A Family Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I'll always be back for Christmas, so yeah it will be about a year. No way am I gonna miss the Connell family Christmas party."

"Hmmm, I thought you were gonna say no way you would miss a chance to be with me."

Eve brought her legs up under her ass and sat up on her knees so she could look Marcus in the eye.

"Look Marcus, we have to make a pact now. I've enjoyed this immensely, you don't know how much. You've fulfilled my fantasies and then some. But, we can't let this get to our heads. We are cousins, we are related, there's just no way we can have a normal relationship. I'd love it if we could, but if the family found out they'd be mortified. I don't want this to be our first and last time together, but we have to be careful. We can't go off acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. We can call each other occasionally but only to shoot the shit, and at no time can you come out and visit me. We will only get together on Christmas and that's only if I can make it out, but I'll try really hard. Do we have a deal?" stated Eve.

"Yeah, I guess so, it sucks but it really is the only way," said Marcus with a sour face.

"Thank you, Marcus" said Eve, as she leaned in to give him a kiss and her full breasts pressed against his arm, which renewed his desires immediately.

"Well, okay, now speaking of trying really hard." said Marcus with a grin as he looked toward his steadily growing cock.

"Hmmm, I think I can help that situation," said Eve grinning back.

She moved as to put straddle his lap but her leg landed on something. She pulled it out of the couch and found a remote. She held it up to show Marcus.

"I guess it's to the TV," said Marcus.

"I wonder if they have satellite, maybe I can find us some mood music."

Eve began pressing buttons on the remote until the TV popped on. She lowered the volume to a tolerable level and soon found several channels of satellite music. She selected one that was called Irish moods. Immediately the room was filled with the sound of the harp, guitar, and pipes indicative of Celtic music.

"What a perfect choice." Said Marcus, since they'd both grown up with sounds of Grandma's ‘old country'.

What the two didn't know was that during Eve's process pushing buttons on the remote control they'd started up some recording equipment. Vinny had got it into his head that his father was cheating on his mother and for some reason he thought he brought his girlfriend into the game room, since when his father went in here he'd stay in for hours. The only thing that Vinny had found out was this was his parents' hideaway from kids. His father would go in and his mother would join him via a secret door that lead from their bedroom. The hours his father spent in there would be the hours required to make love to his mother.

When faced with such a misconception on Vinny's part he'd just left the recording equipment as it was, scared to go back and find another recording of his parents making love. Marcus' ragtag team of friends had already found out about where Marcus and Eve had gone off to and suddenly Vinny remembered the recording equipment set up so many months ago. So from that moment on the two cousins had an unknown audience viewing from another room in the house.

Eve at long last finished her straddle of Marcus' lap. She sat on his thighs and interlaced her fingers behind his neck. Their lips met once again and the tongues were sent on an exploration. When they separated Marcus held Eve back the back of neck and began kissing the hollow of her throat and down to nibble on her breasts.

He brought his hands up to grasp hold of each breast and taking turns between the two he took the nipple in his mouth and held it between his lips and flicked his tongue over the tip. The attentions to her breasts were all that Eve needed to get her started again. She began gyrating on Marcus' lap and he felt her wetness being spread on his leg. She surprised him when her hand went down between her legs.

He tried to keep his attention on her breasts, but his eyes wanted to wander down to what her finger was doing. Eve began vigorously rubbing her clit until an orgasm took control and she pressed her breast into Marcus' mouth. Then her pussy muscles pushed out and she washed his cock, balls, and legs in her hot pussy juice. It was an amazing feeling for both parties. When her tide came to an ebb, the two looked each other in the eyes.

"God, you are marvelously intoxicating." breathed Marcus in a pant.

Eve pushed herself up on her knees and then she put a hand between their bodies. She grabbed a hold of his stiff member and positioned him at the entrance to her dripping pussy hole. She lowered herself on him, slowly taking him in bit by bit, until all of his hard cock was deep inside of her.

