A Family Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers

I'm not sure how long I watched. My voyeurism ended when mom looked over dad's shoulder and saw me. Her eyes widened in surprise. Instead of screaming her outrage, she raised a hand behind dad's back and waved me away.

A few days later, she came to my room. I was apprehensive as she closed the door and set on the edge of my bed.

"We need to talk."

Her mid thigh silk robe was tightly nodded around her waist. Even so, it could not hide her substantial cleavage. She pulled on leg, bent at the knee onto my bed with the other on the floor.

"Uh...I...I'm sorry about the other night. I was thirsty and..."

"And couldn't resist watching your parents have sex!"

"Mmmm. I...!"

"Curiosity about sex is normal. And watching is, while not necessarily normal, is an outgrowth of your sexual curiosity. However, your father and I are not porn stars. You need to respect our privacy."

I experienced and erection. It was in part because of our conversation and because I could see mom's bare thighs up to the shadowy area just under her robe. Mom glanced from my tool tenting my sweatpants to her thighs and back again. She did not change her position or adjust her robe.

"Your father would have been VERY upset if he knew you saw us." She held up one hand as I opened my mouth. "I'm not going to tell him. Just be more careful."

The import of the conversation played back in my mind then and over the years. She had not said not to do it. Just be more careful!

I saw the blue spruce sitting on the patio when I got home. With dad gone, it fell to me and mom to decorate the tree.

As I ogled mom now, I recalled that conversation. "Sure mom! Just like always."

My hand trembled as I pull the comb through my mother's tangled pussy hair. Her wetness increased as I did. When I finished combing, her pubic hair was damp with her wetness. The wetness caused the streaks of grey to sparkle amidst her silken black thatch.

"We are going to shave it bare this time, right?" Mom spoke with a childlike exuberance. I realized I was getting a peek into my parent's sex life. This was something they shared. I wondered what else happened in their private moments.

"Right mom! Right!" My throat was parched. I swallowed hard.

The first trim with the scissors was not so bad. That is if you accept the fact that I had to rest the edge of my hand on her hood as I trimmed her Mons. An unmistakable wetness covered the palm of my hand. A familiar arousing aroma wafted up as I used my hand to push my mom's pussy lips first to one side then the other as I trimmed the hair in the crease between her pussy lips and her thigh.

My cock, trapped in my jeans, ached. Several times I stopped to adjust it. Finally, realizing false modesty was out of place, I stopped and pulled off my jeans. I sighed with relief. I was stunned to see mom openly eye my package. She licked her lips and smiled at me.

"Do you want me to suck it now, Tommy?"

I noticed she kept calling me Tommy. She had not called me Tommy since I was in my late teens. Not since in a moment of pubescent ire, I refused to answer to what I thought was a childish name. I wanted to be Tom, the grown up. My parents indulged me. From that time on, I was Tom. Calling me Tommy suggested, in some ways, she had regressed.

"No, mom! You don't have to suck it!"

"I have always wanted to, you know."

"Wait! What? I'm sorry, mom! What did you just say?"

"I always wanted to suck your cock. I used to stand in your bedroom door at night while you slept watching it tent the sheets. I would touch myself and wonder how it would feel in my mouth."

It was a stunning revelation. While I lusted after mom, she lusted after me. My cock pulsed, squirting precum into my shorts.

"Okay mom," I croaked, "we need to get this done so we can decorate the tree."

"Stop pumping your hips, mom," I moaned, "I don't want to cut you."

"I'll try, Tommy," she whispered, "but it feels so good. Your father used to shave me. He always kissed my pussy after he finished." She pouted a little. "But as we got older, he lost interest. I had to do it myself."

"TMI, mom, TMI!"

"I understand! But if you want to kiss it, I wouldn't mind!"

I tried to hold one lip delicately between my thumb and forefinger but mom's pussy was so wet it kept slipping. I had to repeatedly dry my fingers on a towel.

I gently pushed her ass cheeks apart. There were a few scraggly hairs on the lower part of mom's pussy near her anus. I leaned in close, carefully trimming them. Her swollen labia lay open, revealing the pinkish interior. They gleamed wetly. A whitish fluid oozed continuously from the lower edge of her pussy. The musky pungent aroma of mom's arousal overwhelmed my nostrils.

"Do you remember that time you watched me and your father fuck by the Christmas tree," mom asked, her voice low and throaty.

"Yes mom! I remember!"

"I knew you were there. I wanted you to watch."

"Mom! Please!"

