A Family Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After puberty had suddenly crept up on the cousins, there had been several occasions were Eve had unknowingly caused Marcus distress in his lower regions and there had been a few of those times when the need was so great that he'd had to run off and relieve some pressure with the help of his hand because he felt he might burst. Marcus felt that this occasion was one of those times in which he'd either burst or have to take care of business on his own, unless he could convince his cousin to help him take care of his need.

Just at that moment Eve opened her eyes and looked at Marcus staring at her. Marcus felt his face blush, for he knew that with those slacks on his crotch had to look like a good-sized tent. Never did Eve's eyes wander down south. She just stared at him and smiled in her sexy way, continually dancing, though Marcus knew that she knew she was causing the budge in his pants. Suddenly, Eve grabbed Marcus by the shoulders and pulled him toward her. He stood there while she gyrated her body up against him.

She pressed her chest up against his and slid her way back down, then came back up letting her hands caress his legs and thighs. Marcus felt as if he was getting a new kind of lap dance, though without the lap. Finally, Marcus was at the point of no return and he wanted her so badly that all that held him back was untied. The next time she came up from her travels on his body, he grabbed the back of her head and pressed his lips to hers. At first she tensed and tried to pull away, but then she relented and kissed back.

Their lips opened as their tongues darted in and out of their mouths. Eve grabbed a hold of his tongue with her lips and then she sucked his tongue into her mouth. Marcus had never felt such suction and he immediately imagined the same suction on another muscle on his body. Marcus loved the way she bit on his lips and nibbled on his tongue.

Finally, after what seemed forever, they separated their lips with a joint sigh expressed in unison, as if communicating all the years of pent up frustration. Eve looked at him with this look of longing and pure lust that he'd never seen before, and it made her look even sexier.

Eve grabbed on to Marcus' belt loops and pulled him hard into her. They were now crotch to crotch, his hardness rubbing up against her and her chest pressed against his. She had maneuvered her leg in between his and she was nearly riding one of his legs. With the help of her hands on his hips she began to gyrate their bodies with the beat of the music. It was as close as you could get to sex with clothes on. The entire time her eyes never left his, communicating her desires.

Marcus wrapped his arm around her body and grabbed her ass, pushing her even more into him, making sure she felt every inch of his hardness pressed into her middle. He snuck a hand in between their bodies and down his own leg until he reached where her pussy was rubbing up and down on him. He got his hand down to her pussy and found that the thong that she'd displayed in the backseat provided little resistance to his exploring fingers. He was also surprised to find that the scant material of the thong was soaked in her feminine juices.

Quickly he moved the thong material to the side and slid his fingers into her moistness, a place his fingers had been before, but weren't allowed to stay long. He ran is fingers up and down the length of her pussy as he listened to her soft moans in his ear. His finger found her sweet little bud and he began rubbing vigorously back and forth.

Eve tilted her head to rest on his shoulder, but she still kept moving slightly to keep up the premise of dancing. As her eyes closed, Marcus looked around the room to see if they were becoming a spectacle. When his eyes toured the room he noticed at the entrance from the foyer were his four friends excitedly watching his and Eve's movements on the dance floor. Though perhaps everyone else in the room was too self consumed to realize what they were doing, he knew that his friends could tell that he was giving her a hand job and a real good one by the way she'd collapsed on him. He suddenly felt the urge to find some place more private, though he wouldn't move from this spot until Eve told him to. He'd make love to her right here on this dance floor, if only it would mean they would finally make love.

He kept rubbing her clit back and forth until he felt her body begin to shudder against him. He knew she'd just had a small orgasm, probably held back because of the people. He also felt a small trickle of warmth on his slacks, and wondered exactly how wet she got. After she seemed to come down from her orgasm, Marcus removed his finger from her pussy. They stepped slightly away from each other and he (in full view of his friends) brought his finger up and placed into his mouth.

"I knew you'd taste sweet," he whispered to Eve.