Marcus felt many things all at once; she was tight, nearly as tight as a virgin. She was so wet, wetter than he'd ever felt before and she was hot, as if her entire body was on fire. He didn't want to move; he'd be content to stay inside of her like this for the rest of his life. But, the feeling was so intense that the pressure inside of him was massive.

Slowly Eve began moving herself on and off of him, feeling every inch, every curve slide in and out of her. She felt her own desire increase with every thrust and with every touch of Marcus' hands exploring every inch of her body, as if he was trying to memorize it for posterity.

She grabbed on to the backside of the couch and began to speed up her movements. Faster and faster she rose up then back down. She felt him slide out and then back in, and she made sure he reached her deepest depths. She pressed herself into him, sliding her breasts up and down his chest with each up and down motion.

For a moment their eyes met once more and she locked her lips to his, and in that same second an orgasm took control of her body. Her orgasm exploded as she began to shake and convulse, then she felt her pussy muscles tighten.

Marcus knew what was going to happen next, he was going to feel what his finger had felt previously. Her pussy muscles enveloped in him in a choking grip and then they pushed outward as if trying to push him outward. He felt the resistance of her fluid trying to push out and knew if he pulled out at that moment she would be a flood of juices. Instead of pulling out he held up her hips and began thrusting up into her faster and faster, making her orgasm continue on and trying desperately not to let her muscles push him out. Then, some how the juices were able to get around his cock. They pushed out from around his manhood and he felt the hot fluid splash on to his balls and down his thighs.

There was only so much he could take. Usually he could longer, but he'd never been with someone as sexually exotic as his cousin. He felt his orgasm rising and not knowing his next move, decided to announce this to Eve.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he yelled.

Her eyes got wide, knowing that in the heat of it all they'd forgotten to put on protection. Quickly she reached under herself and grabbed tightly to the base of his cock. She put on vice grip on his as she pulled him out of herself. Still holding him tightly, she got off his lap and lowered herself to the floor. Now safely out of the pregnancy distance of his cumshaw let go of his cock.

It seemed as if because of the pause his orgasm had abated for the time being. She pushed herself between his legs and grabbed his cock and placed it between her breasts. A look of childlike glee took over Marcus' face as she squeezed her breasts in place. He began pumping his cock in and out of her cleavage. He titty fucked her and watched as she pinched and manipulated her nipples.

The sensation was wonderful. There were still quite a lot of her juices lubing up his cock and her cleavage, though not as wonderful as her pussy. It was a wonderful experience, a first for him. He began thrusting faster and faster between her massive melons and soon he felt his urge for climax beginning again. He announced his intentions to Eve who kept holding her breasts in place.

His orgasm took control and at first he went rigid, but then he started shaking, though still fucking her tits. His semen started squirting out between her tits, his cum leaving a white trail up and down her cleavage. The cum made lubed up her breasts even further and just spurred him on to thrust faster and faster, at one point he didn't think he'd ever quit cumming.

Finally, his eruption stopped, but he didn't feel like he was finished, if anything he might be hornier. Eve saw that he wasn't going down so she came to the rescue. She wrapped her mouth around his member and began to work her talented mouth and tongue over him. Then she released him from her mouth and straddled him once more.

He felt like he was home again when she placed him inside her. Apparently all the action had gotten her even more hot and bothered because she held on tight to the back of the couch and began to ride him hard and fast.

She'd raise herself off of him and then slam back down over and over again as her body became slick with sweat and her long red hair began to stick to her face. Orgasms ripped through her one after the next, her body shook even as she kept up her pace. Marcus' lap was flooded repeatedly, though somehow he kept from cumming.

She continued to ride him like an animal and nearly cumming constantly. It felt so good Marcus didn't care if he ever came, though with that thought he felt the familiar orgasm rising with in him. This time though he was able to give Eve ample warning.

The moment he spoke the words "I'm gonna cum soon." She climbed off of him and sat between his legs. She took his member into her mouth and began to deep throat him after the first few initial gags, she got the hang of it. She took him deep into her throat with her suction tightening around him. With in moments of first entering her mouth Marcus was cumming.