"Even then I wanted your cock. Back then, I was ashamed for having such thoughts. Watching you masturbate on the stairs, I pretended it was your cock in me instead of your father's."

"Mom you must stop talking like that!"

Mom's hips pumped slowly as I trimmed the last straggly hair.

"Tommy?"

"Yes mom."

"I'm not ashamed anymore!"

"I need to warm a towel," I croaked as I stood.

I realized I was seeing the effects of Cognitive Decline. Mom's societal strictures were gone. Her most secret thoughts, the ones someone once said would shame hell, were coming out. My mother always wanted to fuck me!

My cock popped through the slit of my shorts. As I struggled to stuff it back, mom watched. Her eyes were large, luminous. I could hear the soft whistle of her breathing through her open mouth.

I ran hot water over the towel to warm it. The temptation jack off was overpowering. I knew I would later. I would not need a fantasy image. I would have the clear recent image of my mother's pussy.

Returning to the bedroom, my hands trembled as I placed the warm towel over mom's pussy and molded it around it. I rocked back on my heels. I was drenched in sweat. It poured from my face, chest, arms and thighs. There was an incredible ache in my rigid member. I could hear the blood roaring in my ears as began its journey down to my cock and back again. I needed to come! I needed to come badly and urgently.

I removed the towel and lightly ran my hand over mom's stubble. It was soft and pliant. I squirted shaving foam on my hand and gently applied the foam starting just below mom's belly button. My hands became slippery with mixture of soap and mom's juices as I moved across her Mons to her vagina. She shuddered and took a deep whistling breath when my hand brushed across her hood.

"Mom! Please! You must stop pumping your hips. I might cut you!"

"I'm sorry! It just feels so good to have my son shaving me. Did you ever think about fucking me, Tommy?"

" Please Mom! Just be quiet while I finish."

"Okay Tommy! But it would be okay if you did. I wouldn't mind."

I used the palm of my hand to soap her hood. I saw the large pink nub of mom's clit appear wetly from its sheath. She jumped, her legs jerking spasmodically.

Being careful to use only downward strokes, I shaved with the grain of her pubic hairs. Her pussy lips trembled as I lightly shaved across her hood. Her large clit, easily the size of the first joint on my pinky finger, stood out hard and pink. I saw her anus twitching reflexively.

I resisted the urge to lean forward and kiss mom's pussy. I ached to slide my tongue through the swollen folds of her engorged pussy, to taste her juices. To let it slide across her peritoneum to her winking starfish. I wanted to probe that musky orifice with the tip of my tongue. The thought of performing such an intimate act dominated my teenage fantasies.

Carefully, I placed the razor at the edge of mom's anus and pulled it up her ass cheek. I felt a tremor. I placed my hand on the just shaved cheek and pulled the razor slowly from her anus up the unshaved cheek. There were a few strands of hair on the skin between her anus and the bottom of mom's pussy. Mom's body shook as I gently shaved those last hairs.

I took a wet hot towel and wiped away the remnants of shaving foam. I used one hand to hold mom's ass cheek. Mom's pussy was oozing all over my hand. Repeatedly, I had to dry my hand on a towel.

I could not keep mom's pussy dry. Her juices were flowing so freely I could not keep up. Finally, I gave up.

"Finished, mom!" My voice squeaked. I cleared my throat. "All finished!"

Mom dropped her legs and raised the upper part of her body on her elbows. She took one hand and rubbed her freshly shaved smoothness.

"It feels nice and smooth, Tommy! Why didn't you kiss it like your father always did when he finished shaving me?"

"mom...I...look..."

Her face screwed up, her lips poked out as she worked herself up to wail.

"Okay! I okay," I said huskily, "I'll kiss it."

She smiled and drew her legs up and spread them. Her mouth pulled into a faint enigmatic smile. I lay back between mom's thighs.

How often had I dreamed about this? How many times while eating the pussy of a coed at school had this image popped into my mind? How many wet dreams were caused by this fantasy?

The aroma of her pussy was overwhelming. My head swam with the intensity of my arousal. The intoxicating smell of her caused my cock to pump copious amounts of precum into my shorts. I was near cumming in my shorts.

When my lips touched her swollen gleaming pussy lips, I could feel the throb of my cock trapped between my body and the bed. I turned my head slightly and kissed mom's pussy lips, my tongue sliding between her succulent cunt lips in an intimate kiss.

