed. My wife had grabbed the sheets and covered herself. My daughter was trying to wake up and figure out what was going on. Everyone looked dazed and confused. "Oh my God. Oh my God," was all my wife could say over and over again. She had a horrified look on her face as the memories of the previous night played through her head. The realization of what had happened was almost too much for her to take.

I told my son and daughter to go to their rooms and get dressed and wait for me to come get them. I asked my wife to do the same while I checked out the house to see what all had been stolen and make sure the house was secure.

To my shock, only our basement TV and computer were gone. The burglars must have just grabbed what they could carry of value and ran off. Otherwise, the house was just as it had been. If only the same could have been said about my family.

I headed back upstairs to my bedroom to see how my wife was doing. Kim had managed to get herself dressed and she seemed to have gotten over the initial shock. I began to tell her about the stolen items, but she cut me off. "Get Luke and Kate and meet me in the kitchen. We all need to talk." She said with a tone that made it clear that this wasn't to be debated.

I went to my son's room and knocked on the door. "Come in." My son said sheepishly.

I opened the door to find my son sitting on his bed with his face in his hands. He looked up at me with a frightened and lost look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry dad." He started to say. I held up my hand to stop him from saying more. "Your mom wants to have a family meeting in the kitchen. We can talk about all this there. Don't worry son, we will get through this." I said as I tried to comfort him.

I walked to my daughter's door and hesitated as I reached for the door. How was I going to look my daughter in the face? I was so ashamed about what had happened the night before. It wasn't so much what I had been forced to do that I was ashamed about, but rather it was the fact I had allowed myself to enjoy it so thoroughly and completely.

I raised my hand to the door to knock, but it opened before I reached it. My daughter walked by me without even looking at me and said as she walked to the kitchen, "I heard. Family meeting in the kitchen." I felt about 2 feet tall. "My daughter couldn't even stand to look at me," I thought to myself as I headed for the kitchen feeling like the worst father in the world.

My wife was back to her normal self. At least that is how she portrayed herself as she spoke. She said all the right things about how this was a horrible thing that happened to us. How we would get through this and not let this moment define the rest of our lives or our relationships with each other. We all followed her lead and said the politically correct things. We all agreed that we would not let this change us as a family and that our 16 year old daughter, Claire, must never know about what happened. We would keep this a secret and only speak of it during counseling, which we all agreed was absolutely necessary.

We all hugged when the family meeting was over and put on our best faces and tried our hardest to get through the weekend. Unfortunately, none of us really believed in our hearts that we were going to be the same family ever again.

------------------------------------------------------

Nearly three months had passed since that tragic night. It had been a very difficult time for my family. Luke had gone back to college and was seeing a counselor regularly there. Kate struggled through her last few months of high school. She blamed it on senioritis, but we all knew what was really troubling her. My wife and I were struggling too. Though we were getting along fine in the everyday aspects of our marriage, we had not been able to have sex once during that time. We had tried a few times, but neither of us were able to get into the moment enough to get beyond foreplay. That was a big change from the two or three times a week we normally had sex. We simply could not find a way to connect the way we used to.

We were all seeing counselors on our own as well as a semi-monthly group session. The counseling was helping, but it was a very slow process. Looking back, progress was slowed because we were all lying to ourselves and one another about what happened that night. I know it wasn't until many months later that I finally admitted to my counselor that I had secretly enjoyed having sex with my daughter. The others weren't admitting their true feelings about that night either, at least not in the group sessions.

Things got even more awkward when Luke came home for the summer. It was just one more person in the house regularly that wasn't acting normal. Though Claire still had no idea of what had happened, she was constantly asking us what was wrong with everyone. It was a very painful time for everyone and our family truly had been forever changed.

I was really struggling. I couldn't sleep at all. I was a very light sleeper and any unfamiliar sound at night would get my adrenaline pumping and make it impossible to get back to sleep. The new security system we had installed and the white noise generator were not helping much either. My doctor had prescribed sleeping pills for me. But I hate taking medicine, so I only would use them occasionally when I was too exhausted to function. The pills worked when I took them, but I refused to take them regularly because they completely knocked me out and I was scared we would have another break-in and I wouldn't be able to protect my family. I had become obsessed with protecting my family. I had failed as a father and a protector that night, and I vowed never to let that happen again. I had even gone so far as to buy a handgun which I had hidden under my bed. No one would ever hurt my family again.

-----------------------------------------------

Two weeks after my son came home, things took a turn for the worse for my family. My kids were all in bed and my wife and I were watching TV in our bed. Kim was worried about how little I was sleeping and urged me nightly to take my sleeping pill so I could sleep. That night was no different.

"Scott, honey. Did you take your pill tonight?" My wife asked.

"Yes." I lied. I had already taken a pill three out of the last four nights and I wasn't about to get hooked on them. I just wanted to avoid her trying to convince me to take it, so I did what every husband does to avoid conflict. I told her what she wanted to hear.

I turned off the TV and rolled over and tried to fall asleep.

