A Family Changed Forever: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter slowly and quietly made her way back to her bedroom. She was trying to make sense of what she just witnessed. Not only could she not believe what had just happened, she couldn't believe that she had not stopped it. She had so many different emotions running through her head. She was shocked and a little angry at her mom and brother for doing this to me, yet she could not deny that it turned her on to watch them. It brought back memories of the night she had been forced to have sex with me. Those memories were still so vivid in her mind. She then realized that it wasn't really anger she was feeling, rather she was jealous of them for getting to experience that intense pleasure all over again.

I sat there in disbelief as my daughter told me what had happened between my wife and son a few nights earlier. In reality, Kate did not go into that much detail. She told me what I needed to know while leaving out the parts that she thought would hurt me. Oddly, I wasn't hurt. I wasn't angry either. I just couldn't believe what my daughter had just told me. I got up from the bed and started to leave the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Kate asked me.

"I need to see it for myself. Don't worry, I won't do anything to them. I just need to be sure." I said as I headed downstairs to the guest bedroom.

When I reached the door, I could still hear the soft music playing in the room. Every so often I would hear a soft moan as well. I slowly turned the knob and gently cracked the door open. Our guest bedroom has mirrored sliding closet doors and I could see the bed in the reflection without opening the door very far. My daughter had told me the truth. On the bed I could see the profile of my wife's body sitting on top of my son, who was lying on his back. My son's hands were fondling Kim's breasts. Kim's hands were on her son's hands, helping him squeeze her breasts just the way she wanted. I could tell that she was riding his dick slowly, savoring the feeling as she slowly rocked her hips up un down on his thick member. Then I heard her whisper, "Oh baby, mommy is going to cum again." She then leaned down and placed one of her breasts to his lips and he happily started to suck on her nipple as she climaxed. I just stared at their reflection while I listened to my wife whimper softly as her orgasm passed.

Normally, my wife would stop after she had an orgasm and allow me to get on top of her and fuck her as hard as I wanted until I came. That was the fairly standard routine we would follow most times we made love. It was rare that my wife would try to have multiple orgasms because she couldn't easily have multiple orgasms without a break between them. So I was surprised to watch her sit back up and start riding Luke's cock again just as her orgasm subsided. This time Luke sat up and they started kissing. From my vantage point, I could see their tongues playing as they kissed. It actually was very sensual and loving to watch. It was more than sex they were having. They were making love.

I watched for a few more minutes as my wife continued to grind on her son. She was clearly close to having another orgasm. I wondered how many she had already had tonight. I felt a tinge of jealousy as I realized that my son was clearly a better lover to my wife than I was. But how could I compete with added intensity of the taboo? And how could I blame them? The reason I had been unable to have sex with my wife lately was because I couldn't stop thinking about how much better it was to make love to my daughter. It was all so confusing. So many emotions were flooding my mind. I slowly closed the door and headed back to my room.

My daughter was waiting for me in my room. I was surprised to see her still there. She walked up to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around my baby girl and held her tight.

"I'm so sorry, dad." She softly said as we ended our embrace.

"Don't be, angel." I responded. "This whole situation has been impossibly hard on everyone. Clearly, we can't go back to the way we were as a family. Though I don't agree with what your mother and brother are doing in secret, I can hardly blame them."

"Of course you can blame them, daddy. They didn't have to give in to their desires...did they?" She added the question at the end almost as if asking for herself.

"Desire is often the most intense emotion we feel. Especially when that desire is rooted in love. Your mother and I love you and your brother and sister more than anything in the world. We have always been extremely close to you three. After being forced to experience that love and connection in a sexual way, it is hard to not desire that feeling of ultimate connection again." I explained to my daughter the best I could. "And there is a special bond between a mother and son that is hard to explain. I know growing up, I had sexual feeling towards my mother that I kept secret. So it doesn't really surprise me that this is happening now."

"What about the bond between a father and a daughter?" My daughter asked as she looked at me with a look I hadn't seen since the night we had made love. "We have a special bond too. Don't, we?" she added.

"Of course we do, angel. But surely you don't mean that you want that?" I asked my beautiful daughter.

"Don't you?" She asked as she slightly nodded her head as if to encourage me to say yes.

I was already very much turned on after watching my wife and son make love. Now my daughter was almost pleading with me to do the same with her. It was completely wrong and dysfunctional, but desire had taken over. I grabbed my daughter and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and we started kissing like the long lost lovers we were. I carried her to the bed and practically jumped with her in my arms onto the bed, never breaking our kiss. We kissed for a long time while our hands groped each other through our pajamas. We rolled all over the bed trying to touch each other every way we could. At one point, Kate was on top of me kissing me when she sat up and, in one quick motion, pulled her shirt off over hear head. Then she lifted my shirt over my head and pressed her naked chest to mine and started kissing me again.

She then broke our kiss and started to kiss her way down my body. I played with my nipples and chest and licked various parts of my belly. When she got to my waist, the tip of my long cock was sticking out the top of my boxers. She kissed the tip and started to lick it playfully. It felt amazing. She looked up at me with the same devilish look that always meant she was going to do something naughty when she was a child. Now that look had a whole new meaning for me. She pulled off my boxers and engulfed my whole cock with her mouth. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. My half naked daughter deep-throating all 8 inches of my rock hard dick. I still don't know what she does with her mouth and tongue, but it is like heaven. It only took a few minutes before I was ready to cum. "Angel, if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum." I warned, expecting her to stop. Instead, she looked up at me with that same devilish look in her eyes and twirled her tongued around my cock and then started to move her mouth up and down faster on my shaft. Her eyes were locked on mine as my orgasm erupted in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head as if in ecstasy. She sucked every last drop from my cock. The tip of my dick became so sensitive from my orgasm and her suction that I could barely handle the sensation. She continued to softly suck and lick my cock as it started to soften.