His semen shot out in her mouth and she pumped him with the swallowing motions of her throat. She continued her blowjob, until he was sucked completely dry and then she released him from her talented mouth. After he was finished she got up off the floor and sat beside him on the couch.

She hung one leg over his and laid her head against his chest. Marcus seeing her spread open as she was decided he wasn't quite finished he brought his hand over and slid it between her lower lips. He began to play around in her sloppy wetness, feeling every crevice.

"What do you want more?" she asked with a tired voice.

"No, it's not that, but I want to give you more." he said with an equally tired voice.

"Well, what do you have in mind?"

"I want you to sit on my face."

She nodded her head. Marcus laid down on the couch and Eve went over to his head and straddled him about the neck. She positioned herself so that her wet, messy pussy was right over his mouth. She held herself up by the arm of the sofa as his tongue began to clean her wet mess.

He licked all around her lips and then down the length of her pussy. He even took the time to lick down her ass crack and teased his tongue at the opening of her bull's-eye. Then he brought his tongue back up and continued tormenting her pussy. He licked all of her before even bring it to her clit.

Once at her clit he latched his lips to her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth, then he began flicking his tongue fast over the little bud. She responded by shaking uncontrollably and grinding her pussy into his mouth. Then her pussy released its hidden drink, Marcus latched his lips over her pussy hole and sucked down all the precious fluid.

As she ground her pussy into his mouth he stuck his long talented tongue up and into her hole. He began to fuck her with his tongue pushing it in and out of her. Before long she was shaking again and pouring out her feminine juices. He drank down every drop he could.

He continued to pleasure her with his tongue, licking and tongue fucking until she had to tell him to stop because she was exhausted. She climbed off of him and then laid with him on the couch. They held each other in a naked embrace and fell asleep. They slept for several hours.

Everyone in the house had passed out by then. Around 10 am the group of friends woke up from their vigil at the monitor of the game room. It was Brett that noticed that Marcus and his date were still here and passed out on the sofa. He woke up the others.

"Well, do you think we should wake them up?" asked Brett.

"Naw, just let them sleep. They need it after last night." said Greg.

"Hell, I need it after last night. That was definitely something to see. I never knew that Marcus could bend like that," said Ahanu with a wink.

"No, guys! It's Christmas morning. Their family is probably looking for them. They probably gotta go to family dinners and such. They're probably in a heap of shit now, if we let them sleep they might be disowned." said Vinny.

"Alright, so whose gonna wake them up?" asked Brett.

"I vote for Vinny. He's the one that recorded them," said Greg.

"Hey, I set that up to catch my father cheating, not to catch Marcus fucking! And I was against watching this from the start." stammered Vinny.

"Oh fuck you little twerp you wanted to watch as much as the rest of us, don't be such a chickenshit! Look, we're all assholes for watching them, so I say we all take the blame together. We all go in there and wake them up. That way we all at least can get to look at the naked Eve up close in person. Oh and also because Marcus can't kick all of our asses, if just one of us goes in there, it's a good chance he won't be coming back out." said Ahanu.

With a plan decided the band of misfits made their way up to the game room, carefully stepping over the passed out partygoers. It seemed that everyone at the party had gotten laid, with the exception of this foursome, though they'd each had some action with themselves in the bathroom at different times after watching Marcus and Eve go at it.

They got into the game room by the way of Vinny's mother's secret passage way from his parents bedroom. They all stood around the sofa each afraid of making the first move. Brett leaned over the sleeping couple and being careful not to touch Eve the placed a hand on Marcus' shoulder and gently shook him.

The couple started to slowly wake. Eve opened her eyes to find the gruesome foursome standing over them. She overreacted and jumped up from the couch and then didn't know what to do except try and cover herself with her hands. Marcus jump up about the same time as Eve and quickly stood in front of her.

Though naked he angrily looked at his friends.
"What are you assholes doing in here? And how in the fuck did you know where we were?" yelled Marcus.

"Look man, it's after 10 in the morning. You all are going to have some explaining to do with your parents," said Brett.

"Oh fuck! Well, what are you geeks doing standing around for? Get the fuck out of here so we can get dressed and get home." said Marcus looking suspiciously at his friends for he knew they had been up to something.