About an hour later, I hear my wife whisper to me, "Scott. Are you awake, honey?"

I didn't reply. She asked the question again, and again I pretended to be asleep. If I had answered her, she would have known I was lying about taking the sleeping pill. A few moments later, I heard her get out of bed and head down the hall. I didn't think much of it and tried to fall back asleep. About 15-20 minutes later, I rolled over and realized my wife was still not in bed. My heart started to race as my adrenaline kicked in. Panic set in as I started to fear the worst. As silly as it may seem, I was worried that someone was in our house and my wife was in danger.

I grabbed my gun, jumped out of bed, and searched the house for my wife. Careful to be quiet in case there was someone in the house, I searched the main level of the house. My wife was nowhere to be found. I made my way down to the basement to look for her, but there was no sign of her in the family room. Then I heard a noise come from the down the hall of our basement. I slowly walked down the hall towards the guest bedroom door. As I got closer, I could tell the sounds were definitely coming from the bedroom. I couldn't make out what the sounds were, but it sounded like soft moans along with a rhythmic beat that sounded like music. When I finally reached the bedroom door, I could tell that the moans seemed almost sexual and that soft music was playing in the room.

"What the hell is going on in there?" I thought to myself. "And who the hell is in there? My wife? " A vision of my wife masturbating sprung into my head.

I started to reach for the door handle. I had no idea what I was going to find on the other side of the door, but I had to know. I slowly started to turn the door knob when I heard a whisper from behind me.

"Dad, don't!" Someone whispered to me.

It startled me and I quickly turned around and instinctively pointed my gun at the source of the noise. Thankfully I realized it was my daughter, Kate, before I pulled the trigger. I was completely on edge and had nearly shot my own daughter! I quickly lowered the gun and rushed back down the hall to my daughter who was literally frozen with fear due to a gun being pointed at her.

"What are you doing down here, Kate?" I asked. I had to snap my fingers in her face to get her to respond.

She shook her head as if coming out of a trance

and looked at me. "What the hell are you doing with a gun, dad? You hate guns," she asked.

As I started to explain, she told me to whisper and she started to pull me back up the stairs.

"Wait." I whispered. "I think your mom is in the guest room."

"I know." Kate replied. " But you don't want to go in there."

"Yes, I do!" I said.

"Trust me, you don't!" Kate said with a tone and look in her eyes that resonated with me and I followed her back upstairs to my bedroom.

When we got to my bedroom, I put the gun back in its hiding place under my bed and turned around to face my daughter. "Why don't you want me to go in the bedroom where your mother is? What could she possibly be doing in there? Is she ok? Is she with someone?" I asked my daughter in rapid succession as my mind rushed to make sense of everything.

"Dad, just calm down and sit down and I will tell you what I know." My daughter softly pleaded with me.

I sat on the edge of my bed and my daughter sat down beside me. She grabbed my hand and looked at me with loving, but very sad, eyes and started to tell me what was going on behind that door.

I sat and listened in disbelief as my daughter told me what she witnessed a few nights ago.

Apparently, my daughter couldn't sleep that night and had heard someone walk by her door. Then a few minutes later, she heard someone else walk by her door. Since she couldn't sleep at all, she decided to get up and see what was going on. She heard voices and saw a light coming from the basement. She could tell it was Luke and Kim that were down there and they were talking about how neither of them could sleep. She started down the stairs to join them, but as she got near the bottom of the stairs their conversation started to get more personal. So my daughter stopped at the bottom of the stairs and listened and watched as the following took place: (the following is partly what my daughter witnessed and partly from what my wife admitted to me almost a year later)

"It's impossible to sleep when I can't stop thinking about that night, mom. And when I do sleep I just keep dreaming about what happened." Luke told his mother.

"Oh, baby. I am so sorry for what I did." Kim started to cry as she reached out to hug Luke. "I am so ashamed of how I acted and I beg you to forgive me. It must be awful to have to remember that night and know that your own mother acted in such a horrible way. I am the worst mother in the world. Please sweetheart, please forgive me."

"Mom, you don't understand. It isn't like that. I can't forgive you because there is nothing to forgive. It's you that needs to forgive me, mom. I hate myself for how I feel about that night. There is something wrong with me because a normal person doesn't enjoy having sex with his own mother. Do you understand what I am trying to say mother? The reason I can't stop thinking about that night is because it was the most erotic and incredible sexual experience of my life." Luke went on to explain how he was obsessed with the memory of that night and how he had been unable to have sex with his girlfriend back at college afterwards.

My wife then asked him, "You actually think you enjoyed having sex with me, sweetie?"

"Mom, that's what makes me so screwed up. I know I enjoyed it. Actually, I loved every moment of it." Luke clarified.

"Sweetie, the counselor said we would have conflicted feelings about what happened and that it would be natural to be confused. You are just confused about what you are feeling. That doesn't make you screwed up at all." His mother tried her best to comfort him.