I'm not sure what awaits us in the afterlife. We are promised either a reward or punishment. However, at the moment, as my tongue entered my mother's pussy, I experienced my slice of heaven. If I died right then, I would go to my judgement with the nectar of my mother's pussy in my mouth.

I felt mom's hips buck as my tongue probed between her engorged lips.

"AWWWW FUCK, TOM!"

What did she call me? Caught up in the lust of the moment, I curled my arms under her thighs, pulling her to me. I could feel her juices covering my face as I pressed it into her honey hole.

"OH MY GOOD! EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY! FFFUUUUCCCKKK! TURN AROUND! I WANT YOUR COCK IN MY MOUTH! PLEASE TURN AROUND!"

The ringing of my phone startled me. Disoriented, reluctant to stop, I sat up.

"Please baby! Don't stop," mom sat up, her arms out stretched clawing for me.

I fumbled for my phone. The ID said "Dad" I drew the back of my hand over my mouth, wiping mom's pussy juice from my lips.

"Hello," I muttered.

"Tom?" Is this you? Your voice sounds different."

I sat back on my haunches. Mom slipped a finger in her hole and smiled at me as she finger fucked herself. She pulled a glistening finger out and offered it to me. I took it in my mouth and sucked her juices from her finger. I cleared my throat.

"It's me! You couldn't be at your destination yet." The taste of mom's pussy was in my mouth as I talked to my father, her husband. I glanced quickly at the face of my phone. I had been home a little more than two hours.

"No! Our departure was delayed. We're stuck on a taxiway. Did...did you...uh...do what we discussed?"

It was weird. My father was asking me if I shaved my mother's pussy. I heard her moan and looked down at her. She had two fingers in her pussy. She was propped up by the pillows. Her legs were spread, her eyes closed. I could hear the wet squelching sounds as she rode her fingers.

"Yes, dad, I did." Should I add that I did the other thing he used to do when he shaved her?

"Uh...good...good! Look, I can only guess how difficult this is for you. Since her stroke, she has been more..." I guess demanding is the best word."

Mom sat up in bed. She dropped to her belly facing me and scooted up to my tumescent pulsing member. Her tongue snaked out and licked a drip of precum hanging from my slit.

"Dad...I can't keep doing things like this. It's obscene and more than a little dangerous! I mean, I'm only human."

"Mmmmm tasty," mom moaned

"What was that, Tom?"

"I said I can't continue doing stuff like this. It's lewd!"

"Do you think I'm enjoying this," he snapped, "do you think I enjoy knowing what my son is doing to my wife?"

Mom inhaled my cock. She smiled around it as her mouth slid back and forth on my length.

"Dad! Look! I'm sorry! I know this is difficult for you also."

Mom, pulled my cock from her lips shone wet and shiny. Saliva slid down her chin.

"You're bigger than your father." She took me back in her mouth."

"Is that Kitty? I couldn't hear what she said. Never mind! Look! I'm sorry I yelled at you. However, these are difficult times. Our family and the business are under unusual stress."

I looked down at mom's beatific smile as she lustily sucked my dick. I was close to cumming.

"Dad, You know I'm willing to do my part!"

I groaned as mom stopped again. "Tell John His son is going to cum in my mouth,' she said devilishly.

"We must assume unusual roles." Dad's voice broke. He cleared his throat. "Take care of my bride," he whispered, "we'll work out...everything else...afterwards."

She took me in her mouth and began bobbing hard.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" I began pumping my man juice in my mother's mouth. She slurped hungrily. It had been weeks since I had sex. My nut filled her mouth to overflowing. It flowed out of the corners of her mouth, down her cheeks to her neck.

"Good," dad said. I'm glad you agree!" He paused "Is she being...uh...aggressive?" His voice quavered.

I looked down at mom as she ran her tongue around the sensitive head of my cock.

"Oh fuck!"

"I'm having trouble with the connection. What did you say?"

"No! Not right now." I watched as mom wiped my cum from her face then licked her hands

"I'm sorry, son! I understand your frustration. This connection is really bad. Before I lose you, I need to tell you about her meds. You got a minute?"

"Just about that!" I stifled a moan as mom again began licking my semi rigid tool. my cock. She was looked into my eyes and again slid down, swallowing it. I could feel it sliding in and out of the tight confines of her throat.

"I can't hear you, son! This connection is terrible. I'll call back when we land to discuss her meds with you. Okay?"

"yes, dad! That will be fine." As I clicked off, I exploded again pumping my seed down her throat and into her belly. I dropped my phone on the floor and grasped mom's head. I fucked her mouth as I pumped my seed down her throat. Mom moaned continuously as I came.