Quickly the friends left, nearly running out. Eve and Marcus hurriedly got dressed as fast as possible and they left the house and got into Marcus' car. On the drive back, Eve got dressed back into her ‘good-girl' clothes. They barely spoke during the whole ride, each worrying about how much they would be yelled at when they got home.

Marcus took Eve back to her car, which was left at Mamma and Pappa Connell's house. They were both mortified to see that some of the family had already started to gather there for Christmas day. Eve got into her car and Marcus went to give her a kiss, but she turned her cheek making it more innocent in case someone decided to look out the window and to get her point across to Marcus.

Eve hurried home to face her parents. When she opened her front door she found both of her parents sitting in the front room dressed and ready to go to their family obligations. Her parents excused her from any long term lecturing since she would be leaving for college soon and also since they were already late enough. They just made Eve go upstairs and become presentable.

In the car her father announced that they would be spending the morning with his family first and then they'd see Mamma and Pappa Connell. After what seemed like forever they finally decided to leave the McNew home and go on to the Connell home, Eve was relieved, she'd been mooping the entire time. She felt guilty for the way she'd left Marcus and wanted to talk to him a bit.

They arrived after dusk at the Connell home and Eve looked all around for Marcus, but couldn't find him.

Mamma Connell saw her looking for something or someone and was concerned.

"Eve dear what on earth are you searching for?" asked Mamma Connell.

"Mamma, has Marcus been here?" asked Eve.

"Oh honey they came by around noon today. Marcus was in a heap of trouble for staying out all night. They only stayed for a couple of hours, even to Marcus' arguing. Didn't know he liked us so much. They went off to see his mom's family," said Mamma.

"Oh, okay. Thank you Mamma." said Eve.

"You two are so sweet, just like brother and sister. So close all these years." said Mamma.

Eve just grinned at Mamma and walked off to get herself a plate of desserts and wander off to sulk.

The rest of the holidays were fun. Eve spent time with her friends and they all partied and brought in the New Year the right way, drunk as skunks. Eve made out here and there with a couple of guys her and her friends picked up, but always when she'd open her eyes she expected to see Marcus and that usually ruined the mood. Until she started concentrating on packing for college Marcus was constantly at the back of her mind.

After Marcus had dropped off Eve, he'd gone back to Vinny's house to find out what his friends had been up to. When he found out about the tape, he demanded he get the original and also wanted to make one copy. The friends didn't argue, they knew he was pissed and if they didn't give up the original they'd all get their asses kicked, regardless if it would be four on one. Marcus wasn't considered the muscle because he didn't easily blow like Greg, but he could kick everyone of their asses if he was pissed off enough and on this day he was.

Marcus kind of floated through the holidays, doing all that was expected of him. He hung out with his friends, but his mind was usually miles away.

He didn't know what to do, he had to see Eve again before she left, but he didn't want to breach her trust in keeping this a secret and not raising suspicions with the family. Finally after pacing his room for an hour he decided he was going to see Eve off at the bus station. He grabbed the videotape and threw it into the seat of his pick up and began to haul ass to the bus station. It was 5:30 and her bus was leaving at 6:45 and it would take at least an hour before he reached the bus station. He hope that he would at least get fifteen minutes to tell her how much she mattered to him, regardless of the chance of no relationship.

Eve left with her family to the bus station; they all stayed with her for thirty minutes and said all their goodbyes. Her parents were needed in a board meeting involving the family business, so they couldn't stay until her bus arrived. She stared at the floor thinking for about five minutes after her family left, when it was announced over the intercom that her bus would be arriving late. It seemed that the bus had been held up because of an accident and they didn't know when it would arrive.

Marcus drove like a bat out of hell and he cursed like the devil when he ran into a traffic jam on the highway. Luckily for Marcus he was the king of the short cut and he knew how to get to just about everywhere via the short cut. This skill was especially nice when he'd been out drinking with friends. Really he wouldn't drink when he was expected to drive, but he worried about being stopped with a car full of rejected drunk friends, it could get ugly.