"No, mom. I'm almost 21 years old and no stranger to sex. Having sex with you was the most intense and incredible moment of my life. When you were on top of me and I felt you have an orgasm, it was the greatest feeling in the world. At that moment I felt so close to you that I didn't care about the men with guns or even Kate or dad. All I could see and feel was you, mom. The rest of the world disappeared. Then when you kissed me and..." Luke was stopped by his mother's finger pressed against his lips.

"That's enough, Luke." She said in a firm tone. "You can't talk about that night like that. We all got caught up in a moment that was intensified by the threat of being killed. However, it wasn't right. No matter how good it felt, it was unnatural and wrong and can never happen again." My wife said in a way that seemed like she was almost trying to convince herself as well as Luke.

"It didn't feel wrong to me." Luke retorted. "It felt perfect."

"Yes, it did feel perfect. But it can't ever happen again." Kim said to her son and she leaned in and kissed him gently on the forehead and then hugged him tightly.

Luke had his head nuzzled in his mom's neck as she hugged him. She smelled so good to him that he couldn't resist the urge to kiss her neck. He gently started to kiss her neck and softly parted his lips and let his tongue run across her smooth skin. Kim knew she should stop him, but she couldn't say the words. Her body had ached and hungered for her son almost non-stop since that amazing night. She had never felt anything so incredible as she had when her own son had entered her, stretching her and filling her in a way she had never dreamt possible. So as her son started to suck on her ear lobe, all she could do was moan and say, "Baby, this is wrong."

My son whispered into her ear, "I don't care mom. I need more than anything to make love to you tonight."

With that, my wife ran her hand through her son's hair and turned his head to face her. She looked into his beautiful brown eyes and could see how much he loved and needed her. She could no longer resist and she kissed him on the lips. The kiss started out sweet and tender, but soon her son's tongue entered her mouth and the kiss caught fire. They were kissing passionately and their hands started to touch each other in places a mother and son should never touch each other.

My daughter watched in shock as her brother pulled their mom's shirt over her head, exposing her huge breasts to cool basement air. Her mom's nipples were huge and fully erect and seemed to be calling out to her brother. Kate could not look away as Luke started sucking on his mother's right nipple while he squeezed and fondled her left breast.

My wife grabbed her son's head and pressed it hard to her bosom and moaned out loud as her son suckled from her breast. The pleasure was so intense. Kim could not believe how much it turned her on to have her son sucking on her breast again. She actually wished she still had milk in her breasts so she could feed him like she used to when he was a baby. Her son was driving her crazy with his tongue as he played with her nipple while he sucked feverishly like a hungry animal.

My son pulled of his mother's shorts while he continued teasing her nipples. He finally removed his mouth from her nipple and started to kiss his way down her belly. He wanted to taste his mother again. But before he got there, my wife grabbed his head and stopped him. She pulled his shirt over his head and started to push down his boxers with her foot. "Baby, I can't wait another moment. I need to feel you inside me again. I need you now!" She almost begged him.

My son removed his boxers completely and climbed on top of his mother. She spread her legs as wide as she could while lying on the couch. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his fat cock. She could barely get her fingers all the way around it. She had almost forgotten how thick it was. She guided it to the entrance of her now dripping pussy. My wife rubbed the hard tip of my son's cock against her lips, coating it with her juices.

Luke waited as his mother readied his cock to enter her. She rested his cock against her pussy and removed her hand. She wrapped her arms around his back and he looked into her eyes. "I love you so much, baby." His mom said to him as she urged him to press into her.

My wife almost couldn't handle the intense pleasure that coursed through her body as her son slowly pressed his massively thick specimen into her. She felt like she was going to rip, but it felt so good. She moaned as she adjusted to his size. It felt even better than she had remembered. There was pressure against every square inch of her vagina walls and the intense pleasure was indescribable. What remained of my wife's self control vanished at that point. "Oh baby, you feel so good inside me. You are so thick, baby. No one has ever filled me like you do, Luke." My wife cried out as Luke started to slide in and out of her. "Mommy loves having her baby inside her again. God yes, baby. Make love to me. Make mommy cum again like you did before."

The build up was quick for both of them this time. My wife urged her son to quicken the pace as her orgasm built inside her womb. My daughter looked on as Luke started to pound his rigid cock faster and faster in and out of his mother's pussy. The sound of his body slapping against Kim's body echoed through the basement as he did as his mother begged and fucked her harder. Then she kissed him and used his mouth to muffle her scream as she came with amazing intensity. Her whole body had electricity shooting through it. She could feel her pussy convulsing around her son's cock as her orgasm started to subside. Then her son moaned back into her mouth as they continued their kiss. She could feel his body tense up and her own orgasm re-intensified as she felt her son shoot his load deep inside her. She could feel his cock twitching as he filled her wanting pussy with more cum than she could believe. Her son was the prefect fit for her in every way. Never had she felt such erotic emotions coupled with intense pleasure like this. She knew in her mind that what she was doing was wrong, but the pleasure was more potent than a drug and she was already addicted to it.

12