Eve grabbed a hold of his head and brought his face to hers, then she attacked him with her lips and tongue until both of them had to catch their breath. After they broke apart, she met him again with that lustful expression.

"I wanna make love to you. Find us a room now, before I lose my nerve."

Without hesitation, Marcus grabbed Eve's hand and pulled her through the crowd. They took off in the opposite direction of Marcus' friends, so that they wouldn't be able to follow. Next they took off up the stairs. Once they were on the second floor they began their search for an unoccupied room, which was a difficult task.

Luckily the house had six bedrooms and only Vinny would know how many ‘family' rooms it had. Finally they found a room that wasn't occupied. It was the gaming room, which was decorated like a sports bar. There was an actual bar in the middle of the room.

The room was decked out with a pool table and a couple of gaming machines. There was also a large leather sofa in front of a big screen TV.

"Well, it's not the Hilton, but at least its empty and there's a lock on the door." said Marcus.

"There's a lock? I didn't see one," stated Eve.

"Yeah, right here," said Marcus as he grabbed on of the chairs and pushed it under the doorknob.

"Well, I guess that'll work."

"So, where do you want to do this?" said Marcus very matter-o-factly.

"Anywhere is fine by me, as long as it is with you."

As she said this, she walked up to him and put her arms around his neck, though it wasn't much of a reach since Marcus was 6'2" to Eve's 5'11" stature.

They embraced as their lips met. Greedily they began kissing as if they had just invented the art and their hands began flying over each other's bodies, trying to gain access to that forbidden zone underneath their clothes. Soon their clothes began flying off in every direction. Eve managed to push and pull Marcus toward the pool table without taking a break from their heavy make out session.

Marcus' butt hit the pool table and he just leaned back on it. Eve pulled him the rest of the way out of his shirt. Her passions rose when she got to finally see his well-defined chest, something she'd been curious about ever since the muscle became somewhat visible through his tee shirts. Her hands flew over his bare chest, exploring his pecks and raised nipples, then down over his six-pack. She couldn't believe how good it felt to touch him.

She pulled away from him for a moment. He finally got to see her naked form, since her clothes had been the first to go in the hasty make out session walk across the room. Her halter top lay near the door, her skirt over by the bar and her thong was still caught around one foot. Marcus licked his lips thinking about how good it would feel to have one of those nice dusky nipples in his mouth. He thought she was gorgeous, her breasts full and firm, the nipples standing up looking at him. Her waist was small, though not incredibly tiny, there was a muscle tone there, and nice line that ran up from her public bone up to her breastplate. Her hips were nice and shapely wide, but not largely so, just good enough that when you saw her you just wanted to turn her around and check out her ass, because if the front was that good, the back would be wonderful, which it was.

Marcus reached out to her, intending on grabbing her and performing a little mouth to nipple action. As she sidestepped his reach, she wagged her finger in front of him as if to say no, no. He almost thought that she'd decided not to go through this little act of incest. Marcus' thoughts were calmed when she came back over to him and put her hands on his chest. She ran her hands down his chest, and then over his stomach. She followed the line of the six-pack all the way down,

When she got to his slacks, she pulled out the waistband and put her hand inside. She was amused to discover that he was going commando this night and that was probably the reason he hadn't been able to contain that growing tent in his pants out on the dance floor. She rustled around in his jeans until she found that nice stiff object inside. She grabbed a hold of him and began feeling the length of him. She wrapped her hand around his meaty member and began to stoke him up and down.

Marcus' eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a loud sigh from his cousin's touch. He refocused so that he could look at his beautiful cousin. He so bad wanted to touch her and please her that he became a tad hesitant at her actions, though it felt so good that at the same time he didn't want to tell her to stop.

"Ah… Eve, don't you want to take this slower. I thought I would…." said Marcus.

Eve wouldn't let him finish his statement because with her free hand she placed a finger over his lips. She gave him a look of pure voracity that he knew she was in full charge. With a wink, she released his lips and pulled her hand out from his pants, then she hooked her fingers on to the sides of his slacks and in one swift motion she pulled them down around his ankles.