Finally, I was spent. I lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. What the fuck had I done?

"That was nice, Tommy!"

"I'm...happy you enjoyed it mom." It sounded lame. However, I had no experience with the protocol after your mother sucks your cock.

She giggled. Then she took her pinky finger and delicately removed a dribble of my cum from the corner of her mouth. She held it up as though inspecting it then popped it in her mouth and sucked it clean.

She stood and walked to the door leading to their en suite bathroom. Her jiggly ass with its cellulite dimples shook as she waddled to the bathroom. At the door, she turned and looked at me

"Tom bring the tree in and set it up. After I shower, I'll fix a light supper and we can decorate it."

I was Tom again. I detected a subtle change in her demeaner. She stood a little straighter. The soft doe eyed look was replaced by a calm confident gaze. She stood with her legs slightly spread and one hand casually on one hip. This was mom, the executive, used to being in charge. She seemed unaware that she was naked and that I was partially clothed with my semi hard cock hanging through the slit of my underwear.

"Okay mom," I said quietly as she turned, entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I slipped on my jeans and started down the hall. I could use a shower myself. However, I decided to wait until I had the tree set up.

In the kitchen, I slipped on my coat and walked downstairs into the media room. I could see the tree on the patio through the sliding glass doors. A white tarp was strung tightly over the empty pool. The adjacent hot tub was also covered. However, we never emptied it. Merely kept the temperature on low.

Dad had trimmed the bottom of the tree. I carried it inside, laid it on its side and attached the tree stand. Then I set up and leveled it. I worked up a sweat and needed a shower even more.

I heard footfalls as mom came down the stairs. She wore a yellow terry cloth robe with matching turban towel on her hair and fur trimmed mules.

"That looks good, son. AFTER, you shower," she said pointedly, "We'll eat and decorate the tree."

After my shower, I went back downstairs wearing loose fitting grey jersey shorts and matching t-shirt and slipped on my flip flops. Mom was sitting in the kitchen. A plate of cold ham sandwiches and a dish of potato salad sat on the table along with a chilled bottle of pinot noir.

"Mom, are you allowed to drink?"

"No," she said flatly, "however the cat, your father, is away and this mouse is going to play."

I detected a subtle undertone. She made no mention of what happen in her bedroom. Her demeanor suggested that she was unaware of it.

"Mom, dad asked me to take care of you while he is gone. I take that charge seriously. If you shouldn't drink you won't."

She eyed me across the kitchen table. "So far, you have well!"

I felt the heat in my face as I blushed

"I'll make a deal with you. One large glass of wine and you finish the rest."

I agreed. We ate the sandwiches and drank the wine. The Irish whiskey and the bottle of wine had me buzzing pretty good. The conversation was about school, my pending graduation, the excellent financial state of the business and her illness.

"Honestly, I don't remember having the stroke. I was at my desk, haranguing a supplier. I felt a little dizzy, then there was a sharp pain in my temple. I woke up in the hospital with tubes coming out of every hole I had.

This was the mom I knew, a hardnosed no nonsense business woman. I felt the heat rise in my face as I recall licking her pussy and her sucking my cock.

"So when did you start blushing at a little frank talk?"

"It was not that. I was just thinking about something."

"Well, whoever SHE is, you'll have to tell me about her while we trim the tree. You're 22 and graduating college in May. It's time you started giving me grandchildren!"

She's you mom, I thought. "Let's get to work on the tree. It's after 7 and I have been up since early this morning."

"Bring the egg nog!"

"Mom, you said one glass of wine!"

"I lied," she said blithely. "Besides, we can't break the tradition."

As we walked downstairs to decorate the tree my phone rang. The caller ID said Dad.

"Hey dad! How's the trip going?"

Mom continued down into the media room.

"Fine! Taking a client to dinner in a few minutes and wanted to check in. How is it going?"

I decided to be direct. It was a family trait I apparently only inherited from my mom.

"You didn't tell me about mom's hypersexuality."

He was silent for a moment.

"I...I...uh...wasn't sure how to bring it up." He cleared his throat. When he finally spoke, his voice quavered.

"The doctors say along with her reduced inhibitions, there is an increase in her libido. It must be...awkward...for you."

Not awkward! Not awkward at all! "Dad, you're not suggesting that I..."

"I need to meet my client" he said brusquely. "I'm confident you'll do what is necessary. I don't want to lose her."

Schaka
Schaka
3,074 Followers