Kate stood up and took off her panties. She then crawled back on top of me and began kissing me with soft and loving, yet passionate kisses. "You taste so good, daddy." She said between kisses. I could taste the hint of my own cum on her tongue. It was extremely erotic!

I rolled over with my daughter in my arms. Now I was on top of her and it was my turn to kiss her body. I licked and nibbled and sucked on her perky 18 year old breasts. I grabbed her breast with my hands and pressed them together so I could get both her nipples in my mouth at the same time. It was something I would do often to Kim and it would always drive her crazy. Kate was just like her mother because as soon as I had both her nipples in my mouth, she started to moan and squirm.

"Oh my God, daddy. That feels so amazing!" My daughter rasped as she lost control of her own body.

I continued to suck both her nipples until she begged me to lick her pussy. "Daddy, please lick me now. I need to feel your mouth and tongue so bad. Please, daddy, please suck on my clit."

I slid down my daughter and she had her legs spread wide giving me great access to her wet pussy. I could see her juices leaking from her labia. I placed my nose against her clit and breathed her in. she smelled so good and so clean. I started to lick her lips, running my tongue over and around her inner and outer labia. I was teasing my daughter and she was loving it. I stuck my tongue in her love canal a few times just to get the full taste of her on my tongue. She truly tasted sweet. It was a taste I would never grow tired of. My daughter was almost whimpering, so I finally moved to her pretty little clit. I placed my lips around and gently started to suck and nibble at it while flicking my tongue across it. I found just the right amount of pressure to make her go crazy. She wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed my head so tight that I thought my head might pop. Then I could feel her body tense up and her hands were on my head pressing my face hard against her clit.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed and whispered at the same time.

And then her body went limp. I looked up at my daughter and she was breathing heavily, almost gasping for air. I crawled up the bed and laid next to my daughter. I ran my fingers through her hair and moved some strands of hair out of her face. She looked at me and smiled and my heart melted.

"Make love to me, daddy." My daughter said in the sweetest, most loving voice.

"I need a little help first." I replied looking down at my semi-erect penis.

My daughter moved her head down to my dick and started to stroke my shaft with her hand while she kissed and licked the head. With her skills, it didn't take me that long to get really hard again. My daughter laid back on the bed and rolled on top of her. I moved my hips until I felt the tip of cock press against her pussy lips. I slowly pressed into my daughter. Her tight lips parted as my shaft sunk deeper and deeper into my baby girl. We both moaned in ecstasy as I finally had my entire length inside her.

We started kissing and we never broke that kiss. I started out slow and varied the speed, depth and force of my thrusts. My daughter's hands were all over me, squeezing and caressing my body as I made passionate love to her. Kate's body moved in rhythm with mine almost perfectly. Out tongues never stopped dancing together as we pleasured each other. Her amazing pussy was milking my cock with almost every thrust. I could feel the walls of her pussy contract and grip my shaft as if she was trying to squeeze the cum out of me. Then Kate started to suck on my tongue with growing intensity. It was too much for me to take and I thrusted one last time and a torrent of hot cum shot from my dick and coated the inside of her tight pussy. My daughter squeezed her cunt around my cock even harder and she said while moaning, "That feels so good. I can actually feel you cumming, daddy."

"I love you so much, angel." I said as I collapsed on my daughter.

"Oh daddy, I love you too. That was so perfect." Kate responded.

I could not argue with her. It truly had felt perfect. There is something about incest (when mutual) that heightens every sensation and every emotion. Making love to my daughter is the most incredible experience I have ever had. It is impossible to put into words. I can only tell you that the orgasms I have while making love to Kate are unlike any orgasm I have ever had before or since.

Kate and I held each other for almost an hour afterwards. I finally had to get up to go to the bathroom. When I came back to the bed, Kate was gathering her clothes.

"Mom will be coming back to bed sometime soon." She said. "I need to not be here when that happens."

"I guess I need to talk to your mother about all this." I half-heartedly said.

"That...or you could just come to my room whenever mom goes to the basement." My daughter said with a wicked grin on her face. Then she turned and walked out of the room. I got into bed and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------

The rest of the summer flew by. About three nights a week I would pretend to take a sleeping pill and wait for my wife to go to the basement. I would then go to Kate's room and we would make love for a couple hours before I headed back to bed. I always made sure I was back in bed before my wife got back. I didn't want her to find out yet. I liked having control of the situation. I dictated when my wife and son could have sex by choosing what nights to "take the sleeping pill." I would even play games with my wife sometimes and tell her early in the day that I was going to take a pill that night, and then when it was time for bed I would change my mind. I would almost laugh when she would try to talk me into taking it. She would get so frustrated those nights and toss and turn almost all night long. A few of those times my wife and I even had sex. It wasn't anything great, but we would both cum and fall asleep.

I am sure my wife and son found times to have sex other than at night. I know my daughter and I did.

As the summer neared the end, our family dynamic was completely dysfunctional. We pretended the best we could to be normal to each other, but you can't do what we were doing and be normal. I knew that my marriage was in trouble. My wife and I hadn't really talked about anything important all summer and we weren't really connecting in the bedroom anymore for obvious reasons. I had to confront my wife soon, but I decided to wait until Kate and Luke went off to college in the fall.

It was the day after Luke left for his senior year of college. Kate had already been at college for a few days. I sat down next to my wife on the couch and turned off the TV.

"Kim. We need to talk."

12