As his pants came down, his cock bounced up as if on a loaded spring. She pressed her body into his laying each hand on his shoulders. He could feel her firm breasts lying bare against his chest and he could feel her firm stomach pressing his cock up against his stomach, making it into a kind of sandwich. He could feel the heat pouring off every inch of her body.

She met his lips with her own and she opened her mouth to capture his lower lip between her teeth. She bit down slightly and pulled his lower lip outward and before letting go she gave it a quick swipe with her tongue. Then slowly she began to slide herself down his body. He felt every piece of her against him. She got to where her tongue met his nipples and she gave each a little suckle along with a good strong bite and pull. Then she continued her path down as she began to bend her knees to kneel in front of him. Her lips left a path of saliva as she kissed and sucked on the skin they came in contact with.

Finally she was down on her knees and Marcus looked down to find his cock resting between her breasts and he had a vision of her letting him fuck her full tits. Eve looked up and caught that look.

"Oh, you'd really like to do that, wouldn't you? Well, maybe we'll save that for later, but for now I've got another idea."

She pulled herself back a bit and sat back on her legs. She placed a hand at the base of his cock. She brought the tip to her lips where she began an enticing little tongue dance over the head. She licked him as if he was an ice cream cone and she didn't want to lose on drip. Marcus thought he could stay that way forever, with her licking on him that way; it was ecstasy. Then all of a sudden she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around his girth.

She pressed her lips into the sides of his manhood as her tongue swirled and twisted in amazing ways. She began to slide her lips up and down his length as her other hand pumped him from the base, occasionally letting loose to caress and cup his balls.

Her mouth, her lips, her amazing tongue, and even her hand all went together to put him in this euphoric state of bliss, that was until there was this intense sudden vacuum like suction that came from her mouth. He had only moments to wonder how his cousin and came up with these wonderful talents before his head started spinning and he began shaking uncontrollably.

His orgasm had come so suddenly that he hadn't had time to warn his cousin. He tried to yell out, "I'm coming," but it came out more like a garbled moan, and just as that happened the first squirt of cum shot out and into Eve's mouth. When she didn't flinch or pull him out he brought his hands down and put both hands into her fiery red hair and just hung on for dear life as forceful squirt after forceful squirt slid down her swallowing throat.

Finally, it seemed that his orgasm was coming to a halt and he released his hold on her hair, but still she sucked, until every drop was drained. She released him from her mouth and not a drop of his cum was visible in or out. He helped her get to her feet and they greeted each other with a long, flavorful kiss.

Marcus turned them around so that now Eve's ass was up against the pool table. They separated their kissing long enough for Marcus to grab her under the armpits and heft her up on the table. He positioned her so that her ass was in the bottom left side pocket and her long pale legs were hanging off the end.

He walked up next to her face and bent down to deliver yet another long kiss as his hands began to slide over her body. He gently cupped and squeezed one breasts and stopped to tweak the nipple, which caused her breathing to become heavy.

Next, he released her mouth from his and then began to leave a trail of kisses down her body. He kissed all over her neck and then worked his way down to her chest. He kissed and sucked all over her breast, intentionally leaving the nipple all alone, then he pulled the nipple into his mouth and, holding it between his lips, began flicking his tongue over the hard bud. This made Eve moan and wiggle beneath him.

He let go of her nipple and reached over and pinched the other one while gliding his thumb over the tip. After that he walked back down to the bottom of the table. Eve spread her legs wide for him, he had to stop and admire her shaved pussy. Her pussy was red with all the blood rushing to it and she'd already built up and unbelievable amount of wetness, indicting how hot she was for this to happen.

Marcus caressed her thighs and on down to that sweet in between spot. He didn't want to go right for the kill zone; instead he let his fingers explore her. He caressed her smooth lips many times before placing a finger between them. Then he placed a finger down between her butt cheeks and slowly brought it upwards. When he hit her clit she let out a small moan and a shudder. He worked his fingers around inside her pussy lips, though not touching her clit. She moaned and wiggled at his actions.

Then he took his finger down to her pussy hole and he put it in as deep as it would go, and, since he had long fingers, it went pretty deep. He began finger fucking her and as he watched her respond he knelt down on one knee and brought his mouth to her wet, sweet smelling pussy.

He began to use his mouth and tongue to pleasure her, tasting her sweetness that was near something like honey and the consistency of her wetness was near the same, though not as sticky as that other substance. He licked her up and down as his finger continued to work in and out of her. Finally he got to her clit and he began licking it in an up and down motion. To this Eve pushed her pelvis outward, impaling herself further on his finger and pressing her clit harder into his tongue. His licks and finger thrust became more vigorous in reaction to her responses.

Suddenly, she moaned loudly and her body began to shake. Marcus felt an odd sensation. As she climaxed, her pussy muscles constricted around his finger and acted as if they would push the finger out if not given the force he pushed back with. He continued his actions until she was again griped with force of orgasm. Again he was awestruck by this power force of her pussy muscles and couldn't help but wonder how good that would feel around his cock. Then the next time he brought her to orgasm, he waited right up until she started shaking and those muscles began constricting and he pulled his finger out of her.

Amazingly, it was as if he'd just popped a cork because as his finger came out a flood of juices followed. It seemed that the ability to ejaculate was one secret that Eve had been able to keep from him, and probably wise in doing so, because if he'd known of this talent, he would have probably attempted to get their intimate meeting to happen sooner than it had.

Since her erotic splash was so unexpected, Marcus had literally been awash in her juices. The spray hit is neck and chest with such warmth that it was if he'd been splashed with hot water. He enjoyed the feeling of it trickling down his body and he thought he'd probably like to rub in that delight full fluid and call it lotion.

He continued his tongue actions, intently looking for that next orgasm to explode through her, though this time he was ready. When she was about to cum, he pressed his lips on and over her lower ones and began his own great suction. Her juices poured out with a tidal wave force, but he was able to catch most of it in his mouth, though he didn't know if he could swallow as fast as it was being squirted out at him.

Marcus brought her to many more wonderful orgasms with his mouth, and probably ended up with a belly full of that amazing drink she had to offer. At the last orgasm he again sealed his lips to her lower ones and took in a great amount of her juices. Then he quickly rose up and came back around to her head. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers and as her tongue pushed though his lips he let the juices come out, into her mouth and down her neck.

After that Eve reached up and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down further. Her kisses were so heated and passionate. Finally she separated from his lips.

"I want to make love to you, but I'm so exhausted. I need a break for a moment," said Eve lying on the pool table breathing rapidly.

"That's okay, even if we don't make love ever, I have enough of you to fulfill my fantasies for a lifetime." said Marcus sweetly as he collapsed to the floor.

"Oh, don't worry we will make love, just after I recover." said Eve.

Marcus felt his cock jump at her statement. He'd been waiting most of his life for this moment, or at least since puberty.

After a few minutes, Eve got up from the pool table. She bent down to Marcus and grabbed his hand. He stood up with her and she led him toward the large leather sofa. He watched her ass as she walked in front of him. His hand reached out and gave her soft peach cheeks a little pinch as if he couldn't help himself, and really he couldn't. They sat together on the soft leather couch and Marcus wrapped his arm around Eve's neck and she laid her head against his chest.

"You know, I'm never going to be able to get the vision of you naked out of my head. So each time I see you I'm going to be picturing you naked," said Marcus.

"Well, I guess then we'll both be undressing each other with our eyes." said Eve.

"Yeah, that is until we are able to get away and undress each other for real."

"Ah, well…" stuttered Eve.

"What! You don't mean this is a one-time deal. Come on, Eve, we are good together; this can't be the only time. I mean, you've made me feel like I've never felt before and we haven't even made love yet."

"Ah yeah, well maybe it's a good thing that I'm leaving for College after the New Years."

"Oh man, I forgot about that, I don't know if I can go for a whole year or however long it will take you to visit before being with you again."